Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27181
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,323 times in 10,300 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Black Vault Radio

Lt. Col. Lawrence Tacker Interview, UFOs In The Air Force

Published 23rd May 2019

The following audio was collected by UFO Investigator Rob Mercer, and digitized to preserve it's history. December 4, 1960

This audio recording is part of the “From the Desks of Project Blue Book” Archive.

For more, check out: https://www.theblackvault.com/casefi...ect-blue-book/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), william r sanford72 (Today)

3. Link to Post #27182
    Thanks

Mutual UFO Network

MUFON Right Now | Paul Hynek | Project Blue Book

Published 22nd May 2019

Ron James interviews Paul Hynek and discusses the new History Channel show "Project Bluebook". See behind the scenes cast pics and more.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. Link to Post #27183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    MJ Banias

MJ Banias Reviews - "Terror in the Skies"

Published 21st May 2019

Check out MJ's review of Seth Breedlove's latest documentary, "Terror in the Skies." Mothman, giant birds, and monsters that go bump in the night? Just a few of MJ's favorite things!

Check out Small Town Monsters: https://www.smalltownmonsters.com/

Check out their YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfu...uICx9RA/videos

Trailer:

Small Town Monsters has announced the nationwide Digital HD and DVD release of Terror in the Skies. Director Seth Breedlove explores hundreds of years of terrifying reports of encounters with massive, winged creatures around the Land of Lincoln. From Alton's man-eating Piasa Bird legends to recent Chicago sightings of a creature said to resemble West Virginia's infamous Mothman, Terror in the Skies takes an in-depth look at a centuries-old mystery.

The latest folklore documentary from the team behind the miniseries "On the Trail of Bigfoot", Terror in the Skies will be available to rent or own on Amazon Instant Video, Vimeo OnDemand, DVD and VIDI Space starting June 7th, 2019.

Terror in the Skies promises to open viewers' minds to the possibility that such a beast could exist by way of believable witnesses and fascinating photographic, video and audio evidence. Small Town Monsters made waves in 2017 with their documentary The Mothman of Point Pleasant, which Terror in the Skies acts as a "spiritual sequel" to and one that will be concluded in 2020 by the final chapter in their Mothman trilogy, The Mothman Legacy.
    Terror in the Skies is narrated by author, musician and television personality Lyle Blackburn. It is co-written by Seth Breedlove and Mark Matzke, with cinematography by Zac Palmisano, an original score by Brandon Dalo, and sound design by Jason Utes.

SRV Films and Santino Vitale handled VFX and the film contains original illustrations by Matt Harris and Brian Serway. The film is produced by Seth and Adrienne Breedlove. Authors Loren Coleman and Troy Taylor are featured alongside numerous others.

Pre-order here: https://www.smalltownmonsters.com/sh...-the-skies-dvd
    Cafe Obscura | Seth Breedlove | Terror in the Skies & Other Nightmares

Published 24th May 2019

Mr Banias hosts Mr Breedlove for a discussion on his brand new documentary entitled Terror in the Skies!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

6. Link to Post #27184
    Thanks

Secure Team Ten

This May Be The End Of Secureteam

Published 23rd May 2019

Secure Team Ten, Has run afoul of YouTube's over zealous demonetization censor! How do you feel about that?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

8. Link to Post #27185
    Thanks

KGRA Radio

Pine Bush UFO Fair Speaker Presentation

Streamed 18th & Published 24th May 2019

The Speakers that were Present during the Pine Bush Fair Included Travis Walton, Peter Robbins, Thom Reed, Cheryl Costa and Marc D'antonio. The Video Production is Courtesy of Path 11 Productions. https://path11productions.com/

Six hours long one may wish to view in sections.

9. Link to Post #27186
    Thanks

New Thinking Allowed

John B. Alexander | UFO/Paranormal Update

Published 24th May 2019

John Alexander, PhD, is a retired U.S. Army Colonel. He is author of The Warrior’s Edge, Future War, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things That Can't Happen – But Did. He has served as a consultant to the National Intelligence Council, the CIA, U.S. Special Operations Command, and the Army Science Board. He is past-president of the International Association for Near-Death Studies.

Here he discusses recent press reports concerning UFO sightings associated with the aircraft carrier Nimitz strike group. This event included both radar tracking and visual sighting over an extended period. The UFOs, reportedly, had vastly superior flight and maneuver capabilities. The wide-ranging discussion includes an analysis of government responses to such sightings, discussion of various conspiracy theories regarding UFOs, and discussion of related phenomena ranging from near-death experiences to shamanism.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

marielle (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1360 of 1360 FirstFirst 1 360 860 1260 1310 1350 1360