+ Reply to Thread
Page 1381 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 381 881 1281 1331 1371 1381 1391 1431 1481 1823 LastLast
Results 27,601 to 27,620 of 36446

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27601
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Mathisen Corollary

Literalism & Alien Contact

Published 11th July 2019

The overwhelming evidence pointing to the conclusiuon that the worlds ancient myths are based on celestial methaphor argues against one of the most common assertions by proponents of "ancient alien" contact & by those claiming modern contact experiences with extraterrestrial intelligences.

In this video Mr Mathisen provides a new line of argument to add to the arguments of researchers who have already shown evidence that many modern "extraterrestial contact" events have been hoaxes (some of which have been perpetrated by government agencies & some by private groups).

Once you realise that the figures & events in the world's ancient myths & scriptures (including the old & new testaments) are based on celestial metaphor, it becomes very easy to see through mjany of these ancient aliens claims...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (12th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #27602
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The SRC Podcast

Episode 16 | Gary McKinnon, Secret Space Program, Antigravitic Propulsion

Streamed & Published 13th July 2019

In episode 016 Anthony shares his thoughts on UFO Hacker/Truth Seeker & Free Energy Researcher Gary McKinnon.

IN THIS SHOW: Alien Reproduction Vehicles, Antigravitic Propulsion, Ben Rich, Chinese Hardware backdoors, Coast to Coast AM, Department of Defense, Disclosure Project, Dr. Steven Greer, GAIA, Gary McKinnon, Henry Deacon, Jimmy Church, Kerry Lynn Cassidy, Linda Moulton Howe, Michael Schratt, Project Camelot, Richard Dolan, Secret Space Program, Skunk Works, Solar Warden, Stealth B-2 Spirit Bomber, William Tompkins, Zero Point Energy.

LINKS MENTIONED:

Richard Dolan Show interview with Gary McKinnon

Project Camelot interview with Gary McKinnon

Spencer Kelly (Click/BBC) interview with Gary McKinnon
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th July 2019), william r sanford72 (15th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #27603
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Project Camelot

Arfon Jones | Tannyoky ET Encounter

Published 13th July 2019

Kerry talks with Arfon Jones who encountered a strange ET being on the road in Ireland. We discuss his other encounters and mysterious happenings.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2019...unter-ireland/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #27604
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Grant Cameron Whitehouse UFO

Steve Mera | Apports, Frequencies & Poltergeists

Published 13th July 2019

Grant talks with Steve and they go over: the difference between manifestations and apportations, what the analysis shows on apports, 'hot spots' of activity following apportations, paranormal disturbances, poltergeist infestations, Are apports a bridge or portal to allow for communication? is the same principals or physics involved in manifesting a coin or a UFO? Are cold spots the result in the phenomena utilizing the heat from the area to manifest a coin or a stone? Gravity wells and why they are left in areas of apports or ufo sightings for 48-72 hours, how the phenomena affects the environment.
    what does positive magnetic anomolies have to do with bacteria?
    Amber gamblers. lights known as "intelligent", what is the reason for that specific color? links to the same frequency as the rising and setting sun? 450-460 terahertz, What does all this have to do with ancient sites and resonance chambers? Metamaterial/alien alloy/ufo ejected metals, applying the frequency of light to this material and it lost its weight, UFOs generating infrasound, inducing fear electron diffusion regions/portals between us and the sun which are opening and closing at certain times, wormhole technology.

8. Link to Post #27605
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    UFO Classified

Skinwalker Ranch Whistleblower | Chris Marx

Published 6th July 2019

Erica Lukes invites a young man named Chris, who is a whistleblower on the Skinwalker Ranch & He is here to dispel the many myths on the enigmatic place.

Skinwalker Ranch Whistleblower | Chris Marx | Part two

Published 13th July 2019

Erica Lukes & Whistle Blower Chris together again for more on the ranch.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 27th August 2019 at 05:41.

9. Link to Post #27606
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Vortex

Visitng Area 51

Published 13th July 2019

Area 51, it's a popular topic of ufology and the most famous "Top Secret" base in the world. Daniel Alan Jones with The Vortex travels toward Groom Lake, Nevada to visit the entry points of Area 51. Take a modern look from public property as Daniel shares about its mysterious history, lore, implications, and consequences. Fortunately he made it out alive and with a special guest for a surprise ending!
    DISCLAIMER:
    This is also a precaution for anyone looking to make an attempt to pass the entry points as there may be very serious repercussions. In as much, The Vortex doesn't advocate any attempt to do so nor claim this as proof of "aliens".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #27607
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exploring The Bizarre

Tobias Wayland | Mad, Bizarre, Wondrous Universe Of Charles Fort

Published 11th July 2019

Tim Beckley and Tim Swartz hosts Fortean researcher and blogger TOBIAS WAYLAND.Charles Fort was more than vanishing people and fish falling from the sky as we learn. Its almost anything to
    do with strange and unexplainable phenomena that has stalked humankind since the beginning of time. Wayland is a passionate Fortean who started his investigative career as a MUFON field investigator, and following that he investigated independently prior to becoming the head writer and editor for the Singular Fortean Society. Tobias was featured recently in the Small Town Monsters documentary "Terror In the Skies," for his work investigating Mothman sightings around Lake Michigan. We also discuss the former NY Yankee who says he believes people have walked through time -- and thats about as Fortean as you can get!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (15th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #27608
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

MJ Banias

Cafe Obscura | Dr. Dean Radin | Do Universes Dream of Biological Humans?

Published 11th July 2019

Fortean research constantly deals with the question of ‘parapsychology.’ Join MJ and Dr. Radin as they discuss psychological anomalies, consciousness, and the evidence that argues ‘psi’ is real. Ever wonder if the cosmos is awake and you are the product of its dreams...or nightmares? Grab a chair and a drink. Welcome to the Cafe.”

Find Dr. Radin's work at http://www.deanradin.org

14. Link to Post #27609
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO Planet

UFO Sightings | 13th July 2019

Published 13th July 2019

The videos and photos contained in this production have been submitted by people from around the world and have not been investigated by qualified investigators as of yet. We encourage responsible comments from responsible individuals.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 14th July 2019 at 09:03.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

16. Link to Post #27610
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier's Event Horizon

Dr. John McGowan | Does Mars Have Life?

Published 13th July 2019

The curiosity rover detects methane on mars. Is methane on mars a sign of life?

Mars is giving off a large amount of methane gas. Recently detected by the mars curiosity rover. This news gives new thoughts to old ideas about life on mars. Dr. John McGowan wrote a paper while at NASA ames research center, discussing methane and mars oil. John Michael Godier spoke to Dr. McGowan about that paper and what the implications are for finding life on mars, how having oil on mars could effect spacex mars mission.

Dr. McGowan's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRa...bhD4zJW_h_qyUA

Web Site: http://mathematical-software.com/

"Oil and Natural Gas on Mars", McGowan, 2000
    http://jmcgowan.com/oil_spie.pdf

A Startling Spike on Mars: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...-rover/593149/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

18. Link to Post #27611
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 12th, 13th & 14th July 2019

¤=[Post Update]=¤

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th July 2019), william r sanford72 (15th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #27612
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Flare Aware

13th - 14th July: 24 Hour Solar Activity

Published 14th July 2019

This short video is the 304 imagery from NASA SDO during the course of the past 24 hours (From Saturday, 13 Jul 2019 to Sunday, 14 Jul 2019).
    From this video you'll be able to visually see sunspot, solar flare and coronal mass ejection (CME) events from the past 24 hours. Please feel free to post remarks in our timeline for anything interesting you see.
    What is a solar storm? What is emergency preparedness and how does it relate to solar storm preparedness?
    Learn about solar flares and protect your family and friends by visiting http://FlareAware.com/weather. Your source for instant severe solar weather alerts direct to your phone.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

22. Link to Post #27613
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space Weather Woman Tamitha Skov

Solar Storm Forecast | New Hope for the Coming Cycle

Published 12th July 2019

This week our Sun gives us one more reason to believe Solar Cycle 25 is coming! Another new cycle sunspot, this time in the southern hemisphere has not only appeared in Earth view, but it has lingered! It even managed to fire off a couple of B-class flares before going quiet. This may be the first "real" activity that can be officially assigned to the upcoming Solar Cycle 25. In addition to this great news, we also have multiple coronal holes that have (or will be) rotating in through the Earth-strike zone this week. One of them sent strong enough fast wind our way to cause aurora clear down to Wyoming. The next burst of fast wind should hit around Monday into Tuesday. As for solar flux, its in the dumper and will continue to remain in the high 60s for the remainder of the week. This means radio propagation on Earth's dayside continues to be poor for emergency responders and amateur radio operators. However, the low solar flux and low solar activity means GPS reception on the dayside of Earth will continue to be great this week. Learn more about the new cycle sunspot and see what else our star has in store this week.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

24. Link to Post #27614
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 205

Broadcast & Published 13th July 2019

Science studies have now confirmed that billions of nanoparticles are building up in our hearts and brains. What is the primary source of this contamination? Is there any place to hide from this exposure? One only needs to observe our skies to discover the answer, yet the official denial continues to be maintained. Massive algae blooms are suffocating our seas. What are the ramifications? The largest algae bloom in history is occurring from the Florida Gulf Coast far into the Caribbean. Stagnant seas are a major part of the problem, did the geoengineers manipulate hurricane "Barry" in response? How much damage is being done to the environment? Does humanity stand any chance of surviving without functional habitat?
    The proper prioritization of our efforts and energy is essential at this most critical juncture. Exposing and halting the climate engineering assault is the great imperative of our time, this effort will take all of us. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard, make every day count.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...y-13-2019-205/

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

26. Link to Post #27615
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 15th July 2019 | Dust Storm, Electroquakes, Sun Keeping Secrets

Last edited by Star Tsar; 15th July 2019 at 16:35.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

28. Link to Post #27616
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TMRO

Space | Jon Thomton : Astrobotic | Astrobotic Post Google XPrize

Published 14th July 2019

Astrobotic CEO Jon Thomton talks to the TMRO gang to discuss the past, present & future of the company. They are developing lunar infrastructure starting with landers & have recently won a NASA Commercial Payloads Services contract to enable said technology...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

30. Link to Post #27617
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Scott Manley

Apollo Mission Design Concepts

Published 14th July 2019

Mr Manley highlighting design concepts for the Apollo mission by North American Aviation circa 1961...

https://apollopreliminarydrawings.com/

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

32. Link to Post #27618
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA

Hubble & Going Forward To The Moon

Published 15th July 2019

We are going forward to the Moon by 2024, but did you know back in 2005 Dr Jim Garvin & His team of scientists pointed the Hubble space telescope @ our nearest celestial nieghbour for a very important reason?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 16th July 2019 at 09:12.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

34. Link to Post #27619
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA Ames Research Center

NASA Searches for Life from the Moon in Recently Rediscovered Historic Footage

Published 15th July 2019

This footage from 1969 shows researchers at NASA’s Ames Research Center examining samples of Moon rocks and soil that astronauts brought back from the Apollo 11 mission. The researchers are looking for signs of life endemic to the Moon, as well as organic compounds that are the basic building blocks of life. Of course, no lunar life was found in these samples, and we now know that the Moon does not harbor life. Nevertheless, these tests became the first time that NASA retrieved samples from another world to look for life on that world.

35. Link to Post #27620
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Seeker

India Could Be the First to Land on the Moon’s South Pole

Published 14th July 2019

The Indian Space Research Organization's Chandrayaan-1 was the first to discover water on the moon, and with the Chandrayaan-2, they could be the first to explore the surface on the Moon's south pole. These future discoveries could reveal the evolution of our solar system and beyond.

The Race to the Moon’s South Pole Is On, But Who Will Get There First?
    https://youtu.be/CSeW6phshQs

Read More:
    Chandrayaan-2 India's Big Step in Lunar Exploration
    http://www.planetary.org/explore/the...ploration.html
    "Developed entirely in India, this mission represents a number of technological firsts for the space agency: the heaviest interplanetary launch mass at about 3,890 kilograms (8,580 pounds), the first Indian soft landing, and the first-ever lunar south pole landing."

Water on the Moon
    https://www.isro.gov.in/water-moon
    "Evidence for surface water came from the Moon Mineralogy Mapper (M3) experiment on Chandrayaan-1. Initially it showed the presence of water on the sunlit side using water/ice spectral signature (2- 2.5 microns) in the reflected sunlight."

Why the moon's south pole may be the hottest destination in space
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...kleton-crater/
    "At the south pole, most of those icy deposits are inside the dark recesses of craters, including Shackleton, where the temperature never rises above -250 degrees Fahrenheit."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1381 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 381 881 1281 1331 1371 1381 1391 1431 1481 1823 LastLast