+ Reply to Thread
Page 1383 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 383 883 1283 1333 1373 1383 1393 1433 1483 1823 LastLast
Results 27,641 to 27,660 of 36446

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27641
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 17th July 2019 | Nova Trigger, Space Plasma, A Bad Day For Dark Matter

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (18th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #27642
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Cool Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Sci-News.com

Newly Discovered Rocky Exoplanet Has Three Red Suns

Published 17th July 2019

News from TESS & The trinary star system know to us as LTT 1445!

Read all about it here: http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/ro...uns-07396.html

Scientic paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/1906.10147
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th July 2019 at 21:24.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th July 2019), Matthew (21st July 2019), william r sanford72 (18th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #27643
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 18th July 2019 | Stellar Science, Flare Triggering, Dark Fail

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th July 2019), william r sanford72 (18th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #27644
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Daily Wire

Apollo 11: What We Saw | Part 1 - We Choose to Go to the Moon

Published 13th July 2019

Take a front seat ride in the Apollo Lunar Module as it makes its historic descent and avoids a near catastrophe unfolding behind the scenes. Then travel back to a time before the Space Race, to the America of cowboys and Indians, to understand how all of America’s small steps led us to the one giant leap.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #27645
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phys.org

Mapping The Moon & Worlds Beyond

Published 18th July 2019

In 1972, it took an astronaut going on a spacewalk to do what Lynn Carter now can do with a few mouse clicks over lunch.
    Carter, a planetary science professor at the Univerity of Arizona Lunar and Planetary Laboratory, points to a small, framed photograph above her desk. It shows the Apollo 17 spacecraft, the last crewed mission to the moon, cruising high above the gray, cratered expanse below.
    "See that little antenna sticking out there? That was the first planetary radar on a spacecraft, and while it went around the moon, it pinged the surface," she said. "Each time it hit a different rock layer, it reflected a signal and recorded it on film."

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-07-moon-worlds.html

&

Cassini Explores Ring-like Formations Around Titan's Lakes

Published 18th July 2019

Using observations from the international Cassini spacecraft, scientists have explored the ring-like mounds that wrap around some of the pools found at the poles of Saturn's largest moon, Titan. The study reveals more about how these features formed.

The NASA/ESA/ASI Cassini-Huygens mission spent 13 years in the Saturnian system, with the Cassini spacecraft carrying ESA's Huygens probe, which landed on the icy moon in 2005. During Cassini's tour of Saturn and its moons, it made more than 100 flybys of Titan, revealing around 650 lakes and seas in the polar regions of Titan—300 of which are at least partially filled with a liquid mix of methane and ethane.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-07-cassin...ons-titan.html

Scientific paper: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...84X?via%3Dihub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #27646
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Wired.com

Former NASA Astronaut Explains How Food Is Different in Space

Published 18th July 2019

What's different about food in space? Former NASA astronaut Mike Massimino breaks down all the differences between eating on Earth and eating in space. Is astronaut ice cream REALLY a thing? Who decides what food is brought to space? Can you eat burgers in space? Why do astronauts use tortillas instead of bread?

Mike Massimino is a former NASA astronaut, senior advisor for space programs at the Intrepid Museum, and professor at Columbia University.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27647
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

Space Fan News | Spektr-RG Space Telescope Mission Puts Russia & Germany @ The Forefront of X-ray Astronomy

Published 18th July 2019

Russia successfully launches Spekra-RG, a dual space telescope designed to map the sky in X-rays. This mission, in collaboration with Germany’s eRosita System, marks Russia’s re-entry into space astronomy and promises to put them in the forefront of x-ray astronomy for quite some time.

On July 13th Spektr-RG was launched from a powerful Proton rocket from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan at 12:31 GMT and heralded Russia’s first major space telescope since the Soviet era.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

15. Link to Post #27648
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

AirSpaceMag.com

The First Photograph of Another Earth

Published 18th July 2019

Astronomers have devised ingenious methods for finding objects that were, as late as 2010, thought to be rare: Earth-size planets orbiting other stars. So far, more than 4,000 exoplanets of all sizes have been discovered, leading scientists to estimate that, in the Milky Way alone, there are 100 million habitable planets. And yet, despite the recent discoveries, one of the greatest goals of the scientific community remains elusive: an image of a habitable, Earth-like planet orbiting in another solar system. Capturing an image is the only way to confidently identify a small rocky planet among the thousands discovered and to study its atmosphere, assess its orbit, and determine whether it might be capable of supporting life. The conundrum for astronomers is that—unlike stars, superheated gases, and other bright objects—Earth-like planets are too dim to be seen by telescopes.

Read all about it here: https://www.airspacemag.com/airspace...rth-180972593/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

17. Link to Post #27649
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Open Minds Productions

Sean Cahill | Navy UFO Encounter & Guadalupe Island Investigation

Published 17th July 2019

Sean Cahill was the Chief Master-at-Arms on the USS Princeton in 2004 during a multi-day UFO encounter. At the time, the Princeton was part of the Nimitz Carrier strike group. In November of 2004, the Nimitz Strike Group was conducting training exercises off the coast of San Diego when it picked up odd readings on radar. Eventually, an F-18 jet fighter was zeroed in to observe one of the objects and reported seeing a 40-foot long smooth, white object that looked like a TIC TAC. Later that day the object was caught on infrared video.

In this interview, Sean discusses his experience being on board when the sightings occurred. He also shares his sighting at the time. Sean also appeared on the History Channel’s Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation. Sean shares his experience on the show and what it was like working with Luis Elizondo, the former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). AATIP investigated military UFO cases.

Read Sean’s recent Medium articles here: https://medium.com/@sean.cahill

18. Link to Post #27650
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

KROQ

Tom DeLonge Talks Angels & Airwaves, Alien Existence

Published 17th July 2019

Tom DeLonge, longtime friend of KROQ and former Blink-182 member, stopped by The Kevin & Bean Show to talk about new music and tour from Angels & Airwaves, plus he discusses his UFO television series, 'Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation,' which aired as a 6-part series on The History Channel.

Tom also talks about the upcoming "Storm Area 51" event and why it's a bad idea.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #27651
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Michael Hall | The Wilson Leak, Mt Adams Incident & More!

Streamed & Published 16th July 2019

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, guest Michael Hall, discusses his thoughts on the purported Wilson Leak document, the Mt Adams Incident and more.

MICHAEL W. HALL, J.D., is a former Superior Court Judge Pro Tem, Certified Mediator, and the founding partner of The Hall Law Firm, P.S. Michael received his Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in 1976 from the Edward R. Murrow College of Communications at Washington State University (in Broadcast-Journalism) and a Doctor of Jurisprudence (in just two years) from Southwestern Law School (in Los Angeles in 1987). He has taught legal seminars and conflict management courses for the Washington State Bar Association and The Boeing Management Association, and currently maintains a general legal and estate-planning practice in Seattle, Washington, where he also finds time to serve as pro bono legal counsel for various local and national non-profit organizations.

With a lifelong interest in UFOs/UAPs and Phenomenology (being an ‘Experiencer’ himself), Hall has served as a Field Investigator for the “Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO), in 1974, Legal Counsel for “The National UFO Reporting Center” (NUFORC), since 1995, a Research Associate and attorney for the “National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena” (NARCAP), since 1999, as well as a long-time Consultant to the “Mutual UFO Network” (MUFON), since 1995. Additionally, Hall has been the attorney of record for such noted Ufologists and Researchers as Grant Cameron, Peter Davenport, Dr. Richard Haines and Dr. James Harder.

THE UFOiTEAM
    Hall is also the Founder and Director of The UFOiTEAM; an experienced group of highly-educated UFO/Paranormal Field Investigators, who travel to anomalous hotspots around the world, by plane, train, bus and local ride-sharing services, to investigate UFO, Bigfoot, Ghosts and other strange Paranormal Activity. Using their wide-ranging expertise, and the knowledge of their ex-military and retired government (Sat/Phone) ‘Scientific Consultants,’ the UFOiTEAM’s goal is to uncover ‘Whatever Truth there is Out There” and to ‘Red-Pill’ the public, about UFO “Disclosure” and other emerging issues of “Phenomenology,” including the Alien Presence on earth and the swiftly-approaching “Paradigm Shift in Consciousness,” which connects everything.

21. Link to Post #27652
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Spaced Out Radio

Marc Dantonio | UFO Evidence

Published 16th July 2019

Marc Dantonio is one of the best forensic evidence researchers in North America when it comes to everything paranormal and supernatural. With a degree in Astronomy, Marc is MUFON's Chief Photo/Video Analyst. His knowledge of what's real and what's not is paramount to unearthing some of the greatest mysteries and hoaxes in our fields of research.

22. Link to Post #27653
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

John Michael Godier's Event Horizon

Dr. Duncan Forgan | Can We Solve Fermi's Paradox?

Published 18th July 2019

What is the Fermi Paradox? Do aliens exist? Can it be solved? Dr Forgan explores that & more in his brand new book entitled "Solving Fermi's Paradox" asking if aliens & alien civilizations exist. Where are they? Why aren't they here yet? What factors keep a civilization from advancing? What if they are long since dead, how do we look for ancient advanced civiliizations?
    Also discussed are the protocols for what we should do if we do find intelligent life. Especially life that is far more advanced, how do we spot dyson spheres? How would the world react? And how would that information be shared? All these questions & more are answered in this interview...

Dr Forgan's book: https://www.amazon.com/Solving-Fermi...c9f9e1edf70848

Dr Forgan's social media: https://twitter.com/dh4gan & https://duncanforgan.wordpress.com/author/dh4gan/

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th July 2019 at 17:43.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

24. Link to Post #27654
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Moore Show

Dan D. Farcas | Hyper Civilizations & How UFOs, The After Life & Consciousness Are Connected

Published 18th July 2019

There are an unimaginably great number of places in the Universe where a civilization, similar to ours, could emerge and develop. Some of these civilizations must have appeared a very long time ago, and their representatives would have had enough time to reach the Earth and/or to manifest themselves through miracles. Why don't we notice any of these? The present book is an essay, which sets out, in detail, the most likely answer - the hypothesis that some civilizations which did not self-destruct, and after hundreds of millions of years of peaceful evolution, beyond the stage we are today, have turned into something else, that we can call hypercivilizations. They are watching over any new civilization that is born in the Universe, but with only minimal interventions in its evolution, with no technology exchange, help, or invasion. They could be near us for a long time, but our minds can not accept this fact, because of „cultural hypnosis”, produced by our materialist science, but not only. The hypothesis of hypercivilizations is attesting a very old, non-earthly, presence nearby, and can explain many „magic” witnessed and reported. The book shows and argues in detail, in this respect, many kinds of evidence: UFOs, abductions, old writings and traditions, folklore, religions, but also features of many „paranormal” phenomena as: remote viewing, channeling, reincarnation, xenoglosy, and others. A chapter is devoted to the complexity of reality, confronted with the limits of the scientific approach, and to the conditions of use of testimony as evidence. Another chapter analyzes the reasons for the non-intervention policy of hypercivilizations, highlighting the necessary steps until the „maturing” of humanity for a true contact, among which: the primacy of „human beauty”, naturally generating love, or giving up the claim of possessing ultimate truths, using pluralistic thinking.The book is addressed both to the skeptics, with a scientific background, and to the believers in the reality of the mysteries that surround us. It also addresses both the uninformed reader and those familiar with the issues exposed. But it is addressing, in a very special way, those who feel they care about the future of earthly civilization. The main prerequisites are the reader to remain open to admit that reality may sometimes be very different than he knows it, as well as to accept that no one holds the ultimate truths.

25. Link to Post #27655
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

MJ Banias

Cafe Obscura | Bryce Zabel | Make UFOs Great Again! Disclosure, Government & Aliens

Published 18th July 2019

What do UFOs, Disclosure, Confirmation, and the President have to do with each other? Can a fair and free government truly entertain the possibility that it may be powerless against a superior non-human intelligence? Join MJ and Bryce Zabel as they discuss American politics in the UFO age. Grab a seat. Welcome to the Cafe. And may God bless the United Aliens of America!

Bryce Zabel is an American television producer, director, and writer. He is the creator of Dark Skies, the UFO-themed conspiracy show, and the co-author of “A.D. After Disclosure.”

Follow Bryce on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/hollywoodufos
    Check out Bryce's latest website: https://whatifufos.com/
    Bryce's latest book: https://www.amazon.com/Once-There-Wa...s%2C191&sr=8-1

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (20th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #27656
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Black Vault Radio

Tim Doyle | Area 51

Published 18th July 2019

In episode #36 of The Black Vault Radio — Popular YouTube host and field investigator Tim Doyle steps into the Vault. With extensive experience in the field outside of Area 51, Tim shares details about his investigations around the Top Secret base, and whether or not the joke turned crusade to “Storm Area 51” – is even possible.

– UFO Seekers - https://ufoseekers.com/
    – UFO Seekers YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/ufoseekers
    – AREA 51 Wants This Video Banned! – Anniversary Edition - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8x-aL3x5Fk

“ICBM Killer” Conversation:
    – US Multiple Kill Vehicle : MKV-L and MKV-R - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYnpZm2v4zM
    – Japanese Missile Defense - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63gqPvWbkMg
    – Hover from MDA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9mNNA2gEF8

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #27657
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Unicus Radio Hour

Richard Hoagland

Broadcast 12th & Published 20th July 2019

Richard joins Robert for a round up of space & exopolitical news. Recorded before the 50th anniversary of the Apollo landings & with this in mind...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st July 2019)

31. Link to Post #27658
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 19th & 20th July 2019

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st July 2019), william r sanford72 (21st July 2019)

33. Link to Post #27659
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Donald Scott: Breakthrough – New Evidence of Birkeland Currents in Earth's Atmosphere

Published 19th July 2019

A new investigation into the wind patterns in Earth’s upper atmosphere may provide critical insight into our planet’s electrical environment, and its relationship to the Sun. In numerous past episodes, retired professor of electrical engineering Dr. Donald Scott has outlined his mathematical modeling of a Birkeland current’s structure, and its visual identification as counterrotating cylinders. Recently, Dr. Scott invited members of the Electric Universe to begin tracking our planet’s wind patterns. In his own investigation, Dr. Scott has made what may be an important discovery — an apparent periodicity to the counterroational patterns seen at our planet’s poles. In this episode, Dr. Scott explains the potential significance of this discovery for the Electric Universe model of the Sun, and its connection to Earth.

Previous Space News, "Tracking Birkeland Currents in Earth's Atmosphere"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMPIjT6z8LA

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (21st July 2019)

35. Link to Post #27660
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

It's Just Astronomical!

Why Saturn's Rings Do Not Become Moons: The Roche Limit

Published 19th July 2019

How tidal forces prevent rings from forming into moons.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (21st July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1383 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 383 883 1283 1333 1373 1383 1393 1433 1483 1823 LastLast