+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

• Since this thread is all about discovery of hard physical evidence proving the 'control of the human species'....
    • And, since the work of Dr. Joseph Farrell, and Richard Hoagland have been introduced into this evidential trail (see comments #73 and #75)....
    • Any members wishing further clarification of this evidence is advised to listen to this recent Red Ice interview:

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Richard C. Hoagland | The Secret Space Program & The Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Disaster

Source: redicecreations.com, enterprisemission.com, secretspaceprogram.com

March 20, 2011
    In this program, we discuss the "Secret Space Program" and the concept of a breakaway civilization. Someone with a more sophisticated and advanced technology, from Earth, has created for themselves a completely different capability to go into space, to utilize resources and maybe even to settle on other planets. Is this a plausible theory? Could this really be happening?

Richard C. Hoagland from enterprisemission.com and author of “The Monuments of Mars” and ”Dark Mission", returns to Red Ice Radio to discuss some of these ideas. Richard tries to shed light on the possibility that most of humanity has been kept in the dark about.

Topics Discussed: the other space program, advanced technology, Timothy Good, Peter Levenda, Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, the Secret Space Program, breakaway civilization, anti-gravity, free energy, Star Trek, the Nazis, the Hebrews, the Bible, natural cycle of cataclysm, the yuga cycles, the superwealthy elite, banksters, uranium and plotunium, Japanese earthquake, tsunami, nuclear meltdown at Fukushima, war in Libya, philosophical roots of the idology and more.

download mp3

Check out the website for more informations secretspaceprogram.com
    Thank you Helvetic for posting this very relevant link....

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Bill Ryan sez:

I do not buy:[*]Transcendence to another dimension (what dimension, and why?)[*]People suddenly physically disappearing (can anyone see how silly this is?)[*]The Earth 'dividing into two' - one Ascended Earth, and another not (again, why?)
    I'd invite anyone here to identify the actual sources of these notions. (At least then we could look at who first suggested these ideas, and why.)

You said it , Bill. They are Judeo-Christian based. Same beliefs given different names. Most every thing new age is just re-manufactured Christianity . Right off the top of my head, ascension is based in the part of the Bible where Jesus Ascended in whole form into heaven. Sorry my scriptural reference is dusty but I could find it with a bit of poking around. Earth dividing in two is just another way of saying there are 'sinners' and there are 'non sinners.' Another spiritual caste system that is spoken out of one corner of the mouth while the other corner talks about Oneness. Reptilian speak? Speaking with forked tongues..? Lol. One may as just well as say a new heaven and a new hell on earth....

People just disappearing is a remanufacture of the Rapture when people just were sucked up into uhm..heaven. Or wherever. The Rapture didn't come on the scenes until around the 1830's and was based on speculation around a certain piece of scripture. It somehow assumed a life of its own and some people even think its part of original scripture. Likely that speculation was based on some sort of ascension type event from the Bible. Give me a library of New Age Material and I'll show you its original source in Buddhism, Judaic Mysticism or Biblical Scripture. Like the 'channeling's that are currently wallpapering our alternative media. Guaranteed its exists on a book shelf someplace and has just been reworked to sound original. It's not, its just an old beleif that's been given another name.

The original sutras concerning Karma by the Buddhists are far different than the Westernized versions: One of which is a concept of an energy that dispenses Reward and Punishment. We used to call that the God of the Old Testament. Now we call it Karma. The original Buddhists teachings about Karma make a lot more sense and are a lot more effective .

3. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Bill Ryan sez:

I do not buy:[*]Transcendence to another dimension (what dimension, and why?)[*]People suddenly physically disappearing (can anyone see how silly this is?)[*]The Earth 'dividing into two' - one Ascended Earth, and another not (again, why?)
    I'd invite anyone here to identify the actual sources of these notions. (At least then we could look at who first suggested these ideas, and why.)

You said it , Bill. They are Judeo-Christian based. Same beliefs given different names. Most every thing new age is just re-manufactured Christianity . Right off the top of my head, ascension is based in the part of the Bible where Jesus Ascended in whole form into heaven. Sorry my scriptural reference is dusty but I could find it with a bit of poking around. Earth dividing in two is just another way of saying there are 'sinners' and there are 'non sinners.' Another spiritual caste system that is spoken out of one corner of the mouth while the other corner talks about Oneness. Reptilian speak? Speaking with forked tongues..? Lol. One may as just well as say a new heaven and a new hell on earth....

People just disappearing is a remanufacture of the Rapture when people just were sucked up into uhm..heaven. Or wherever. The Rapture didn't come on the scenes until around the 1830's and was based on speculation around a certain piece of scripture. It somehow assumed a life of its own and some people even think its part of original scripture. Likely that speculation was based on some sort of ascension type event from the Bible. Give me a library of New Age Material and I'll show you its original source in Buddhism, Judaic Mysticism or Biblical Scripture. Like the 'channeling's that are currently wallpapering our alternative media. Guaranteed its exists on a book shelf someplace and has just been reworked to sound original. It's not, its just an old beleif that's been given another name.

The original sutras concerning Karma by the Buddhists are far different than the Westernized versions: One of which is a concept of an energy that dispenses Reward and Punishment. We used to call that the God of the Old Testament. Now we call it Karma. The original Buddhists teachings about Karma make a lot more sense and are a lot more effective .
    Sorry eagle, but I think your eye has been deceiving you.
    You are replying in the wrong thread I think

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I KNOW I quoted from the first page, post number 20 of this thread so I'm not sure why you think MY eyes are decieving me or I should think I"M in some sort of error.

Care to clarify?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Ascension is an ancient concept and the Buddhist refer to it as entering into a state of nirvana.
    It may very well be. I'd be interested to know what word the Buddhists actually used (i.e. how it was first translated into English). If you do know, please share it... I'd be intrigued.

As best I know, the English word 'Ascension' has Christian origins. Again, I don't know in what version of the Bible the term first appeared.

The problem with the word 'Ascension' as currently used (and misused!) in the New Age community is that if you ask 100 people, you'll get 101 different answers. This is a joke, but you get what I mean.

I buy the following ideas/ concepts:
    • Enlightenment / nirvana / samsara
    • Existence as a liberated spiritual being after body death
    • A general present-time raising of consciousness among people here on Planet Earth.
    I do not buy:
    • Transcendence to another dimension (what dimension, and why?)
    • People suddenly physically disappearing (can anyone see how silly this is?)
    • The Earth 'dividing into two' - one Ascended Earth, and another not (again, why?)

Re the Giza Pyramids (all three of them, presumably), I'd like to state on record here that I don't feel I know what their function was. I've read many theories, and am not yet definitively convinced by any of them. (It seems self-evident that they are far older than most Egyptologists believe.)

5. Link to Post #85
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Bill,

run a power cord from the pyramids and they could power this world...

I'm not sure how, but they are drawing energy from the plates...

Tesla knew the answer, location location location

6. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you 9eagle9 for your input.

....[snip]Care to clarify?....[snip]
    Your reply to Bill's comment has come along well past the point in this thread that the general topic of discussion was focused on the ascension aspect of the Cheops Pyramid structure. That particular phase of the discussion was put to rest back on those pages.

The evolution of this thread has now progressed to focus on the 'hard physical evidence' that is now being discovered in the archaeological record.

I believe heyokah is referring to that progression of the topic in her comment to you.

I know heyokah and she is not a native English speaker. It is sometimes difficult for her to express herself in English terms. I can assure you she meant no malice in her comment.

I think I can interpret her comment in terms of: let's move on to the many new discoveries being made....

7. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I KNOW I quoted from the first page, post number 20 of this thread so I'm not sure why you think MY eyes are deceiving me or I should think I"M in some sort of error.

Care to clarify?
    Sorry eagle, didn't recognize it as a QUOTE.
    I apologize.
    Must be something in my Heyokah eye....

8. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    ....[snip]
    Hi Rocky,

I was reading something from the old Avalon Forum just today that involved one of your comments. It was very relevant to the 'new discoveries' aspect of this thread.

It came-up because I will be posting (at the end of this comment) links to two of Kerry's interviews with the Giza Geomatrix Group.

Here is a link to the old forum thread:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20279

The comment I am referring to is #21. I invite all the members to go review Rocky's observations.

We can use this old forum thread as a segue to Kerry's new interviews with Richard Gabriel and Bill Brown of the Giza Geomatrix Group:

Project Camelot Interview - Giza Geomatrix I -
    https://youtube.com/user/jagbodhi.../2/DxN6cL4wAfk

Project Camelot Interview - Giza Geomatrix II -
    https://youtube.com/user/jagbodhi.../2/oiAOtE7evQI

These interviews are further conformation of the information Dr. Joseph Farrell and Richard Hoagland are presenting.
    Last edited by observer; 21st March 2011 at 18:49.

9. Link to Post #89
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Mods can you pull both threads over for discussion here on PA2?

and thank you so much for tracking it down, I saw an earthquake in the last few days not far from Sedona...

It made me wonder about this ancient Egyptian trip to the US...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st March 2011 at 18:57.

10. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Abstract:

“The Connection of 440Hz to the Containment of the Human Species; what was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

It has only been through the study of researchers such as Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, and Zecharia Sitchin that I’ve come to realize the “gods" of antiquity were nothing more than a reptilian species of extra-dimensional entities that were actually responsible for the “creation” of Homo Sapiens.

This is well documented as the story of the Anunnaki in the Zecharia Sitchin material. These Same Draconian Reptiles have been responsible for the organization of our Human civilizations, and the continued manipulation of the evolution of our social structures – throughout recorded history.

One must realize, the intelligence capacity of Homo Sapiens has not changed considerably since we first appeared on the planet some two hundred and fifty thousand years ago. (generally, the accepted age of the species) The only thing that has changed over that span of time is the “understanding” of Humanity. The so-called “mythologies” were the best attempt of a primitive people to document what they were observing as events occurred, using the only concepts that were available at the time. The fact that reptiles – in one form or another – appear in the mythologies of indigenous people around the globe is evidence enough these “gods” (reptilian life forms) who apparently come from the Draco Star System have been controlling reality here for a very long time.

The evidential trail is overwhelming that these “demonic” forces have been continuously invoked through ritualistic ceremonies preformed by our ruling elite since the dawn of civilization. Call them “fallen angels”, demons, extraterrestrial aliens, extra-dimensional entities, or a myriad of other names, the fact remains these energies have been operating from behind the screen of smoke-and-mirrors of reality since Humanity first civilized.

The occult cabals that maintained an obvious control of our social structures throughout history have a direct link to these demonic forces through the rituals preformed in their secret meetings. What is the connection between the obsession with the symbology of ancient Egypt and these exclusive clubs for the elite? What were the mythological “gods” of antiquity doing to the Masses that were so important for the global elite to memorialize that activity in symbols? Why are these symbols on our currencies, corporate logos, military uniforms, foundational institutions of society, coats of arms of the global elite, etc.?

For me, it was a great revelation when, through the work of Dr. Leo Horowitz, I discovered the healing vibrations of the Solfeggio Music Scale. (see link at: http://www.miraclesandinspiration.co...equencies.html)

I learned this healing vibrational scale was in use until the great classical masters such as, Mozart, and Bach were instrumental in abandoning this Solfeggio Scale for the more modern tuning of 440Hz Concert A.

I was already aware of the connection of these great “masters” with (what David Icke refers to as) the “Babylonian Brotherhood”. I immediately realized there was a connection to the conspiracy to abandon the healing vibration of 417Hz (Solfeggio A) in favor of the 440Hz as an affront to Humanity. This conversion to 440Hz Concert A is really an entirely modern phenomenon – just in the past one hundred plus years. 417Hz has been the frequency used for the musical note A since antiquity. The abandon of the Solfeggio Scale for the more modern concert scales has had a dynamic effect on the healing vibrations of the music we listen to as a society. The conversion has been all about controlling the masses.

The effect of vibrations on what the Mass of Humanity perceives as real has everything to do with controlling the Mass of Humanity through the control of the frequencies of reality.

All material manifestation here in this particular third density is a complex combination of electromagnetic frequencies. The thousands of miles of DNA in our bodies are nothing more than frequency receptors – antennae. Humanities perception of reality is predicated by our body’s ability to receive frequencies and interpret those frequencies in our brains into what we perceive as material structure.

So why would the “gods” that built the Cheops Pyramid build into the structure the math for 440Hz when that frequency wasn’t even used as a musical note of antiquity? (Great Pyramid [Cheops] base length of 440 cubits, and the acoustical sound frequency of 440Hz resident in the Kings Chamber [per: Christopher Dunn "The Giza Power Plant"]) I think the fact that 440Hz reoccurs as a theme in the pyramid structure, the modern conversion to 440Hz Concert A, and the symbology used by the elite secret societies all have something to do with each other. There is a reason the Great Pyramid appears on the back of the U.S. dollar bill.

The “gods” of antiquity were into controlling the Masses. The Kings, and subsequently, the governments of the world are also into controlling the Masses. Just as the Pyramids were “tuned” to a disharmonious frequency, so too is today’s music “tuned” to a disharmonious frequency as a mechanism to control the Masses.

Ergo, the real secret of the pyramids….

Update
    For those of you interested in following the dialogue that lead-up to this possibility, I direct you to two Threads at the old Avalon site. The following are a list of links to all of the pages of those Threads:

•Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section - Page 1:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20098

•The Giza Geomatrix exposure - Pge 1:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20279
    (follow the pages of the Threads from the links)

I'm adding this dialogue to this Thread so that anyone wanting to research a portion of the evidence that led to this discovery can do so.

2nd Update

OP's Note to Commenters:
    I started this thread to gain further input from any member who might have 'credible evidence' (either pro, or con) to support (or reject) the theory laid-out in the abstract in the original post of this thread.

I'm looking for evidence from the archaeological record, interviews of first person accounts, references from documented written text, or any evidence that may be 'reproducible' in content.

Anyone can write a book concerning what the 'voices in their head' are telling them. Some of these books can be quite entertaining. None of this sort of information is relevant to this thread....

For a further clarification of this Note, see the following comment:

....[snip] to see quoted text, click-on the forwarding arrow
    Alex Collier speaks of them as "The Giza Intelligence".
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

11. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Simple me. I thought it was a temple of initiation where someone could ascend.
    Lost Soul,

Ascension is nothing more than a final phase of the "Wheel of Karma" (If one is clever enough to figure-out the key to unlocking the gate). The ascension process is NOT something the "gods" of antiquity would have initiated the Masses into. One must research the paranormal for years before one can even understand the connection between karma and keeping the soul "locked" in never ending cycles of birth and rebirth. To my knowledge, there are no definitive treaties on the concept that the collective soul of the Mass of Humanity has been "locked" in a "prison" of birth and rebirth by a demonic power otherwise known as Draconian Reptiles (semantics: fallen angles). There is an obvious good reason for the lack of this kind of information.

The New Age concept of "ascension" has been brought to us by the same fourth dimensional "prison wardens" who have been responsible for bringing Humanity all the other "great works" of religious dogma through the mechanism of telepathic communication.

A through review of the evidence will reveal the New Age concept of "ascension" is nothing more than a "buzz word" for: "You are all going to die".

It's our collective responsibility to figure-out how the mechanism works, so that we ALL can get out of this prison. Ascension will not be complete until the entire "body of humanity" returns to singularity....
    How long have you researched ascension like you have researched the pyramids, which i might add you did some great research on the pyramids." LMK Appreciate a response.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    [....snip]
    Alex Collier speaks of them as "The Giza Intelligence".
    As a source of information Alex Collier is much more believable from other 'channelers'. Alex is a contactee with a long-term direct physical connection to his alien mentors, i.e. contact of the fifth kind. By Alex's own admission, he does communicate telepathically with his mentors. Also, I'm not aware of any third party verification of his encounters.

If one were to research the work of Jim Marrs, and Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, one will discover this so-called Giza Intelligence was nothing more than the entities that were being 'channeled' by Maria Orsic and other members of the Vril Society.

The Nazis (past/present/and future) figure-into the whole Giza story with explicit synchronicity.

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    [....snip]
    How long have you researched ascension like you have researched the pyramids, which i might add you did some great research on the pyramids." LMK Appreciate a response.
    From my perspective, WhitFeather, the two have gone hand-in-hand, I've gone wherever the research has led me.

I began my journey into the occult mysteries at the age of 14 with an in-depth study of the work of Edgar Cayce. I'm 64 years old now.

Through this journey I have been exposed to, and (in many cases) have subscribed to the theories of any number of clairvoyants, channelers, remote viewers, seers, prophets, or whatever other name you might apply to the phenomenon.

After fifty years of research, I've come to the conclusion that any knowledge passed through the process of telepathic communication is only 'truth' to the receiver of that particular information, and then, only if the receiver believes those telepathic communications. No one (other than the transmitter) can discern from where these telepathic communications emanate.

So, as a result of these observations, I've come to trust only the evidence.

The evidence will show, this particular three dimensional reality has been skillfully manipulated through the process of telepathic communication since the Mass of Humanity first Civilized. (or at least since our manipulated historical record indicates we first civilized)

There is little doubt, upon a through review of the evidential trail, that the Mass of Humanity has been confined within a matrix of control. A compartment - if you will - through the 'revelation' of alleged 'truth'.... all carefully documented as "the word of God" in any number of text that have been presented by the receivers of telepathic communications.

Of course, this is all my personal observation. You can take it for what it's worth to you.

"They" are very clever at what they do....
    Last edited by observer; 24th July 2011 at 01:45. Reason: expand reply

13. Link to Post #93
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

One thing that is certain about the Great Pyramid - is that it inspires us.
    I do not channel or have inside knowledge, but I am resourceful, a qualified engineer, and have insight into how things work (or are meant to).

I think I might have figured it all out, but as there are so many other books out there with authors that also think they have figured it all out, then my theories are just that. Another one for the bookshelf perhaps.

I don't think there is a book that pieces all the information together yet. This I think is important as the pyramid was designed and built with a single purpose, so there is no room for additional corridors or rooms that do not have a purpose.
    I think a lot of what is said is true, but we cannot fully comprehend that the complexity of the structure looks so simple. We would say how can such a building do these remarkable things.
    I use an alalogy here of two identical wineglasses in a room. They are held and isolated from each other and at a distance. One wineglass is given energy and made to resonate at it's fundamental harmonic. As if by magic - the other wineglass starts to move untill it too is singing the same tune - but with no obvious wires, connection or system visible. Magic perhaps?
    It would seem to be magic to primative people, and as primative people do, they venerate it and start to worship it. They move the wineglasses to other locations and perform rituals, but the wineglass no longer sings. They do not understand it but worship it anyways and record the myth in their histories.

A simple answer to your simple question - something - somewhere - is also resonating at 440Hz.

One of the things that stuck in my head from when I was a kid was that "Moses studied at the Pharoah's court. One of the things he studied was Resonance"
    Wasn't he later using his knowledge to "make the waves stand up upon one another" ?
    Last edited by Richie_asg1; 5th September 2011 at 21:58.
    Daniel 12 9-10 And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. "

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richie_asg1 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (14th September 2011), heyokah (6th September 2011), Jake (5th September 2011), Terra (9th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I believe that many of the theories about the Great Pyramid are believable and many others simply aren't. As a component of the Mysteries the pyramid is supposed to make you try and solve what it is for. Along the way one learns many things about the ancient Egyptian faith and philosophy. Obviously the structure itself contains the formula's for Pi and Phi, the circumference of the earth and much more.

Through my research I feel the GPOG is a cultural datum of sorts. Along the azimuths or directions inferred from its orientation and structural elements eight directions are inferred. Along these azimuths are the ruins of Baalbek in which the generated line intersects the ruins at Baalbek and matches one of the facets of its hexagonal shape, The Grand Mosque in Mecca, The leaning Tower of Pisa, the site of discovery of the Golden Tablets of Joseph Smith which founded the Mormon Religion, The pyramid in Memphis Tenn. also aligns with the pyramid. All of these places are pointed to by the GPOG (great pyramid of giza). In addition other directions seem to lead to places intentionally placed there with respect to the structural elements or facets of the GPOG. In shot the pyramid is like a datum or place from which to measure that faiths and philosophies similar to that of ancient egypt are propigated. It is like the guidestone of faith. In order to understand what I am saying better watch this:

16. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Amazing Facts About the Pyramids at Giza

Uploaded with Comments by TheUniverseExplorer
    September 18, 2011

'The Revelation of the Pyramids,' released on August 22, 2011 by Optimum Home Entertainment claims to finally uncover the truth about the Great Pyramids of Egypt, saying that "After nearly forty years of study and research, the producers of this documentary have at last managed first to understand and then to prove what lies behind one of the greatest archeological mysteries."

This film's director, Patrice Pooyard guides us through some of the world's oldest and most beautiful sites, aided by his anonymous informants and technical specialists. The producers of this film say that it will shake many accepted notions of world history to its core and completely revolutionize the field of Egyptology.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Kamikaze (6th October 2011), Kerrigan (7th October 2011), Reinhard (7th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

icene thanks for sharing that video! The Revelation of the Pyramids has to be one of the most important videos concerning the ancient sites to date!

Just goes to show things aren't as simple as we are lead to believe. Though I have to say the ending is a little nerve wrecking, not something I expected at all.
    But the four signs of the zodiac and the four stars to point to the 4 "seasons" of the precession of the equinox and when they start was awesome.
    Though they didn't provide were it's at at the moment. (something they want you to check yourself?). The fear factor you get in the ending might have been blown of the top if they did.

19. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

I've been watching the Acient Aliens show of the Historical Channel and they talk about the Great Pyramid and it's (theorized) purpose:

Start watching at 1:13:30
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

20. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Thank you, Iceni Tribe, for this great post!

The findings correspond with Lemesurier's great work and calculations. His book, written in 1977, is still 'up-to-date'. Great reading, even for people who don't like numbers, like myself: " The great pyramid decoded". Some of his conclusions seem to be somewhat 'adventagious', but never-the-less eye-opening.

Enjoy, Reinhard
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

21. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't know what the real purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza was, but could this have been one of them ?

"Nikola Tesla discovered free wireless energy in 1902. Bankers JP Morgan and Henry Ford supported by others who felt that this invention was a threat to the oil business. All of Tesla's work was destroyed. Free environmental friendly energy is still the best kept secret.
    A secret that already 5,000 years earlier was discovered in ancient Egypt ?"

Remains the question, "Who built the Pyramids ?"

22. Link to Post #100
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    I don't know what the real purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza was, but could this have been one of them ?[snip]
    Thank you heyokah, this is good supporting documentation, and it goes further to the Christopher Dunn theory that the Great Pyramid was a power generator. Christopher Dunn was discussed back in the threads on the Old Avalon Forum regarding the Pyramid phenomenon.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20098

There can be no doubt that Tesla was working with the same physics that was used by the ancients in the Great Pyramid at Giza.

I think, however, the mystery goes much deeper than electrical generation.

In his "Giza Death Star" trilogy, Dr. Joseph Farrell proposes the ultimate purpose of this particular structure was that of an hyperdimensional weapon.

He also suggests the source of the civilization that created this weapon of mass destruction was off-planet in what is now the asteroid belt, i.e. a planet destroyed by the hyperdimensional technology employed in the pyramid in its weapons format. This goes to your question of, "who built the Pyramid".

This theory is also supported by the discoveries of anomalous objects found throughout our solar system, as documented by Richard Hoagland.

Additionally, if one follows the lectures of Nassim Haramein, one will be introduced to the concept that the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber once housed the device later designated the "Arc of the Covenant". Haramein suggests the Arc was the container of a singularity. One must study Haramein to get a complete understanding of what he is talking about when he uses the term, "singularity". There can be no doubt this Arc was used by the Israelis as a weapon.

Sources:
    Dr. Joseph Farrell, "The Giza Death Star":
    http://books.google.com/books?id=nza...page&q&f=false
    Dr. Joseph Farrell, "The Giza Death Star Deployed":
    http://books.google.com/books?id=1yP...page&q&f=false
    Dr. Joseph Farrell, "The Giza Death Star Destroyed":
    http://books.google.com/books?id=_gc...page&q&f=false
    Richard C. Hoagland, "Dark Mission":
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/lu...arkmission.htm
    Nassim Haramein, on the Arc of the Covenant:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9UPnTUMCh80
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...VBMEfqy7g&NR=1
    Last edited by observer; 6th March 2012 at 01:51.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast