+ Reply to Thread
Page 1222 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 222 722 1122 1172 1212 1222 1232 1272 1322 1722 1822 LastLast
Results 24,421 to 24,440 of 36427

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #24421
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Grimerica

Walter Bosley | Secret Space Programs & Breakaway Civilizations

Published 7th March 2018

Interview starts 48:20

Walter Bosley joins us to chat about his writings on the Breakaway Civilizations – going back possibly to the mid 1800’s, the Secret Space Programs, and his previous work as a government agent.
    We also dig into the Sonora Aeroclub, anti-gravity, disclosure, whistleblowers, sailing the Teluric current, the Van Braun legend, NYMZA, and the parallels between that and the current battle over globalism.

In the intro we talk about an Open Minds podcast with Leslie Keane and a UFO quote from the C.I.A website. We chat about trust of the government and the media, we chat about some social media feedback and listener emails

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), uzn (13th March 2018), william r sanford72 (14th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #24422
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fade To Black

Episode 820 | Grant Cameron | Go Fast! To The Stars?

Published 13th March 2018

Grant Cameron is here to help us analyse the new 'Go Fast' video that was just released from Tom DeLonge and To The Stars Academy

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #24423
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Red face Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Cosmos News

A Massive Magnetic Storm To Hit Earth 18th March 2018 Scientists Warn

Published 12th March 2018

Those wiith heart conditions take note.

NewsWeek.com

No, A Massive Geomagnetic Storm Will Not Hit Earth On March 18th

Some media outlets have reported that Earth is expecting a “massive magnetic storm” on March 18. That’s wrong, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). And they would know: Not only does NOAA help people build forecasts for weather here on Earth, they also predict space weather events like geomagnetic storms.

Read all about it here: http://www.newsweek.com/no-massive-g...arch-18-840647
    The only opinion I trust in space weather matters is from...

Suspicious Observers | 14th March 2018 | No Solar Storm Is Coming On The 18th!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Inversion (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (20th March 2018), onawah (19th March 2018), william r sanford72 (14th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #24424
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Slooh

Dr. Godfrey's Intro To Astronomy - Higher Dimensional Thinking

Streamed & Published 13th March 2018

Dr. Godfrey's guide to all things dimensional.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Inversion (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (14th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #24425
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA

New Horizons Chooses Nickname For ‘Ultimate’ Flyby Target - 'Ultima Thule'

As NASA’s New Horizons mission continues exploring the unknown, the mission team has selected a highly appropriate nickname for its next flyby target in the outer reaches of the solar system.

With substantial public input, the team has chosen “Ultima Thule” (pronounced ultima thoo-lee”) for the Kuiper Belt object the New Horizons spacecraft will explore on Jan. 1, 2019. Officially known as 2014 MU69, the object, which orbits a billion miles beyond Pluto, will be the most primitive world ever observed by spacecraft – in the farthest planetary encounter in history.

Read all about it here: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/new-hor...e-flyby-target

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Inversion (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (14th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #24426
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

Earth Frozen Over & The Habitability Of Snowball Exoplanets

Published 14th March 2018

An exploration of the habitability of snowball worlds, eye worlds and the possibility that earth has completely frozen over several times in the past and for a time was a snowball world.

Papers and links: https://arxiv.org/abs/1803.00511

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #24427
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News | 14th March 2018 | Major Cold News, Space Weather Forecast & Yale's Two Climate Bombs

Last edited by Star Tsar; 14th March 2018 at 18:00.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

15. Link to Post #24428
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

A Massive Canyon-Shaped Hole Has Opened Up In The Sun's Atmosphere

A massive canyon-like hole has opened in the sun's atmosphere, and it is spewing a broad stream of solar wind toward Earth.

Coronal holes appear, in various shapes and forms, several times each month. This one is unusually wide, stretching more than 800,000 km across the face of the sun. NOAA forecasters say there is a 55% chance of G1-class geomagnetic storms when the solar wind stream arrives on March 14th or 15th.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

avid (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Inversion (14th March 2018), uzn (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (14th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #24429
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,716 times in 2,660 posts

John Lenard Walson just sent me this, more artificial structures on the moon.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (14th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #24430
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Chandra X-ray Observatory

Crab Nebula

The year 2019 marks the 20th anniversary of the launch of NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory into space. The Crab Nebula was one of the first objects that Chandra examined with its sharp X-ray vision, and it has been a frequent target of the telescope ever since.

There are many reasons that the Crab Nebula is such a well-studied object. For example, it is one of a handful of cases where there is strong historical evidence for when the star exploded. Having this definitive timeline helps astronomers understand the details of the explosion and its aftermath.

In the case of the Crab, observers in several countries reported the appearance of a "new star" in 1054 A.D. in the direction of the constellation Taurus. Much has been learned about the Crab in the centuries since. Today, astronomers know that the Crab Nebula is powered by a quickly spinning, highly magnetized neutron star called a pulsar, which was formed when a massive star ran out of its nuclear fuel and collapsed. The combination of rapid rotation and a strong magnetic field in the Crab generates an intense electromagnetic field that creates jets of matter and anti-matter moving away from both the north and south poles of the pulsar. Astronomers also see an intense wind flowing out in the equatorial direction.

A new composite image adds to a scientific legacy, spanning nearly two decades, between Chandra and the Crab Nebula. We look forward to what the Crab Nebula will reveal next.

The Crab Nebula is the result of a bright supernova explosion seen by Chinese and other astronomers in the year 1054 A.D.

Since it was launched aboard the Space Shuttle in 1999, the Chandra X-ray Observatory has looked at the Crab many times.

X-ray data reveal a spinning, super-magnetic dense star that creates jets of matter and antimatter and a blizzard of energetic particles.

A new image combines X-rays from Chandra (blue and white) with optical data from Hubble (purple) and infrared data from Spitzer (pink).

This composite adds to a scientific legacy, spanning nearly two decades, between Chandra and the Crab Nebula.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (14th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #24431
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

On This Day In Space | 14th March 2016 | ExoMars Mission Launches To Search For Life On Mars

On March 14, 2016, the European Space Agency's ExoMars spacecraft launched on a mission to search for life on Mars. The mission consisted of an orbiter called the Trace Gas Orbiter and a lander called Schiaparelli. The Trace Gas Orbiter would study the atmosphere of Mars while relaying communications between the lander and Earth. The two spacecraft blasted off together on a Russian Proton rocket from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. They spent the next seven months cruising to Mars. When they arrived, Schiaparelli separated from the orbiter and began its descent. But something went wrong when it came in for a controlled landing. Mission control lost contact with the lander and later found out that it had crashed due to a computer glitch. Despite this setback, the ExoMars mission will live on. The orbiter is still working just fine, and an ExoMars rover is scheduled to join the Trace Gas Orbiter on Mars in 2020.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (14th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #24432
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

CosmosMagazine.com

Why Can You Hear Gravitational Waves?

Do gravitational waves really make sounds like chirps or the call of the Australian whip bird? David Blair, director of the Western Australian Node of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Gravitational Wave Discovery, explains.

Read all about it here: https://cosmosmagazine.com/geoscienc...tational-waves

&

Relax. You Probably Won’t Get Hit By A Plummeting Chinese Space Station Next Month

Out-of-control Tiangong-1 will fall back to Earth very soon. What could possibly go wrong?

Read all about it here: https://cosmosmagazine.com/space/rel...ion-next-month

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Amenjo (14th March 2018), Bluegreen (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (15th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #24433
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phys.org

Eight New 'Hot Jupiters' Discovered By Astronomers

European astronomers have detected eight new "hot Jupiters" exoplanets as part of the WASP-South transit survey. The newly discovered gas giants have short orbital periods and masses ranging from 0.42 to 5.2 Jupiter masses. The finding is detailed in a paper published March 6th

The discovery was made by a team of researchers led by Coel Hellier of the Keele University, U.K. They used the WASP-South telescope at the South African Astronomical Observatory (SAAO) in South Africa. This telescope and SuperWASP-North in the Canary Islands, Spain, belong to an international consortium called WASP (Wide Angle Search for Planets) which is conducting an ultra-wide angle search for exoplanets using the transit photometry method.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2018-03-hot-ju...tronomers.html

&

Brightest Fast Radio Burst Yet Recorded @ Parkes In Australia

A team of researchers at the Parkes Observatory in NSW Australia has reported recording the brightest fast radio burst (FRB) yet on March 9 of this year. They describe it as having a high signal-to-noise ratio with an "orientation not very favorable for a detection of any gamma ray transient with INTEGRAL all-sky detectors."

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2018-03-bright...australia.html

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (15th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #24434
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA Goddard

The Aurora Named STEVE

For the first time, scientists have ground and satellite views of STEVE (short for Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement), a thin purple ribbon of light. Scientists have now learned, despite its ordinary name, that STEVE may be an extraordinary puzzle piece in painting a better picture of how Earth's magnetic fields function and interact with charged particles in space.

The Aurorasaurus team, led by Liz MacDonald, a space scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, conferred to determine the identity of this mysterious phenomenon. MacDonald and her colleague Eric Donovan at the University of Calgary in Canada talked with the amateur photographers from the Alberta Aurora Chasers, the people who first captured images of STEVE. Other collaborators on this work are: the University of Calgary, New Mexico Consortium, Boston University, Lancaster University, Athabasca University, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and the Alberta Aurora Chasers Facebook group.

Read all about it here: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...zen-scientists

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Inversion (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (15th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #24435
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Astronomy.com

All Disk Galaxies Rotate Once Every Billion Years

In a study published March 9 in The Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, astronomers announced the discovery that all disk galaxies rotate about once every billion years, no matter their size or mass.

Read all about it here: http://astronomy.com/news/2018/03/al...-billion-years

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), Inversion (14th March 2018), justntime2learn (15th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #24436
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fraser Cain

What Will It Take To Stay Healthy In Space? Practical Artificial Gravity

One of the biggest problems of spaceflight is the total lack of gravity. Here are some proposals that could generate artificial gravity through rotating spacecraft.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #24437
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

ExoLife Hangout | Happy Pi Day!

Join Tony Darnell, Dr. Jeff Kuhn, Dr. Svetlana Berdugina and Kevin Lewis as they discuss the latest development in the field of astrobiology. Want to learn the latest in Exoplanet research? The cutting edge of finding related to our search for life elsewhere? Then this is the hangout for you!

This week we'll talk about Pi Day, Stephen Hawking's death, the GAO report on the JWST mission and much, much more.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #24438
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Cool Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

SkyTour Radio

Episode Seven | Dangerous Universe

Published 11th March 2018

In this episode of SkyTour Radio, we continue with our weekly Exoplanet Round up where we will discuss the binary star HR4796 as well as focus on WASP-39b, which is being called a “hot Saturn”
    We will also be presenting examples of how truly dangerous the universe can be, by taking a closer look at zombie stars and hypernovae.

Listen here
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st March 2018 at 23:53.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

37. Link to Post #24439
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Peter Maxwell Slattery | UFO Activity

Recorded 5th February & Published 14th March 2018

Filmed in Italy Feb 5th 2018 during filming for a Japanese TV show by Peter.

This is 19 minutes of footage condensed down to nearly 3 minutes.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

39. Link to Post #24440
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

EarthFiles

Special Report | Destination Mars Special Report

Broadcast 14th March 2018

This weeks special report is all about President Trump's statement about a "Space Force" & Elon Musk's statement about humanity & Mars both of which where made this past week.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1222 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 222 722 1122 1172 1212 1222 1232 1272 1322 1722 1822 LastLast