Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #28321
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,357 times in 11,957 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 219

Broadcast & Published 19th October 2019

Mainstream media continues to distract the masses with an endless parade of orchestrated theater. In the meantime, on the near term horizon, existential challenges are converging on us all from every conceivable direction. Scientists are now telling us that strong storms are creating earthquakes, but is there much more to the story? How many factors are already far past the breaking point? Are populations beginning to sense that there is much they have not been told?
    Our collective efforts can still make a difference for the better, but time is not on our side. Make every day count in the critical battle to sound the alarm.

Important update: we now have a new and very dedicated editor for our documentary film production, “The Dimming”. The former director unexpectedly passed away within days after committing to complete the documentary and receiving funds to do so. GeoengineeringWatch.org has expressed our deepest condolences to the director’s family and friends. The production of “The Dimming” continues in spite of unforeseen challenges. This documentary will be the first of its kind in which scientists, high ranking government officials and former US military generals confirm the ongoing climate engineering operations.
    To watch “The Dimming" trailer click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDIs0E42kZA

Supporting link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...r-19-2019-219/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th October 2019), Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (20th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #28322
    Thanks

Astro Athens

Fast Radio Burst Travels Through Three Galaxies!!

Published 19th October 2019

Hey all!! This is SUPER DUPER exciting because it is the FIRST time that a Fast Radio Burst traveled through THREE galaxies!!! FRB’s are known for intergalactic traveling but this is the first time one actually traveled through 3 galaxies and passed through the HALO of a galaxy, hence shining light on what’s happening in that halo!!!!!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th October 2019), Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (20th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #28323
    Thanks

Gianluca Masi

Potentially Hazardous Asteroid (162082) 1998 HL1 | 19th October 2019

Brought to you by Virtual Telescope Project - www.virtualtelescope.eu

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #28324
    Thanks

Purdue Engineering

Daniel Scheeres | The Future of Asteroid Exploration (Hayabusa2 and OSIRIS-REx Missions)

Daniel J. Scheeres is a Distinguished Professor and the A. Richard Seebass Endowed Chair at University of Colorado Boulder.

In this lecture, Scheeres discusses the technical challenges and state of the art of spacecraft operations in the asteroid environment. It will also give an overview of both the Hayabusa2 and OSIRIS-REx missions and discuss the extreme and exciting orbital dynamics environment in which these spacecraft are operating. We will also discuss future areas of research that are motivated by these missions, both in pursuit of new scientific discoveries and of autonomous operations about solar system bodies.

Daniel's section starts @ 4:41

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #28325
    Thanks

Harvard-Smithsonian Center For Astrophysics

Grant Kennedy | The Comets That Orbit Other Stars

Published 17th October 2019

Grant will talk about recent work on the small bodies that orbit other stars. We see the dust produced in collisions between these bodies as debris disks, and the large bodies when their comae transit their host stars. A few comet transits have now been detected in broadband space-based photometry, and I will outline the first efforts towards these discoveries. These new detections are complimented by prior transient calcium absorption features, and I will show how the acceleration of these lines provides new constraints on the orbits of the transiting bodies around beta Pictoris. Finally, I will show some new detections of warm dust towards Sun-like stars, and discuss why these detections suggest comets as a probable dust source.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 20th October 2019 at 09:27.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #28326
    Thanks

Aaron Labertew

Meteor Outside Indianola, Iowa

Published 17th October 2019

Aaron caught this meteor on the dashcam of his Model 3 on the way home from class on October 17th 2019. Skip to 0:36 for the show!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (20th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #28327
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Anton Petrov

Galactic Evolution & Why We Might Be The First Life In The Milky Way

This guys name is Anton and in this video, he will talk about a new study that explains how galaxies evolve over time.

Related paper: https://academic.oup.com/mnras/artic...3/3109/5526240

Music: Home-We're Finally Landing https://soundcloud.com/home-2001

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28328
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Are you
    Been a little while huh? Okay let's go!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

17. Link to Post #28329
    Thanks

Dark Journalist

Dr. Joseph Farrell | The Rudolf Hess Mess!

Dark Journalist & Special Guest Dr. Joseph Farrell Nazi Bell Antarctica Mystery Part 1!

Topics:
    Antarctica
    Nazi Bell
    Rudolf Hess Clones
    Hess Peace Mission
    Esoteric Societies
    Secret Occult Pact

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th October 2019), Bill Ryan (20th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #28330
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Theory QED

The "Truth" about Operation Highjump Admiral Byrd In Antarctica - Nazi UFOs? Hollow Earth?

To quote TheoryQED

"What is the bitter truth waiting for us at the end of the Earth? In this video I explain the massive amount of misinformation surrounding Admiral Byrd's expedition to Antarctica with the U.S. Navy.
    The Black Vault article with photos. What do you think really happened down there? Send me him best evidence and ask questions if you disagree."

Admiral Byrd interview

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #28331
    Thanks

Exopolitik

Dr. Roberto Pinotti | The Secret UFO Research Mussolini

Published 18th October 2019

Italy's fascist dictator Mussolini apparently maintained a secret UFO research program. Roberto Pinotti out - Which country was the first to investigate UFO sightings? Most people think of the USA. But that is wrong. It was the Italians, back in the 1930s. This was found by the Italian UFO researcher Dr. Roberto Pinotti out. From 1996, secret documents were leaked to the founder of the Centro Ufologico Nazionale (CUN) research association. As a result, the fascist dictator Benito Mussolini founded a task force called "Gabinete Ricerca Speciale 33" (Cabinet Special Investigations 33), a secret group of experts investigating "non-conventional flying objects". What is behind it? And what does the Vatican know about UFOs and extraterrestrial life? About all this and more Pinotti in his presentation, which is now available on ExoMagazin.tv - either in German or English.

View the full article here: http://bit.ly/2VPVuXx

This video's audio is in German, English subtitles are available if one clicks settings then subtitles then German (Auto Generated) then settings again then subtitles again then select auto translate then select desired language.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 20th October 2019 at 10:12.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th October 2019), Bill Ryan (20th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #28332
    Thanks

MysteriousUniverse.org

The "W56” Group

Known as the “W56”, a group of alleged extraterrestrials made their presence clear to over one hundred people in Italy in the late 1950s. Carrying out their plans for humanity in huge clandestine underground bases, many of the contactees found themselves dragged into a whirlwind of confusion as a war between two alien races roared below them.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

25. Link to Post #28333
    Thanks

Random Dude

Nick Mariana UFO Footage 1950s: Great Falls Montana

Published 20th October 2019

These strange lights are still been seen and filmed today. Would it be difficult to fake them back then?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (21st October 2019)

27. Link to Post #28334
    Thanks

Jason Bermas

China Has A New UFO Shaped Helicopter!?!

Published 16th October 2019

Mr Bermas with news flying out of China!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), justntime2learn (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (20th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #28335
    Thanks

The Black Vault

Internal Air Force/Navy E-Mails on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Revealed

Published 18th October 2019

Just last month, the U.S. Navy went on the record stating that three videos that have circulated the mainstream media in the last two years were, in fact, considered “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” or UAPs. Now, recently obtained e-mails from the Navy and the Air Force reveal that ranking members of both branches express different views on what they refer to as a “phenomena,” along with showing disagreement with how the overall story is being reported by the mainstream media.

The series of documents were provided to The Black Vault through two different Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to the Navy and to the Air Force. Records were released for both requests in June and October respectively.

Read all about it here: https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...mena-revealed/

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), justntime2learn (20th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #28336
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 20th October 2019 | Magnetic Anomaly, Exo-Earths, Cosmic Spin

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), justntime2learn (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (20th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #28337
    Thanks

APOD Podcast

Pluto @ Night

In today's image, we see a view of Pluto as taken from the New Horizons spacecraft. This image, taken from a distance of nearly 5 billion kilometers shows the night time side of Pluto - a view we can never get from Earth. The haze around the limb of Pluto is its atmosphere - composed primarily of nitrogen.

Related musical interlude

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #28338
    Thanks

Dr Maggie Lieu

Jellyfish In Space!

Dr Lieu presents all she knows about Jellyfish Galaxies.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), justntime2learn (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (21st October 2019)

37. Link to Post #28339
    Thanks

Prehistory Decoded

The Younger Dryas Debate | Part One

Surveys the research literature surrounding the Younger Dryas debate. Part 1 discusses papers from 2007 to 2009.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

39. Link to Post #28340
    Thanks

Project Camelot

David Dubyne | Climate Revolution Solar Minimum

Kerry interviews David DuByne regarding his book “Climate Revolution”.

…”Climate Revolution is a ‘Must Read’ for understanding our Sun driven climate as we progress deeper into the new Eddy Grand Solar Minimum. Weather extremes leading to Global food scarcity and high food prices are here now, and this book describes the expected changes, how to survive & thrive during future challenging times with practical preparations.”–David DuByne

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st October 2019), Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), justntime2learn (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (20th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1417 of 1440 FirstFirst 1 417 917 1317 1367 1407 1417 1427 1440 LastLast