Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27081
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,359 times in 11,179 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The Richard Dolan Show

The Big Picture | Why Fantasy-based Claims Always Crash & Burn

Streamed & Published 11th May 2019

The UFO subject is inherently difficult. Assessing the evidence is often a challenge, but one that is necessary. An all-too-common pitfall of the subject is its vulnerability to claims based on fantasy. We can do better.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th May 2019), william r sanford72 (12th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #27082
    Thanks

We Are If

Celebrity UFO Sightings & A Program Of Disinformation

Published 29th January 2019

Celebrities and superstars are under constant scrutiny often people hang on their every word following what they say closely so what about when the stars gaze upon the stars and see something strange?
    Many celebrities tell of how they have witnessed UFPs and some even speak of having face-to-face encounters with extraterrestrials.
    These events have led some celebrities to turn their experience into a personal obsession.
    The obsession seeing them use their fame in an attempt to get to the bottom of the UFO story.
    Let’s take a look at just a few of these famous witnesses and ask if they are a help or a hindrance to research in ufology
    let's take a look at UFO Celebrities sightings and a program of disinformation.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 12th May 2019 at 13:25.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #27083
    Thanks

Exploring The Bizarre

Catlin Popp | Trent UFO Photos - Pie Pan Or Space Ship?

Published 10th May 2019

Hosts Tim Beckley and Tim Swartz give a hardy welcome to Catlin Popp Assistant Historian at McMenamins Historic Hotels who breaths new insight into the famous Trent UFO photos taken in 1950 in MacMinnville, Oregon. They look "simple" in terms of modern day aviation, not the sort of craft that should be traveling across the galaxy. Some say they look like pie pans tossed into the air. Others wonder that their son was doing photographed climbing a step ladder. But the "experts" say they are for real and Ma and Pa Kent stuck by their guns up until the day they died.
    The MacMinnville UFO Festival is second only to Roswell and this year speakers include George Knapp and Bob Lizar. Hey believe it or not -- the photos once appeared in "Life" magazine and if their editors were impressed so should we be!

6. Link to Post #27084
    Thanks

Scary Mysteries

Five Of The Strangest UFO Sightings By Astronauts

Published 11th May 2019

UFOs sighting credibility by regular people can be questionable . But what if the sightings come from those who have actually visited space….astronauts themselves. The interesting cases on this list are UFO reports given by those while outside of earths atmosphere. These are the 5 Strangest UFO Sightings By Astronauts.

5. Major Gordon Cooper

Part of the first manned space program in the United States - Project Mercury - Leroy Cooper Jr., first served in the United States Marine Corps during World War II. By 1949, he was commissioned into the air force as a fighter pilot and was selected to be an astronaut in 1959.

4. Vladimir Kovalyonok’s Exploding UFO

While we may be most familiar with American astronauts, Russian cosmonauts also have their own UFO stories to share. And One of the strangest is shared by cosmonaut, Vladimir Kovalyonok.

3. James Lovell & Frank Borman

Project Gemini is NASA’s second human spaceflight program, right between Mercury and Apollo. The project began in 1961 and ended in 66. Headed by a two-man crew, there were approximately ten Gemini missions - flying at low Earth orbit, between 1965 to 1966.

2. Musa Manarov Films UFO

A former Colonel in the Soviet Air Force, Musa Manarov is considered to be a veteran of the Russian space program. He became a cosmonaut on December 1, 1978 and flew as a flight engineer at the Soyuz TM-4 until December 21, 1988. he is also known by another feat, as being the man with the longest continuous time spent in space, totaling to 176 days. He basically observed Earth from above and performed about 20 spacewalks during that time. Overall, his total space time amounts to 541 days.

1. Dr. Franklin Musgrave

While astronauts relaying their accounts of UFOs seen from space may seem far-fetched for some, at least one astronaut comes with an even more bizarre type of UFO sighting.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (12th May 2019)

8. Link to Post #27085
    Thanks

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

Michael Wallace | Intrusions @ Loring AFB In 1975

Redorded 29th March 2013 & Re Published 10th May 2019

A KC-135 pilot Michael Wallace tells story from 1975 at Loring AFB, Maine about his UFO encounter during a return flight back to base after air-to-air refueling.

NICAP Article:
    http://www.nicap.org/articles/CI-Loring.htm

Last edited by Star Tsar; 12th May 2019 at 13:46.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

10. Link to Post #27086
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Fade To Black

Our Universe, Milky Way & Extraterrestrial Contact : The Real Numbers

Broadcast & Published 11th May 2019

Mr Church shares everything he knows on our universe, the milky way & extraterrestrial contact.

11. Link to Post #27087
    Thanks

ECETI Stargate

Roundtable - Ranch Happenings and Consciousness Update

Published 11th May 2019

James welcomes John Vivanco and Peter Slattery to talk about the awesome things happening at ECETI Ranch already this year. From amazing skywatches and 7D being sightings, to politics and earth changes, this episode covers everything!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #27088
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 11th & 12th May 2019

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th May 2019), william r sanford72 (12th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #27089
    Thanks

Caltech Astronomy

Mike Grudic | A Star Is Born

Published 11th May 2019

How do stars form? Our galaxy alone has hundreds of billions of stars, with a few more forming every year. We explain what astronomers already know about star formation, and what mysteries lie ahead.
    Stars are the building blocks of galaxies and home to the planets. We must understand how stars form to explain many other aspects of the Universe, yet many mysteries remain about this complex process. Starting from the Big Bang, I will walk us through the chain of events that we know had to happen to produce a star like our Sun in a galaxy like the Milky Way. Then, I will talk about the main things we don't know: why do the stars form in the quantity that they do? Why is the typical mass of a newborn star the same everywhere we have looked? And why is star formation so slow? I will show how observations and theory are working together to answer these fundamental questions about how a star is born.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

17. Link to Post #27090
    Thanks

Astrum

Where Are All the Stars In Space Photos?

Published 11th May 2019

Ever looked at the background of a space image, and wondered where all the stars are? Astrum answers why that is.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

19. Link to Post #27091
    Thanks

Scott Manley

Deep Space Updates | SpaceX, Starlink, Dragon, Hopper & More

Published 11th May 2019

A bunch of smaller updates on various rocket launch news stories.
    SpaceX, NASA, Rocketlab, Insterstellar Technologies etc.

Mark Handley is the person who's done a lot of the independent analysis on the Starlink cluster: http://nrg.cs.ucl.ac.uk/mjh/starlink-draft.pdf

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #27092
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 196

Broadcast & Published 11th May 2019

What price has the planet paid for the “American Dream”? The unsustainability of modern industrialized militarized society will become rapidly more evident as 2019 progresses. The changes and challenges that are unfolding are happening at unimaginable speed. How desperate will those in power become in their attempts to maintain the status quo? Will the climate engineering assault continue to be expanded? Can our collective efforts alter the equation in the correct direction before we run out of options?
    Though the horizon continues to darken, an awakening is beginning to unfold on many fronts and in many circles. Stoking the growing fires of awareness with credible data from a credible source is essential. All whom are already awake and aware are needed to help sound the alarm, reaching a critical mass of awareness is the only way forward.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...y-11-2019-196/

Recent appearance on Infowars War Room by Mr Wigington

Collective efforts are essential If we are to have any chance of exposing and halting global climate engineering operations in time to salvage what yet remains of Earth’s life support systems. All are needed in the battle to sound the alarm on the critical issue of climate engineering.
    The subject of geoengineering is getting more and more coverage. How can we introduce geoengineering to a larger portion of the population?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (12th May 2019), william r sanford72 (12th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #27093
    Thanks

TMRO

Orbit 12.17 | Cody James, OpenX Education | Open Education For Working In Space

Published 12th May 2019

Ever want to work for an aerospace company but think you don't have what it takes? Think again! This week we're joined by Cody James who is the founder of OpenX Education, a company making STEM education accessible and affordable. Cody James was named one of Forbes 30 Under 30 2017 in Manufacturing and Industry. He is a self taught programmer and worked in Boeing's Advanced Developmental Composites team as their youngest Robotics programmer ever.

24. Link to Post #27094
    Thanks

The Grimerica Show

David W Mathisen | The Ancient World Wide System - Star Myths of the World

Published 11th May 2019

David Mathisen is back to talk about his new book “The Ancient World Wide System - Star Myths of the World Vol 1”. He’s re-released a new large first edition to tie up this series. We talk a lot about the ancients, and the common myths (oicotype) centred around constellations and the milky way. We also chat about how this is shown in art and culture from all over the world, the invisible realm, the deeper spiritual aspect of the star myths, celestial metaphors, and the realm of the gods.

25. Link to Post #27095
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Penn State News

How Do Super-Earths Cuddle So Close To Stars?

Published 11th May 2019

The galaxy is littered with planetary systems vastly different from ours. In the solar system, the planet closest to the Sun — Mercury, with an orbit of 88 days — is also the smallest. But NASA's Kepler spacecraft has discovered thousands of systems full of very large planets — called super-Earths — in very small orbits that zip around their host star several times every 10 days.

Now, researchers may have a better understanding how such planets formed.

Read all about it here: https://news.psu.edu/story/573913/20...r-earths-close & https://academic.oup.com/mnras/artic...dFrom=fulltext

26. Link to Post #27096
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

Detecting Alien Terraforming

Published 12th May 2019

An exploration of the idea of detecting alien terraforming as a long term techno signature.

27. Link to Post #27097
    Thanks

Rogue Planet TV

Summer UFO Conferences

Published 12th May 2019

On this episode of the UFO podcast UNKNOWN, host Jason McClellan provides a rundown of many of the UFO conferences and festivals taking place across the U.S. this summer.

28. Link to Post #27098
    Thanks

UFO Planet

UFO Sightings | 5th - 12th May 2019

Published 12th May 2019

The videos and photos contained in this production have been submitted by people from around the world and have not been investigated by qualified investigators as of yet. We encourage responsible comments from responsible individuals.

Sightings in this video:

Monett, MO, USA
    Hudson, MI, USA
    Farmington, MN, USA
    Bullhead City, AZ, USA
    Ipswich, Australia
    Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
    Philadelphia, PA, USA

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Zampano (13th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #27099
    Thanks

ECETI Stargate

UFOs Over ECETI

Published 12th May 2019

10th & 11th of May 2019 filmed by James Gilliland.

Filmed by Peter Maxwell Slattery on the 9th of May 2019

31. Link to Post #27100
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 13th May 2019 | Solar Filament Erupts, Cosmic Ray Maximum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1355 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 355 855 1255 1305 1345 1355 1365 1402 LastLast