+ Reply to Thread
Page 1361 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 361 861 1261 1311 1351 1361 1371 1402 LastLast
Results 27,201 to 27,220 of 28034

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27201
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,359 times in 11,179 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 28th May 2019 | Solar Forecast, Extreme Storms, Flare/Quake Shocks

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #27202
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Scott Manley

Will Starlink & Other Satellite Networks Ruin The Night Sky For Astronomers?

Published 28th May 2019

There's a lot of concern right now about the future of Earth based astronomy with the prospect of thousands more satellites getting in the way of ground based telescopes.
    What's the balance between science & culture vs worldwide network accessiblility?

Trevor Mahlman's Starlink video

Here's Trevor's guide on how to find the Starlink train while it's still close together.
    https://www.tmahlmann.com/2019/05/ho...raph-starlink/
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #27203
    Thanks

UniverseToday.com

Eighteen New Earth-Sized Exoplanets Have Been Found in Kepler’s Data

Published 28th May 2019

Scientists working with data from the Kepler mission have discovered an additional 18 Earth-sized worlds. The team used a newer, more stringent method of combing through the data to find these planets. Among the 18 is the smallest exoplanet ever found.

The Kepler mission was very successful and we now know of more than 4,000 exoplanets in distant solar systems. But there’s an understood sampling error in the Kepler data: it was easier for the spacecraft to find large planets rather than small ones. Most of the Kepler exoplanets are enormous worlds, close in size to the gas giants Jupiter and Saturn.

Read all about it here: https://www.universetoday.com/142294...-keplers-data/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #27204
    Thanks

GARPAN

Don Crosbie Donderi, PhD, | Congrès Ufologique International De Montréal | Real News, Fake News, Science & The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis

Published 28th May 2019

Don Crosbie Donderi, PhD, a scientist who studies human vision and memory, looks at the UFO evidence and concludes that

Some UFOs are extraterrestrial vehicles
    Some ET vehicles have ET crews
    Some ET crews “catch and release” humans: they study us.
    Donderi explains that:

Psychologists know why most scientists and governments reject or ignore the UFO evidence
    Much of what you read about UFOs from official sources is wrong or incomplete
    The public needs reliable UFO information for an intelligent discussion about the impact of extraterrestrial contact.
    Whoever you are, wherever you went to school and whatever you thought you knew about UFOs, this talk presents facts that will challenge your understanding of the universe.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 28th May 2019 at 19:05.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (31st May 2019), william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #27205
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Analysing The US Navy Disclosure

Streamed & Published 29th May 2019

Over the past eighteen months, we have seen a poweful change in how UFOs are being treated by US estabishment media. There appears to be a cresendo of UFO news lately, much of which concerns the US Navy, But all of which are making waves in our society. And now on the 26th May 2019, The New York Times (once again) published an article suggesting the reality of UFOs.
    This coincides with the release on YouTube of a well produced documentary on the Nimitz encounters & With the upcomming series on The History Channel concerning UFOs. All of these events seem to be connected to TTSA somehow. There is no question that the presentation of this information is powerful.
    In this edition of intelligent disclosure Tracy & Richard sit down to dicuss the importance of the New York Times article, the Nimitz documentary & the general drift toward (dare we say it?) diclosure...

A sneek preview of unidentified courtesy of Mr Ryan Sprague

Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th May 2019 at 05:04.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th May 2019), Franny (31st May 2019)

11. Link to Post #27206
    Thanks

The New York Post

The Basement Office | Episode One | Nick Pope | UFO Sightings, The Navy & The Pentagon

Published 29th May 2019

NYP Article: https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/ufos-h...he-mainstream/

Host Steven Greenstreet host form UK MOD man Nick Pope in order to discuss the recent bombshell reports that have trust UFO into the mainstream. These reports include ongoing revelations coming out of the Pentagon regarding "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" , Navy encounters with unidentified craft that defy physics & commericial airline pilots having close encounters...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th May 2019 at 13:25.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (31st May 2019)

13. Link to Post #27207
    Thanks

InfoWars

The Washington Post Is Allowed To Profit From UFOs But Not Independent YouTubers

Published 28th May 2019

Owen Shoyer highlighting how the Amazon owned Washington Post is seemingly allowed to cover & profit from UFO stories but independent YouTube channels (SS10 & Edge of Blunder I mean Wonder) are censored for similar coverage. (No matter how we feel about them).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (31st May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #27208
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Podcast UFO

Dr Michael P. Masters | Identified Flying Objects

Streamed & Published 28th May 2019

Alejandro Rojas & Martin with UFO Updates, then guest Dr. Michael P. Masters discusses the possibility that the individuals described in reliable reports of close encounters, may represent our distant human descendants, returning from the future to study us in their own evolutionary past. An interesting discussion.

BIO: Dr. Michael P. Masters is a professor of biological anthropology at Montana Tech in Butte, Montana. He received a Ph.D. in Anthropology from The Ohio State University in 2009, where he specialized in human evolutionary anatomy, archaeology, and biomedicine.

Dr. Masters spent the following decade developing a broad academic background that unites the fields of anthropology, astronomy, astrobiology and physics, to examine the premise that UFOs and Aliens are simply our distant human descendants, returning from the future to study us in their own hominin evolutionary past.

His new book, Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon, challenges readers to consider new possibilities while cultivating conversations about our ever-evolving understanding of time and time travel.

Website & Social Media Links:
    Website (abbreviated title of the book): https://IdFlyObj.com/
    Twitter: @MorphoTime
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/idflyobj/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

17. Link to Post #27209
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 29th May 2019 | Planets Control Sun, Storm Damage, Nova History

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

19. Link to Post #27210
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity & Phys.org

The 'Forbidden' Planet has been Found in the 'Neptunian Desert'

Published 29th May 2019

A rogue planet (NGTS 4b) smaller than Neptune with its own atmosphere has been discovered in the Neptunian Desert, by an international collaboration of astronomers, with the University of Warwick taking a leading role.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-05-forbid...neptunian.html

Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th May 2019 at 13:47.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #27211
    Thanks

Cool Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

EVNautilus

Exploring Ocean Worlds with SUBSEA

Published 29th May 2019

Research aboard E/V Nautilus may assist in the search for extraterrestrial life, as exploration of hydrothermal vent systems informs the design of future science-focused missions across our solar system! In 2018, the SUBSEA (Systematic Underwater Biogeochemical Science and Exploration Analog) team launched their first field program, supported by NASA’s Science Mission Directorate and NOAA’s Office of Ocean Exploration and Research, to explore iron-rich hydrothermal vent systems on Lō‘ihi Seamount off Hawai'i.

As the 2018 expedition wrapped up aboard E/V Nautilus, Lead Scientists Dr. Darlene Lim of NASA Ames and Dr. Christopher German of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution shared their insights into the future of ocean worlds research with Lead Science Communication Fellow Jenny Woodman of Proteus Science Communication. Catch up on the team's findings in this conversation, and learn more about the 2019 SUBSEA expedition to explore Gorda Ridge, an active hydrothermal vent system that departs from the convention of black smoker hydrothermal systems, instead emitting clear fluids from the seafloor.

E/V Nautilus is exploring unknown regions of the ocean seeking out new discoveries in biology, geology, and archaeology. Join us 24/7 for live video from the seafloor and to ask questions of our explorers currently aboard Nautilus: www.nautiluslive.org.

Livestream link to Nautilus' Earth underwater activities.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th May 2019 at 13:56.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Constance (30th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #27212
    Thanks

Astronomy.com

Could a Supernova Have Made Humans Bipedal?

Published 28th May 2019

Exploding stars may trigger ecological changes on Earth, which might in turn have led humans to embrace the two-legged life.

Read all about it here: http://www.astronomy.com/news/2019/0...humans-bipedal
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th May 2019 at 14:06.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

25. Link to Post #27213
    Thanks

The Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Eugene Bagashov | Birkeland Currents in Space : An Analysis

Published 29th May 2019

In the 21st century, with increasing frequency astronomical literature recognizes a long-taboo subject — the existence of electric currents in space: from the electrical Earth-Sun connection, to the electric currents connecting the gas giant planets to their respective moons, to the vast cosmic jets of active galactic nuclei.

Yet these recognitions overwhelmingly hold to ideas of strange gravitational and magnetic processes producing electric currents in kinds of closed systems. But what of the overwhelming evidence for the electrical circuitry connecting celestial objects and driving countless astrophysical phenomena?

Today, in part one of his four-part presentation physicist Eugene Bagashov begins outlining the research that he and several others in the Electric Universe community have been conducting into this question, based on retired Professor Donald Scott’s mathematical modeling of the structure of a type of electric current called a Birkeland current.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

27. Link to Post #27214
    Thanks

Space Telescope Science Institute

Tonight's Sky: June 2019

Published 29th May 2019

Though the nights are shorter in June, they are filled with fine sights. Look for the Hercules constellation, which will lead you to a globular star cluster with hundreds of thousands of densely packed stars. You can also spot Draco the dragon, which will point you to the Cat’s Eye Nebula. Keep watching for space-based views of globular star clusters and the nebula.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #27215
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 30th May 2019 | Big Quakes, Volcanoes, Magnetic Anomalies

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #27216
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Space Weather Woman Tamitha Skov

Space Weather News | 30th May 2019 | Jump The StarLink Train

Published 30th May 2019

Dr Tamitha Skov rounds up the past weeks space news which includes a thorough report on SpaceX's StarLink constellation & She forecasts the upcoming weeks space weather!

Here is a video Dr Skov did four years ago on PhoneSat which uses the same archetecture as StarLink.

https://vimeo.com/120310640
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 30th May 2019 at 21:58.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (2nd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #27217
    Thanks

Deep Sky Videos

M75 - Sausage Globular Cluster

Published 30th March 2019

Dr Becky Smethurst introduces M75, A globular cluster which is the most dense in terms of stars, known to humanity.

More Messier Objects: http://bit.ly/MessierObjects

Deep Sky Videos website: http://www.deepskyvideos.com/

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #27218
    Thanks

NASA JPL

Stars of Cepheus as Seen by NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope

Published 30th May 2019

Soar through this cosmic landscape filled with bright nebulas, as well as runaway, massive and young stars. The image comes from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, which sees the universe in infrared light.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

37. Link to Post #27219
    Thanks

CosmoQuest

Daily Space

Streamed & Published 30th May 2019

Dr Pamela Gay with your space & astronomy news for the past day.

&

Zen and the Art of Asteroid Measuring

Streamed & Published 27th May 2019

Dr. Pamela shows us how to use CosmoQuest's new app Bennu Mappers, in which YOU help the science crew of the OSIRIS-REx mission decide which rocks to bring back on their sample return mission from the Asteroid Bennu!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

39. Link to Post #27220
    Thanks

Dr Becky Smethurst

Planemos | When Is a Star Actually a Planet?

Published 30th May 2019

People often ask: "how big is the biggest star?" But I reckon the more interesting question is how small are the smallest stars? Because when you get down to the smallest stars, there's a huge grey area between what is a star and what is a planet. Sub-brown dwarfs, planemos, rogue planets - how do we actually tell them apart?

Luham et al. (2004) - confirmation of OTS44: https://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0411445

Zapatero Osorio et al. (2002) - the discovery of S Ori 70: https://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0206353

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1361 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 361 861 1261 1311 1351 1361 1371 1402 LastLast