+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now is the Time! ~ Parts 1 & 2 ~ Patricia Cota-Robles

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Default Now is the Time! ~ Parts 1 & 2 ~ Patricia Cota-Robles

This is an incredibly beautiful explanation and activation for our hearts to invoke the highest vibrations of Divine Love. It's also to counter all the negativity and destruction on Earth by invoking the Violet Flame of Healing, Divine love, Oneness, and Divine honor and respect for all life.

So now...

Calling all Lightworkers to a higher cause. Yes, I'm talking to you, babe!

It's time to project our Divine Love towards the healing of Mother Earth and the beginning of a new era, a New Golden Age ~ where peace, love, and generosity of spirit prevail over all the Earth.

Where each being is honored, cherished and adored. These two videos explain in detail what is going on during this time as Earth ascends into a new paradigm and into the Fifth dimension. It explains what to expect next. This is vital to gain a true understanding of what is taking place and it's truly wonderful and amazing news that will cheer your heart and radiate outward to all those you come in contact with as well. We can do this together with Unity of Purpose! Woo Woo!

Much love! xoxox

~ Part 1 ~

~ Part 2 ~

I found this for you here: www.eraofpeace.org

Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

applepie (5th December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2011), Kiki (1st December 2011), Kristo (1st December 2011), Ria (1st December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011), Samsara (6th December 2011), Senso (2nd December 2011), Snowbird (1st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Now is the Time! ~ Parts 1 & 2 ~ Patricia Cota-Robles

Thank you for this ! Please listen to 'ELEMENTS' this was played at my Nephews funeral ( he was 16 when he was taken/murdered ) Thank you !!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pheonix For This Post:

Lisab (1st December 2011), Ria (1st December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

A very well put together video also the woman's voice is not unpleasant
    witch helps me greatly, to get to the end and hear it a second time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st December 2011), Senso (2nd December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing this 2 part video. . . .i can't discribe what i feel. . . .i can't put it into words. . . . i went into a dep meditation during the 2nd part. Feel so much at peace right now.....much love and grace. . . .
    senso

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Senso For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

After viewing these vids for the second time, I am bumping these up. The information on these vids contradicts the earth changes that have recently been predicted.

Time will tell. We'll have to keep our antennas tuned.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Snowbird, thanks for bumping this up. One important thing to remember is that we are actually creating the new paradigm now. We both individually and collectively can change and remove the old predictions of doom and gloom. The second video is an invocation that heals, clarifies, sanctifies, blesses every part of Earth to assist in easing her along with us into the New Golden Age.

Through efforts like this which is so perfect in focusing us on this specific invocation and attunements, we bring this into a new scenario that then manifests a different timeline and reality. It's important for those concerned about what is to come next, to take part in creating this new reality. It's our chance to contribute our own light and energy and also loving intent and really make a difference! We can do this!

Instead of focusing and waiting for terrible things to happen or concentrating on what you "think" you are seeing and perceiving, we can influence and bring about something wonderful instead. The old blueprint and expectations are no longer valid, they aren't happening. A world of abundance, sharing, peace and well-being for each and every one of us has opened to us right now. Let's move into this hallow ground as quickly as possible and get out of the fear matrix once and for all. Is there anyone who is not ready for great change?

These two videos are wonderfully empowering for all those who can see and feel this new day that is dawning now ~ if we will allow it. When you are troubled by current events, turn off the news, take part in something positive and watch especially the second video again and put your heart into this healing. Tap into into the words and invoke the healing power of 1,000 Suns! As we work in concert together ~ we reclaim our powers for the benefit of all and heal the earth and all beings upon her. We can work to openthe hearts of those who have oppressed us. How great is that?!!

Much love and thanks again for the "bump" ~ we can do this if we work together and join forces in light and love. And so it is... xoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Very good vids Darla.

Like senso said, I can't describe what I felt, but it sure felt good.
    Very powerful!

Thanks so much.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

+ Reply to Thread