+ Reply to Thread
Page 1327 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 327 827 1227 1277 1317 1327 1337 1377 1427 1819 LastLast
Results 26,521 to 26,540 of 36380

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #26521
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Scott Manley

A Space Rock Hit The Moon During The Eclipse

Published 22nd January 2019

The title says it all, a flash was seen on the moon just after the onset of totality, it was seen by multiple cameras in different locations and so is almost certainly the flash of a space rock hitting the moon.
    Amateurs have already tried to locate the impact sites so when the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter overflys the location again it can look for new impact craters.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #26522
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fraser Cain

Open Space | Q&A With Isaac Arthur

In this week's Open Space Live QA, Fraser sat down with his friend, futurist Isaac Arthur to talk about all things space & the future.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd January 2019 at 16:13.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #26523
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TMRO

Orbit 12:02 | Martin Siedorf & Martin Zietz | The Student-Run Space Program You've Never Heard Of

Streamed & Published 20th January 2019

Martin Siedorf and Martin Zietz from KSat, the University of Stuttgart Small Sat Society to talk about how students are building rocket-repair robots, sending experimental pumps to the International Space Station, launching their own satellite in 2020 and more! Which of their projects excites you the most?

Topics covered today:
    Fast radio bursts, is it aliens?
    Chang'e 4 mission update

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #26524
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Late Night In The Midlands

Steve Bassett | Government & UFOs/Space Force

Recorded & Published 21st January 2019

Host Michael Vara is joined by teve Bassett to Discuss Government and UFOs/Space Force & more.

Steve's segment starts around 39 minutes

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2019), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), Ol' Roy (26th January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #26525
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | APRO The Best Forgotten UFO Organization

Streamed & Published 22nd January 2019

This week Richard highlights the work of Aerial Phenomena Research Organization which was founded in 1952 by Jim and Carol Lorenzen.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26526
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Vincent Aiello & Tyler Rogoaway | Aviation & UFOs

Streamed & Published 22nd January 2019

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, commercial airline pilot, former Navy Fighter Pilot, Vincent Aiello (Fighter Pilot Podcast) in the first hour to talk his experience on the USS Nimitz during the 2004 encounter, his recent interview with friend, David Fravor, how most aviators view the UFO topic, and more. Hour two we have military aviation correspondent, Tyler Rogoway who has been the first to report on some recent UFO commercial airline encounters on The Drive/War Zone.

Vincent Aiello: Vincent became enamored with aviation while attending an airshow at the age of 8. After high school he attended UCLA and participated in the NROTC program. Upon graduation he was commissioned into the United States Navy and was selected for pilot training. Vincent spent nearly 25 years in service flying mainly the F/A-18 Hornet and Super Hornet but also the F-16 Fighting Falcon during an adversary tour. He accrued over 3,800 flight hours and 705 carrier landings, having served as a TOPGUN instructor and air wing operations officer. Source:

Tyler Rogoway: Tyler has been obsessed with all things aviation and military as long as he can remember. He went on to develop the defense-oriented website Foxtrot Alpha and can often be found with a camera around his neck, photographing aircraft and weaponry. Source: http://www.thedrive.com/team

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #26527
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fade To Black

Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok | Ancient Aliens

Broadcast & & Published 22nd January 2019

The rabbi is the author of Aliens, Angels and Demons, and other works.

He is a regular guest of the hit TV series ANCIENT ALIENS. Rabbi Tzadok teaches the ancient Ascent/Aliyah school of Kabbalah, which places emphasis on experiential spirituality. His school welcomes people of all backgrounds, who wish to learn about the authentic, and original Biblical world outlook.

Tonight we’ll be talking about the stories in Genesis, Pre-Adamic human race, evolved Dragons. Angels and Extra-Terrestrials.

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #26528
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 23rd January 2019 | Sun-Diving Comet, Recurrent Nova News

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

17. Link to Post #26529
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space

Our Startling First Glimpse Of The Far Side of the Moon

Published 23rd January 2019

Since the moon is tidally locked to the Earth, for millennia we could only guess what mysteries lay on its "dark side." Then in 1959 the Luna 3 spacecraft sent back a photo that prompted more questions than it answered.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

19. Link to Post #26530
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Blue Origin

NS-10 Launch Webcast

Streamed & Published 23rd January 2019

A Blue Origin New Shepard rocket will launch nine NASA-supported payloads from the West Texas Suborbital Launch Site, Van Horn, Texas, USA.

The payloads flying on NS-10 are NASA-supported payloads including The Modal Propellant Gauging experiment (Carthage College Space Sciences Program), The Vibration Isolation Platform (Controlled Dynamics Inc), the EM Field experiment (Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab), Flow Boiling in Microgap Coolers experiment (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center), the Suborbital Flight Experiment Monitor-2 (NASA Johnson Space Center), Zero-Gravity Green Propellant Management Technology (Purdue University), the Collisions Into Dust Experiment (University of Central Florida) and the Validating Telemetric Imaging Hardware for Crew-Assisted and Crew-Autonomous Biological Imaging in Suborbital Applications experiment (University of Florida).

Launch Site: West Texas Suborbital Launch Site, Van Horn, Texas, United States.

Launch @ 29:19 minutes

Space.com highlights:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #26531
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TMRO

Space News

Published 23rd January 2019

The TMRO gang round all this days' space news.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Forest Denizen (27th January 2019), william r sanford72 (25th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #26532
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Freezone

Jim Lee | Controlling The Climate Changers

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over, you almost never get it back.” — Carl Sagan The Anatomy of Slave Speak

Can we draft legislation to end atmospheric modification without notification? The solution to the problem of rogue geoengineering, weather warfare, and geophysical weaponry is, to help expose the secret world of climate engineering by learning the history, teaching your friends, and sharing this knowledge. Together we will bring clarity to our increasingly chaotic skies. The Environmental Modification Accountability Act

Desiring to prohibit effectively military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques in order to eliminate the dangers to mankind from such use, and recognizing the Environmental Modification Convention of 1976, it shall be law that any individual or organization shall give prior notice of intent to modify weather or climate in order to determine if such actions are hostile or result in monetary, environmental, or physical losses.

The most extensive research on Geoengineering and Weather Modification experiments worldwide, with articles, maps, and timelines to fully expose the hidden world of Weather Control.

http://freemantv.com/subscribe/

Supporting links: [url]http://ClimateViewer.com

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Forest Denizen (27th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #26533
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

..NASA photos

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Forest Denizen (27th January 2019), justntime2learn (27th January 2019), Star Tsar (27th January 2019), william r sanford72 (27th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #26534
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 181

Broadcast & Published 26th January 2019

A number of new science studies have concluded Earth’s systems are nearing tipping points. Is this true? Or have the tipping points long since been passed? Is the human race spiraling toward near term extinction? A group of the world's top scientists has just stated on the record that we are perilously close to exactly that. Some still claim the global economy is growing, does this narrative hold up to the front-line facts? Extremely anomalous winter weather continues in parts of the US. Is it natural? Drought and above average warmth persists in the US West, will the Colorado River run dry? Rivers in other parts of the world have already dried up, greatly diminishing food supplies. Chaos is unfolding in many regions, is this the future that await us all?
    The darkening horizon can be overwhelming, but this feeling can be conquered. Summoning a firm resolve to fully face the gathering storm head on can and does bring a deep sense of solace. If we stand together our collective efforts could yet make a difference. If we don’t take a stand, we will never know what we may have accomplished.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-watch-global-alert-news-january-26-2019-181/[/url]

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th January 2019), william r sanford72 (27th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #26535
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Red face Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th January 2019

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th January 2019), justntime2learn (27th January 2019), william r sanford72 (27th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #26536
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Three Planets Join The Moon Before Dawn

Published 27th January 2019

A cosmic team-up of planets and the waning crescent Moon is dazzling skywatchers around the world.

Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, and Moon to put on a celestial show. See the Moon moving down past this line of planets in the southeast, one hour before sunrise, starting January 31, up to February 2, 2019.

Don't miss out! Venus, Jupiter and Saturn will dominate the southestern sky before dawn with the waning crescent moon hovering nearby.

You don't need any special equipment to see the spectacle but just your eyes! This can be seen worldwide.

Clear Skies Everyone!

Read all about it here: https://earthsky.org/tonight/see-moo...efore-daybreak

&

Mysterious Neptune-Sized Alien Planet Is Shrinking As Atmosphere Leaks Off

Published 28th January 2019

In nabbing exoplanets that are precariously close to their stars, astronomers have discovered a shortage of one type of alien world. It's a predicted class of Neptune-sized world that orbits just a few million miles from its star, much closer than the 93-million-mile distance between Earth and the Sun. Dubbed "hot Neptunes," these planets would have atmospheres that are heated to more than 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit (hot enough to melt silver).

However, the mysterious hot-Neptune deficiency suggests that these planets are rare, or, they were plentiful at one time, but have since disappeared. In fact, most of the known Neptune-sized exoplanets are merely "warm," because they orbit farther away from their star than those in the region where astronomers would expect to find hot Neptunes.

To date, astronomers have discovered two warm Neptunes that are leaking their atmospheres into space. The most recent finding, a planet cataloged as GJ 3470b, is losing its atmosphere at a rate 100 times faster than that of the previously discovered evaporating warm Neptune, GJ 436b.

These discoveries reinforce the idea that the hotter version of these distant worlds may be a class of transitory planet whose ultimate fate is to shrink down to the most common type of known exoplanet, mini-Neptunes — planets with heavy, hydrogen-dominated atmospheres that are larger than Earth but smaller than Neptune. Eventually, these planets may downsize even further to become super-Earths, more massive, rocky versions of Earth. If GJ 3470b continues to rapidly lose mass, in a few billion years, perhaps it, too, will dwindle to a mini-Neptune.

Read all about it here: http://hubblesite.org/news_release/news/2018-52

Last edited by Star Tsar; 28th January 2019 at 17:01.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th January 2019), justntime2learn (27th January 2019), william r sanford72 (27th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #26537
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Astrum

Is The Moon Shrinking?

Published 26th January 2019

Astrum Answers whether the Moon is shrinking or not. The LRO or Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter shows that Lobate Scarps appear all over the Moon's surface, are they connected?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #26538
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

The Dangerous Nature of Near Earth Asteroids

An exploration of the dangerous nature of near earth asteroids, asteroid impacts and comets. Further I explore mitigation techniques for avoiding impacts, what might happen if we were impacted, and what has happened in the past with mass extinctions.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

37. Link to Post #26539
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mathisen Corollary

Descending Into Darkness

The world's ancient myths, scriptures and sacred stories can be shown to be built upon a common system of celestial metaphor, in which the characters and events described in the myths correspond to specific constellations and heavenly cycles.

This video examines the figures and events described in Revelation chapter 9 (in which the bottomless pit is opened) and the constellations and region of the sky which it describes, its connections to other mythological themes related to the same heavenly features, and some aspects of the profound message these myths may be trying to convey to our understanding.

For more on this subject and the relationship between the myths and the stars, please visit https://www.starmythworld.com

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

39. Link to Post #26540
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 28th January 2019 | Flood, Coronal Hole, Ice, Particles

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (2nd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1327 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 327 827 1227 1277 1317 1327 1337 1377 1427 1819 LastLast