1. Link to Post #181
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

Bumping Comment #164

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    To all those posting comments:

The resonance tuning of 440 Hz in the kings chamber of the Great Pyramid was from the work of Christopher Dunn in his book "The Giza Power Plant".

Surely there was some reason for this particular resonance, however, much earlier in this thread, I stipulated to the work of Dr. Joseph Farrell with regard to the actual purpose of this particular structure, thereby rendering the thesis in the opening post of this thread a moot issue.

Dr. Farrell's work builds on the work of Christopher Dunn, and takes the function of the Great Pyramid far beyond a simple power plant concept.

In his trilogy, The Giza Death Star compilation, Farrell submits the overwhelming evidence for the use of this structure in great antiquity. It is Dr. Farrell's conclusion this structure was part of a weapon system which was used to create the asteroid belt out of what was formally a planet.

Dr. Farrell goes on, in his book "Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men" to document the evidence for a global megalithic civilization in great antiquity. It is his hypothesis this megalithic civilization was the result of surviving members of a great cosmic war.

One must research all the links I've given earlier in this thread regarding Dr. Farrell's work.

Click-on forwarding icon to see text of comment #100

2. Link to Post #182
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    From recent studies, the original purpose if the pyramids - all of them, built on Earth and on other planets of the Solar System - was the stabilization of the magnetic fields of the planets, after the explosion of the planet, that is now the Asteroid Belt.
    Thank you MariaDine for your input.

Without a link, it is impossible to evaluate your claim. It could be quite possible that many of those pyramid structures to which you are referring were built later in antiquity for just the purpose you are proposing.

Based on Dr. Farrell's work (which I have stipulated the topic of this thread to), the one specific pyramid in question in this thread, The Great Pyramid of Giza, was built as an hyperdimensional weapon and was used to actually destroy that planet, which was suggested by Tomas Van Flandern's, 'Exploded Planet Theory'

It has also been suggested by several researchers that the hyperdimensional high-technology component that was the foundation of this weapons system was removed in antiquity as well.

I would suggest, as would others, the Ark of the Covenant was just that component. That the legends of an 'alleged' Hebrew Nation having been given this Ark by God is a myth. The evidence will show, Tuthmosis IV raided the Great Pyramid at Giza and absconded with this weapon component during his eviction from Egypt at the end of the reign of the 'Hyksos Dynasty' (as one can conclude from the work of Ellis). The 'Gift from God' story was later created as a ruse to justify the theft of the land of Canaan.

See the work of Ralph Ellis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ris3YCcmYk

Ralph Ellis website: http://www.edfu-books.com/
    Last edited by observer; 2nd September 2012 at 17:26. Reason: clarity/spelling

3. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Blueflame,
    the possibility of these pyramids being placed on Earth, the Moon, and Mars, for the purpose of suppressing human consciousness is possible to me at least from my limited knowledge base. If it were true it doesn't seem to have an effect on animals. And now that I've mentioned that I plan on doing a post later in the week which points out some peculiar things about animal psychic ability which isn't present in human when it should be. I do know that the suppression of our consciousness is taking place at the level of the soul with a the potential of a genetic component being present. I can't rule the latter out because I simply don't know at the present time. From what I've experienced in my own life I know that at least one major purpose for these structures here on Earth was to set up various world religions. If they are setting up world religions then we are dealing with controlled spirituality. And that directly ties in to the suppression of our consciousness. We also know that the moon and Mars are the next two closest celestial bodies in relation to the Earth. If the position of these monuments has any relation to Earth energies we would see possible patterns in their positioning, which we seem to have discovered already. We just don't know yet.

Another theory is that these monuments are being used to balance magnetic fields or something of this nature for a beneficial purpose, such as for preventing geographical pole shifts. Our wonderful academic community that enjoys covering up as much as they enjoy reporting new discoveries has told us that Earth has experienced 1 geographical pole shift in the past. Some of these pyramid structures could be a balancing force that reduces the chance of another geographical pole shift from happening. The motivation is there on behalf of the ETs to build something like that exists because we play a key in their long term survival.

If you really want to know a verifiable way that we are being drugged to induce a lesser degree of consciousness, do a search for that recent Harvard study that was published about sodium fluoride. For decades we have been drugged by a group of international banking families under the lie that it will reduce our chance of oral cavities by 10%. The Harvard study concluded that sodium fluoride in our water supply at the rate of 1.5 parts per million (ppm) has reduced people's IQ's by up to 20 points. It also increases the incidence of bone cancer in men by 700% and the incidence of other cancers in woman by 300%. Yet the official story is that it prevents cavities. And the Harvard study isn't the only one, there are others. In the Nazi concentration camps sodium fluoride was given to the prisoners at 3 ppm, and at this level you have something close to a chemical lobotomy taking place. When I compare that, the BT toxin in GMO corn, soybean, cotton seed, etc, with the toxic threat of aspartame. And then I combine it with the blatant elementary school level propaganda and subliminal messages on TV designed to get you to consume and conform, a consciousness squelching pyramid matrix threat is no longer a concern.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujeancontactee For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd September 2012), heyokah (5th September 2012), observer (3rd September 2012), Patrikas (31st December 2012), write4change (2nd September 2012), wynderer (5th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,184 times in 954 posts

Slightly off topic: Does anyone out there have the real documented source that says the Great Pyramid is oriented to within a few arc seconds of true north? I keep seeing this fact presented in many lectures, books, and tv shows but none of them can supply the material that shows how that was determined. Anyone?

6. Link to Post #185
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Slightly off topic: Does anyone out there have the real documented source that says the Great Pyramid is oriented to within a few arc seconds of true north? I keep seeing this fact presented in many lectures, books, and tv shows but none of them can supply the material that shows how that was determined. Anyone?
    Cartomancer,

This is all from memory because I no longer have access to the books I reference to look it up and verify.

First, understand that it is to polar axis north to which the referenced alignments are measured.

I believe it was back in the seventies or early eighties, there was a book by, Peter Tompkins - SECRETS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID. It is my recollection that facts relating to the polar alignment can be found in that source.

Additionally, Christopher Dunn in his book, "The Giza Power Plant", is a well documented work describing accuracies - to modern machining tolerances - in great detail. You might find references to polar alignments in there. As I said, I no longer have access to either of these books to confirm this speculation.

You might keep in mind, the Giza Plateau has been surveyed and resurveyed using modern survey equipment going back into the eighteen hundreds. I really don't think there is any doubt regarding this 'common knowledge' alignment.

Additionally, I can't tell you how to do it, but you might try to check the alignments on google earth. I'm certain there is a way.

Thank you for commenting.... observer

7. Link to Post #186
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 347 posts

In the interview David Icke did with the lady who spoke about ritual abuse and satanism among the elite that she experienced, she said that she saw Sachariah Stitchen at these meetings. She believed that he was a dis-info plant.

8. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,184 times in 954 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Cartomancer,

This is all from memory because I no longer have access to the books I reference to look it up and verify.

First, understand that it is to polar axis north to which the referenced alignments are measured.

I believe it was back in the seventies or early eighties, there was a book by, Peter Tompkins - SECRETS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID. It is my recollection that facts relating to the polar alignment can be found in that source.

Additionally, Christopher Dunn in his book, "The Giza Power Plant", is a well documented work describing accuracies - to modern machining tolerances - in great detail. You might find references to polar alignments in there. As I said, I no longer have access to either of these books to confirm this speculation.

You might keep in mind, the Giza Plateau has been surveyed and resurveyed using modern survey equipment going back into the eighteen hundreds. I really don't think there is any doubt regarding this 'common knowledge' alignment.

Additionally, I can't tell you how to do it, but you might try to check the alignments on google earth. I'm certain there is a way.

Thank you for commenting.... observer
    Thanks. I have seen all those sources. I just wonder why no one has measured it with modern equipment. I have checked all the most popular dates of construction of the Great Pyramid on my astronomy software. Especially using the most popular dates which indicate the star Thuban as the pole star at that time. If you put the sky in motion sped up you can see that Thuban is never in the exact center. It oscillates around the true center slightly. The diameter of this oscillation seems to be nearly a whole degree. This seems to be true of every pole star of each era.

One would guess that the pole star sightings for the core of the pyramid as it stands today were taken much earlier in its original construction than those used to align the now removed casement stones. I'm just fishing for further rationale for some thoughts I had that the pyramid was actually aligned about .55 east of true north. Several of the other monuments on the Giza plateau align at this angle. The Sphinx Temple, Lost Pyramid of Djedfre and Heliopolis all align at this angle. Google earth is hard to use to measure these small differences at the scale of the pyramid. Both the .55 and 0 deg angles seem to match and only represent about 7 (about 2.2m)offset feet over the length of the pyramid. The casement was said to be up to 18m thick.

Using the NW facet of the Great Pyramid a line extended all the way to the ruins of Baalbek matches a facet of the Hexagonal structure there. This spatial relationship comes to with in 4 miles of representing the block of latitude and longitude that separates those two sites and also represents the hypotenuse of that spatial relationship. Using the SW facet this same .55 east of TN leads right to the Grand Mosque in Mecca (135.55deg TN).

I think it is interesting that no one actually knows (including me) what the actual orientation of the structures are or were yet we are always told the same thing about it being oriented exactly to TN. I'm sure someone out there will have that reference and how that determination was made. Most transits before the nineties used the pole star to orient north. Now its very accurate GPS.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 5th September 2012 at 00:22.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Elixir (2nd December 2014), observer (5th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #188
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In light of some new evidence supporting the Abstract presented in the OP of this thread, I'm resurrecting the original intention of showing how the Great Pyramid at Giza was used to suppress the Mass Consciousness of Humanity.

I will first ask those members - with a real interest in this subject - to view a very long (3 hour +) video. This is the revised and updated work of Carmen Boulter's earlier referenced research, and presented as "The Pyramid Code". It is foundational to understanding how the hidden technologies, that are now obviously being concealed by mainstream Egyptology, was the driving force behind creating a planetary grid that, for eons of time, has confined the Mass Consciousness of Humanity - all within the context of the theme of this thread.

Here's the Boulter Video. It can be viewed in segments if one doesn't have the time to watch it all in one sitting:

With the thorough understanding that there is much more to the Egyptology Story that is being concealed from the Public Record, here's a recent video which validates everything that was suggested in the OP:

Take Note:
    It is not imperative to the understanding of this comment to watch the entire Boulter Video. If one already accepts the concept that ancient technologies are being hidden from public view, one can forgo the long documentary. It is, however, a very informative piece of work.

Thank you for taking the time to completely review this material prior to making any comments....
    Last edited by observer; 1st December 2014 at 14:43. Reason: Add Text

11. Link to Post #189
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,180 times in 1,540 posts

My personal theory here: Post number 32

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post907598

Drag on time ~ GPS ~ time dilation

12. Link to Post #190
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    My personal theory here: Post number 32

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post907598

Drag on time ~ GPS ~ time dilation
    Thanks Shadowself for your input.

After reviewing all of the videos you have posted at http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post907598, comment #32, I don't see how time dilation has anything to do with the topic of this thread. Although time dilation may have been another purpose of the system of pyramid structures located around the globe, and it may have been part of the use of this system as a weapon, it has no special relevance in the creation of a Matrix of Control, I don't particularly see time dilation as the stand-alone purpose of the global system of pyramid structures.

One must also consider, everything Steven Hawking promotes as a foundational part of the mirrors of deception is crap served on a platter. Relativity is completely out the door.... It's garbage.

Please reviews ALL the information offered in this thread, and then tell me that Steven Hawking or even Einstein should be paid any member's attention.

Your interest in Time Dilation would be better served in the "Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed Thread, where manipulation of time is a real objective of those Elite behind the operation of the CERN Project.

But, thank you for your interest....
    Last edited by observer; 1st December 2014 at 17:10.

13. Link to Post #191
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,716 times in 7,043 posts

I don't see how time dilation has anything to do with the topic of this thread..
    Time dilation was just a small part, his main point was that perhaps the pyramids are built as a rudder to drag through time (adding mass to certain points along the globe (lay lines)). I would further that by saying maybe he thought that they were built to try and encourage a specific timeline by whomever, or in some way used to control timeline outcomes.

interesting theory anyway.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

heyokah (2nd December 2014), observer (1st December 2014)

15. Link to Post #192
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I don't see how time dilation has anything to do with the topic of this thread..
    Time dilation was just a small part, his main point was that perhaps the pyramids are built as a rudder to drag through time (adding mass to certain points along the globe (lay lines)). I would further that by saying maybe he thought that they were built to try and encourage a specific timeline by whomever, or in some way used to control timeline outcomes.

interesting theory anyway.
    Yes, TargeT, I agree, it's an interesting theory concerning the manipulation of time, and perhaps with significant implications regarding the Weapons System Model as proposed by Farrell, but I see no connection to the Control of the Mass Consciousness of Humanity and Time Dilation.

Perhaps jumping back-and-forth in time is a device used by hyperdimensional entities as a tool to control the Mass Consciousness, but I would suggest this technical ability is something already available to an advanced civilization bent on Controlling the Mass Consciousness of Humanity. There would be no logical need for such an advanced civilization to manipulate time using physical structures placed around the planet.

If, on the other hand, these systems of pyramid structures were placed around the planet in great antiquity as a part of a technologically advanced weapons system, the manipulation of time factor would serve a purpose.

I simply don't see how that model would serve a continuing purpose in the Control of the Mass Consciousness, as is most obviously the designed purpose of this matrix intensifying system of pyramid structures. These structures are here to Control Humanity.

Perhaps I'm missing some point that hasn't been clearly stated....

16. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,436 times in 6,811 posts

I for one would suggest the book A Search in Secret Egypt, by Paul Brunton. The great pyramid was built in the time of Atlantis and it was used as a place of initiation. It is said that Jesus too was initiated there.

Edgar Cayce's readings about the pyramid:

Quote Q) What was the date of the actual beginning and ending of the construction of the Great Pyramid?

(A) Was one hundred years in construction. Begun and completed in the period of Araaraart's time, with Hermes and Ra.

8. (Q) What was the date B.C. of that period?
    (A) 10,490 to 10,390 before the Prince entered into Egypt.

(Q) What definite details are indicated as to what will happen after we enter the period of the King's Chamber?

(A) When the bridegroom is at hand, all do rejoice. When we enter that understanding of being in the King's presence, with that of the mental seeking, the joy, the buoyancy, the new understanding, the new life, through the period.

10. (Q) What is the significance of the empty sarcophagus?
    (A) That there will be no more death. Don't misunderstand or misinterpret! but the INTERPRETATION of death will be made plain.

In those periods when the first change had come in the position of the land, there had been an egress of peoples - or THINGS, as would be called today - from the Atlantean land, when the Nile (of Nole, then) emptied into what is now the Atlantic Ocean, on the Congo end of the country. What is now as the Sahara was a fertile land, a city that was builded in the edge of the land, a city of those that worshipped the sun - for the use of its rays were used for supplying from the elements that which is required in the present to be grown through a season; or the abilities to use both those of introgression and retrogression - and mostly retrograded, as we are in the present.

The beginnings of these mounds were as an interpretation of that which was crustating in the land. (See, most of the people had tails then!) In those beginnings these were left. When there was the entrance of Arart and Araaraart, they begin to build upon those mounds which were discovered through research. With the storehouse, or record house (where the records are still to be uncovered), there is a chamber or passage from the right forepaw to this entrance of the record chamber, or record tomb. This may not be entered without an understanding, for those that were left as guards may NOT be passed until after a period of their regeneration in the Mount, or the fifth root race begins. In the building of the pyramid, and that which is now called the Mystery of Mysteries [the Sphinx], this was intended to be a MEMORIAL - as would be termed today - to that counsellor who ruled or governed, or who acted in the capacity of the director in the MATERIAL things in the land.
    Egypt was once a great place of spirituality, but as it always seems to happen with time, most things seem to erode and become corrupt and the original meanings of things are long lost and only nearly forgotten memories of the past remains.

http://www.mysteriouspeople.com/Egyptian_Mystery.htm

Also...

Last edited by Wind; 1st December 2014 at 18:13.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

gripreaper (2nd December 2014), heyokah (2nd December 2014), observer (2nd December 2014)

18. Link to Post #194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    See Wind's comment #193 (above) for the content of his comment.
    Thank you Wind,

The reoccurring mantra from telepathic communication, since the Dawn of Man, has been essentially, "just go back to sleep, everything is going to be O.K. at the New Dawn.... just over the horizon".

Perhaps you missed the argument I offered in the OP of this Thread where I clearly stated the case for:

Quote Quoting observer from comment #1 -

"For me, it was a great revelation when, through the work of Dr. Leo Horowitz, I discovered the healing vibrations of the Solfeggio Music Scale. (see link at: http://www.miraclesandinspiration.co...equencies.html)

I learned this healing vibrational scale was in use until the great classical masters such as, Mozart, and Bach were instrumental in abandoning this Solfeggio Scale for the more modern tuning of 440Hz Concert A.

I was already aware of the connection of these great “masters” with (what David Icke refers to as) the “Babylonian Brotherhood”. I immediately realized there was a connection to the conspiracy to abandon the healing vibration of 417Hz (Solfeggio A) in favor of the 440Hz as an affront to Humanity. This conversion to 440Hz Concert A is really an entirely modern phenomenon – just in the past one hundred plus years. 417Hz has been the frequency used for the musical note A since antiquity. The abandon of the Solfeggio Scale for the more modern concert scales has had a dynamic effect on the healing vibrations of the music we listen to as a society. The conversion has been all about controlling the masses.

The effect of vibrations on what the Mass of Humanity perceives as real has everything to do with controlling the Mass of Humanity through the control of the frequencies of reality.

All material manifestation here in this particular third density is a complex combination of electromagnetic frequencies. The thousands of miles of DNA in our bodies are nothing more than frequency receptors – antennae. Humanities perception of reality is predicated by our body’s ability to receive frequencies and interpret those frequencies in our brains into what we perceive as material structure.

So why would the “gods” that built the Cheops Pyramid build into the structure the math for 440Hz when that frequency wasn’t even used as a musical note of antiquity? (Great Pyramid [Cheops] base length of 440 cubits, and the acoustical sound frequency of 440Hz resident in the Kings Chamber [per: Christopher Dunn "The Giza Power Plant"]) I think the fact that 440Hz reoccurs as a theme in the pyramid structure, the modern conversion to 440Hz Concert A, and the symbology used by the elite secret societies all have something to do with each other. There is a reason the Great Pyramid appears on the back of the U.S. dollar bill.

The “gods” of antiquity were into controlling the Masses. The Kings, and subsequently, the governments of the world are also into controlling the Masses. Just as the Pyramids were “tuned” to a disharmonious frequency, so too is today’s music “tuned” to a disharmonious frequency as a mechanism to control the Masses.

Ergo, the real secret of the pyramids….
    After eons of time trapped within the Prison of Control, I personally think the time has come for The Mass of Humanity to begin looking at the evidential trail, and start figuring-out a way out of this matrix.

Just my opinion....
    Last edited by observer; 2nd December 2014 at 03:13. Reason: Clarity

19. Link to Post #195
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,180 times in 1,540 posts

Apparently I've been excused from the content of this thread. When I saw it I read the title which states:

"What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

I provided my two cents and theory. Then I'm asked to join another thread with this information. So I will provide some information here then quietly leave never to return. Mind you I've studied Ancient Egyptian for a VERY long time. I mean a very long time.

As for Hawking and Einstein: I cannot disregard their research completely and as for Hawking I don't completely agree with lot's he says. One thing in particular is the fact that he does not believe in life after death. I do.

As for Einstein and GR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkAPv5s92z0

Well apparently he was found to be correct.

The many faces of spin: http://einstein.stanford.edu/SPACETIME/spacetime4.html

To blindly ignore aspects of science is in my mind a great loss.

So what do the Ancient Egyptian say:

Interpreting the spell in the Coffin Texts:

The peripheral surface of a black hole is an Event Horizon.

If you fall into the black hole you will get crushed.

Egyptian: Second death.

If approached from the inner horizon or the axis of the black hole or the north
    pole, the gravitational repulsion of the central singularity slows the entity
    down, turning it around, and accelerating it back out through the inner horizon of a
    white hole. Put simply, the space axis and time axis exchange places when one crosses
    the outer event horizon, and the future becomes an unavoidable place in
    time or the crushing singularity. Crossing the inner event horizon, time and space resume their normal axes, making the singularity an avoidable place in space, while allowing access to the past singularity of the white hole. Ultimately, one goes through four horizons

Egyptians referred to as the opening of mouths four times. The Opening of the
    Mouth ceremony parallels the movement of the Deceased through four horizons.

According to scientific speculations, inside a spinning black hole, the act
    of looking backward would allow one to see a white hole or the past singularity.
    Since a white hole is a black hole running backward in time, the Negative
    Confession of the Book of the Dead describes deities:

"Who come forth backwards".

"He whose Face is behind him who came forth from his hole".

The inner horizon, radiation is blueshifted as it accumulates.

Field of Turquoise and the Blue One, Lake of Turquoise,
    traveling with turquoise, Lord of Turquoise, and open door of the blue sky.

Indicates blueshift or the high frequency light associated with
    approaching radiation.

In contrast, radiation moving away from the observer appears redshifted.

The Dead King observes:

he who departs is red and smeared

"N" has gone up in the red hour.
    (N State described in video below starting at 1:16)

According to Holographic principal: All Information about the black hole is stored on the horizon....The peripheral!

Particles living on the horizon boundary describe objects in the interior.

If what I have just proposed is correct then this ancient culture must certainly KNOW the landscape of space and time with great detail to know the redshift and blueshift attributes.

Tests of general relativity:

Quote General relativity has also been confirmed many times, the classic experiments being the perihelion precession of Mercury's orbit, the deflection of light by the Sun, and the gravitational redshift of light. Other tests confirmed the equivalence principle and frame dragging.
    Dead Kings escapes the black hole Netherworld associated with
    uraei shedding "light by means of their radiance (which cometh) from their mouths"

or uraei pouring fire from their mouths:

The mouths of a wormhole are analogous to the holes at either end of the tube in a 2D plane...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

a quantum parallel exists between the transformed Deceased and Hawking radiance in the bulk, proposing the existence of large extra dimensions in small black holes.

The Dead King is a horizon dweller: has a
    seat in the horizon, and takes possession of the horizon

so that those who are in the horizon may live for this spirit

"My power is in the horizon"

~The Ancient Egyptian Coffin Texts - R.O. Faulkner ~

Peripheral Sensor/Surface

Peripheral: Of, relating to, or situated on the edge or periphery of something.

Redefining the Horizon:

As for Frequency in the kings chamber...well I'm just a nobody right? By the way I'm a woman so perhaps that will make it easier to disregard what I say?

So allow me to let somebody else say it:

Do I need to remind you F# is the tone existing in the Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid?

Quote "In the Great Cheops Pyramid in the King's Chamber an F-sharp chord is resident, sometimes below the range of human hearing. Former NASA consultant Tom Danley feels the sound may be caused by wind blowing cross the ends of the air shafts and causing a pop-bottle effect. These vibrations, some ranging as low a 9 hertz down to 0.5 hertz, are enhanced by the dimensions of the Pyramid, as well as the King's Chamber and the sarcophagus case inside. According to Danley, even the type of stone was selected to enhance these vibrations."

In a 1997 video, JJ Hurtak said "this chord (F-sharp) is the harmonic of planet Earth to which native Americans still tune their instruments, and is in perfect harmony with the human body."

That 11 in the harmonic series is F#

Or that a neutron star rang out at F#

http://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0605/0605117.pdf

How would time dilation control consciousness? I suppose you can dismiss that now.

Just chalk it up to nominated trivia for today....and use thereof for the purpose of Destiny and how I will no further expound on this thread. Sorry to have rocked the boat:

“This is the Splendid Place of the First Time.” (The Egypt Code, p.66)
    Last edited by Shadowself; 2nd December 2014 at 15:40.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

heyokah (2nd December 2014), observer (2nd December 2014), Wind (3rd December 2014)

21. Link to Post #196
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you Shadowself, for your most recent input.

*Add
    [Just for the record, in comment #188 I did ask, "Thank you for taking the time to completely review this material prior to making any comments.... ". I don't know you, Shadowself, so I answered your comment in as few words as possible. I'm sorry if my words offended you.]

First, allow me to suggest that you were not being "dismissed" with what I said in comment #190. You were directed to that CERN Thread to give you an insight into what was said regarding Hawking, and Einstein in comment #190. If you take the time and follow the links in the CERN Thread, you will have a much clearer understanding of how Theoretical Physics has been cleverly hijacked ever since the Relativity Spoof first appeared. I reiterate, "Relativity is garbage". [German Theoretical Physicists, and the Nazis knew this way back in the 1920s.] - please take the time to review the evidence offered in the CERN Thread.

With regard to what I've been reporting in this thread concerning 440hz and modern Concert A tuning, the most common modern tuning standard uses 440 Hz for A above middle C as a reference note, with other notes being set relative to it. The fact that modern Concert F# resonates within the King's Chamber, is relative to the fact modern Concert F# is an harmonic resonant to 440 Concert A.

Decades ago, I purchased the Paul Horn album, "Inside The Great Pyramid". The entire structure is tuned to 440Hz Concert A. There is no logical explanation as to why a structure (most likely) tens of thousands years old is tuned to a modern standard. The point of this thread is to show how that phenomenon has been a continuous agenda, throughout the history of Humanity.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to elaborate.
    Last edited by observer; 2nd December 2014 at 17:23. Reason: Clarity/Add Text/Final

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10