+ Reply to Thread
Page 1496 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 496 996 1396 1446 1486 1496 1506 1546 1596 1822 LastLast
Results 29,901 to 29,920 of 36433

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #29901
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Preston Dennett

UFOs Over Prisons

Published 1st August 2020

UFOs are known to be attracted to technological installations such as power stations, military bases and more, including, evidently, prisons. These are not coincidental fly-bys. In these cases prisons are being directly targeted. The objects hover at very low levels for long periods of time. They are often viewed by both prison officials and inmates.

There are more than 20 cases on record. These are not simple sightings, but also include physiological effects and strange electromagnetic effects. In a few cases, photographs have been taken. There's at least one case of a landing. Humanoids have been seen, and there's even an apparent abduction. Clearly something very profound is happening here!

San Quentin Prison, Lebanon Correctional Institute, Colorado State Penitentiary and many others have all had encounters. Some locations have been visited repeatedly. The question, of course, is why? After watching this presentation, you will know the answer.

For those who are interested in learning more about UFOs over prisons, I collected many of these cases in chapter six of my book, "Not from Here: Volume Three," now available here

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), william r sanford72 (5th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #29902
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fade To Black Radio

John Greenewald | The NYT UFO Retractions

Recorded & Published 3rd August 2020

In this broadcast John Greenewald will be discussing the recent articles from the NYT, the Wilson Document and what parts of all of this may be fact and/or fiction.

John began researching the secret inner workings of the U.S. Government in 1996 at the age of fifteen. He targeted such groups as the CIA, FBI, Pentagon, Air Force, Army, Navy, NSA, DIA, and countless others. Greenewald utilized the Freedom of Information Act to gain access to thousands of records. He accumulated an astonishing number of documents on topics related to UFOs, the JFK Assassination, chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons, and top secret aircraft.

Greenewald named his online archive “The Black Vault.” His teenage project turned into the largest private online collection anywhere in the world, with million of pages of material. At the age of twenty-one, Greenewald published his first book, Beyond UFO Secrecy, in 2002. It was later put into a second expanded edition, and was re-published by Galde Press in January, 2008.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. Link to Post #29903
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 4th August 2020 | Electric Event, Rings & Spirals, Sunspots

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), william r sanford72 (5th August 2020)

6. Link to Post #29904
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

Ten Enormous Cosmic Structures

Published 4th August 2020

An exploration of ten of the largest known structures in the universe and what we know about them. Also explored is how and why some of them shouldn't even exist according to standard models.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

8. Link to Post #29905
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Black Hole Or Cosmic Light Switch?

Published 29th July 2020

A new scientific paper describes an unprecedented and “mind boggling” event around a so-called black hole – an event so rapid, energetic and completely unexpected to astronomers, it challenges the very bedrock of black hole theory.

A team of scientists studying an active galactic nucleus observed the brightness of a so-called black hole corona drop by a factor of 10,000 in less than one year. A co-author of a new paper on the discovery stated, "We expect that luminosity changes this big should vary on timescales of many thousands to millions of years. But in this object, we saw it change by 10,000 over a year, and it even changed by a factor of 100 in eight hours, which is just totally unheard of and really mind-boggling."

In fact, the conundrum of cosmological entities such as galaxies, quasars and stars experiencing seemingly impossibly rapid evolutionary changes is an increasingly common conundrum. This Space News episode explores why such rapid cosmological events illuminate the electrical circuitry that pervades the cosmos.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 5th August 2020 at 05:01.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Harmony (5th August 2020), william r sanford72 (5th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #29906
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Richard Aguilar

The Rise Of China’s Unbelievable Space Programs

What you will see in this video today is all about China’s unbelievable and cutting-edge space technologies. So, with this being said, brace yourself to see the rise of China’s space programs that are gaining momentum.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

12. Link to Post #29907
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Space Agency

ExoMars Captures Spring In Martian Craters

A new set of images captured this spring by the Colour and Stereo Surface Imaging System (CaSSIS) on the ESA-Roscosmos ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter shows a series of interesting geological features on the surface of Mars, captured just as the planet passed its spring equinox.

Read all about it here: https://www.esa.int/Science_Explorat...artian_craters
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 5th August 2020 at 05:18.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

14. Link to Post #29908
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space

The Planets With Inside-Out Weather

Way out in the solar system, the heat of the Sun drops off dramatically, so the gas giants get just a tiny percent of the solar radiation that reaches Earth. Instead, their weather is fueled from the inside out!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (5th August 2020)

16. Link to Post #29909
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

EOS.org

A GOLDen Way to Study Space Weather

A NASA mission is observing airglow in the upper atmosphere and uncovering what it tells us about Earth’s space weather system.

One of NASA’s newest missions, called Global-scale Observations of the Limb and Disk (GOLD), is revealing how the upper fringes of Earth’s atmosphere affect space weather by observing atmospheric airglow in unprecedented detail. In a new study, Eastes et al. report early data from the mission, including observations of how neutral gases in the thermosphere interact with charged particles in Earth’s ionosphere and how these interactions respond to disturbances in Earth’s magnetic field caused by solar storms hazardous to critical infrastructure.

Read all about it here: https://eos.org/research-spotlights/...-space-weather

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

18. Link to Post #29910
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SpacePolicyOnline.com

Space Weather Bill Clears Senate, Creates Pilot Program At NOAA

Published 3rd August 2020

The Senate passed the PROSWIFT space weather bill on July 27, another step along what has been a long path for the legislation. It is a compromise with a version adopted by the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee in January that includes a provision calling for NOAA to create a commercial space weather data pilot program akin to its commercial weather data program. All that is needed now is passage by the House and a signature from the President, which would mark the end of a five-year effort.

The legislation assigns roles and responsibilities to agencies involved in space weather research and forecasting and ensures coordination within the government to better predict severe space weather events and mitigate their impact. It also calls for coordination between the government and the non-governmental space weather community including academia, the commercial sector, and international partners.

Read all about it here: https://spacepolicyonline.com/news/s...ogram-at-noaa/

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

20. Link to Post #29911
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RT

Going Underground - Alan Stern: Militarisation Of Space

Published 3rd August 2020

We speak to Alan Stern, the Principal Investigator in NASA’s New Horizons Mission to Pluto. He discusses the latest in space exploration such as the recently launched new Mars mission and mission to explore Pluto, the creeping role of private corporations in space travel, the militarisation of space and how hostilities on Earth between the US, China and Russia are slowly being taken to space, the development of Trump's Space Force and much more!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 5th August 2020 at 09:51.

21. Link to Post #29912
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Learn The Sky

Aquila

Aquila is an ancient constellation that is fairly easy to find if you know what to look for. Its bright star Altair makes up part of the asterism called the Summer Triangle, so if you can find this pattern, you can find Aquila. Learn more about the star pattern and how to find this constellation.

0:40 - Introduction to Aquila the Eagle Constellation
    3:27 - Star Pattern and Map of Aquila
    5:41 - Using the Summer Triangle to find Aquila
    7:31 - Practice Finding Aquila
    9:52 - Get more practice finding Aquila
    11:24 - Review Aquila
    13:04 - Photo Attributes

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th August 2020), william r sanford72 (5th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #29913
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ScienceAlert.com

In A First, Astronomers Find An Exoplanet By Using Radio Waves And A Wobbly Star

Published 5th August 2020

The hunt for exoplanets in our galaxy is a deeply important endeavour. The more exoplanets we find, the better we can understand our own Solar System - and how life emerges in the Universe. To date, over 4,000 exoplanets have been confirmed - but a new discovery could widen the search, helping us to find exoplanets that previously have proven too difficult to detect.

The newly discovered exoplanet, with a mass comparable to that of Saturn, orbits a very small, cool red dwarf right at the lower mass limit for main sequence stars, and located about 35 light-years away. However, it's not just the planet, nor the star, that's so groundbreaking here.

Read all about it here: https://www.sciencealert.com/for-the...-wiggling-star

Source: Watch on Vimeo

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

25. Link to Post #29914
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Technology.org

‘Twinkle’ Mission Will Search For Planets Outside Our Solar System That Could Support Life

Astronomers are preparing to further study the atmospheres of planets discovered through NASA’s Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) mission to identify the most promising exoplanets — planets in solar systems beyond our own — for habitability and signs of life.

Set to launch in late 2021, Twinkle is a space mission that will deliver unprecedented data via satellite telescope to astronomers about the elemental composition of exoplanet atmospheres. Astronomers at The Ohio State University, along with astronomers at Vanderbilt University, are founding members of the mission and will play a leading role in shaping the mission’s directives, targets and survey operations.

Read all about it here: https://www.technology.org/2020/08/0...-support-life/

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

27. Link to Post #29915
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

The New York Times & UFO Disclosure. What's Really Going On?

Streamed & Published 4th August 2020

The UFO community has been rocked by more information coming out of the New York Times in the form of claims that briefings have been made at the Pentagon and on Capitol Hill about "retrievals from off world vehicles not made on this earth.” What is really going on? Richard comes on for an extended solo analysis.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #29916
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Linda Zimmermann | Animal Reactions To UFOs

Streamed & Published 4th August 2020

Guest Linda Zimmermann to discuss the reactions of animals during UFO sightings, which may provide clues to the nature of the phenomenon and how to conduct better research. So many sightings occur because the witness was alerted by a dog barking, or barnyard animals making sounds of alarm, but that aspect is usually just a brief mention in reports. Animals have keen senses and don’t have an imagination, so their reactions prove that something real is happening.

Bio: Linda Zimmermann is a research chemist turned award-winning author of over 30 books on science, history, the paranormal, and fiction. She has lectured across the country, and has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows.
    Linda starred in the documentary, In the Night Sky: I Recall a UFO, which was based on her research into sightings in the Hudson Valley of New York. The film won the 2013 People’s Choice Award at the EBE Film Festival at the International UFO Congress in Arizona. Her three UFO books are: In the Night Sky, Hudson Valley UFOs, and More Hudson Valley UFOs. She is working on a Hudson Valley UFO compendium, as well as a book on animal reaction cases, and another major project which will be announced soon.
    She is the host of two podcasts, UFO Headquarters, and the true crime show, Murder in the Hudson Valley, and the creator and writer of the 1950s-style sci-fi spoof series, Science Friction Theater, all on http://hudsonriverradio.com

Show notes: https://podcastufo.com/415-latest-po...da-zimmermann/

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (6th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #29917
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 5th August 2020 | NASA Chem Spray, Odd Galaxies, Forecast: Sun/Earth

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

33. Link to Post #29918
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

The Summer Triangle Graces The August Night Sky

As darkness falls on these balmy August evenings the famous "Summer Triangle" is high in the southeastern sky. This seasonal triangle is composed of three of the brightest stars in the night sky, each of which is the brightest star in its own constellation.

Lyra, the Small Harp, lies high in the late evening sky. Its main star is the great Vega, one of the brightest in the sky. Look for Lyra by locating Vega and then the parallelogram of stars nearby.

The great constellation Cygnus, the Swan, flies high through the August night. Using bright Vega as your guide star, look for the cross just to the east. Cygnus is also known as the Northern Cross. Deneb, the Swan's tail, is a supergiant star. If Deneb replaced the Sun in the center of our solar system, it would engulf Mercury and Venus.

Aquila, the Eagle, was known to the ancient Greeks as the great bird of Zeus. Altair, the brightest star in Aquila, is only 16 light-years from Earth.

The bright stars of the summer night, Vega, Altair, and Deneb, make up the Summer Triangle. Seek out the celestial treasures within the "Summer Triangle".

&

Mars will Appear Super Close To The Moon

Published 6th August 2020

On August 9th, Mars will appear super close to the Moon before dawn. Look toward the south, high in the sky, and you can't miss it – Mars is the bright, reddish point of light just right of the Moon. Weather permitting, this should be a beautiful sky, with the Pleiades, Orion, Aldebaran, Sirius and Venus to the southeast.

Mars is brightening now, day by day. By September 2020, Mars will outshine Sirius, the brightest star in our sky (besides the sun). In October – when Earth will sweep between the sun and Mars, bringing Mars to its every-other-year opposition – Mars will outshine not only all the stars, but also Jupiter, the second-brightest planet.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 7th August 2020 at 08:58.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #29919
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA

Mars Nightglow Animation from MAVEN Observations

Mars’ nightside atmosphere glows and pulsates in this data animation from MAVEN spacecraft observations. Green-to-white false color shows the enhanced brightenings on Mars’ ultraviolet “nightglow" measured by MAVEN’s Imaging UltraViolet Spectrograph at about 70 kilometers (approximately 40 miles) altitude. A simulated view of the Mars globe is added digitally for context, with ice caps visible at the poles. Three nightglow brightenings occur over one Mars rotation, the first much brighter than the other two. All three brightenings occur shortly after sunset, appearing on the left of this view of the night side of the planet. The pulsations are caused by downwards winds which enhance the chemical reaction creating nitric oxide which causes the glow. Months of data were averaged to identify these patterns, indicating they repeat nightly.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 7th August 2020 at 09:08.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (7th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #29920
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA Goddard

Hubble Views Moon To Study Earth

Taking advantage of a total lunar eclipse in January 2019, astronomers using the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope have measured the amount of ozone in Earth’s atmosphere. This method serves as a proxy for how they will observe Earth-like planets around other stars in search of life.

Read all about it here: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...planets-around

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (7th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1496 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 496 996 1396 1446 1486 1496 1506 1546 1596 1822 LastLast