+ Reply to Thread
Page 1326 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 326 826 1226 1276 1316 1326 1336 1376 1426 1823 LastLast
Results 26,501 to 26,520 of 36446

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #26501
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The Mars Society

David Sky Brody | Mars the Trickster - 21st Annual International Mars Society Convention

Recorded 23rd August & Published 14th January 2019

4000 years ago, Egyptian astronomer-priests, puzzled by Mars’ peculiar apparent motion, envisioned a hawk-headed deity flying between the lands of living and dead. Mars has toyed with human imagination ever since. Respected astronomers have squandered entire careers on “seeing what they believed” about Mars. As Humanity now considers populating Sol-4, might we be fooled as well? Writer/director @DavidSkyBrody examines the evidence, using clips from his film: “Mars Calling: Manifest Destiny or Grand Illusion”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrEczg72V4M

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th January 2019), Ol' Roy (20th January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #26502
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Hubble Space Telescope

Scott Fleming | Initial Exoplanet Discoveries From TESS

Streamed & Published 15th January 2019

In April 2018, NASA’s Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) launched and by the summer it was sending back data. What has this planet-hunter found? Dr. Scott Fleming will share several of the first exciting discoveries, plus detail about how the observatory is designed and how it compares to NASA’s Kepler/K2 mission. All of the data from TESS is available in the Barbara A. Mikulski Archive for Space Telescopes (MAST), which is based at the Space Telescope Science Institute.

Scott's segment starts @ 22:08 minutes

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #26503
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

CosmoQuest

Daily Space

Streamed & Published 16th January 2019

Dr Pamela Gay with your space & astronomy news for the day...

Skip to 4:02 minutes

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th January 2019 at 17:08.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #26504
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

Lunar Eclipse Facts - Why Is It Red? How Often Does It Occur?

Published 16th January 2019

NASA explains how a lunar eclipse occurs and what skywatchers can expect. -- Supermoon Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse of 2019: Complete Guide: https://www.space.com/42830-supermoo...ipse-2019.html

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th January 2019), justntime2learn (17th January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #26505
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Earth's Shifting Magnetic Poles Are Confusing Your Cell Phone

Pick up your cell phone and look at it. That rectangular marvel of modern technology contains thousands of lines of code. Among them is the World Magnetic Model (WMM)–a program that helps your phone navigate. And it's in a bit of trouble. Researchers have announced that the WMM needs an emergency update because Earth's magnetic field is changing.

Read all about it here: http://spaceweather.com/ & http://www.geomag.bgs.ac.uk/ & http://britgeopeople.blogspot.com/20...odel-from.html

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26506
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 16th & 17th January 2019

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th January 2019 at 17:22.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #26507
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 19th December 2018

Linda with a special report choc full incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more!.

&

Fade To Black

Episode 978 | Linda Mouton Howe | Earthfiles UFO Disclosure Update

Broadcast & Published 15th January 2019

Tonight, Jimmy and Linda have a conversation that stretched to almost three hours... she has been a guest many times over the years and there have been many great shows... but this one is one of their best. Enjoy!

Linda Moulton Howe is a graduate of Stanford University with a Master’s Degree in Communication. She has devoted her documentary film, television, radio, writing and reporting career to productions concerning science, medicine and the environment. Ms. Howe has received three regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and a Station Peabody award, among others…

Linda has Earthfiles.com, her own radio program with John Burroughs on KGRA, appears on Coast to Coast AM, Ancient Aliens since it’s first season, and a new series on Gaia called Truth Hunters.

She has traveled to Venezuela, Peru, Brazil, England, Norway, France, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Yugoslavia, Turkey, Ethiopia, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, Japan, Canada, Mexico, the Yucatan and Puerto Rico.

In this broadcast they are going to cover the biggest stories of 2018 and her latest research on Earthfiles.

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #26508
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | James McDonald : Life, Death, & UFOs

James McDonald was an American physicist. He is best known for his research regarding UFOs. McDonald was a senior physicist at the Institute for Atmospheric Physics and professor in the Department of Meteorology, University of Arizona, Tucson.

McDonald campaigned in support of expanding UFO studies during the mid and late 1960s, arguing that UFOs represented an important unsolved mystery which had not been adequately studied by science. He was one of the more prominent figures of his time who argued in favor of the extraterrestrial hypothesis as a plausible, but not completely proved, model of UFO phenomena.

Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end, but of the all-important question: what happens next?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th January 2019), Ol' Roy (20th January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #26509
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Peter Robbins | UFOs, James Forrestal, Budd Hopkins & More

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, local guest, Ryan MacGlashing in studio to talk about a deep woods Maine UFO encounter, Peter Robbins discusses the UFO involvement & strange untimely death of former Secretary of Defense, James Forrestal as well as Budd Hopkins, his work with children abductees & experiencers.

Bio: Peter Robbins is an investigative writer specializing in the subject of UFOs. He has more that thirty-five years’ experience as a writer, researcher, investigator, lecturer and author. A regular fixture on radio shows in the US and in the UK, he has appeared as a guest on and been consultant to numerous TV programs and documentaries. Robbins has spoken on UFOs, Dr. Wilhelm Reich, and related subjects at local, regional, national and international conferences as well as for schools, universities, libraries and organizations.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #26510
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The Freezone

Dylan Monroe | The Cult of Baal

"Freemasonry is far too serious a matter for any man to assume its villainous obligations without due reflection...bound by the cable tow of Satan to the altar of Baal, there is no place for after repentance." Mah-Hah-Bone Edmond Ronayne Past Master 1879

http://freemantv.com/subscribe/

Supporting links: http://deepstatemappingproject.com

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th January 2019 at 17:30. Reason: Good listen

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th January 2019), justntime2learn (17th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #26511
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Project Blue Book Explained | Episode One | The Gorman Dogfight

Streamed & Published 19th January 2019

Richard with some historical context for the brand new Project Blue Book History TV series.

&

The Richard Dolan Show | Yvonne Smith | Alien Abduction, Hybrids & Trauma

Continuing on his recent theme of exploring the phenomenon of alien abduction is Richard's interview with Yvonne Smith. Yvonne is a certified hypnotherapist who has regressed well over 1,000 individuals relating to alien abduction. Probably closer to 2,000, she thinks. I think Yvonne is also the only person in the field with genuine tutelage under Budd Hopkins, David Jacobs, and John Mack.

I Richard Yvonne to be insightful about the phenomenon as well as deeply caring for the people she has worked with. You can tell she strives to be very diplomatic in her statements, but it’s also clear that she recognizes serious potential problems relating to abduction and the ET agenda. At the same time, it’s clear she doesn’t think they are evil, or even necessarily enaging in a global takeover. The fact is she isn’t sure.

Her latest book, Chosen (2017), focuses on how the people she is regressing have of late been getting messages from their abductors concerning the fate of the planet, and the need to be better caretakers of the Earth, etc. This of course is an old theme, but in Yvonne’s view there is a new urgency to these messages. But what does it mean? Richard does not necessarily share all of her views on this, but she is worth listening to. She’s certainly done a great amount of legwork to gather information.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st January 2019)

23. Link to Post #26512
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Paul & Joel Hynek | J. Allen Hynek Legacy

Special YouTube Live Stream Show with J. Allen Hynek's sons, Paul & Joel discussing the new HISTORY Channel series, Project Blue Book, their father's legacy and what it was like growing up with him as an astronomer as well as the scientific advisor to UFO studies undertaken by the U.S. Air Force under three consecutive projects, Project Sign (1947–1949), Project Grudge (1949–1952), and Project Blue Book (1952–1969). Then becoming one of the most renown UFOlogists of his time. Note: images of J. Allen Hynek and family pictures are courtesy of Joel Hynek.

Paul Hynek Wharton MBA, professor of business at Pepperdine. Paul has significant experience in visual effects, virtual reality, and Blockchain, and was instrumental in the sale of Giant Studios to James Cameron following Avatar. Paul is a frequent speaker on startups, future tech, and UFOs.

Joel Hynek is an Academy Award winning visual effects supervisor. Joel grew up in the Chicago area and was a son of famous astronomer J. Allen Hynek. Joel experimented with rocketry and other physical effects as he grew up which he put to good use in his career in visual effects. Some of the films he contributed to include Predator, What Dreams May Come, The Matrix, and The Mummy III.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 20th January 2019 at 16:41.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #26513
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Somewhere In The Skies

Karl Pfeiffer | HELLIER

Published 19th January 2019

Ryan welcomes back Karl Pfeiffer to the show. His most recent documentary series, HELLIER, released this week. We talk all about how it came to be, who is involved with this highly enigmatic series, and what to expect as the series and investigation both move forward in the most mysterious of ways.

HELLIER is a five-part, cinematic documentary series following an investigation into unsolved mysteries, impossible synchronicities, and a web of high strangeness which stretches from the heart of Appalachian coal country. Driven by a plea for help from a man under supernatural assault, a small crew of paranormal researchers, led by the Traveling Museum of the Paranormal & Occult’s Greg & Dana Newkirk, find themselves in a dying coal town, where a series of strange coincidences leads them to a decades-old mystery with far-reaching implications.

Guest Bio: Karl Pfeiffer (Executive Producer, Director, Editor, Cast), has always been passionate about the mysterious, uncanny, and supernatural in the world around him. In 2009, he won the first season of Syfy's Ghost Hunters Academy and went on to appear on Ghost Hunters International. While serving as the Resident Paranormal Investigator of Colorado’s famously haunted Stanley Hotel for five years, he directed and edited the web series, Spirits of the Stanley for the Dark Zone web network and conducted 250 investigations on the property. He is also a portrait and conceptual photographer based out of Northern Colorado, a freelance filmmaker, and he's the author of two fiction books

Last edited by Star Tsar; 20th January 2019 at 16:42.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #26514
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO News Network Sunday

Chant Hannah & John Simard | UFOs In France

James Iandoli & Frank Stalter host in order for them to share their personal experiences & To give us a French perspective of UFOlogy.

28. Link to Post #26515
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

EarthFiles

Nick Redfern

Linda with a interview about his new book all about Area 51 entitled AREA 51: The Revealing Truth of UFOs, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups & Conspiracies.

His 400-page book include chapters ranging from “Something’s On the Moon” to “Secrets, Souls and Area 51” to “Area 51’s Underground Realms” to “Supernatural Dangers.” They will dig into all of it!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

30. Link to Post #26516
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ECETI Stargate

As You Wish Talk Radio

Aurora

Recorded & Published 19th January 2019

Aurora is a galactic walk-in who came into this physical body when the previous occupant died on October 8, 2001. Aurora is an abstract, otherworldly presence, and is connected to a non-technological consciousness collective that is also abstract and otherworldly and which runs on pure love. She entered into this body via a genetic portal she created and named the “Flying Rainbow Lasagne”, which is a higher dimensional torus shape and a new way of “dancing” DNA strands.
    Aurora works as a professional artist and runs her own clothing business based upon her Flying Rainbow Lasagne artwork, as well as teaching an online class called “Lessons for Full Spectrum Humans” about the higher dimensional math concepts which she depicts in her paintings. Aurora also practices the Flying Rainbow Lasagne “dance” each day, transforming the fabric of space/time/consciousness with new possibilities and combinations of events which radiate outward, superseding existing genetic patterns.
    To learn more about Aurora please visit: http://flyingrainbowlasagne.com/

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

32. Link to Post #26517
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 18th, 19th & 20th January 2019

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

34. Link to Post #26518
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 180

Broadcast & Published 19th January 2019

Yet more dire news on the insect collapse front, can we survive if they can’t? What is the core cause of the catastrophic die-off? Aluminum is named as a primary element in climate engineering patents. Is that a major factor with the aluminum industry beating profit estimates? Winter weather whiplash is repeatedly occurring in specific highly populated zones of many first world nations. Is that just a coincidence? Are global climate engineering operations responsible? We are told there will be many cases of “flash freezing” in parts of the US from “Winter Storm Harper". Is this a new phenomenon? At the same time, permafrost in many parts of the Arctic is no longer freezing, even in winter. In other parts of the world asphalt roads are literally melting, but most Americans will never see such reports. Is Governor Newsom going to tax our drinking water? Yet more of Earth’s few remaining whales are washing up dead, the US military is the primary suspect. Can there possibly be any silver lining to all the dire news? Yes, many are now being forced to wake up.
    Those in power will never stop being who and what they are. Only if and when we completely expose them can the current equation of total insanity begin to change. The epic battle to wake still sleeping populations will require the collective efforts of all those who are already awake. Help us to sound the alarm, share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...y-19-2019-180/

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

36. Link to Post #26519
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 21st & 22nd January 2019

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

38. Link to Post #26520
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Southern Observatory

ESOCast 191 : A Fleeting Moment in Time

Published 22nd January 2019

The faint, ephemeral glow emanating from the planetary nebula ESO 577-24 persists for only a short time -- around 10,000 years, a blink of an eye in astronomical terms. ESO’s Very Large Telescope captured this shell of glowing ionised gas -- the last breath of the dying star whose simmering remains are visible at the heart of this image. As the gaseous shell of this planetary nebula expands and grows dimmer, it will slowly disappear from sight.

This pan video explores the planetary nebula ESO 577-24. ESO’s Very Large Telescope captured this shell of glowing ionised gas — the last breath of the dying star whose simmering remains are visible at the heart of this image. As the gaseous shell of this planetary nebula expands and grows dimmer, it will slowly disappear from sight.

This video zooms in from a view of the Milky Way to the planetary nebula ESO 577-24. ESO’s Very Large Telescope captured this shell of glowing ionised gas — the last breath of the dying star whose simmering remains are visible at the heart of this image. As the gaseous shell of this planetary nebula expands and grows dimmer, it will slowly disappear from the sight of even ESO’s powerful telescopes.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1326 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 326 826 1226 1276 1316 1326 1336 1376 1426 1823 LastLast