Thread: "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

1. Link to Post #121
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 197 posts

Default Re: "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

Hi Nomadguy,

My personal opinion about how the Great pyramid may have worked is this:

I think there are two identical sets of chambers, that have a specific design and layout for the purpose of tuning the energy created in the Kings Chamber.

Yes, I do believe there were two "Arks" creating Arcs, and perhaps that they either created the white powder gold, or that they required white powder gold as part of the system of joining together two energy "fields".

I think Gardiner mentioned in his book, that he believes two fields coming together could create an inter-dimensional portal. (stargate)

All we really know is that the grand gallery appears like a resonance chamber, with the portcullis acting like a kind of tunable reed, and the red granite in the chamber can withstand very high temperatures.

If there was only one set of passageways, then we have to wonder why the sarcophagus is not located directly below the centreline of the peak of the pyramid? Only when seen in duality, does any of it make sense, and you then have the male/female - yin/yang - north/south (magnetic) arrangements complete.

Best
    Straker

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

heyokah (9th April 2012), nomadguy (8th April 2012), observer (8th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Here is another photo I found showing a hole in the floor exactly at the point in my earlier diagram where there could be a connecting passage.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

nomadguy (8th April 2012), observer (8th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is another image of the duality of the chambers that I created back in March 2004.

And then suddenly, as if by magic, the following image appeared on John Cadman's pyramid website. (NB: Originally, this image only showed one set of chambers, until he viewed my website). Once he realised I was on to him, he removed it...(but I kept the image just in case).

The silly thing is that he forgot to ask his CAD guy to delete the duplicates of the so-called air passages from the original, so he suddenly had 8 of them...hahahahaa!

Last edited by Straker; 8th April 2012 at 03:32.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

nomadguy (8th April 2012), observer (8th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Interesting: pyramid means fire in the middle. He says its a portal.

http://www.gardinersworld.com/?cat=16

8. Link to Post #125
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Straker (here)
    [....snip]
    And then suddenly, as if by magic, the following image appeared on John Cadman's pyramid website. (NB: Originally, this image only showed one set of chambers, until he viewed my website). Once he realised I was on to him, he removed it...(but I kept the image just in case).
    You are aware, Straker, that this entire study began over in the old Avalon Forum in a thread created by John Cadman, aren't you? Earlier in this thread, I referenced that old Avalon link. Here it is again:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20098

For whatever reason, John didn't choose to join this new Avalon Forum when it was created.

This thread is thankful that you decided to come forward with your information. Your research is shedding new light on the possibilities.

There is another thread in the Old Avalon Forum that I feel is very relevant to what you are presenting:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20279

Richard Gabriel and The Giza Geomatrix Exposure Team has been interviewed by Kerry Cassidy in the past:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DxN6cL4wAfk

The work the Giza Team is doing in the tunnel systems under the plaza is cutting edge. It would be fantastic if you would contact these people with this information - in the event they haven't already seen it - giving this team a focus point on where to follow the tunnel system.

You can contact Richard Gabriel directly by clicking on this link:
    The Giza Geomatrix Exposure
    Last edited by observer; 8th April 2012 at 14:10.

9. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    So was the "Arc" the battery?
    Was it in the kings chamber crypt? What do you think?
    Carry on ~
    Hi nomadguy,

In addition to what Straker said in his comment #121,

Click-on forwarding icon to see content of text.
    I would like to add the following observations:

In his trilogy on the Great Pyramid at Giza, Dr. Joseph Farrell suggests the structure was part of an hyperdimensional weapons system that was created in remote antiquity. He suggests the legend of Atlantis was actually an account of an off-planet civilization that formally inhabited another body in our solar system that is now the asteroid belt. From the evidence he has gathered, he theorizes this planet was destroyed in a great Cosmic War that occurred in remote antiquity.

In Farrell's hypothesis, the Great Pyramid at Giza, along with other similar structures found around the globe were all part of a planet-busting weapons system.

You should read some of Farrell's work which I have referenced earlier in this thread, here:

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Click-on forwarding arrow to see links to the work of Joseph Farrell.
    Last edited by observer; 8th April 2012 at 14:56.

10. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

hmm so then with this info(above) I am likening to the idea that this system, could have actually caused a pole shift. And thus because of that movement out of sync the system itself stopped working and has not since.
    ~Like magnets when they are bounced away from one another due to the magnetic tug of war.

Carry on~
    Last edited by nomadguy; 8th April 2012 at 15:52.
    Why not now?

11. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hmm so then with this info(above) I am likening to the idea that this system, could have actually caused a pole shift. And thus becuase of that movement out of sync the system itself stopped working and has not since.
    ~Like magnets when they are bounced away from one another due to the magnetic tug of war.

Carry on~
    More to the point, the system no longer works because the major components are missing, as in the Arc of the Covenant.
    Last edited by observer; 8th April 2012 at 15:41.

12. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

hmm so then with this info(above) I am likening to the idea that this system, could have actually caused a pole shift. And thus becuase of that movement out of sync the system itself stopped working and has not since.

Carry on~
    More to the point, the system no longer works because the major components are missing, as in the Arc of the Covenant.
    Oh yes, agreed,

then to clarify, in this tangent I am speaking of the time when this event might have happened moreover. ~And the arc's might have still been there in place.
    In that timing some odd magnetic behaviors might have occurred on a large scale, leaving a pattern or mark.
    It might be large. like the size of a large ravine or canyon or strewn about huge boulders,
    like the red sea looks perhaps, At any rate I speculate that a HUGE mark might have been left behind from this event.

So right after the event I am looking at what might have happened.

Have you ever noticed that Northern Africa is largely like a plane of sand covering a completely different contour?
    (on the large scale, not discounting sand dunes topography, this is speaking about the base-rock layers contour being softened almost completely by the sands)

If a magnetic jump was caused by a break in this Pyramid system or some other event caused it.
    A large body of water might have literally slid from one place to another. Like onto a large continent or continents. And unimaginably fast way "the sky is falling" sort of event that would surely leave a traumatic scar on the physce of any witness.

The research thread that Robert Shoch presents, (Erosion on the Sphynx)
    I feel, is connected to this, as the erosion might be one of these marks left by this event around 11-13000 years ago.
    If the N Africa/Europe continents of that time had a water body slide up onto it ~ in a magnetic manner,
    to the effect that water moves without much weight, IE like a cloud then quickly drops. Deluge

Afterward
    Then the water slowly drained out, moving the nile and leaving behind a lot of silt and salt.
    Carry on,

I use the spelling "arc" on purpose. Adding that I feel the meaning within the geometry of the "arc" is precedent, like relating to a law of nature, but on a much larger scale say planetary or galactic arcs, so on our small level it would seem completely and utterly flat. IE time-as we know it.
    Why not now?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

heyokah (11th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the pyramids are remnants of early humans that came from out there to mars then to earth in the moon. they left pyramids behind everywhere they went. part of our ancient human culture, high technology lost in atlantis/lemuria. we are decendants of those space/world builders...look at us today, we go out into unknown territory, build what we need, create and grow , then move out to more unknown build , create what we need . we are curious resourceful explorers... those looking for ET, your looking for yourself. go look in the mirror. it's not out there , it's right in front of you...you are the ET with bits and pieces of lots of alien races inside you, picked up along the way in the journey to earth....
    Last edited by ghostrider; 8th April 2012 at 16:26.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. Link to Post #131
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the pyramids are remnants of early humans that came from out there to mars then to earth in the moon. they left pyramids behind everywhere they went. [....snip]
    Yes ghostrider,

You are quite correct regarding pyramid structures strewn about the solar system.

This is more of the evidence NASA has been airbrushing from the public view relating to ancient artifacts discovered by space probes and sent back from missions conducted throughout the solar system.

I'm not so sure this is evidence of a "migration" per se. It appears to be more evidence of a "lost civilization" colonizing various planets within our solar system and then going to war with discordant elements within that civilization.... or perhaps going to war with elements from outside of that civilization. Whichever is the case, there can be no doubt there was a Cosmic War in remote antiquity.

16. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

you are right on the wave, high tech people making war for the conquest of space , thinking only of preserving their way of life. thier system was unstable and collapsed on the journey here, so they had to make a new home quickly. the pyramids are to remind them of home. their technology was their undoing, I fear we follow the same program if we are not careful...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

observer (8th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #133
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Observer,

No I wasn't aware of that, regarding John Cadman, so thank you very indeed much for the links.

I just found Lawrence Gardners book, and will quote from page 113, as it's important I think:

"Electrons normally travel around the nucleus in pairs, a forward-spinning electron and a reverse-spinning electron. But when these come under the influence of a high spin nucleus, all the electrons begin spinning in the same direction."

"When perfectly correlated, the electrons turn to pure white light and it becomes impossible for the individual atoms in the high spin substance to hold together. On that account, they cannot retain the metallic state, and the substance falls apart to become a white monatomic powder"

"In simple terms, the white powder is created by striking the metal under strict controlled conditions, with a designated high heat from a DC electric Arc, a directional current between two electrodes."

Straker
    Last edited by Straker; 9th April 2012 at 02:31. Reason: spelling

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

heyokah (9th April 2012), nomadguy (9th April 2012), observer (9th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #134
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The following video is a very good theory of how the Great Pyramid at Giza was built. Keep in mind, some of the details of this theory are being molded into the orthodox template of the Egyptian Model. This manipulation of some of the details is an obvious muse to make the Houdin Model fit the contemporary Egyptologist theory.

There is some very interesting science being exposed in this documentary, however. I Think Jean-Pierre Houdin is actually onto something, here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1wBbN...ure=plpp_video

Pay particular attention to what is said at the 52 min., 20 sec. mark on the timer regarding hidden rooms around the Kings Chamber that were discovered during Houdin's investigation. Could these be the rooms that Straker refered to in his post #115, here:

Click on forward arrow to see text of comment
    Forget the spin being placed on the dialogue regarding burial funeral chambers. This structure was NEVER intended as a tomb. This rhetoric is only necessary to keep access open to the Houdin Team. If they began diverging from the orthodox theory, their access would be denied.

Could these rooms actually be the mirror-image passages that Straker is hypothesizing?

21. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    shiva,

Nothing in your comment has any basis in reality, with exception of possibly a repository for the Arc of the Covenant. (Even this theory has not been documented with archaeological evidence - it's just a theory.)

Everything else you have mentioned is the figment of some one's over active imagination. You're getting your information from "channeled" material. Everything being sent to Humanity through telepathy is "tainted" truth. The Mass of Humanity has been lied to since before the Dawn of Civilization This is how the Draconian Reptiles have controlled the Mass of Humanity since they "created" us. Everything you think you know.... is a LIE !!!

Review the "real" evidence (do some research into what Maxwell, Icke, and Sitchin are saying - all "hard" evidence from the record). This is the only possible conclusion one can come to.

These Reptiles are very clever at what they do. They've been fooling Humanity for a VERY long time !!!
    First off, who are you to tell another that what they know or believe is a lie? You make such a bold arrogant statement, while yourself spouting on about theories conjured by others, that may possibly have no basis in reality themselves. This post is just another 'my belief vs. your belief'.

"Hard" evidence from Maxwell, Icke, and Sitchin; is that a joke? Those who are truly fooled are those that think they are the only ones with the truth. Complete Hypocrisy and arrogance.

As for the pyramids, there is no definite proof as to what they were originally intended for. All we can resort to is speculation and guesses based on given details about them. Without concrete proof, any idea is just as good as any other.
    You twits - it's a giant bloody Lego.

Whoops - back to the Pub....

22. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Simple me. I thought it was a temple of initiation where someone could ascend.
    That makes two of us ..... Initiation and healing as far as im concerned . Not everything on this world has come from negative entities .
    John.d - your avatar makes me feel ill - puleeeze change

23. Link to Post #137
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by Rogerc (here)
    Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Simple me. I thought it was a temple of initiation where someone could ascend.
    That makes two of us ..... Initiation and healing as far as im concerned . Not everything on this world has come from negative entities .
    John.d - your avatar makes me feel ill - puleeeze change
    Dear Rogeric, 39 posts in 4 days? That's why you didn't have the time to find an avatar.

MODS I think we have a (69-year-old) troll here.....

Rog, you'd better stay where you think you could possibly rock...... The Pub.

24. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

David Sereda, on his most recent interview with Kerry Cassidy mentions "Revelations of the Pyramids" by Patrice Pooyard, as the best synopsis on the pyramids to date.

I can't seem to find it. has anyone got a link to where I can watch it?

25. Link to Post #139
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Have you seen this photo of this shaft with the metal rods coming
    through the wall? There is an idea that the rods have been connected
    with some kind of electric devise, maybe a battery or sth similar.
    There is a rumour that this device was stolen by this man who was
    in charge of all the archeological sites in Egypt. Its said to be done
    during the tumultous last year.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

heyokah (11th April 2012), observer (11th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #140
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    David Sereda, on his most recent interview with Kerry Cassidy mentions "Revelations of the Pyramids" by Patrice Pooyard, as the best synopsis on the pyramids to date.

I can't seem to find it. has anyone got a link to where I can watch it?
    'sit that one?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7YCi4fW7CxY&hd=1

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

heyokah (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), observer (11th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast