Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #25301
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,600 times in 8,313 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Podcast UFO

Kevin Randall | Pentagon UFO Search, Roswell, Sorrocco & More

Streamed & Published 17th July 2018

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, Mr Randall joins the show to share his take on the Pentagon UFO search, The Roswell crash & The Sorrocco incident plus lots more...

Supporting link: https://www.amazon.com/Encounter-Des..._&dpSrc=detail

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star - Will YOU?

2. Link to Post #25302
    Thanks

Fade To Black

Episode 888 | Steve Neill | Special FX Guru Talks About His ET Contact

Broadcast 16th & Published 17th July 2018

Jimmy welcomes Artist, Visual Effects Artist & Filmaker with over fourty years in the films & television industry Steve Neil to talk about his work on films like Star Trek The Motion Picture, Ghostbusters & Fright Night, His own film entitled The Day Time Ended, His TV work such as Sightings, Paranormal Boarderline & The UFO files, His brand new TV Show called Theres Something There.

Then most importantly his ET contact experiences that he has had since the age of six.

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star - Will YOU?

3. Link to Post #25303
    Thanks

Alien Protocols

Amnesty For UFO Gatekeepers

Published 17th July 2018

AP with a excellent idea which will have to happen if disclosure is to occur.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), william r sanford72 (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #25304
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 17th July 2018 | Space Weather, Jovian Moon Collision Coming

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #25305
    Thanks

European Space Agency

ESOCast 172 : Supersharp Images Of Neptune

Published 18th July 2018

Data captured by ESO's VLT using a method called laser tomography.

&

NGC 6388

Published 18th July 2018

Based in the constellation of Scorpius...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), uzn (Yesterday), william r sanford72 (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #25306
    Thanks

Chandra X-Ray Observatory

RW Aur A

Published 18th July 2018

Since 1937, astronomers have puzzled over the curious variability of a young star named RW Aur A, which is located about 450 light years from Earth. Every few decades, the star's optical light has faded briefly before brightening again. In recent years, astronomers have observed the star dimming more frequently, and for longer periods.

Using NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, a team of scientists may have uncovered what caused the star's most recent dimming event: a collision of two infant planetary bodies. Once the planets were destroyed, the debris would have fallen onto the star, generating a thick veil of dust and gas. This would have temporarily obscured the star's light, explaining the dimming astronomers have seen.

Computer simulations have long predicted that planets can fall into a young star, but scientists have never before observed that before now. If this most recent study is correct, it would be the first time that astronomers have directly observed a young star devouring a planet.

Because the X-rays come from the hot outer atmosphere of the star, changes in the X-ray spectrum — the intensity of X-rays measured at different wavelengths — over these three observations were used to probe the density and composition of the absorbing material around the star.

The team found that the dips in both optical and X-ray light are caused by dense gas obscuring the star's light. The observation in 2017 showed strong emission from iron atoms, indicating that the disk contained at least 10 times more iron than in the 2013 observation during a bright period.

The researchers think the excess iron was created when two planetesimals, or infant planetary bodies, collided. If one or both planetary bodies are made partly of iron, their smash-up could release a large amount of iron into the star's disk and temporarily obscure its light as the material falls into the star.

This discovery gives insight into the processes affecting the development of infant planets. Undoubtedly, astronomers will continue to study this fascinating object with Chandra and other telescopes.

For decades, astronomers have watched as the star RW Aur A has faded and brightened in optical light.

RW Aur A is a few million years old and relatively close to Earth at a distance of 450 light years.

Recently, they watched as the star dimmed more frequently and for longer periods of time.

To investigate this mystery, a team of scientists used NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory to study it using a different kind of light: X-rays.

The X-rays provided evidence that the most recent dimming was caused by the destruction of a young planet that was then devoured by a star.

This would be the first time that anyone has seen such an event and would help astronomers better understand how infant planets develop.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (Yesterday), william r sanford72 (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1266 of 1266 FirstFirst 1 266 766 1166 1216 1256 1266