Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27381
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,571 times in 10,849 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Black Vault Radio

Dave Beaty | The Nimitz Encounters

Published 14th June 2019

Emmy award winning producer and cinematographer Mr. Dave Beaty steps into the Vault. He recently released The Nimitz Encounters films, racking up millions of views on YouTube. Join us, as we explore his film, and the 2004 UFO encounters with a US Navy Carrier Strike Group.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 15th June 2019 at 10:12.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #27382
    Thanks

Whitley Strieber's Dreamland

Tom Carey & Don Schmitt | Wright-Patterson UFO Secrets

Published 14th June 2019

We all know about the Roswell Incident. That is really happened is now an open secret, and the fact that bodies and debris were recovered is generally accepted. Ditto that they were shipped off to Wright Field in Dayton.

But What Happened Then?

That’s what we’re talking about on Dreamland this week with premiere UFO researchers Tom Carey and Don Schmitt. The authors of Witness to Roswell have a new book out, UFO Secrets: Inside Wright-Patterson, Eyewitness Accounts from the Real Area 51.

They take us from the revelations of people like memory metal witness June Crane to the incredible and moving testimony of “Black Mac” Magruder. On the way, they discuss people like General Arthur Exon, who was a family friend of Whitley’s, who he introduced to the authors.

They also discuss the possible reasons that new UFO information is being bled out into public awareness now, and how this could turn out to be something other than what it seems, and the dangers inherent in that.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #27383
    Thanks

Exploring The Bizarre

Rick Hilberg | UFO Madness In Ohio

Published 14th June 2019

It's one, two, three strikes and your out at the ole ballgame -- as Yankee fan Tim Beckley slides into home plate knocking out guest RICK HILBERG of Cleveland UFO fame. Even though baseball season is upon us we
    quickly turn to the topic at hand, mainly the history of flying saucers in Ohio, from the group leaders to the most important sightings. One of the original organizers of the Congress of Scientific UFOlogists and editor of FLYING SAUCER DIGEST, RH goes back to 1958 when he attended his first UFO meeting, and as a teenager starting his own UFO zine. Beckley and Rick met through the pages of Ray Palmer's FLYING SAUCERS FROM OTHER WORLDS magazine. This is an historical romp that covers some of the best reports, including an incident in which RK was himself involved as a key witness.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (16th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #27384
    Thanks

Ancient Astronaut Archive

Stargates of the Ancients

Published 14th June 2019

The ancient record is replete with stories about stargates and dimensional portals to other realms. The Sumerians, Egyptians, Native Americans, Mayans and many more ancient cultures all record accounts of some type of device that enables inter-stellar or inter dimensional travel through space and time. Most mainstream academics dismiss these accounts as pure myth and fail to apply any worthwhile analysis. Instead, they claim these mysterious stories are nothing more than the result of our ancient ancestors’ very active imaginations. They summarily dismiss even the possibility of the existence of such technology in order to keep their own historical paradigm intact. But, even within their own world of academia, these critics have a formidable foe – the theoretical physicist.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #27385
    Thanks

MJ Banias

Joshua Cutchin | Fae Folk & Bigfoot & The Pentagon, Oh My!

Published 14th June 2019

With all this talk about Pentagon UFO programs, AATIP, and the "Admiral Wilson leak," what is a Fortean to do? Join MJ and his guest, author Josh Cutchin, for a discussion on UFOs and the Paranormal, and whether this phenomenon is much more than just government paperwork and leaked meeting notes. Have we lost the signal pinging away in the dark night amidst all the noise? Is the military industrial complex co-opting a very personal experiential phenomenon and spinning dangerous ideologies? Grab a seat and a glass. Welcome to the Cafe!

Joshua has appeared on a variety of paranormal programs discussing his work, including Coast to Coast AM, Mysterious Universe, Binnall of America, Expanded Perspectives, Radio Misterioso, and the Gralien Report. He is the author of three books: 2015's A Trojan Feast: The Food and Drink Offerings of Aliens, Faeries, and Sasquatch (translated into Spanish as Banquete Troyano); 2016's The Brimstone Deceit: An In-Depth Examination of Supernatural Scents, Otherworldly Odors, & Monstrous Miasmas; and 2018's Thieves in the Night: A Brief History of Supernatural Child Abductions. All are published by Anomalist Books. Joshua is also a contributor to Robbie Graham's 2017 collection of ufological essays UFOs: Reframing the Debate, as well as David Weatherly's 2018 Sasquatch collection Wood Knocks: Vol. 3. His next work on bizarre Bigfoot encounters, Where the Footprints End, is co-authored with Timothy Renner and is due late 2019.

https://www.joshuacutchin.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/cutchin
    https://twitter.com/JoshuaCutchin

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #27386
    Thanks

Lighting The Void Radio

Gian Quasar | Investigating UFO's, Cold Cases & The Bermuda Triangle

Published 14th June 2019

For 29 years Gian J. Quasar has investigated the world of the unknown, unseen, mysterious and macabre— unexplained disappearances, cryptids, UFOs, claims of the occult, ancient legends, and the most undeniable and compelling, the hunt for human predators: serial killers.

Quasar, however, is neither the eager believer nor the humbug debunker. It is because these topics became surrounded by a cottage industry of endless myth and folklore that he entered the fray. His purpose was to simply find the truth for himself. Yet he does not tread in this dangerous world with the extemporanea of popular journalism. He employs the tools used in History, coining the term ‘investigative historian.’

Quasar’s name (under whatever pronunciation) has become synonymous with the Bermuda Triangle. The subject lay dormant for 20 years until he presented the result of 9 years of investigation on the web in 1999. Thereafter McGraw-Hill rushed his first book Into the Bermuda Triangle to publication in 2003.

https://www.thequesterfiles.com

12. Link to Post #27387
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 15th June 2019 | Extreme Flood, Storm Alert, Forever Electromagnetic

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

14. Link to Post #27388
    Thanks

Flare Aware

15th June - 16th June: 24 Hour Solar Activity

Published 9th June 2019

This short video is the 304 imagery from NASA SDO during the course of the past 24 hours (From Saturday, 15 Jun 2019 to Sunday, 16 Jun 2019).
    From this video you'll be able to visually see sunspot, solar flare and coronal mass ejection (CME) events from the past 24 hours. Please feel free to post remarks in our timeline for anything interesting you see.
    What is a solar storm? What is emergency preparedness and how does it relate to solar storm preparedness?
    Learn about solar flares and protect your family and friends by visiting http://FlareAware.com/weather. Your source for instant severe solar weather alerts direct to your phone.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (17th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #27389
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 201

Broadcast & Published 15th June 2019

Normalcy bias and apathy continue to rule the day for the majority of populations in first world industrialized militarized nations, most especially the United States. As biosphere and societal collapse accelerate, few are yet willing to face or acknowledge what is unfolding on the wider horizon. How much longer can mainstream media propaganda maintain the facade of normalcy? Can populations be awakened in time to make a difference?
    The challenges we collectively face are immense, but not yet impossible to alter in the right direction. All who are awake and aware are needed in the desperate effort to fully expose the atrocities in our skies and on countless other fronts.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...e-15-2019-201/

As mentioned by Mr Wigington

Last edited by Star Tsar; 16th June 2019 at 08:28.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

18. Link to Post #27390
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Revolutionary Radio with Rob Skiba

Dane Wigington | Are We Approaching Zero Hour?

Recorded 12th & Published 13th June 2019

In this episode of The Revolutionary Radio Project, I address the issue of chemtrails along with my guest Dane Wigington of geoengineeringwatch.org

Folks, we HAVE TO do something about this before it’s too late. We may literally be a decade (or less) away from “zero hour.” With so much of our world dying and being destroyed, it is critically important we do all we can to wake up everyone we know to the reality of what’s happening in the skies above and to the Earth below.

And when it comes to sharing this and all of the other research I and others I've interviewed have done on a wide range of topics, I believe there is no more effective way to do so than through a mainstream science fiction series, that has the potential to literally reach hundreds of millions of people with truth, in an entertaining way. So, if you have enjoyed the content on this channel, would you please consider helping me achieve that goal? Click on the link below to learn more:

http://seedtheseries.com/makeithappen

&

Jim Lee | Climate Change or Climate Changers?

Recorded 12th & Published 13th June 2019

In this broadcast, I spoke with Jim Lee, one of the pioneers in studying climate change and weather modification programs. This is the perfect follow up to the interview I did with Dane Wigington on this same issue. Please be sure to spend a LOT of time on Jim’s websites for a whole lot more information (we barely scratched the surface here):

https://climateviewer.com/
    http://climateviewer.org/
    https://weathermodificationhistory.com/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (16th June 2019), william r sanford72 (17th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #27391
    Thanks

Meteoroides.net

Meteor Event | Bola Del Fuego, Spain | 15th June 2019 @ 01:48 UT

Published 15th June 2019

This bright meteor overflew Toledo and Madrid on 2019 June 15 at 3:48 local time (equivalent to 1:48 universal time). It was generated by a rock from an asteroid that hit the atmosphere at about 80,000 km/h. It began over the province of Toledo at an altitude of about 86 km, and ended at a height of around 39 km over Madrid.

The event was recorded in the framework of the SMART project (University of Huelva), operated by the Southwestern Europe Meteor Network (SWEMN), from the meteor-observing stations located at La Hita (Toledo), and Sevilla.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

22. Link to Post #27392
    Thanks

Ancient Architects

8,000-Year-Old Petroglyphs Found Inside the World’s Largest Meteorite Crater

Published 15th June 2019

The Vredefort Structure in South Africa is the largest, and second oldest meteorite Impact Crater on Earth, 190 miles wide and created by a 10-mile wide asteroid that struck the earth approximately 2 billion years ago.

Scientists estimate is was travelling at almost 43,500 miles per hour when it struck the Earth and although today the crater is greatly eroded, you can still see the shape of the crater in satellite imagery.

It is largest than the Chicxulub site in Mexico that was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs approximately 65 million years ago and today, it is a UNSECO World Heritage Site because of its geological interest.

But now the crater is also of archaeological interest because whilst geologists were working on the site, they stumbled across a number of ancient engravings also known as petroglyphs, finds that will help experts learn about ancient human civilisation in Southern Africa. Watch the video to find out more about these amazing discoveries.

All images are taken from Google Images for educational purposes only.

Read all about it here: :https://www.ancient-origins.net/news...crater-0012142 & https://www.newsweek.com/ancient-car...crater-1443822

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

24. Link to Post #27393
    Thanks

Mathisen Corollary & DEEKAST

Star Mythology

Published 15th June 2019

Condensed version of a Star Myth conversation David had with Derek Veenhof of the DEEKAST podcast on June 1st, 2019, exploring the overwhelming evidence from myths and scriptures around the world which reveals that they are based on celestial metaphor - that the characters and episodes in the world's ancient myths correspond to specific constellations and celestial features, encoding esoteric truths intended for our benefit. David uses various artworks to highlight this.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 16th June 2019 at 08:59.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

26. Link to Post #27394
    Thanks

PhysicsWorld.com

Toxic Gases in Habitable Zone Could Hinder Emergence of Alien Life

Published 15th June 2019

The habitable zone for complex life around many stars could be much smaller than previously thought once the concentrations of carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide on planets is considered. That is the conclusion of astrobiologists in the US, who say that high concentrations of these gases could completely preclude the existence of life on planets orbiting some stars.

The search for extraterrestrial life often focuses on what is known as the “habitable zone” of stars. This is commonly defined as the range of distances from a host star warm enough for liquid water, a key requirement for life, to exist on a planet’s surface. However, according to Edward Schwieterman, at the University of California, Riverside, and his colleagues that description works for basic, single-celled microbes, but not for more complex creatures – everything from simple sponges to humans.

Read all about it here: https://physicsworld.com/a/toxic-gas...of-alien-life/

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

28. Link to Post #27395
    Thanks

The Higherside Chats

David Icke | True Reality, Archon Control, & The Big Conspiracy

Published 15th June 2019

David Icke, a man who should need no introduction to a conspiracy crowd, finally joins THC for a trip down the winding rabbithole and an exploration of the many layers of the Big Conspiracy.
    David has been a leader in this alternative movement for several decades now, and his books and lectures are some of the most popular and most fascinating on the scene.
    You can follow his ongoing work on his website, or check out the many books he's written, including my personal favorite, The David Icke Guide To The Big Conspiracy. (And How To End It.)
    The new documentary about his life, Renegade, is available across most digital media platforms as well.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (16th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #27396
    Thanks

ECETI Stargate

As You Wish Talk Radio

James Gilliland on the One Radio Network

Published 15th June 2019

When James was five and very ill, in the hospital a woman in blue appeared in is room, gave him a bowl that looked like ice cream and he healed. Let the games begin

After all these years he suspects it was Crystallized Oxygen

He says U.S. and other countries have been going to Mars and other non Earthly places for many years and have technologies that will amaze us
    There is a mass awakening happening on Earth on all levels
    He suggests those firmly entrapped in their ego consciousness need our love and support more than ever for they are and will be going through some challenging experiences
    Changing our DNA for our benefit of Soul
    A daily spiritual practice of a sort that fits for you is important to stay awake
    The forces that want to separate us and are encouraging us to attack one another are stronger than ever as more light comes through us
    James talks about The Mouth Breathing Annunaki, the good the bad and the ugly of this specie
    The Schumann resonance has been fluctuating higher and higher of late
    How is it possible for A Golden Age being upon us in a land created on opposites and will never be totally peaceful
    Being in the world and not of it has been taught since the beginning of time and is vital today more than ever
    We asked James what he has learned from the past lives he's become aware of
    One of the easiest ways to connect to Divine Spirit, Source, is to first truly believe it is real and exists here and now

A few questions from the emails:

Does James have an insight on our current political situation? Is our President helping or hurting us by his actions?

Patrick has spoken of his spiritual master. Can James recommend ways to help me find mine?

Are not the people responsible for the destructive aspects of Earth, i.e. 5G, chem trails, chemicals, GMO foods etc. not concerned for their own safety and longevity?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (16th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #27397
    Thanks

Paul Stonehill Paranormal Research

Fascinating UFO Cases and Encounters From The USSR

Published 13th June 2019

Despite the censorship and ban on unauthorized UFO research, some people persevered in trying to find out what is invading the sky over their country. And because of their efforts, their connections with the Soviet military, we have accounts of some very unusual encounters with the Unknown ”aliens" ETs…and more.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

34. Link to Post #27398
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 16th June 2019 | M7.2 Quake, Cosmic Ray Brain, Electric Earth

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

36. Link to Post #27399
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Full Strawberry Moon & Five Bright Planets Visible to the Naked Eye

Published 16th June 2019

Don't Miss Out The Full Strawberry Moon & The Five Brightest Planets. Spectacular Night Sky Show.

Discover the beauty and wonder of the night sky that has fascinated humanity for millenia.

Clear skies everyone!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

38. Link to Post #27400
    Thanks

Lunartic

Oberon | The Reddest Major Uranian Moon

Published 16th June 2019

Oberon is the Reddest of the five Major Moons of Uranus, find out why in this latest Lunartic video.

[0:52] - Herschel and its legacy - ESA (European Space Agency)
    https://youtu.be/pNij0KBd7fo

[1:11] - Voyager 2: First Spacecraft at Neptune - (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory)
    https://youtu.be/1HBumk5Vm78

[1:23] - Voyager 2 Uranus system flyby v0.43 - Brian Burns
    https://youtu.be/_YT4XINDxjk

[2:17] - North Korea National Anthem (Instrumental) - National Anthems Channel - Also shown at [3:41]
    https://youtu.be/PhfZOqjEOUU

[2:51] - Animated Flag of the Soviet Union (USSR) - Arachnid Graphics
    https://youtu.be/71ikin2B2KE

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1370 of 1384 FirstFirst 1 370 870 1270 1320 1360 1370 1380 1384 LastLast