+ Reply to Thread
Page 1348 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 348 848 1248 1298 1338 1348 1358 1398 1402 LastLast
Results 26,941 to 26,960 of 28034

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #26941
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,359 times in 11,179 posts

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 193

Broadcast & Published 20th April 2019

The annual Earth Day celebration has come again, how much additional damage has been inflicted to our environment in the last year? How much longer can the wholesale plunder of our planet continue before the consequences become total? Our soils, water and air are all toxic to various degrees, and the pace of contamination continues to escalate. What will it take to expose the climate engineering component in the planetary contamination equation. Weather catastrophes also continue to accelerate rapidly. Again, climate engineering operations are inarguably connected. Can the current course of the human race be altered in time to avoid total near term extinction?
    Many in first world nations are metaphorically whistling through the graveyard and ignoring the wider horizon. This equation must change. If the full focus of populations is not very soon concentrated on the fight to save our collapsing planet, our time here will soon be over. Rapidly unfolding events and related headline reports will help to wake ever larger segments of society. Our collective efforts can yet make a difference if we do not yield to the gathering storm.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...l-20-2019-193/

As mentioned by Mr Wigington

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019), william r sanford72 (24th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #26942
    Thanks

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 22nd April 2019 | Galactic X, CMEs, Earthquake, Flood

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019), william r sanford72 (24th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #26943
    Thanks

CosmoQuest

Daily Space

Streamed & Published 22nd April 2019

Dr Pamela Gay with your space & astronomy news for the past day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (24th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #26944
    Thanks

EarthSky

Closest Rocky Exoplanets Could Support Life

Published 21st April 2019

Intense UV radiation from red dwarf stars was thought to make potentially habitable exoplanets unable to support life. But a new study of the 4 nearest rocky worlds suggests otherwise.

Read all about it here: https://earthsky.org/space/closest-r...d-support-life

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #26945
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Chris Deperno | Current Alien Encounters

Streamed & Published 22nd April 2019

Chris Deperno is Chief of Investigations for New York State MUFON, and he brings a wealth of fascinating information. He has developed a growing and capable group of investigators looking into some of the most interesting cases to come along in a long time. This includes resurfacing military encounters from the 1960s that no one had ever known about, as well as a large number of new cases that are receiving proper investigations. Among these are disturbing cases of triangular craft dropping unknown objects into freshwater lakes, and quite a few encounter cases with apparent alien beings.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26946
    Thanks

Scientific Coalition For Ufology

AAPC 2019 | Dr Kevin H Knuth PhD | Constraints On Societies Engaged In Relativistic Interstellar Travel

Published 22nd April 2019

Prof. Knuth is an Associate Professor in the Department of Physics at the University at Albany (SUNY), and is the Editor-in-Chief of the journal Entropy (MDPI). He is a former NASA research scientist having worked for four years at NASA Ames Research Center in the Intelligent Systems Division designing artificial intelligence algorithms for astrophysical data analysis. He has over 20 years of experience in applying Bayesian and maximum entropy methods to the design of machine learning algorithms for data analysis applied to the physical sciences. His current research interests include the foundations of physics, quantum information, inference and inquiry, autonomous robotics, and the search for and characterization of extrasolar planets. He has published over 90 peer-reviewed publications and has been invited to give over 80 presentations in 14 countries.

A sufficiently technologically advanced society capable of arbitrarily fast sub-light travel could take advantage of relativistic effects to traverse the galaxy in a matter of weeks to days proper time (ship time). However, for those that stay at home tens of thousands of years will have transpired during the journey as the effects of the twin `paradox' apply. For this reason, interstellar travellers would necessarily form a breakaway society in which all members travel regularly at relativistic speeds moving into the future at commensurate rates. Such a society would be nomadic in space-time forgoing a permanent home world, which would require them to set up supply routes to obtain resources and to coordinate meet-up points and times to interact and exchange goods and information with fellow travellers. Kevin will discuss some of the basic constraints that interstellar travel would place on such a society. Kevin will also consider how the arrangement of travel routes would affect the flow of supplies and information, across the societal network. A range of accelerations of spacecraft will be considered, informed, in part, by inferred accelerations of unidentified structured craft (USC) observed on Earth. Ships travelling at accelerations of a comfortable 1g would be able to traverse the galaxy in about 20 years. Ships travelling at higher accelerations of 100g (still less than what is inferred from eyewitness reports) would traverse the galaxy in about 120 days, less time than it currently takes us to get to Mars. There are serious implications for the Fermi Paradox since at any point in time, it is far more likely that any given ship will be traveling to its next destination. The many serious engineering challenges will not be addressed in this presentation.

http://knuthlab.rit.albany.edu/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #26947
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 23rd & 24th April 2019

Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th April 2019 at 14:25.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd April 2019), william r sanford72 (24th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #26948
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Cosmic Rays Expected To Hit Space Age High - Deepest Solar Minimum In A Century

Published 24th April 2019

Ten years ago, NASA reported a "perfect storm of cosmic rays." During the year 2009, radiation peppering Earth from deep space reached a 50-year high, registering levels never before seen during the Space Age.

It's about to happen again.

Ground-based neutron monitors and high-altitude cosmic ray balloons are registering a new increase in cosmic rays. The Oulu neutron monitor in Finland, which has been making measurements since 1964, reports levels in April 2019 only percentage points below the Space Age maximum of 2009.
    http://spaceweather.com/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_monitor
    http://cosmicrays.oulu.fi/

&

Betelgeuse May Have Swallowed Up A Companion Star Bigger than Our Sun

Published 23rd April 2019

The huge, red star Betelgeuse, which marks the hunter's shoulder in the constellation Orion, may have swallowed up a companion star not long ago, a study suggests.

Such an enormous star should be spinning slowly, since rotation rate decreases as size increases. (Think about how ice-skaters control their spin speed by bringing their arms in close to their body or extending them.) But that's not the case with Betelgeuse, which is rotating at a blazing 33,500 mph (53,900 km/h), astronomers said.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th April 2019 at 15:01.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

17. Link to Post #26949
    Thanks

TMRO

Space News | Boeing Satellite Anomaly, SpaceX Dragon Anomaly & Missing Dark Matter

Space X Suffers a catastrophic anomaly of the Crew Dragon spaceship while in an un-crewed test on the ground. A Boeing satellite also suffers a catastrophic failure after only a couple years of service. And some galaxies seem to be missing their dark matter!

As always we also have your Local System Traffic and Weather!

Crew Dragon Anomaly image in thumbnail is from Craig Bailey / Florida Today.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (26th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #26950
    Thanks

Space Telescope Science Institute

Tonight's Sky: May 2019

In May, we are looking away from the crowded, dusty plane of our own galaxy—toward a region where the sky is brimming with distant galaxies. Locate Virgo to find a concentration of roughly 2,000 galaxies—and search for Coma Berenices to identify many more. Keep watching for space-based views of the galaxies, including the Sombrero Galaxy, M87, and M64.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th April 2019), william r sanford72 (26th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #26951
    Thanks

Hubble Space Telescope

Dan Milisavljevic | The Deaths & Afterlives Of Massive Stars

Streamed & Published 23rd April 2019

The catastrophic death of a massive star, a supernova explosion, is among the most powerful and important events in the cosmos. These brilliant bursts produce not only spectacular nebulae, but also exotic remnant objects, including neutron stars, black holes, and gamma-ray bursts. They strongly shape the structure and chemistry of their host galaxies. Perhaps most significantly, the stellar debris ejected into interstellar space is chock-full of the heavy elements that make planets and life possible. Professor Milisavljevic will vividly describe the ways that supernovae critically influence our universe. Breakthrough science opportunities are becoming possible through new synergies between the Hubble Space Telescope and observing facilities sensitive to electromagnetic energy, neutrinos, and gravitational waves.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th April 2019 at 15:27.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

silvanelf (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (26th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #26952
    Thanks

SciShow Space

Maybe Life Doesn't Need Water, After All

Scientists have been searching for alien life by honing in on the existence of liquid water, but we might be overlooking some types of life out there that doesn't need water at all.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

25. Link to Post #26953
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Unexplained ET Encounter Cases Of The 1960s

Richard and Tracey focus on four startling cases of apparent alien encounters from the 1960s: Socorro New Mexico (1964), Valensole France (1965), Westall School Australia (1966), Falcon Lake Manitoba (1967).

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

27. Link to Post #26954
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Jim Penniston & Gary Osborn | Rendlesham UFO

PLEASE PARDON THE AUDIO ISSUES THE FIRST PART OF THE SHOW. Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, then guests, Jim Penniston & Gary Osborn. Retired Sergeant Jim Penniston shares his experiences about the investigation of a craft-of-unknown-origin, located just outside RAF Woodbridge, England in December of 1980 where his team was the “First Responders” in the investigation of the craft. This case became to be known as the Rendlesham Forest Incident and is the most documented account in military history. http://www.therendleshamforestinciden...

TSgt. JIM PENNISTION: is USAF Security Forces / Retired. He entered the Air Force in 1973 and served over twenty years active duty in the US Air Force. Jim was assigned to the Strategic Air Command “Elite Guard” in Omaha Nebraska, providing security for General Officers, Congressmen, Foreign Heads of States, and the President and members of his Cabinet. Penniston held key assignments throughout the world. Including service in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He wrote defense, security, counter-terrorism, and contingency plans for the USAF and NATO. Additionally, he provided security support for Air Force One, and other classified aircraft weapon systems. Penniston held for the majority of his twenty-year career a U.S. TOP SECRET / BI / SCI and a NATO TOP SECRET COSMIC / ATOMAL security clearance.

GARY OSBORN: Since January 2011, Gary has been working with Jim Penniston (ex USAF retired) and John Burroughs (ex USAF retired) - primary witnesses of the Rendlesham UFO Forest Incident in December 1980. In particular; an independent study of the Penniston Binary Code. Work is still in progress and the findings thus far are no less than phenomenal.

In early 2012, Gary was a guest on the Behind the Paranormal radio show with hosts Paul and Ben Eno, along with guests Jim Penniston and John Burroughs.

Gary has written two books with former "co-author" Philip Gardiner - The Serpent Grail 2005 and The Shining Ones (released August, 2006). Gary's ideas and theories were first presented in The Serpent Grail, by which he was able to present a fresh new interpretation of the Grail (the three levels) and also properly define the mystery of the 'Philosopher's Stone', and all in terms of cyclical phenomena and what our physicist's know today as 'zero-point energy’. His own contributions comprise the first half of the book.

In 2009 Gary began work on a book project with author Scott Creighton, and between them they co-authored a radical and groundbreaking book about the true purpose of the pyramids of Giza, 'The Giza Prophecy'. The foreword was kindly written by best-selling author, Graham Hancock, and was released in the USA and Canada, January 2012, and in the UK, 1st February 2012.
    Gary has written a series of articles for both Mindscape and Heretic Magazines of which he is a regular contributor, and also New Dawn magazine with Scott Creighton.

Gary has appeared on BBC Radio Nottingham and also The James Whale Show Talk Sport, and has also presented 'The Serpent Grail' in a series of lectures - appearing at The Theosophical Society in London, QuestCon 05, organized every year by friend and fellow author Andrew Collins, and also BUFORA (British UFO Research Association). Gary has been a guest on Whitley Strieber’s Dreamland Radio show Revelations with host William Henry, also Behind the Paranormal with hosts Paul and Ben Eno, and also Coast to Coast AM with host George Noory. He has been 'Author of the Month' twice on the Graham Hancock Website to promote the books The Serpent Grail (2005) and The Giza Prophecy. (2012).

Gary's work has been featured on the Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association Website and also Sub Rosa Magazine and Hera - an Italian magazine.

Gary Osborn was born in Camberwell, London. Brought up in Peckham, London, Gary attended Peckham Park Primary and then William Penn Grammar in Dulwich, London. Gary is married to writer, professor, and TV presenter Heather Elizabeth Osborn, and they are currently living in the US.

http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #26955
    Thanks

Exploring The Bizarre

Malcolm Robinson | The Dechmont Woods UFO Incident

Hosts Tim Beckley and Tim Swartz speak live from Scotland with guest MALCOLM ROBINSON who discusses the bizarre case of Scottish forestry worker Bob Taylor. On November 9, 1979, Taylor and his dog had a close encounter with a landed, spiked, UFO that left the man unconscious and injured. The police recorded the incident as a criminal assault, making it the only UFO sighting in the UK that has been the subject to a criminal investigation. Robinson also relates some alternative explanations on what may have happened to Taylor, including the theory that the man actually suffered from hallucinations after eating poisoned berries!. Robinson For more information obtain Robinson's new book "The Dechmont Woods UFO Incident."

Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th April 2019 at 15:57.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

31. Link to Post #26956
    Thanks

Gigi Young

What Is The Point Of Cosmic Awareness?

In this Q&A Gigi answers your cosmically themed questions...

32. Link to Post #26957
    Thanks

MJ Banias

MJ Banias Reviews - Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation - First Look

Check out my first look and initial thoughts on History Channel's newest UFO-themed TV show, Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation. A joint venture with Tom DeLonge's "To the Stars," the show features ex-G-man Luis Elizondo hunting UFOs.

Trailer:

33. Link to Post #26958
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

Ten Alien First Contact Scenarios

An exploration of 10 speculative alien first contact scenarios and how they might be very different from science fiction depictions.

34. Link to Post #26959
    Thanks

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 24th April 2019

Linda with a special report this week on the US Navy's UFO policy change, Your questions & plus more news from around the galaxy.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th April 2019)

36. Link to Post #26960
    Thanks

Simeon Hein

US Navy Adopts New UFO Policy. What's Next?

In a surprising announcement yesterday, the US Navy says it will now make easier for service men and woman to report UFO and "unidentified aircraft" sightings that may affect Naval operations. In particular, the USS Nimitz incidents of the coast of San Diego in 2004, and USS Roosevelt in 2015, seem to be relevant to this policy decision.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1348 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 348 848 1248 1298 1338 1348 1358 1398 1402 LastLast