Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27061
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,578 times in 10,853 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

TMRO

Orbit 12.16 | John Quinn, Exos Aerospace | Small Rapid Resuable Rockets

Published 7th May 2019

Exos Aerospace COO, John Quinn joins the show to discuss how rapidily reusable rockets could send experiments to space & have them back in scientists hands in just hours, leading to advancements in science & medicine.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th May 2019), william r sanford72 (8th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #27062
    Thanks

Hubble Space Telescope

Dr Joleen Colburg | The Fiery Fate Of Exoplanets

Streamed & Published 7th May 2019

What happens to planets as their stars begin to die? for many planets outside of our solar system, the answer is a trip to the fiery depths of their host star. The most sucessful ways for astronomers discover exoplanets are biased toward finding both large planets & planets orbiting close to their host stars. Consequently the population of known exoplanets includes a sizable subpopulation of massive planets in tiny orbits. During the course of it's life a star will expand ten to a hundred times, well beyond the orbits of many of these exoplanets. Such planetary engulfment can alter the properties of the host star. Dr Colburg describes various scenarios of planet swallowing events as well as observational clues left behind.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (8th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #27063
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | The Astonishing UFO Over Iran

This week Tracy & Richard dissect the 1976 case over Tehran, Iran

Eyewitness testimony

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th May 2019 at 02:33.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th May 2019), william r sanford72 (9th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #27064
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Paul Carr | Aerial Phenomena Investigations

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, then Mr Paul Carr returns to the podcast to discuss his personal UFO sighting & to update us on his aerial phenomena investigations & The shares his perspectiive of the current state of UFOlogy.

8. Link to Post #27065
    Thanks

Red face Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Open Minds Productions

The History Behind The Pentagon's UFO Program

Alejandro timelines all ATTIP events, from the very beginning to todays situation, for a clearer understanding, ahead of his interview with Luiz Elizondo...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (9th May 2019)

10. Link to Post #27066
    Thanks

MJ Banias

The UFO People | The ONLY Thing we KNOW About UFOs

Published 7th May 2019

In this episode of "The UFO People, MJ explains how we create the reality & How the UFO wedges itself into it...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27067
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 8th May 2019 | Sunspots Morphing, Novae, Radio Trickery

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

14. Link to Post #27068
    Thanks

TMRO

Space News | SpaceX Starlink Updates, A Metallic Universe & A Very Active Sun!

Published 8th May 2019

In this weeks Space News from TMRO we start off with three launches: Blue Origin, SpaceX and Rocket Lab. Jared brings us an update on the SpaceX Starlink constellation and Jade talk about a very metallic universe! Our local sun has been very active this last week and Dr. Tamitha Skov bring us the latest space weather report.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

16. Link to Post #27069
    Thanks

The Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Eugene Bagashov | Planet Nine & Solar System Myths

Published 8th May 2019

Today, physicist Eugene Bagashov explores a longstanding, highly controversial hypothesis in astronomy — the alleged existence of the so-called planet nine in our solar system. Some astronomers have proposed that the gravitational influence of such a planet outside the orbit of Neptune could explain some anomalies, including the odd clustering of some trans-Neptunian objects. Eugene will discuss the evidence for and against such a planet, and how the data that supposedly supports the planet’s existence might be better explained by Electric Universe concepts.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

CurEus (11th May 2019), william r sanford72 (8th May 2019)

18. Link to Post #27070
    Thanks

Lighting The Void Radio

RN Vooght | The Spirit In The Sky: Ancient Cosmological Gods & Where In The World We Find Them

Published 8th May 2019

After an untimely accident in the South American jungle during the launch of European Ariane 5 spacecraft, RN Vooght continued to reach for the stars by turning his misfortune into a positive, by way of his debut title. Devolution Cycle explored the sometimes blurred lines between both the historical record and mythological lore. Purposefully penned as a work of fiction, RN Vooght introduces his reader to the somewhat suppressed origins of the human narrative. After more than twenty years of extensive world travel researching ancient civilizations and their respective cosmologies, combined with the self-imposed study of the metaphysical, The Spirit in the Sky was born. A far cry from fiction, The Spirit in the Sky: Ancient Cosmological Gods & Where In The World We Find Them may one day contribute to the uniting of outer space with inner space, science with religion, and more importantly, humankind.

https://grahamhancock.com/vooghtr1/

Segment starts @ 7:07 minutes

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

20. Link to Post #27071
    Thanks

Cool Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Blue Origin

Going To Space To Benefit Earth

Streamed & Published 9th May 2019

On May 9, 2019, Jeff Bezos, Blue Origin founder discussed his vision to go to space to benefit Earth.

In addition, he also announced the Blue Moon lunar lander, which is capable of taking people and payloads to the lunar surface. Below you’ll find more information about these announcements.

Blue Moon lunar lander: Blue Origin announced Blue Moon, its large lunar lander capable of delivering multiple metric tons of payload to the lunar surface based on configuration and mission. The cargo variant revealed today can carry 3.6 metric tons to the surface. We have also designed a variant of the lander that can stretch to be capable of carrying a 6.5-metric-ton, human-rated ascent stage. Blue also announced it can meet the current Administration's goal of putting Americans on the Moon by 2024 with the Blue Moon lunar lander.

BE-7 engine: The Blue Moon lunar lander will be powered by the BE-7 engine, a new addition to Blue Origin’s family of engines. The BE-7’s 40 kN (10,000 lbf) thrust is designed for large lunar payload transport. The engine’s propellants are a highly-efficient combination of liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen. The BE-7 will have its first hotfire this summer. The engine will be available for sale to other companies for use in in-space and lander applications.

Club For the Future: A non-profit founded by Blue Origin dedicated to inspiring and engaging the next generation of dreamers and space entrepreneurs as we journey to preserve Earth and unlock the potential of living and working in space. The Club will bring together K-12 students, educators and leaders for campaigns and initiatives utilizing Blue Origin’s unique access to space. The Club’s first activity will be to send a postcard to space and back on a future New Shepard mission—the first ever space mail. Learn more on the website (www.clubforfuture.org). Follow @ClubforFuture on Twitter and Instagram.

Meet Blue Moon, Lunar lander

Blue Moon is a flexible lander delivering a wide variety of small, medium and large payloads to the lunar surface. Its capability to provide precise and soft landings will enable a sustained human presence on the Moon. Learn more at www.blueorigin.com/blue-moon.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 10th May 2019 at 08:00.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th May 2019), william r sanford72 (12th May 2019)

22. Link to Post #27072
    Thanks

John Michael Godier's Event Horizon

Alan Boyle | Blue Origin Announces Blue Moon Lunar Lander

Published 9th May 2019

Jeff Bezos, chairman of Amazon and founder of Blue Origin, revealed his space company's lunar lander, Blue Moon, for the first time on Thursday. Alan Boyle is Aerospace and Science Editor for Geekwire and was at the Blue Origin event.

Jeff Bezos unveils Blue Moon lunar lander and shares updated vision for Blue Origin in space: https://www.geekwire.com/2019/jeff-b...in-space-moon/

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (12th May 2019)

24. Link to Post #27073
    Thanks

CosmoQuest

Daily Space

Streamed & Published 8th & 9th May 2019

Annie Wilson with your space & astronomy news for the past two days.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (10th May 2019)

26. Link to Post #27074
    Thanks

Harvard-Smithsonian Center For Astrophysics

Vikram Ravi | Fast Radio Bursts

Published 9th May 2019

In the last decade, we have established the existence of extragalactic fast radio bursts (FRBs) of sub-millisecond durations, likely originating at cosmologically significant distances. Explaining the FRB phenomenon has proved a compelling challenge to theory, with the number of distinct models only this year being superseded by the 65 reported events. The high FRB occurrence rate (comparable to the core-collapse supernova rate), isotropic-equivalent luminosities comparable to the most luminous quasars, the wide range of intrinsic and propagation-induced phenomenology, and the repetition of at least a sub-sample of objects are particularly noteworthy. FRBs have also opened a powerful new window into otherwise unseen matter in the Universe. Observations of large FRB samples will help assess the baryon contents and physical conditions in the hot/diffuse circumgalactic, intracluster, and intergalactic medium, and test extant compact-object dark matter models. I will review the state of the field and its promise for the future.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

28. Link to Post #27075
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 9th May 2019 | Solar Flare, Cosmic Rays, Weather Alert

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th May 2019), william r sanford72 (10th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #27076
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

Telescope Talk | Jerry Hubble | How To Measure Exoplanet Transit Light Curves With Amateur Telescopes

Published 9th May 2019

Off the shelf telescopes and cameras for amateur astronomy are now sensitive enough that you can actually measure exoplanets from your backyard! This hangout features a technique pioneered by Jerry Hubble of Explore Scientific and he will share his secrets to getting these elusive light curves yourself!

Jerry's PowerPoint presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Y...3QnJUY3pZ/view

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (10th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #27077
    Thanks

Cool Worlds

Why We Might Be Alone In The Universe

Published 8th May 2019

A video essay by Professor David Kipping

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

34. Link to Post #27078
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 10th May 2019 | Sun, Lightning, Failing Mainstream News

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Mike (10th May 2019), william r sanford72 (10th May 2019)

36. Link to Post #27079
    Thanks

MJ Banias

Cafe Obscura | Dr Eric Wargo | The Subtle Art Of Time Travel

Published 9th May 2019

Eric Wargo has a PhD in Anthropology from Emory University and works as a science writer in Washington, DC. He is the author of the book Time Loops: Precognition, Retrocausation, and the Unconscious (2018, Anomalist Books), and he writes about science fiction, consciousness, and the paranormal at his blog The Nightshirt. And he joins MJ to disccus time, retrocausality & how our traditional interpretation of cause & effect may need to have some rocks thrown @ it.
    Trying to figure out timetravel? check this out because you might already be doing it!

Check out Eric's blog at http://thenightshirt.com/

Related musical interlude

Last edited by Star Tsar; 10th May 2019 at 18:04.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th May 2019), Mike (10th May 2019), william r sanford72 (10th May 2019)

38. Link to Post #27080
    Thanks

Dark Journalist

Walter Bosley | UFO Imminent Threat Propaganda & Secret Space Wars!

Published 11th May 2019

Author & Ex FBI Special Agent Walter Bosley joins DLDJ & Olivia Wings Girl for a impromptu special report inspired by the report in this post & a busy important week which entailed Bezos on the Moon, Media on the UFO Hunt, Delonge on the $$ Dole, Corey on the Lam & Icke on the Hopium Cult!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1354 of 1385 FirstFirst 1 354 854 1254 1304 1344 1354 1364 1385 LastLast