+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 104 154 194 204 214 254 304 704 1204 1823 LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 36446

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #4061
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs down Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

yesterday alone i read three news articles on this ever increasing new craze ...

Big Bro Next Door: UK faces silent boom of private spooks ...

2. Link to Post #4062
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

From the Suspicious Observers ...

Earthquake Watch Update - April.14.2013

referenced videos below ~

Published on Apr 14, 2013

Earthquake Prediction System: http://youtu.be/_MVsFef4cJo

USGS Archive: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquake...

3. Link to Post #4063
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Anthony Sanchez's 'UFO Highway' ~ a fascinating read for those who haven't had the pleasure yet ...

From Red Ice Creations ...

Anthony Sanchez - UFO Highway & Colonel X Dulce Interview ...

Uploaded on Dec 12, 2011

"Anthony Sanchez talks about his book "UFO highway" and the interview he conducted with "Colonel X", an insider, about the activities and on goings at the secret Dulce underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border. We dive deep into the secret history of mankind, the greys, alien agendas and the world of black op miitary programs. Anthony Sanchez received his Bachelor of Science in computer information systems from Western Governors University of Salt Lake City in 2008. In addition to being a software consultant for the state of California through his own company, Anthony has been employed for 16 years as a software engineer working for 3Com, Intel, Acer, Netscape Communications, and Hewlett Packard. He became interested in UFOs in 1989, at the time "Area 51" surfaced as a public phenomenon. Since 2000 he has researched the subject matter thoroughly employing various scientific methods and hands on approaches, thus compiling over 20 years worth of UFO related research data. Each year he is a regular visitor to the deserts of the American Southwest, visiting crash sites conducting interviews, and performing scientific field work."

4. Link to Post #4064
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ...

On a interesting personally sad note ...

i noticed this thread went from an excellent thread rating to a good rating status among the membership ...

Oh well ~ i never really thought most of the membership here got it (the thread) or me ...

Though ~ thank goodness for the visiting guest who apparently do ...

But still my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to everyone out there who visits...

Cos apparently the threads daily viewing numbers still ever grows !

Blessings To You All ~ Gio
    Last edited by giovonni; 15th April 2013 at 00:07.

5. Link to Post #4065
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

From ~ The Daily Shepple ...

You May Be A Dangerous, Paranoid Doomsday Prepper If …

Commentators are always quick to link guns and emergency stores to dangerous and paranoid actions that they consider to be tell tale signs someone is going to commit a crime. They always focus on these areas because it is a trait mostly seen in conservatives that know enough to question the governments’ ability to take care of every problem that emerges. In short, if you are not a Liberal that needs the government to make all of your decisions for you and care for you on a daily basis then there must be something wrong with you.

Any deviation from the norm of unpreparedness is a danger sign to these people that you are out of control and need to be stopped, detained and heavily medicated to assure compliance. Only when you are obedient to the state are you normal and safe. So what signs do you look for in a person or group that should make you suspicious ?

Read more here -
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/you-m...pper-if_042013

6. Link to Post #4066
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Greetings ...

i noticed this thread went from an excellent thread rating to a good rating status among the membership ...

Oh well ~ i never really thought most of the membership here got it (the thread) or me ...

But still my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to everyone out there who visits...

Gio, I am sorry I don't let you know how much I value this thread! This friendly, informative, inspirational, mind expanding space is where I stop daily to see what gems of information you bring to share. Thank you! Thank you also to Paula and Calz and other wonderful members who have contributed as well!

Frankly Gio, this is my favorite space at avalon. I have never rated a thread and didn't realize there was a rateing system here. Thank you for what you share. I value your dedication to this thread and I vallue your example of spirit.

Peace and friendship,
    Journeyon

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), Gemeos (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Marianne (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), sandy (15th April 2013), tessie999 (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

8. Link to Post #4067
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Well ... let's remedy that right away. Up At The Ranch gets a Five Star (excellent) rating from me, and I suspect many others who haven't voted yet.

For those who don't know about voting to rate a thread, here's how to do it:
    Go to the top of the thread (any page of the thread). Over on the right side, you'll see 'Rate This Thread' -- there's a down arrow to the right of it. Click that arrow and you'll get a drop-down menu of ratings.
    Make your choice, then click 'Vote Now' at the bottom.
    You'll get a notice saying your vote has been added.

Many thanks, Gio, for all you do for Avalon, and especially for this excellent thread.
    Marianne

Greetings ...

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), Gemeos (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), gripreaper (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Journeyon (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), tessie999 (15th April 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

10. Link to Post #4068
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 times in 577 posts

I never think of rating a thread. I love this thread, a must stop for me while in Avalon! You now have my vote.

Much thanks to you Gio, Calz and Paula and many others.

Love y'a!

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Samsara For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), golden lady (16th April 2013), gripreaper (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Journeyon (15th April 2013), Marianne (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

12. Link to Post #4069
    United States Avalon Member tessie999's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marianne (here)
    Well ... let's remedy that right away. Up At The Ranch gets a Five Star (excellent) rating from me, and I suspect many others who haven't voted yet.

Go to the top of the thread (any page of the thread). Over on the right side, you'll see 'Rate This Thread' -- there's a down arrow to the right of it. Click that arrow and you'll get a drop-down menu of ratings.

Many thanks, Gio, for all you do for Avalon, and especially for this excellent thread.
    Marianne

Greetings ...

Yes,,purely excellent !

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tessie999 For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), gripreaper (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Marianne (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013)

14. Link to Post #4070
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Hi G,

I'm on downtime because in need of a computer intervention. Only limited peeking allowed. I've voted. I didn't know there was any such thing. Thanks, Marianne.

P'er

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), Gemeos (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Marianne (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

16. Link to Post #4071
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Activism can be successful!

Your efforts have already succeeded, Marianne, and this thread is already back to being a five star thread!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), Gemeos (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Marianne (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

18. Link to Post #4072
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I just voted ...

[hope I wasn't supposed to register first???]

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Debra (15th April 2013), Gemeos (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Marianne (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), Referee (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th April 2013)

20. Link to Post #4073
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - April 29 - May 3
    National Press Club

Thanks for the headsup. I didn't know about rating threads either.
    Here's another post that should help to keep the rating up on this, my favorite thread.
    I will start a separate thread for it too, though, as I think it deserves a lot of attention.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - April 29 - May 3
    National Press Club
    529 14th Street, NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC
    9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

CHD Update - April 14, 2013

Media Coverage: http://www.citizenhearing.org/citize...edia-coverage/
    Webcast: http://www.citizenhearing.org/live-s...t-live-stream/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-C...-on-Disclosure
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Citizen_Hearing

The Hearing will be webcast in English, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic and will be archived in Mandarin. Webcast is accessed here.

Audience seating is first come, first seated. There is no admission charge. The room will be cleared for the afternoon session and a new audience.

The Citizen Hearing Committee is complete and the final group of witnesses is being assembled. The committee includes: Senator Mike Gravel (2 terms), Congresswomen Lynn Woolsey (10 terms), Carolyn Kilpatrick (7 terms), and Darlene Hooley (6 terms), and Congressmen Roscoe Bartlett (10 terms) and Merrill Cook (2 terms).

Collectively this Committee represents 76 years of service to constituents and the nation. Relevant Congressional committee service includes:

House Committee on Science, Space & Technology (3)
    House Committee on Science, Space & Technology (Energy & the Environment Subcommittee) (2)
    House Committee on Science, Space and Technology (Research & Science Education Subcommittee)
    House Committee on Armed Services
    House Committee on Armed Services (Tactical Air and Land Forces Subcommittee)
    House Committee on Armed Services (Sea Power and Projection Forces Subcommittee)
    House Committee on Appropriations (Defense Subcommittee)
    House Committee on Environment and Public Works (Environmental Pollution Subcommittee)

The pool of witnesses who will testify before this committee in sets of panels on various topics presently includes:
    [Note: the panel schedule will be posted soon.]

Stephen Bassett
    Sgt. John Burroughs (USAF, ret)
    John Callahan (FAA, ret)
    Grant Cameron (Canada)
    Anthony Chionetti (Argentina)
    Dr. Anthony Choy (Peru)
    Peter Davenport
    Richard Dolan
    Maj. George A. Filer, III (USAF, ret)
    Lt. Co. Richard French (USAF, ret)
    Stanton Friedman (Canada)
    A. J. Gevaerd (Brazil)
    Dr. Steven Greer
    Paul Hellyer (Canada)
    Gary Heseltine (United Kingdom)
    Linda Moulton Howe
    Antonio Huneeus
    Dr. Rodger Leir
    Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. (Col. ANG, ret.)
    Denice Marcel
    Jesse Antoine Marcel, III
    Dr. Edgar Mitchell (USAF/NASA, ret.) (by Skype)
    Sgt. James W. Penniston (USAF, ret)
    Roberto Pinotti (Italy)
    Nick Pope (United Kingdom)
    Dr. Kevin Randle (LTC USAR, ret.)
    Capt. Robert Salas (USAF, ret)
    Col. Ariel Sanchez (Uruguay)
    Col. Oscar Santa Maria (PAF, ret.), (Peru)
    Donald Schmitt
    Daniel Sheehan, JD
    Dr. Sun Shi-Li (People's Republic of China)
    Geoffrey Torres for Dr. Milton Torres (Maj. USAF, ret.)
    Dr. Thomas Valone
    Dr. Robert Wood

Note: the documentary, Sirius, which will premiere in Los Angeles on April 22, will have its Washington, DC premiere on April 29, at 8 p.m. at the National Press Club after the first day of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. The audience will be first come, first seated. There is no admission charge.

Paradigm Research Group
    4938 Hampden Lane, #161, Bethesda, MD 20814
    PRG@paradigmresearchgroup.org 202-215-8344
    www.paradigmresearchgroup.org
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), fifi (15th April 2013), Gemeos (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #4074
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This thread is a gold mine of information and I too voted.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), onawah (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #4075
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Via my Eceti friend ~ David

Today ~ a beautiful spring day view of Mt. Adams from the ranch ...

Hard to believe yesterday morning it was snowing up here at Trout Lake ...

Also ~ i do appreciate the membership feedback and support
    Last edited by giovonni; 15th April 2013 at 04:36.

25. Link to Post #4076
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Rest easy Gio .. we dogs are loyal on here and will protect the energy and heart of the Ranch.

Didn't know about the voting system either, so there you go. My focus has always been on the amazing content I am reading through every day.

Blessings to all guests who visit here as well. For me that is probably more important in that a thread on Avalon is being accessed by a wider audience beyond the interaction of the converted amongst the membership - to help ignite a critical mass awakening.

Blessings to those members also who contribute - you make my day

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Gemeos (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), onawah (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

27. Link to Post #4077
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I voted excellent--- just shows it does not it does not do to take things for granted.
    Away to check ego
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), onawah (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

29. Link to Post #4078
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

A visual reminder ..

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Gemeos (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2013), kirolak (22nd April 2013), Michelle Marie (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

31. Link to Post #4079
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Oh wow! I live so close to this now. I've been within an hour's drive and didn't realize it. I'd been aware of this place and what was happening previously. I just didn't know where it was geographically.

There are posters all over the place of this young boy who has been missing since I got here. Immediately my intuition said "Dulce" when I saw the poster. However, at that time, I had no idea where in New Mexico Dulce was.

Now I know. It is very close.

A friend of mine was just telling me about his personal knowledge of Dulce. Someone he knows that works there - health is failing rapidly.

Thanks for this information,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Calz (15th April 2013), Debra (15th April 2013), giovonni (15th April 2013), onawah (15th April 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2013), Samsara (15th April 2013), ulli (15th April 2013), Wind (15th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #4080
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

'The idea of capturing an asteroid may seem unbelievable to most' ... But not NASA ...

Animation released that shows how Nasa intends to CAPTURE an asteroid
    as potential Mars expedition looks increasingly likely ...

* Obama wants Nasa to begin search for a suitable asteroid
    * Animation looks simple enough - capture it like a fish in a net
    * Nasa working on heavy-lift rocket and deep-space capsule for the mission
    * The programme is expected to cost less than the estimated £1.7 million

Story here -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-mission.html

How hard can it be ?
    NASA's video shows how it plans to 'snare' asteroid.

Published on Apr 14, 2013

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 104 154 194 204 214 254 304 704 1204 1823 LastLast