+ Reply to Thread
Page 1212 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 212 712 1112 1162 1202 1212 1222 1262 1312 1712 1819 LastLast
Results 24,221 to 24,240 of 36380

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #24221
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Dark Matter? No. Birkeland Currents? Yes!

Published 22nd February 2018

In our previous episode, we introduced a potential scientific breakthrough that could have profound implications for all of cosmology, eliminating the perceived need for dark matter. In a new scientific paper entitled Birkeland Currents and Dark Matter, scheduled for publication in April of this year, Dr. Donald E. Scott proposes that his model of the Birkeland Current may finally explain anomalous stellar velocity profiles, with no need for dark matter. In this episode, Dr. Scott summarizes his new paper, beginning with a summary of his previous findings on the Birkeland current’s structure.

PDF of Dr. Scott's new paper, "Birkeland Currents and Dark Matter": http://www.ptep-online.com/2018/PP-53-01.PDF

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018)

3. Link to Post #24222
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

Probing Our Dynamic Outer Solar System

The outskirts of our solar system is a region dominated by the solar wind flowing away from the Sun and encountering the interstellar material (ISM) in space.

The solar wind is also magnetized and creates a bubble, called the heliosphere, around our planetary system. The bubble's shape depends on the strength of the wind and the properties of the ISM. But this distant region is difficult to probe. In order to understand what is going on in the heliosphere, data from the Voyager space craft and the International Boundary Explorer (called IBEX) have been used. IBEX is able to measure atoms in the heliosphere and the Voyager spacecraft measure the properties of the plasma field. Importantly though, all this accumulated information must be fed into complicated models to understand the detailed structure of the boundary layer.

Join Tony Darnell and Carol Christian during Afternoon Astronomy Coffee on February 22, 2018 at 3PM Eastern (Daylight) Time as they discuss with
    Nikolai Pogorelov (University of Alabama), and Jacob Heerikhuisen (University of Alabama) about unraveling the data collected and the success in modeling the heliosphere boundary.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018)

5. Link to Post #24223
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Sky Scholar

Helium Triplet Lines: Evidence Of Chemical Reactions In The Chromosphere!

P.M. Robitaille, Forty Lines of Evidence for Condensed Matter — The Sun on Trial: Liquid Metallic Hydrogen as a Solar Building Block. Progr. Phys., 2013, v. 4, 90-142. http://ptep-online.com/2013/PP-35-16.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, The Liquid Metallic Hydrogen Model of the Sun and the Solar Atmosphere IV. On the Nature of the Chromosphere. Progr. Phys. 2013, v. 3, L15-L21. http://ptep-online.com/2013/PP-34-L6.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, The Liquid Metallic Hydrogen Model of the Sun and the Solar Atmosphere VI. Helium in the Chromosphere. Progr. Phys. 2013, v. 3, L26-L29. http://ptep-online.com/2013/PP-34-L8.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, The Liquid Metallic Hydrogen Model of the Sun and the Solar Atmosphere VII. Further Insights into the Chromosphere and Corona
    Progr. Phys. 2013, v. 3, L30-36. http://ptep-online.com/2013/PP-34-L9.PDF

L. Robitaille and P.M. Robitaille, The Liquid Metallic Hydrogen Model of the Sun and the Solar Atmosphere VIII. "Futile" Processes in the Chromosphere. Progr. Phys. 2014, v. 10(1), 36-37. http://ptep-online.com/2014/PP-36-10.PDF

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24224
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News | 23rd February 2018 | Sun-Heart Connection, Helical Fields, S0-2

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #24225
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

On This Day In Space | 23rd February 1990 : Pioneer 11 Leaves The Solar System

Published 23rd February 2018

On February 23, 1990, NASA's Pioneer 11 spacecraft left the solar system! This was the second spacecraft to travel beyond the planetary part of our solar system, which ends at Neptune's orbit. An almost identical spacecraft named Pioneer 10 made it past Neptune's orbit about seven years earlier. Both Pioneer spacecraft carried gold plaques with information about Earth just in case they encountered any aliens out there in space. On its way out to interstellar space, Pioneer 11 flew through the asteroid belt and swung by Jupiter and Saturn.

&

Light Pollution Is A Big Problem, But You Can Help

Back in the mid-'70s during the summertime, several astronomy-minded friends and I would pile into my beat-up Chevy Impala and travel a couple hundred miles north of New York City up Interstate 87 to Warrensburg, New York. Not far from there was a campsite where we would spend time with our telescopes, observing the dark, star-spangled skies of the Adirondacks. Of course, other campers always gravitated to our campsite, where we enjoyed pointing out celestial sights and providing star-identification tips.

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/39787-light-po...-can-help.html

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #24226
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Chuck DeCaro | Part 1

One of the first reporters to investigate the Bentwaters Rendlesham forest mystery and talk to or interview the military eyewitnesses back in 1984 was investigative reporter Chuck de Caro. Who then was producing special assignments for CNN in the Washington DC bureau today. Chuck de Caro is president of Sage Inc an acronym for C aerospace ground evaluations that he operates in collaboration with periodic assignments for the Department of Defense Office of net assessment and others based in McLean Virginia. Across the Potomac River
    from Washington after the groundbreaking December 16 to 18 2017 first official DoD release of UFOs caught on jet fighter gun camera infrared videos in the New York Times and Washington Post front pages. Now President Donald Trump is making headlines in his consideration of a preemptive strike against North Korea because that country's leader tots with nuclear missile weapons tests.

So what could happen next? After this short commercial break Chuck de Caro will join John Burroughs and me on phenomenon
    radio for his perspective of both the UFO infrared video news and the geopolitical challenges in these revolutionary times. At least Elizondo is making headlines around the world he can be seen on every major news network because he disclosed that he's been working on a secret UFO program with the Department of Defense and he wants to address the UFO community who he says inspired him to release this information

Updated to include:

Welcome back to phenomenon radio live exclusively here on KGRA radio. Quite a fascinating first hour with our honored guest Chuck DeCaro and here to kick off is John Burroughs.

John: “Thanks Ray. Chuck very much like Ray said a very interesting first hour. You made some great counter points and before we went to break you were talking about Lieutenant Colonel Corso. And you said that you know you brought up the fact that he only made lieutenant colonel and that he had some observations on different technology or whatever that could have come from alien technology. And one of the things we were going to get into was the fiber optics part. You said you could can or each thing that he basically pointed towards alien
    technology and how we developed it so I'm going to start with fiber optics. How fiber optics work you got a glass fiber and it's clear all the way through and you send light through it in this case laser light which is collimated light going through it and it comes out the other end.

So by winking on and off zero one zero one zero one zero one you have a digital pathway. Okay now let's take that fiber which is thinner
    than given here, make it bigger, okay let's say half an inch. Okay, it's still a fiber right? It's still clear in the middle and it's made out of glass or plexiglass and it conducts light correct? Where would you find such a thing in 1947? We already know on the front end of 1947 Pontiac automobiles and what it was was an accessory that you could buy which was a a Plexiglas rod you know a cylinder maybe a foot and a
    half high with a little orange Plexiglas top on it and the way this thing communicated to you is when your headlight went out the pole stopped
    glowing.

For More Listen on…..

As mentioned by Chuck:

Sightings: "Intruder on the Range"

UFO footage shot by the S-30 tracking location on the Nellis Test Range in Nevada. Host: Tim White. Featuring: Chuck DeCaro, Chip Peterson, Bill Sweetman.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th February 2018 at 11:47.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018)

13. Link to Post #24227
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO Planet

UFO Sightings Submissions Compilation #107 | 15th - 18th February 2018

The most recent UFO images and videos submitted for investigation from:

MUFON 90246 Pueblo, TX, USA 2016-09-08
    MUFON 90251 Picayune, MS, USA 2018-01-31
    MUFON 90264 Mariposa, CA,USA 1996-08-08
    MUFON 90271 Quepos, Costa Rica 2018-01-31
    MUFON 90279 Brunswick, OH, USA 2018-02-15
    MUFON 90285 Vero Beach, FL, USA 2017-08-17
    MUFON 90289 Davenport, FL, USA 2018-01-01

Livestream of all of January's submissions:

Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th February 2018 at 05:41.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (24th February 2018), Zampano (24th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #24228
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

John Lenard Walson’s latest
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), Star Tsar (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (24th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #24229
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space

How We Solved The Mystery Of Pulsating Auroras

Astronomers have finally observed what causes pulsating auroras, and our estimates of the mass of the Andromeda Galaxy have shrunk.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (24th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #24230
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

Space Fan News

Mr Darnell with a roundup of this weeks spaces news...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (24th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #24231
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News | 24th February 2018 | US Weather Alert, Filament, Planets, Moons

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (24th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #24232
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Astronomy Cast

Episode 479 | Rockets - What Does "Single Stage To Orbit" Really Mean?

Streamed & Published 15th February 2018

Join +Fraser Cain and +Pamela Gay for a live episode of Astronomy Cast. They speak about single stage to orbit rockets.

Episode 480 | Rockets (Part Two) - Multi-stage Boosters

Streamed & Published 23rd February 2018

Join +Fraser Cain and +Pamela Gay for a live episode of Astronomy Cast. They speak about single stage to orbit rockets.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (24th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #24233
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA JPL

Inside InSight

Dig deep into the workings of Earth’s next trip to the Red Planet. InSight, scheduled to launch in May, 2018, will be the first NASA mission to observe the deep interior of Mars and learn about the history and evolution of rocky planets. See the instruments InSight will bring to Mars, including the first seismometer ever taken to the surface of another planet.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

27. Link to Post #24234
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

Escaping Asteroid & Comet Impacts & DE-STAR

An exploration of the possibility that earth could be struck with a comet or asteroid and methods that we might avoid it. Also an exploration of a multi-use laser system that could deflect objects, and also have several other uses for humans.

Read all about it here: http://www.deepspace.ucsb.edu/projec...netary-defense

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #24235
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

On This Day In Space | 24th February 1968 : Pulsars First Discovered

Published 24th February 2018

On February 24, 1968, an astronomy grad student Jocelyn Bell announced that she had discovered the first pulsar. A few months earlier, she noticed what she called a "bit of scruff" in the data from her telescope. A signal was sending pulses every 1.3 seconds. At first she and her advisor, Anthony Hewish, thought it could have come from aliens. They ruled out that option when they found another signal coming from a different part of the sky. Bell and Hewish found four pulsars before publishing their findings, but they still had no explanation. Scientists have since figured out that pulsars are rapidly spinning neutron stars that radiate narrow beams of light in opposite directions.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

31. Link to Post #24236
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

wow..Star you sure have been dedicated to continuing the ranch.... and I honor that...cheers

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Flash (24th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), Harley (24th February 2018), Star Tsar (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (24th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #24237
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Red face Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Why thankyou Mojo! Its all for YOU! Saying that if more registered Avalonians & Avalonettes where to visit that would be just cosmic!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th February 2018 at 20:29.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), william r sanford72 (24th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #24238
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 133

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/g...y-24-2018-133/

Carefully crafted social conditioning has convinced the majority of the US population that their government and military is just and benevolent. Does the historical record in any way support such a conclusion? We are all living in a real life version of “The Truman Show”, in which public perceptions are almost completely manipulated by mainstream media weapons of mass deception. Biosphere implosion continues to accelerate by the day, the power structure is preparing for World War lll in response. How much longer till the denial of the majority is shattered?
    So many factors are already far past the breaking point, major links in the chain of our current reality are likely to fall soon. Though the collapse of the paradigm we have formerly known is inevitable and near, the collective efforts of the already awakened could still positively alter the composition of what is unfolding. The sooner the sleeping masses are awakened to the converging catastrophes that are closing in, the better our odds of salvaging some semblance of our formerly thriving planet. Sharing credible information from a credible source is the most effective way to break through the barriers of denial. What will each of us choose to do with the time we have been given?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

37. Link to Post #24239
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

North Korean Super Volcano On Brink Of Eruption Scientists Warn

Supervolcanoes are volcanoes that spread over miles in diameter. For instance Yellowstone is one of the largest known volcanoes in the world and the largest volcanic system in North America.

Supervolcanoes like this one pass unnoticed because it is at ground level. If it were to go off, North America, or more like the entire North Hemisphere would be affected.

Now the said North Korean supervolcano, Mount Paektu, rises to 9000 ft high and its caldera is a lake of about 8 miles across. The magma chamber underneath thus has gigantic dimensions, and its vertical conduit is even more problematic.

The danger comes from two simultaneous causes. The first one comes from the fact that Korean military has a nuclear test ground in the vicinity. The second is that scientists have studied Mt Paektu’s behavior and activity, leading to the conclusion that it is theoretically ready to unleash its pressure.

Supervolcanoes have long been thought to be triggered by meteorite impacts, rippling Earth’s crust and building up its magma chamber’s pressure to the breaking point, but new worrying studies indicate that it is not the case. A behemoth volcano like the ones cited here can explode without prior stimulation in a matter of days. If nuclear detonations in the test ground territory were to shake the ground enough to tickle the supervolcano, it might be enough to trigger the upholding eruption. The cataclysmic magma and sulfur eruptions that would result would then endanger life itself on the entire planet.

Read all about it here: http://yournewswire.com/north-korea-...o-catastrophe/ & http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/2/11/e1600913

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

39. Link to Post #24240
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Via Brien Foerster

Paracas Elongated Headed Mummy

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1212 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 212 712 1112 1162 1202 1212 1222 1262 1312 1712 1819 LastLast