+ Reply to Thread
Page 1435 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 435 935 1335 1385 1425 1435 1445 1485 1535 1822 LastLast
Results 28,681 to 28,700 of 36440

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #28681
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Peter Maxwell Slattery | UFO Over Porepunkah, Australia

Recorded 18th & Published 24th November 2019

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (25th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #28682
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Eigenbros

Salvatore Cezar Pais' UFO Technology Patents

Published 22nd November 2019

Terence & Juan analyze the strange patents by Naval scientist Salvatore Cezar Pais. Specifically they look at the physics of an intertial mass reduction device.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th November 2019 at 16:22.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Longjohn (26th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #28683
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Cool Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

South China Morning Post

Asia’s UFO Community Looks To The Skies @ Hong Kong Extraterrestrial Expo

The Hong Kong UFO Club has organised Asia’s first Extraterrestrial Expo, building on its decades of experience holding conferences and smaller events. The August 3, 2019, event in Hong Kong featured lectures, workshops and an alien-themed fair. It also welcomed “UFO experts” including Hong Kong researcher Cheuk Fei and Osiris So, the Macau-based host of a podcast that explores ufology. The South China Morning Post spoke with them, and the club’s founding chairwoman Moon Fong Chung-moon, to learn about Asia’s UFO community and why they are convinced “something’s out there”.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #28684
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Edge Of Reality Radio

Whitley Streiber

Broadcast 21st & Published 22nd November 2019

On this week’s “Edge of Reality Radio,” Lee Speigel explores the very close encounters of author Whitley Strieber, whose 1985 New York Times best-seller, “Communion,” terrified and fascinated the public. Strieber has always maintained he was abducted from his upstate New York cabin by non-human beings. And now, his new book, “A New World,” continues the provocative story of his ongoing interactions with what he refers to as “the visitors.”

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Bluegreen (25th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #28685
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Strange Planet

Dr. Paul LaViolette | UFO Propulsion Technology

Streamed & Published 24th November 2019

A physicist and noted UFO Disclosure advocate joins Richard & Victor Viggiani to discuss the development and suppression of antigravity and field propulsion technologies, and the secret history of antigravity experimentation--from Nikola Tesla and T. Townsend Brown to the B-2 Advanced Technology Bomber.

Dr. Paul LaViolette is an interdisciplinary scientist. He has authored four books and has published numerous articles in professional scientific journals. He received his BA in physics from Johns Hopkins University, his MBA from the University of Chicago, and his Ph.D. in systems science/astronomy from Portland State University. Currently he is president of the Starburst Foundation, an interdisciplinary scientific research institute. Dr. LaViolette's findings open a new doorway to the interpretation of our ancient past. Aided by his background in general system theory and physics, he was able to successfully decipher the lost science said to be encoded in the lore of the Tarot and astrology.

Skip to 9:09

Last edited by Star Tsar; 25th November 2019 at 18:25.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Longjohn (26th November 2019), Reinhard (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #28686
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

AsteronX

A Detailed Breakdown Of An Alcubierre Warp Drive Coil

Published 25th November 2019

The general concept of the "warp drive" was first introduced by John W. Campbell in his 1931 novel Islands of Space. Since then it has captured the attention of many science-fiction writers.

As with many technologies found within the pages of a good novel, a great number of them eventually find their way into reality. And that’s because of this little something we call—inspiration.

Alcubierre was no exception—having been inspired to mathematically work out a model for a potential real-life warp drive enduring an episode of Star Trek.

Though he never intended to develop it further, he did, however, inspire others including NASA and us.

From day one the drive has been primarily associated with FTL travel. But most of you are probably not aware that the warp drive has multiple functions.

In about 50 years we will be able to travel FTL, but until then we can still benefit from the warp drive tech today, and in a moment I’ll tell you how we can do just that.

But first, let’s provide you with a detailed explanation of the warp drive and how it actually distorts or curves spacetime.

Further reading:

Time Travel and Warp Drives by Allen Everett and Thomas Roman
    https://www.bookogs.com/book/227462-...nd-warp-drives

Related Wikipedia articles
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimi...t#Applications
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormho...able_wormholes

Warp Field Mechanics 101
    https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/c...0110015936.pdf

Warp Field Mechanics 102
    https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/c...0130011213.pdf

Advanced Propulsion Physics: Harnessing the Quantum Vacuum
    https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/c...0110023492.pdf

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Longjohn (26th November 2019), Reinhard (25th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #28687
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Somewhere In The Skies

Maureen Elsberry & Jason McClellan | A Brief History Of UFO Materials

Published 24th November 2019

On episode 136 of SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES, Ryan is joined by Jason McClellan and Maureen Elsberry, both of Rogue Planet's UNKNOWN podcast, to discuss the latest news in UFO material acquisition. What exactly is the new partnership between Tom DeLonge's To the Stars Academy and the U.S. Army? What materials does the academy have, how did they obtain them, and what exactly does the army hope to do with this possible game-changing technology? The three discuss their own experiences with claimed UFO materials, how challenging it is to actually scientifically test these materials, and what happens when belief clouds the rigor of science?

Guest Bios:

Jason McClellan is a podcaster, author, TV personality, and journalist with a proclivity for all sorts of geekery including UFOs, space, science, technology, and geek culture. He had the unique experience of serving as a full-time UFO researcher and journalist for more than six years, having co-organized the largest annual UFO conference in the world. As a founding member Open Minds, he wrote for an edited Open Minds magazine. He's also written for Geek magazine, Tech Times, and To The Stars. He's appeared on Syfy, NatGeo, Geek & Sundry, and, most recently, co-starred on History Channel's Hangar 1: The UFO Files. He created and hosts the UNKNOWN podcast and the geek and paranormal media company, Rogue Planet.

Maureen Elsberry is a journalist, paranormal investigator, researcher, and media personality specializing in weird mysteries, the anomalous, sci-fi, and geek culture. She was a founding member of the UFO media company Open Minds and spent over six years as a full-time UFO researcher and journalist. She wrote for the internationally-distributed print magazine, Open Minds, and co-hosted and associate produced over 100 episodes of the popular web series Spacing Out! She also co-organized the largest UFO conference in the world, the International UFO Congress, which was recognized in 2015 by the Guinness Book of Records. Maureen starred on the investigative docu-drama Uncovering Aliens. She also served as a paranormal researcher and writer for Tom DeLonge’s (Blink-182/Angels and Airwaves) media empire To the Stars. Currently, Maureen co-runs the geek and paranormal media company, Rogue Planet. Learn more at http://www.RoguePlanet.tv

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Bluegreen (25th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #28688
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Horizon-Magazine.eu

Probing Exoplanet Atmospheres Could Reveal Telltale Signatures Of Life

It may be that life is lurking out there on other planets. But stuck here on Earth, how can we ever know for sure? A good place to start is by looking for the compounds on other worlds that are known to be the key ingredients of life as we know it.

Detecting these so-called biosignatures, compounds that are known to be produced by living organisms, would be strong evidence that worlds may contain life. But picking up chemicals from such distant worlds, and choosing the right compounds to look for, is complicated.

'We've found dozens of potentially habitable planets - now we need to study them in detail'

Professor Ignas Snellen at Leiden University in the Netherlands has been refining techniques that combine data from the largest ground-based telescopes with high-contrast imaging that can reveal faint objects like planets. The telescopes use high-precision spectroscopy to examine the different wavelengths of the light they detect from space.

Read all about it here: https://horizon-magazine.eu/article/...ures-life.html
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 25th November 2019 at 09:43.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cara (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #28689
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 22nd, 23rd & 24th November 2019

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th November 2019), Cara (25th November 2019), Reinhard (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #28690
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Science @ NASA

NASA ScienceCasts: Effects Of The Solar Wind

The continuously expanding solar wind begins in our Sun and doesn’t stop until after it reaches the edge of the heliosphere.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #28691
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Pecos Hank

Northern Lights From An Aeroplane Window

Glorious auroras right outside aeroplane window and easy explanation how Northern Lights are formed.

When storms of solar wind interact with our atmosphere, the result can be the magnificent light show we know as the auroras... The Aurora borealis In the northern hemisphere and the aurora australis In the southern hemisphere. On October 31st 2019 we observed the aurora borealis dance outside our window for about an hour.

HOW NORTHERN LIGHTS FORM
    Our sun ejects gases and charged particles into space in all directions. This is the solar wind. The harmful solar wind reaches the Earth’s protective magnetosphere in about 2-4 days. Most of the solar wind is deflected away by our magnetosphere, but a small percentage is channelled down lines of force in our magnetic field toward the Earth’s poles. The solar wind then collides and transfers energy to oxygen and nitrogen in the Earth’s atmosphere. The excited oxygen and nitrogen emit particles of light called photons in a glorious display of greens, reds, pinks and whites.

Stronger disturbances of the Earth’s magnetosphere caused by the solar winds are called geomagnetic storms. The planetary K-index, is used to characterize the magnitude of geomagnetic storms on a scale 0-9. On this Halloween morning, the KP index was a 4.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Reinhard (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #28692
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 224

After months of heat, wind and wildfires, cold weather for the US West Coast is finally about to arrive just in time for the holidays. By contrast, the Southeastern US is going from recent record cold, back to record warm territory. Will the public finally begin to question the extreme weather swings? The wild weather is taking a toll on crops all over the world, when will the losses begin to show up in the form of empty store shelves? How many countries around the world are already running out of food? A report from Popular Science magazine confirmed E. coli and Streptococcus bacteria at 33,000 feet, is there a connection to climate engineering operations? What effects are such atmospheric biological elements having on the populations?
    Populations must be awakened to the wider horizon of imminent challenges that are closing in with blinding speed. Reaching a critical mass of awareness remains the only way forward in the effort to alter our current course.

Supporting link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...r-23-2019-224/

Last edited by Star Tsar; 25th November 2019 at 10:31.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #28693
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Wal Thornhill: Big Bang – Time To Wipe The Chalkboard Clean

Scientists generally use the term "crisis in cosmology" to describe the numerous and growing evidences that contradict or undermine the Big Bang theory. For decades, numerous scientific papers have been published on the discordancy between the so-called expansion rate in the “early universe,” and the expansion rate in the “later Universe.”

In fact, recently the Keck Observatory issued a press release on the reported most reliable verification to date that the discordancy is real. And as we've reported ad nauseam on this series, the cosmological crisis runs much deeper and includes "surprising" discoveries at all scales throughout the cosmos.

In part one of this two-part presentation, physicist Wal Thornhill discusses some of the foundational problems with the standard cosmological model, and the real alternatives that the Electric Universe offers.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

27. Link to Post #28694
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Anton Petrov

Wow, New Mysterious Fifth Force May Have Been Just Confirmed

Anton talks about a new discovery suggesting there might be another fundamental force in the universe - the so called Fifth Force.

Papers: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1910.10459.pdf & https://arxiv.org/pdf/1911.01360.pdf

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Reinhard (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #28695
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 25th November 2019 | Electroquakes, Largest Extinction, Plasma, Storms

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #28696
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

Jupiter's Moon Europa May Have Plate Tectonics Just Like Earth

Jupiter's icy moon Europa, regarded as perhaps the solar system's best bet to host alien life, keeps getting more and more interesting.

Big slabs of ice are sliding over and under each other within Europa's ice shell, a new study suggests. The Jovian satellite may thus be the only solar system body besides Earth to possess a system of plate tectonics.

"From a purely science or geological perspective, this is incredible," study lead author Simon Kattenhorn of the University of Idaho told Space.com. "Earth may not be alone. There may be another body out there that has plate tectonics. And not only that, it's ice!"

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/27059-jupiter-...ybrkr=0115f007

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #28697
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

APOD Podcast

NGC 6995: The Bat Nebula

In today's image, we see a part of a supernova remnant known as the Bat Nebula. This is a part of the much larger Veil Nebula.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #28698
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TheDailyGalaxy.com

The Oumuamua Paradox –“We Have Slim Chance Of Distinguishing ET Artifacts From Natural Celestial Objects”

British physicist Stephen Wolfram believes extraterrestrial intelligent life is inevitable, but with a caveat. Although intelligent life is inevitable, we will never find it -at least not by searching in the Milky Way. Wolfram points out that in order to compress more and more information into our communication signals – be they mobile phone conversations or computer- we remove all redundancy or pattern. If anything in a signal repeats, then it can be deleted. But this process of removing any pattern from a signal makes the signal look more and more random – in fact, pretty much like the random radio “noise” that rains down on Earth coming from stars and interstellar gas clouds.

According to Wolfram, if someone beamed our own 21st-century communication signals at us from space we would be hard pressed determining whether they were artificial or natural. So what chance do we have of distinguishing an ET communication from the general background radio static of the cosmos?

Read all about it here: https://dailygalaxy.com/2019/11/the-...stial-objects/

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

37. Link to Post #28699
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Hidden Truth Show With Jim Breslo

Nick Cook | Zero Gravity Is Real

Nick Cook was the Aviation Editor for Jane’s Defense Weekly, the world’s leading military science publication, and wrote the book, “The Hunt for Zero Point.” He acknowledges that the science behind zero gravity is real, and the “Tic Tac” UFOs seen by the US Navy could be U.S. technology. But he does not believe Air Force Intelligence Specialist Mike Turber’s claims of knowing are credible and thinks he may be a disinfo agent. He also thinks that the Navy witnesses could have been the victims of new technology which can distort reality, as he writes about in his new book, “The Grid.”

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #28700
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Melody Sheep

Life Beyond | Chapter One - Alien Life, Deep Time, & Our Place In Cosmic History

Published 20th November 2019

The biggest question of our time. Are we alone? Chapter 1 of this experience takes you to alien worlds and distant places in time and space, in search of where alien life might be hiding and what our place is within the history of life. After generations of wondering, the truth is finally within our reach. New research and technologies have brought us closer than ever to an answer - only a few decades in the eyes of some NASA scientists.

The search has led to new discoveries that will blow your mind wide open and give a profound new perspective on human life. The deeper we look, the deeper we see into nature's imagination, and the more we learn about ourselves.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Blacklight43 (27th November 2019), Franny (27th November 2019), william r sanford72 (26th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1435 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 435 935 1335 1385 1425 1435 1445 1485 1535 1822 LastLast