Thanks
    Thanked 31,979 times in 10,992 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Red Panda Koala

Cattle Mutilation

Published 12th August 2019

This video goes over the history of the cattle mutilation phenomena

NIDS Report: https://www.slideshare.net/ufomig/ni...s-full-article

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (13th August 2019), RogueEllis (12th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #27782
    Thanks

The Paracast

Preston Dennett

Published 11th August 2019

Gene and Randall present author and UFO investigator Preston Dennett, who discusses his current book, “Schoolyard UFO Encounters.” For the past 170 years, schools across the United States and the world have been targeted and visited by UFOs. And they are not simple fly-overs. Preston believes that the ETs are here, and they are coming for our children. He began investigating UFOs and the paranormal in 1986 when he discovered that his family, friends and co-workers were having dramatic unexplained encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and investigated a wide variety of paranormal phenomena. He’s a field investigator for MUFON, and the author of a number of articles in various UFO and paranormal publications.

One can listen here
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (13th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #27783
    Thanks

UFO Planet

UFOs in Watsonville, CA; Port Jefferson, NY & Toronto, ON

Published 11th August 2019

In this clip we examine 3 different UFO sightings recorded in Watsonville, CA; Port Jefferson, NY & Toronto, ON. Three very different looking objects. Do you have an idea what we are looking at?

Watsonville Description:

There was a large object that was rotating and hovering around for some time. The object seemed to be more of a half moon shape. You can see a ring of light or heat radiating from the object when you zoom in the video

Port Jefferson, NY Description

4am video clip of orb in front yard of my home on long island, ny. my nephew forwarded the video to a friend who is a videographer @ dartmouth university. i can provide his analysis if you are interested.

Toronto Derscription

last summer 2018 hanging out on my balcony saw this weird thing in the sky so I watched it flying in odd flight paths following airplanes that were landing for about three planes then it went up then down and I thought **** get my camera which I usually have handy so I ran back out and zoomed in on it (Nikon p 900)and had the chance to snap one pic looked up and it was gone. First thought a balloon but flew horizontal two directions and then up and down. it was about 7 km away what do you think. This took place near Pearson Intl airport.

&

Military Man Captures Photo Of UFO Over Jacksonville, Florida

In this video I examine a saucer-shaped UFO captured on film by a former military man. Captured from inside a car in motion, the UFO appears to be a saucer entering a cloud formation.

Submitter Description:

Driving home from work noticed disc-shaped object hover behind clouds where it then vanished snapped some photos and looks nothing like i have ever seen before in my time in the military and outside.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th August 2019), Franny (13th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #27784
    United States Avalon Member RogueEllis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Red Panda Koala

Cattle Mutilation

This video goes over the history of the cattle mutilation phenomena

NIDS Report: https://www.slideshare.net/ufomig/ni...s-full-article

This is so important! There is no other explanations, the FBI has spent tons of money on it and there's been tons of eye-witness accounts. This **** is real! But what are they doing? Why the cattle? Why the middle of the night? Why why why?

While looking for the movie mentioned, "A Strange Harvest," I found a site called earthfiles.com that's pretty neat.

God, I love this ****.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Franny (13th August 2019), Star Tsar (13th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #27785
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 times in 977 posts

ET s is my best guess...

Linda Moulton Howe is an expert on this.

I did not watch much of this as I watched hours of Linda's videos.

Not much is ever mentioned about human abductions related to mutilations.

Maybe to not scare the public which is understandable.
    Last edited by East Sun; 12th August 2019 at 22:21.
    Question Everything, twice or maybe trice..........

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Franny (13th August 2019), Star Tsar (13th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #27786
    Thanks

VisionOvni.com.ar

Mutilation Of Livestock Attacks In The Province Of Buenos Aires

Published 5th July 2019

The cases in the southern part of the Province of Buenos Aires are of high impact on rural producers and workers, to the point that no one wants to work at night and many others quit their jobs for fear of knowing what it is. Economic damage is also beginning to be felt in these cases of mutilation.

There are no answers from the authorities or from veterinarians, much less from the agencies with jurisdiction in these cases, which are still shielded in old reports from the University of the Center, INTA de Balcarce and SENASA in 2002, which found the mouse guilty snout and local scavengers elements in an impressive change of eating habits and behaviors.

We may or may not believe in these considerations from public opinion, but the truth is that when one talks directly with producers, field veterinarians and rural workers, the culprit remains the mystery. We are not talking about aliens, but about the impossibility of finding the right answer to the facts and thus bring tranquility to the livestock sector.

Another issue is the economic implications that come into play, really important losses, as we talk about animals assigned to Hilton quotas, breeders and females whose belly is worth three.

Then there we enter into the research ufologists of cattle mutilation, few already in the field and within the possibilities we try to approach methodology and protocols to achieve minimum responses. Valuable, but not enough. It is necessary, dear readers and friends, that the authorities finally establish study teams to deal with these cases. Meanwhile this is what we can tell you.

Read all about it here: https://translate.google.com/transla...83&prev=search

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27787
    Thanks

The Gralien Report

UFO's & Espionage - The Russian Connection

Broadcast 5th & Pulished 13th August 2019

This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we bring news of an exciting discovery: a new species of dinosaur was recently unearthed from the depths... of a museum's archives. This reminds us of the strange affair of the "Pangboche Yeti Hand," a portion of which was smuggled out of Tibet decades ago by legendary tracker Peter Byrne, along with the help of actor Jimmy Stewart. The relic met a similar fate, where it languished in a museum archive for decades before its rediscovery.

We then turn our attention to disturbing reports of cattle deaths out of Oregon, which bear all the markings of such "classic" mutilations... apart from the initial reports that indicated the animals had apparently been shot in the head. This was later amended, when further reporting on the strange animal deaths featured supposition by law enforcement that the creatures might have been poisoned, but not by any conventional or unintended means. It's time that we get to the bottom of the mutilations, the senseless killing of livestock, and the destruction of property that their deaths entail.

Then later in the program, "Russian meddling” is a common term we hear in the news today, many are unaware that for decades, the Russians secretly used the UFO phenomenon as a means to try and destabilize the West. But why did the Soviet Union fabricate tales of aliens and feed them to the Pentagon, and does the UFO meddling still continue to this day?

Joining us to discuss this is Nick Redfern, author of more than forty books that include Area 51: The Revealing Truth of UFOs, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups & Conspiracies and his latest book, Flying Saucers from the Kremlin: UFOs, Russian Meddling, Soviet Spies & Cold War Secrets. Nick has appeared on many TV shows, including the BBC’s Out of This World; the SyFy Channel’s Proof Positive; the History Channel’s Monster Quest, America’s Book of Secrets and UFO Hunters; the National Geographic Channel’s Paranatural; and MSNBC’s Countdown.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th August 2019 at 19:02.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

15. Link to Post #27788
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th August 2019

Apologies, last few days I have felt rather unwell...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #27789
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 209

Broadcast & Published 10th August 2019

The pace of dire unfolding frontline news events is accelerating exponentially. Increasingly unprecedented wild weather scenarios are a major part of this equation. What does it all add up to? Where are we collectively heading? Is it too late to change course?
    Waking populations to what is unfolding is the first and most important leap forward we can collectively make, reaching a critical mass of awareness is essential.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...t-10-2019-209/

Related musical interlude

Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th August 2019 at 19:11.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #27790
    Thanks

Space.com

Bright Green Perseid Fireball Streaks Across Night Sky

Published 13th August 2019

American Meteor Society camera operators captured a bright fireball from the Perseid Meteor Shower as it streaked across the night sky on July 12, 2019. -- Perseid Meteor Shower 2019 Dazzles Skywatchers Despite a Bright Moon.

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/perseid-meteor...ywatchers.html

20. Link to Post #27791
    Thanks

GeoCosmic Rex

Historical References to Meteoric Phenomena

Recorded January 2008 & Published 13th August 2019

Randall Carson with Mythical & Historical accounts with meteors.

21. Link to Post #27792
    Thanks

CosmoQuest

Daily Space

Streamed & Published 12th & 13th August 2019

Dr Pamela Gay with your space & astronomy news for the past two days.

22. Link to Post #27793
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

August's Spectacular Full Moon Rises

This week everyone around the world will see an amazing Full Moon lighting up the nighttime from dusk until dawn.

In North America, the August Full Moon is called the Sturgeon Moon, Green Corn Moon or Grain Moon.

The Moon will officially become full on Aug. 15 at 8 29 a.m. EDT (12 29 UTC). The Full Moon is the phase when the Moon appears fully illuminated from Earth's perpective. This occurs when Earth is located directly between the Sun and the Moon.

The Full Moon rises in the east around sunset, climbs highest up for the night around midnight and sets in the west around sunrise.

It won't be the biggest Moon you've ever seen and it won't be blue or pink, but it might have a face and it might make you feel calm and centered.

Clear skies everyone!

23. Link to Post #27794
    Thanks

Astrum

What Did NASA's Lunar Orbiter Discover Around The Moon's craters?

NASA's LROC has been imaging the surface of the Moon since 2009. What has it discovered about the Moon's craters?

24. Link to Post #27795
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Hubble Space Telescope

Trisha Ashley | Tiny Stellar Islands In A Big Old Universe

Published 6th August 2019

Galaxies are islands of stars, gas, and dark matter, the smallest of which are called dwarf galaxies. Although dwarf galaxies are the most numerous, astronomers are still trying to understand their structure, composition, and variety. Star formation in dwarf galaxies is especially important. What triggers star formation in dwarf galaxies? Why do some form a lot more stars? Join us to hear how these galaxies compare to our Milky Way galaxy and what makes them special!

Joseph DePasquale | Our Colorful Universe: Translating Cosmic Light

Vivid and fantastical images of the cosmos can amaze and astound both scientists and the public alike. Have you ever wondered how the data from the Hubble Space Telescope and other observatories are transformed into these celestial works of art? How is light beyond the visible spectrum presented and combined to create multi-wavelength masterpieces? And does the strange term “false color” mean that the images are not real? Join us for an engaging discussion exploring how these colorful cosmic images are created, and delve into the broader context of the history of our understanding of light.

25. Link to Post #27796
    Thanks

FermiLab

Have Astronomers Disproved the Big Bang?

The theory of the Big Bang describes the biggest event of all time– the origin of the universe itself. Scientists are confident that this theory accurately describes the life story of the universe over its 14 billion year history. However scientists like to check and recheck their work and they have found a discrepancy in two measurements of how fast the universe is expanding. This discrepancy could mean the need to add another twist in the story, or it could disappear with more study. In this video, Fermilab’s Dr. Don Lincoln helps us sort it all out.

For more information visit https://www.fnal.gov

26. Link to Post #27797
    Thanks

Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Mars Geology Gets Even "Weirder"

In recent months, according to a number of scientific reports, the dusty winds and sand dune formations on the planet Mars have grown even more mysteries. In this episode, we explore why Electric Universe geology may hold the key to resolving both the mysterious processes in Mars' past, and those happening today.

Source story: https://earthsky.org/space/odyssey-w...une-field-mars

27. Link to Post #27798
    Thanks

Seeker

How Close Are We to Mining in Space?

Asteroids hold untold riches when it comes to “untapped resources.” We are getting closer to harvesting materials from these celestial objects, but how close are we to mining asteroids?

Asteroids could become the intergalactic pit stops for exploring the universe. They have the potential to become cosmic gas stations, and even the building blocks for habitats on Mars.

Asteroids can be huge, and they're almost everywhere in space. Asteroid mining could yield materials like platinum, iron, nickel, and cobalt; rare minerals; water; and even elements that are impossible to form on Earth.

And while there are numerous kinds of valuable minerals on asteroids, the first and most important thing we need to do is learn how to extract water. Water is found in Carbonaceous asteroids, also known as C-type asteroids.

A water source in our planetary neighborhood could be a source of hydrogen and oxygen for rocket fuel and life support systems; a tool to shield us from radiation; and even a supply of drinking water for astronauts. The problem is that C-type asteroids are a bit tricky to find: the asteroids are incredibly dark. The good news is, all the sunlight they don't reflect gets absorbed, warms the asteroids up, and they glow in the infrared.

That's why NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory is developing the Near-Earth Object Camera, or NEOCam, which, in addition to identifying potentially hazardous Near-Earth Objects, will be able to comb the infrared for evidence of C-type asteroids.

But what do we have to do to actually achieve asteroid mining? Find out more in this episode of How Close Are We?

Read More:
    Cosmic Detective Work: Why We Care About Space Rocks
    https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/cos...ut-space-rocks
    "From distant, icy comets to the asteroid that ended the reign of the dinosaurs, each space rock contains clues to epic events that shaped the solar system as we know it today -- including life on Earth."

Asteroid mining might actually be better for the environment
    https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...e-environment/
    "The first study of its environmental impact suggests that extracting resources such as platinum from asteroids might be cleaner than doing so on Earth."

Asteroid-Mining Plan Would Bake Water Out of Bagged-Up Space Rocks
    https://www.space.com/30582-asteroid...ropulsion.html
    "This water, in turn, could provide relatively cheap and accessible propellant for voyaging spacecraft, lowering the cost of spaceflight significantly."

28. Link to Post #27799
    Thanks

Brothers Of The Serpent

Randall Carlson

We are joined once again by the one and only Randall Carlson for an epic show on numerology, sacred geometry, astronomy, ancient mysteries and knowledge, magic, symbolism and esoterica... all that great stuff Randall talks about when he's not talking about geology.

Also joining us is Brad Young, who has worked with Randall for over two decades, planning and organizing Randall's trips into the field to examine and study the marks of past catastrophes in the geological record.

29. Link to Post #27800
    Thanks

Lighting The Void Radio

David Mathisen | The Myth And Magick Of The Stars

Published 14th August 2019

David Warner Mathisen is the author of a new series of books entitled Star Myths of the World, and How to Interpret Them, which diagrams the astonishing evidence that virtually all the myths, scriptures, and sacred stories of humanity – from all regions of our planet, and across the millennia – are based upon a common system of celestial metaphor.

Star Myths of the World, Volume One was released in late 2015, and examines the celestial foundations of myths from Australia, Africa, the Americas, ancient Egypt, ancient Sumer & Babylon, ancient India, China and Japan.

Future volumes will continue the analysis, through ancient Greece and beyond, including the stories of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible.

Links to discussions of over eighty different Star Myths, as well as discussions of many other related topics, can be found on his website at davidmathisen.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1390 of 1392 FirstFirst 1 390 890 1290 1340 1380 1390 1392 LastLast