1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    I don't know what the real purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza was, but could this have been one of them ?[snip]
    Thank you heyokah, this is good supporting documentation, and it goes further to the Christopher Dunn theory that the Great Pyramid was a power generator. Christopher Dunn was discussed back in the threads on the Old Avalon Forum regarding the Pyramid phenomenon.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20098

There can be no doubt that Tesla was working with the same physics that was used by the ancients in the Great Pyramid at Giza.

I think, however, the mystery goes much deeper than electrical generation.

In his "Giza Death Star" trilogy, Dr. Joseph Farrell proposes the ultimate purpose of this particular structure was that of an hyperdimensional weapon.

He also suggests the source of the civilization that created this weapon of mass destruction was off-planet in what is now the asteroid belt, i.e. a planet destroyed by the hyperdimensional technology employed in the pyramid in its weapons format. This goes to your question of, "who built the Pyramid".

This theory is also supported by the discoveries of anomalous objects found throughout our solar system, as documented by Richard Hoagland.

Additionally, if one follows the lectures of Nassim Haramein, one will be introduced to the concept that the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber once housed the device later designated the "Arc of the Covenant". Haramein suggests the Arc was the container of a singularity. One must study Haramein to get a complete understanding of what he is talking about when he uses the term, "singularity". There can be no doubt this Arc was used by the Israelis as a weapon.

Sources:
    Dr. Joseph Farrell, "The Giza Death Star":
    http://books.google.com/books?id=nza...page&q&f=false
    Dr. Joseph Farrell, "The Giza Death Star Deployed":
    http://books.google.com/books?id=1yP...page&q&f=false
    Dr. Joseph Farrell, "The Giza Death Star Destroyed":
    http://books.google.com/books?id=_gc...page&q&f=false
    Richard C. Hoagland, "Dark Mission":
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/lu...arkmission.htm
    Nassim Haramein, on the Arc of the Covenant:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9UPnTUMCh80
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...VBMEfqy7g&NR=1

Thank you, observer, for the links to the work of Joseph Farrell and Richard C Hoagland, which are very informative and revealing indeed.

As for the links to the YouTubes of Nassim Haramein, I take the liberty to post the video's to make them more accessible to the members on the forum, as they are really worth watching.

Last edited by heyokah; 6th March 2012 at 10:33. Reason: Spelling

2. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, Kerrigan. I've been off the forum for a period of time.

Quote Posted by Kerrigan (here)
    I've been watching the Acient Aliens show of the Historical Channel and they talk about the Great Pyramid and it's (theorized) purpose:
    [....snip]
    Start watching at 1:13:30
    [Note from Observer: Your link doesn't work, Kerrigan. I took the liberty to post a new link to the same video:]
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dytj4DZrq3g

In his "Giza Death Star" trilogy, and further in his book, "The Cosmic War", Dr. Joseph P. Farrell rejects the naturalist and materialist assumptions of catastrophism forwarded by other researchers. Farrell asserts that it is time to take the ancient myths of a Cosmic War in the heavens seriously.

Farrell suggests the pyramids at Giza, and other monolithic structures found around, not only our planet, but throughout the solar system were all a part of a 'paleophysics' weapons system. A system that was an integral part of the technology that caused the asteroid belt.

With everything I've learned about this theory since I made the OP of this thread, Farrell's theory makes the most sense, and is well worth the research.

Links to Farrell's work can be easily found in Amazon.com, and on YouTube. There is also an interview in the Camelot website with Farrell.

Research resource:
    http://gizadeathstar.com/about-2/dr-joseph-p-farrell/

3. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 26th March 2012 at 15:22.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

observer (26th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Just came across this.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tiMME...layer_embedded
    Thank you for that find WhiteFeather.

This video is an encapsulation of all the research by Christopher Dunn, Joseph P. Farrell, Nassim Haramein, Ralph Ellis, even David Icke can be included within this list. All of these researchers offer corroborating evidence within their individual fields of work to support the hypothesis being presented within your video.

The facts indicate an ancient civilization from antiquity built and used these Giza structures, along with other pyramid structures around the world, as an inner planetary weapon. The evidence also indicates the power source for this weapons system was maintained into antiquity by the global elite and later stolen out of the Great Pyramid at Giza by those Pharaoh Kings known as the Hyksos, who later in history became the Hebrew Nation, as they were expelled from Egypt. The evidence indicates this occurred much later in history.

You can find fragments of this story within the work of each one of the researchers I mentioned, above.

Were you aware, during Roman Empire times, messages were sent from the furthest reaches of the empire, and answers returned within the same day? How do you suppose they were doing this, if not for stolen technology from a much more distant past. Technology that was hidden deep within the secret cabals of the elite.

I've linked most of the referenced researchers in other comments in this thread. Here's something from Ralph Ellis that continues the Arc of the Covenant story that you may find interesting:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qgodw...ure=plpp_video

Here's a link for Joseph Farrell:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-Hoq3...DA2D3A9CD26FF5
    You can follow all the parts to this interview in YouTube.
    Last edited by observer; 26th March 2012 at 22:08. Reason: add link/change link

6. Link to Post #105
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 197 posts

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this forum, and noticed this thread on the purpose of the Great Pyramid.

Back in 2004 I published an article in Nexus Magazine which drew a lot of interest, including an invitation from the Russian Pyramid Research Group, and Valery Uvarov, who contacted me directly.

For those of you who have not had a chance to read that article, I have made it available again on my main website www.egyptmysteries.org for anyone interested in the frequencies and what I believe to be the origin of the geometry.

From that research, I concluded that there might be a second identical set of chambers inside the pyramid, at 180 degrees to the existing set. This might sound unbelievable at first, until you realise that the chambers are offset from centre and there is indeed room for another set.

If this is true, then it opens the possibility of there being a second "Ark" of the Covenant, inside a second Kings Chamber, with the two of them interacting to create a field effect.

The article includes many diagrams and photos to better explain my theories, and I would be interested in any feedback.

Best
    James Colmer

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

Alie (7th April 2012), heyokah (29th March 2012), observer (28th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Straker (here)

For those of you who have not had a chance to read that article, I have made it available again on my main website www.egyptmysteries.org for anyone interested in the frequencies and what I believe to be the origin of the geometry.
    Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your input, Straker.

The articles you have presented on mapping the brain all seem very plausible, although there is very little relationship to the actual purpose of the pyramid structure to be gleaned from this research.

It is the work you did on the "hidden chambers" within the Great Pyramid that I find most fascinating. The missing pieces fit together just like a jigsaw puzzle. Could there be any other conclusion, knowing all the other geometric perfections involved in this structure?

Are you aware of all the top secret nocturnal excavating work currently being conducted by the Egyptian Antiquities Authority at the Giza site? Do you suppose they have actually discovered the shafts you are suggesting in your research?

There is no doubt the hidden shafts (if they exist) can be accessed by the tunnel system that has been discovered under the plateau by the Giza Geomatrix team - these newly discovered tunnels interconnecting all of the Giza Plateau.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=047c6L1xi_E

Research links:
    Interview with the Giza Geomatrix team. Other interviews with the team can be followed on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UL89H...eature=related

Link to Giza Geomatrix website:
    http://www.richardgabriel.info/
    Last edited by observer; 27th March 2012 at 15:23.

9. Link to Post #107
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thankyou very much Observer.

What I do know is that shortly after I published that article, the Queens chamber was sealed off and they began drilling or digging in there.

You see, the Waseda University in Japan had taken a sonar team in there and I saw a documentary about a year after publication, where they suggest there is a duplicate set of chambers (but their idea was that they were in the same direction, not 180 degrees like mine.

The closest point between the two sets, if there were two sets, is about 1m between each of the queens chambers. Waseda claim there is another chamber approx 1 metre behind the back wall.

I have just updated that Missing Chambers page, with a clickable larger image of the geometry, which I would love for everyone to take a look at and test out for themselves using a compass.

It's the only way I can see perfection in the origins of the angles.

Best
    James

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Straker For This Post:

observer (29th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #108
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is the one I'm talking about.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

nomadguy (7th April 2012), observer (29th March 2012), WhiteFeather (30th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #109
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

And the point of this being that the existing chambers that we all know about, are offset from the centre, very odd don't you think, and also they do not make any sense on their own. Completing the missing pieces, the whole thing takes form, and the two coffers line up.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

nomadguy (7th April 2012), observer (29th March 2012), seko (7th April 2012), WhiteFeather (30th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Abstract:

“The Connection of 440Hz to the Containment of the Human Species; what was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

It has only been through the study of researchers such as Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, and Zecharia Sitchin that I’ve come to realize the “gods" of antiquity were nothing more than a reptilian species of extra-dimensional entities that were actually responsible for the “creation” of Homo Sapiens.

This is well documented as the story of the Anunnaki in the Zecharia Sitchin material. These Same Draconian Reptiles have been responsible for the organization of our Human civilizations, and the continued manipulation of the evolution of our social structures – throughout recorded history.

One must realize, the intelligence capacity of Homo Sapiens has not changed considerably since we first appeared on the planet some two hundred and fifty thousand years ago. (generally, the accepted age of the species) The only thing that has changed over that span of time is the “understanding” of Humanity. The so-called “mythologies” were the best attempt of a primitive people to document what they were observing as events occurred, using the only concepts that were available at the time. The fact that reptiles – in one form or another – appear in the mythologies of indigenous people around the globe is evidence enough these “gods” (reptilian life forms) who apparently come from the Draco Star System have been controlling reality here for a very long time.

The evidential trail is overwhelming that these “demonic” forces have been continuously invoked through ritualistic ceremonies preformed by our ruling elite since the dawn of civilization. Call them “fallen angels”, demons, extraterrestrial aliens, extra-dimensional entities, or a myriad of other names, the fact remains these energies have been operating from behind the screen of smoke-and-mirrors of reality since Humanity first civilized.

The occult cabals that maintained an obvious control of our social structures throughout history have a direct link to these demonic forces through the rituals preformed in their secret meetings. What is the connection between the obsession with the symbology of ancient Egypt and these exclusive clubs for the elite? What were the mythological “gods” of antiquity doing to the Masses that were so important for the global elite to memorialize that activity in symbols? Why are these symbols on our currencies, corporate logos, military uniforms, foundational institutions of society, coats of arms of the global elite, etc.?

For me, it was a great revelation when, through the work of Dr. Leo Horowitz, I discovered the healing vibrations of the Solfeggio Music Scale. (see link at: http://www.miraclesandinspiration.co...equencies.html)

I learned this healing vibrational scale was in use until the great classical masters such as, Mozart, and Bach were instrumental in abandoning this Solfeggio Scale for the more modern tuning of 440Hz Concert A.

I was already aware of the connection of these great “masters” with (what David Icke refers to as) the “Babylonian Brotherhood”. I immediately realized there was a connection to the conspiracy to abandon the healing vibration of 417Hz (Solfeggio A) in favor of the 440Hz as an affront to Humanity. This conversion to 440Hz Concert A is really an entirely modern phenomenon – just in the past one hundred plus years. 417Hz has been the frequency used for the musical note A since antiquity. The abandon of the Solfeggio Scale for the more modern concert scales has had a dynamic effect on the healing vibrations of the music we listen to as a society. The conversion has been all about controlling the masses.

The effect of vibrations on what the Mass of Humanity perceives as real has everything to do with controlling the Mass of Humanity through the control of the frequencies of reality.

All material manifestation here in this particular third density is a complex combination of electromagnetic frequencies. The thousands of miles of DNA in our bodies are nothing more than frequency receptors – antennae. Humanities perception of reality is predicated by our body’s ability to receive frequencies and interpret those frequencies in our brains into what we perceive as material structure.

So why would the “gods” that built the Cheops Pyramid build into the structure the math for 440Hz when that frequency wasn’t even used as a musical note of antiquity? (Great Pyramid [Cheops] base length of 440 cubits, and the acoustical sound frequency of 440Hz resident in the Kings Chamber [per: Christopher Dunn "The Giza Power Plant"]) I think the fact that 440Hz reoccurs as a theme in the pyramid structure, the modern conversion to 440Hz Concert A, and the symbology used by the elite secret societies all have something to do with each other. There is a reason the Great Pyramid appears on the back of the U.S. dollar bill.

The “gods” of antiquity were into controlling the Masses. The Kings, and subsequently, the governments of the world are also into controlling the Masses. Just as the Pyramids were “tuned” to a disharmonious frequency, so too is today’s music “tuned” to a disharmonious frequency as a mechanism to control the Masses.

Ergo, the real secret of the pyramids….

Update
    For those of you interested in following the dialogue that lead-up to this possibility, I direct you to two Threads at the old Avalon site. The following are a list of links to all of the pages of those Threads:

•Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section - Page 1:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20098

•The Giza Geomatrix exposure - Pge 1:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20279
    (follow the pages of the Threads from the links)

I'm adding this dialogue to this Thread so that anyone wanting to research a portion of the evidence that led to this discovery can do so.

2nd Update

OP's Note to Commenters:
    I started this thread to gain further input from any member who might have 'credible evidence' (either pro, or con) to support (or reject) the theory laid-out in the abstract in the original post of this thread.

I'm looking for evidence from the archaeological record, interviews of first person accounts, references from documented written text, or any evidence that may be 'reproducible' in content.

Anyone can write a book concerning what the 'voices in their head' are telling them. Some of these books can be quite entertaining. None of this sort of information is relevant to this thread....

For a further clarification of this Note, see the following comment:

....[snip] to see quoted text, click-on the forwarding arrow
    I think you got it right,more importantly the purpose of such structure, interesting how in some channelings its said to for the opposote purpose, being what it is its understandable they want to hide the real purpose of it. Not forgetting that this reality is a symbol for many more complicated things going on, and even if we see an old , stone structere, the intention with wich it was built, and its too many mathematical, proportional coincidences carry on its purpose.

I think its some kind of huge collector, or better channeling device of the ''negative'' energies, this reptilian beings feed on, so its like a kind of more efficient way to transport such ''food'', as a conteiners ship may be to us. And what better way to hide such device in plain sight than presenting it as an old, abbandoned, ''usless'' structure, but as we now know things are never as they seem to be. Your 440 Hz purpose seems logical too, what better way to controll than using something everyone likes, hears everyday, everywhere, and as you cant control people's taste on music, by tuning it to a specific frequency that corrisponds to your interests , you symbolicly have guaranted that your ''bad'' intentions are always carried withh its apparent pleasure, ''poison selled as honey''..

The only thing i can argue a little about is that the real evidence , physical proof you search may be added sometimes by the ''voices in your head'' you talk about, it may your own voice, some of the greatest intuitions come this way, from this 3d perspective if we dont consider all the ways information may come to us we are at the same thinking level of most actual scientists today who want to explain everything with experiments. connecting the dots is important, but studing the porpotion of the pyramid only will get you until a certain point, remember its all symbolical stuff to falsley get our ''permisson'', tricking us, into accepting the fate they have decided for us.

Do you have any ''physical'' , experimental proof that 440hz damages us in some way, let alone giving proof to others of reptilians, eventhough you and me know its real, and very present.Trying to solve the puzzle only with acheological evidence only is a hard task, as its always open to personal interpretation, its concentrating only in the final result, the effects of a process, and as these entities usually operate more in the range of ''voices in your head'', paying attention to them may give you more clues than any proportional connection you may find.And your and my ''forgot'' knowledge, wich is still there comunicats in these way too, and is its ''voice'' , different from the voices above, which brought you to such intuitions in first place.

We cant just hope to ''fight'' back only with physical proof, would be like fighitng with a sword against a gun, information should be welcomed from different sources, as long as its filtered, reasoned upon and conected.I have not even seen with my eyes the great pyramide, so from what you suggest, in theory i shouldn't even talk about it ,and if you haven't seen it too you already are far from physical proof, i mean, are you sure its really there ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tonius For This Post:

East Sun (30th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #111
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You have to wonder too...that if indeed there is a cycle of destruction on this earth, caused by a pole shift or alignment every 26,000 years...that the ancient people or extraterrestrial builders of all the pyramids around the world must have known that they would be the only structures capable of surviving such massive disasters.

I've also heard that the great pyramid resonance works in tune with the earth, to stabilise it's rotation, but of course I can't prove that. A coupled oscillator.

J

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

heyokah (1st April 2012), observer (30th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Just love this thread. Always fascinated with the Great Pyramid. Such Great work on this thread Observer. ~Wanishi~
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

observer (30th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You have to wonder too...that if indeed there is a cycle of destruction on this earth, caused by a pole shift or alignment every 26,000 years...that the ancient people or extraterrestrial builders of all the pyramids around the world must have known that they would be the only structures capable of surviving such massive disasters.

I've also heard that the great pyramid resonance works in tune with the earth, to stabilise it's rotation, but of course I can't prove that. A coupled oscillator.

J

Hi again Straker,

I must reiterate that I find your "hidden chambers" theory most intriguing.

Since the time that I wrote the OP paper I have made many discoveries.... come to many new conclusions, your theory notwithstanding. The potential for your perceptions to be correct are astounding.

I just want to repost some links, here, for your edification - in the event you may have missed some of them through this thread. If you are not already aware of Dr. Farrell's work, you might find what he is saying most applicable to your 'double chamber' theory. Dr. Farrell builds on the work of Christopher Dunn and includes the understanding of hyperdimensional physics mated with ancient mythologies within his model.

You might find the work of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell most relevant:

"The Giza Death Star" - http://books.google.com/books?id=nza...page&q&f=false

"The Giza Death Star Deployed" - http://books.google.com/books?id=1yP...page&q&f=false

"The Giza Death Star Destroyed" - http://books.google.com/books?id=_gc...page&q&f=false

"The Cosmic War" - http://www.amazon.com/Cosmic-War-Int...7149735&sr=8-1

Also, the work of Richard Hoagland exposes an evidential trail that supports Dr. Farrell's conclusions:

"Dark Missions" - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/lu...arkmission.htm

By your earlier statement, Straker, (Comment # 105) I conclude you need no evidence supporting the theory that the Arc of the Covenant was once housed within the Great Pyramid at Cheops, but if anyone would like additional links, simply ask....
    Last edited by observer; 31st March 2012 at 22:43. Reason: add text

22. Link to Post #114
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Dear Observer,

Thankyou very much for taking the time to look through my research on the topic, and also for the link. In 2004 after I published the article, I did a lot of searching for new material on the same subject, and came across a couple of those you mentioned, regarding the Giza Death Star. I also found that John Cadman had reproduced without permission, my dual chambers diagram, by getting his CAD guy to basically duplicate and flip the 3D image he already had on his site.

Little did he realise that I had accessed the Internet Archive and taken a screengrab of his page when there was only a single set of chambers there, and I believe he then later removed it. For a while however he was claiming it was his own idea.

The biggest give away however, was that there was no lead up to how he came to that conclusion, no backup work, the image just suddenly appeared! Quite funny.

I haven't seen Dr Farrell's work, so will go and do some research into what that is about, thankyou.

Now, the thing that really interests me here, is that if there are indeed two sets of chambers, and two "Arks" or "Arcs", and we already know that one of them was removed...then that would mean another one just sitting there, which would change everything we know about Egypt and Religion.

Can you imagine actually entering for the first time, that second set of untouched chambers.

Waseda University have done some scanning work in there that also corroborates the idea. Here's one of their links:

http://www.talkingpyramids.com/two-s...bers-revealed/

Best
    James

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

heyokah (3rd April 2012), observer (3rd April 2012)

24. Link to Post #115
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In January of 1987, a Japanese team from Waseda University under the direction of Sakuji Yoshimura, out of the Egyptian Culture Center at the Tokyo-based Waseda University, conducted their project under the name, Pyramid Investigation Mission. They followed up on the French team's finding with the use of GPR equipment during their first visit between January 22nd and February 9th, and also conducted surveys within the Sphinx enclosure. They returned for a second visit between September 12th and the 23rd, basically repeating the same surveys but with improved equipment and techniques.

The Japanese used their GPR equipment to survey the floors and walls of the Queen's Chamber, which resulted in an indicated presence of a cavity about three meters behind the north wall. Next, they moved their equipment into the passage itself, where they surveyed the entire length of the west wall, which indicated that the cavity was perhaps a concealed passageway running parallel to the horizontal passage. Their report, in part, stated that:

"This newly discovered passage starts from a point only one block's width away from the northern wall of [the] Queen's Chamber. The reflection ends at a point approximately 30m north of [the] Queen's Chamber. Therefore the passage is thought to come to an end here or turn west at a right angle."

The Japanese team also believed that they detected what appeared to be a cavity beneath the floor of the horizontal passage about 1.5 meters below its surface. They believed this cavity might be as much as three meters deep and that it was probably filled with sand.

The sand became an issue with many alternative thinkers. Many rumors about the sand surfaced, including that it was radioactive. This was not true, but when the Japanese team examined the sand and compared it to samples in the Giza and Saqqara area, they found that is differed considerably from that material. Apparently, the sand may have been brought in from some distance. Though Egyptologists believe that the Great Pyramid builders may have used sand filled cavities to buffer the effects of earthquakes, this does not explain why local sand could not have been used.

As for the possible cavities, little further investigation seems to have taken place, and apparently none will anytime in the immediate future, though we can hardly blame the Egyptian authorities. Someone would probably constantly be drilling holes into Egypt's best known monument if given the chance.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestor...tchambers4.htm

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

greybeard (3rd April 2012), heyokah (3rd April 2012), observer (3rd April 2012), seko (7th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[....snip]
    As for the possible cavities, little further investigation seems to have taken place, and apparently none will anytime in the immediate future, though we can hardly blame the Egyptian authorities. Someone would probably constantly be drilling holes into Egypt's best known monument if given the chance.
    My first thoughts, when I read this were, why doesn't someone start looking down in what is known as 'the pit', or that subterranean chamber under the pyramid?
    http://www.guardians.net/egypt/gp3.htm

If there were going to be any interconnection with an undiscovered chamber, the connection would most likely be from underneath.

We already know there is a vast underground tunneling system - a hypogeum of sorts - around the Giza Plateau dating back to antiquity.
    Last edited by observer; 3rd April 2012 at 20:41.

27. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Symbolseeker's Avatar
    Thanks

The only three things I know for sure about the Giza pyramid is that it was carved out of a solid piece of rock called a yardung - rock that is left after erosion takes place around it, it was carved around 10,000 BC by the same culture that built Gobekli Tepi, and it represents life's cycles, as does Yggdrasil - symbolizing the great year at autumnal equinox, when Virgo and Leo are on the ecliptic. (I have other sphinx info at Once Upon a Time: World of symbols) Reference: Duncan-Enzmann.

28. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Symbolseeker (here)
    [....snip]
    Thank you for your input, Symbolseeker.

You are referring to the Sphinx with the details of your comment.

I don't believe you have read the thread thoroughly, because if you had, you would have realized this thread is about the Great Pyramid on the Giza Plateau, not the Sphinx.

The actual date of any structure on the Giza Plateau is totally a matter of conjecture. I've seen plausible theories that take the dating back to between 35,000 and 50,000 years ago. The actual age of the structures, and which one came first are all a matter of opinion. There is yet no hard evidence to support any single theory.

.... but, thank you for commenting.

29. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

So was the "Arc" the battery?
    Was it in the kings chamber crypt? What do you think?
    Carry on ~
    Last edited by nomadguy; 7th April 2012 at 15:47.
    Why not now?

30. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The problem with the word 'Ascension' as currently used (and misused!) in the New Age community is that if you ask 100 people, you'll get 101 different answers. This is a joke, but you get what I mean.

I buy the following ideas/ concepts:
    • Enlightenment / nirvana / samsara
    • Existence as a liberated spiritual being after body death
    • A general present-time raising of consciousness among people here on Planet Earth.
    I do not buy:
    • Transcendence to another dimension (what dimension, and why?)
    • People suddenly physically disappearing (can anyone see how silly this is?)
    • The Earth 'dividing into two' - one Ascended Earth, and another not (again, why?)
    I'd invite anyone here to identify the actual sources of these notions. (At least then we could look at who first suggested these ideas, and why.)
    Well I may be a few years too late address this and it is a bit off topic ... What I see in Bill's 6 considerations to ascension (both the "buy" and "not buy" groups), are degrees of vibratory shift -- ALL valid, and all related to shifts in vibrations of consciousness and/or subatomic energy.

Let's examine each of the "don't buy" just a little:

•Transcendence to another dimension (what dimension, and why?)
    -don't think in terms of dimensions, but rather vibrations. Consider music (the art of vibration of the air), in that there are repeating patterns of vibratory density. Each repeat is defined by us as an "octave", where middle C is a certain vibration and C2 is an entirely different one, yet creates the exact same note -- the note can exists on any of several octaves, depending on the resonant vibratory frequency. So not dimensions - vibratory states, sometimes referred to loosely as "density" (a similar concept).

•People suddenly physically disappearing (can anyone see how silly this is?)
    -again vibrations. Water vapour vibrates on a much faster scale than liquid water - the ONLY difference between these two states. Is it SILLY that water evaporates and disappears from our senses when you raise it's vibration? No, it is not silly - it is merely vibratory physics.

•The Earth 'dividing into two' - one Ascended Earth, and another not (again, why?)
    -merely two resonant frequencies separating. But I don't have first hand knowledge on how this would actually happen, nor can I give an example. But I do see how it may be theroretically possible.

The universe is not nearly as complex as we think it is. My 2 cents
    -
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th April 2012 at 17:08.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast