+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 100 500 550 590 600 610 650 700 1100 1600 1823 LastLast
Results 11,981 to 12,000 of 36446

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #11981
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

My latest. Shows object in front (nibiru quite probably) that absolutely cannot be the sun due to it completely no glare. Light can be seen under the clouds. I literally walked out the door, turned on the video camera and saw it within seconds.

2. Link to Post #11982
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    My latest. Shows object in front (nibiru quite probably) that absolutely cannot be the sun due to it completely no glare.
    Certainly not nibiru.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

giovonni (1st October 2014), Nick Matkin (1st October 2014), Star Tsar (1st October 2014), tessie999 (1st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

4. Link to Post #11983
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

in the news ... an update

Hong Kong Protests Now Umbrella Revolution

"The Hong Kong protests over the right for the region to determine their own leadership has turned into what is being called an “Umbrella Revolution” after protesters have been using umbrellas as protection from pepper spray. Police forces have now pulled back as the occupation of the streets continues amidst a growing fear of a militarized response. We look at the pro-democracy activists and their efforts to stand up to Beijing, in this Lip News clip with Mark Sovel and Elliot Hill" ...

Published on Sep 30, 2014

5. Link to Post #11984
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for the shares Peep's ...

My latest. Shows object in front (nibiru quite probably) that absolutely cannot be the sun due to it completely no glare. Light can be seen under the clouds. I literally walked out the door, turned on the video camera and saw it within seconds.
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    My latest. Shows object in front (nibiru quite probably) that absolutely cannot be the sun due to it completely no glare.
    Certainly not nibiru.

Whereas i do believe (like many here) there is most probably a Nibiru (group) somewhere out there ... These kinds of photo (videos) abnormalities are most likely an atmospheric optical effect, or even possibly the actual Moon being visible in the daylight skies ... Such as the photo below ...

For such a large planetary object to be so close in proximity (to us) would truly cause some havoc within our solar system ... But i also will say that there is still much phenomena in space, we here are not Earth are not being privy to ...

You can bet on it ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 1st October 2014 at 10:35.

6. Link to Post #11985
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

continuing ...

The Megalithic Craze

James Swagger with Ric Ritenour

Quote Biography:

James Swagger was first introduced to topical science writing for a historical mysteries magazine in Ireland. He trained as a Systems Analyst in the energy industry and has a Masters degree in engineering, a Bachelors degree in Physics with astronomy, and a Masters degree in Science, Research and Society. Initially James Swagger sought out the megalithic monuments of Western Europe in his spare time traveling around the UK, Ireland, and Denmark. His embrace of a multidisciplinary approach to the research of megalithic sites, and the larger view of 'passage grave cosmology' produced his first book The Newgrange Sirius Mystery. He also hosts his own internet radio show called Capricorn Radio, which explores historical mysteries.
    Published on Sep 30, 2014

7. Link to Post #11986
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

I'm stumped. Some quick blow ups.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daphne (1st October 2014), giovonni (1st October 2014), Star Tsar (1st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

9. Link to Post #11987
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PBS NewsHour full episode Sept. 30, 2014

"Tonight on the program, we take a look at the continuing peaceful protests in Hong Kong and examine how China is likely to respond. Also: the U.S. and Afghanistan sign a new security agreement, fears of another volcanic eruption rattle Japan, violinist Joshua Bell turns a train station into a concert hall, a rift in the Mississippi GOP and the impossible choice concerning patients on life support."

10. Link to Post #11988
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Certainly not nibiru.

Whereas i do believe (like many here) there is most probably a Nibiru (group) somewhere out there ... These kinds of photo (videos) abnormalities are most likely an atmospheric optical effect, or the even possibly the actual Moon being visible in the daylight skies ... Such as the photo below ...

For such a large planetary object to be so close in proximity (to us) would truly cause some havoc within our solar system ... But i also will say that there is still much phenomena in space, we here are not Earth are not being privy to ...

You can bet on it ...
    Would also add that there are some mind bending sized crafts out and about...in our neck of the cosmic woods.

truth and balance.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2014), Daphne (1st October 2014), giovonni (1st October 2014), Krist (1st October 2014), RunningDeer (1st October 2014), Star Tsar (1st October 2014)

12. Link to Post #11989
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

13. Link to Post #11990
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Week In Conspiracy with Kerry Cassidy

Published 23rd September 2014

> Interview starts @ 58 minutes <

Will bump this ...

14. Link to Post #11991
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Good night/good day Rancher's

i will leave you all with something from the good old days ...

TWILIGHT ZONE ~ LOST EPISODE

The Twilight Zone ~ The Mind And The Matter

please note this episode is in three parts which
    will auto continue and feed into each other

15. Link to Post #11992
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #11993
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

X100,000 Flare, Earthquake Uptick | S0 News October 1, 2014

Related video ...

NASA | Swift Catches Mega Flares from a Mini Star

Last edited by giovonni; 1st October 2014 at 10:59.

17. Link to Post #11994
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Certainly not nibiru.

Whereas i do believe (like many here) there is most probably a Nibiru (group) somewhere out there ... These kinds of photo (videos) abnormalities are most likely an atmospheric optical effect, or even possibly the actual Moon being visible in the daylight skies ... Such as the photo below ...

You can bet on it ...
    I'm kind of stumped like Paula said. I think that the planets have been changing in recent years according to some sources both mainstream and otherwise. Here's one source.

http://www.awaken.cc/awaken/pagesE/l...etChanges.html

And I think that between chemtrails in the sky and the general dumbing down of much of the population through various means and the fact that the sun would be too bright to notice the phenomenon until it got to a certain size, except at sunset and sunrise when the light is different, or shadow boxed between clouds like I did. You can see that you'd have to look at the sky of a bit to maybe get a chance to see it dart in and out of hiding. And that would be difficult without welders glass or a barrier. We cannot look directly at the sun. But the camera can.

I'm open to any rational and open minded possibilities.

18. Link to Post #11995
    Thanks

I am not sure how to interpret this, but I went to a site
    http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy...5&min=14&sec=0
    To look up moon position and sun position relative to where I am and the way it looks, the moon should be should be to the left of the sun at that time of the day from where I am looking in he south. The position of the object was to the south west. And to the right (I think by the bright clouds to it's left.). Please show me my error in reading this if I am incorrect.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am in western massachusetts

19. Link to Post #11996
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings Daphne,

Yes most who have followed this thread, are quite aware that the planets within our solar system (including our Sun) have been going through some major changes over the last several years ... Mostly probably due to the effects of our solar system moving (rotating) through the galactic center of our galaxy ... Which currently it is in the continual progress of ... Note over the last four years, i have post many items regarding both this subject and the phenomena known as Planet X ... And as you might also be aware, these subjects have been covered in numerous threads here on this forum ...

i was not a physics major at university, nor would i even pretend to be an amateur astronomer, but i can say for sure ... If any rogue planet was in our system operating by the cosmic physics we have come to understand ... i have no doubts in that it could not be purposely hidden from those front line amateur observers ... Especially when photographed as close up as your video suggest ...

But like yourself, i believe we all here are open to any rational and open minded possibilities...
    Last edited by giovonni; 1st October 2014 at 14:09.

20. Link to Post #11997
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

VICE News Daily: Beyond The Headlines - October 1, 2014

21. Link to Post #11998
    Thanks

I'm sorry if you felt like I was disrespecting your opinion giovonni. I wasn't at all and I totally respect your credentials scientifically over mine any day of the week! Lol. I don't have any answers. Just reporting what I saw and my impressions.

Personally, I would love it if I'm completely wrong about all of my assumptions. Then maybe I wouldn't have to tell my kids to prepare (which I have not done). This is very hard on me in my life. I struggle about whether to even share it. But I am compelled. Especially in the face of some who have tried to shut me up by using shame tactics. Thank you for a space to,share.

22. Link to Post #11999
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm sorry if you felt like I was disrespecting your opinion giovonni. I wasn't at all and I totally respect your credentials scientifically over mine any day of the week! Lol. I don't have any answers. Just reporting what I saw and my impressions.

Personally, I would love it if I'm completely wrong about all of my assumptions. Then maybe I wouldn't have to tell my kids to prepare (which I have not done). This is very hard on me in my life. I struggle about whether to even share it. But I am compelled. Especially in the face of some who have tried to shut me up by using shame tactics. Thank you for a space to,share.
    Note i take no offense and also share your passion ... Though you obviously realize until we (the world) are presented with some definitive proof, this all will continue to be a mysterious and controversial matter ... Still your always welcome to post and share your captures here.

Blessings Gio

PS ~ i will be posting an interesting segment this morning on CoasttoCoasAm on the subject of a possible (other) Binary Sun in our solar system ... So check back later to listen in ...

Isn't that just a coincidences ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 1st October 2014 at 13:16.

23. Link to Post #12000
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM - September 30, 2014

Judicial Issues/ Binary Sun

Host: George Noory
    With guest John R. Lott and Walter W. Cruttenden

In the first half, political commentator and economist John Lott discussed his latest book Dumbing Down the Courts, in which he contends that intelligence has now become a liability for judicial nominees. Smarter judges, feared by their political opposition, are more frequently failing their confirmation proceedings resulting in reduced quality and intelligence of the judiciary, he argues. For Appeals and District Court judges, there's been a steady increase in terms of how long it's taken them to get confirmed, and confirmation rates have fallen, he cited. Lott found that it was nominees who'd gone to the best law schools, ranked highest in their class, and had the finest records who had the most difficulty getting confirmed as judges.

The more successful and smarter people were actually about 40% less likely to get confirmed onto courts, he continued. The fact that some of the best and brightest are not getting confirmed is a major problem because federal courts decide on many crucial issues and aspects of our lives, Lott asserted. He also updated his research into gun-related topics and concealed weapon carry laws. The president of the newly formed Crime Prevention Research Center, Lott reported that there are now almost 12 million Americans who have concealed carry permits, plus six states that no longer require permits. When a person is alone and confronted by a criminal, having a gun is by far the safest remedy to the situation, he remarked.

---------------------------------------

In the latter half, theoretical archaeo-astronomer Walter Cruttenden addressed how our solar system could be orbiting around a second or binary star, and how this affects civilizations and cycles over great periods of time. Actually, 80% of all stars are in binary or trinary systems, he detailed. The latest discoveries of dwarf planets and more objects in our outer solar system indicate that there is some very large mass out there that is aligning them in a certain direction, he noted. The dwarf planet Sedna, Pluto, and a newly discovered object all are pointed in the direction of Sirius, he added.

While one theory posits that the second star in our solar system could be a burned out brown dwarf, another theory conversely suggests that it's Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, that is our sun's binary twin, Cruttenden informed. Presently, Sirius is some 8.6 light years away, but since our solar system is moving faster than originally thought, "it's not unlikely that we could get around a center of mass with Sirius in 24,000 years if we're moving about 430 kilometers a second," he commented. Cruttendon will be a featured presenter at the CPAK Conference in October, and his film The Great Year about the cyclical truth of human history is screening free online on Thursday, October 2nd.

News segment guests: Dr. Gary Ridenour, Catherine Austin Fitts

program link page here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 100 500 550 590 600 610 650 700 1100 1600 1823 LastLast