Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27181
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,764 times in 10,523 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Black Vault Radio

Lt. Col. Lawrence Tacker Interview, UFOs In The Air Force

Published 23rd May 2019

The following audio was collected by UFO Investigator Rob Mercer, and digitized to preserve it's history. December 4, 1960

This audio recording is part of the “From the Desks of Project Blue Book” Archive.

For more, check out: https://www.theblackvault.com/casefi...ect-blue-book/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd May 2019), william r sanford72 (24th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #27182
    Thanks

Mutual UFO Network

MUFON Right Now | Paul Hynek | Project Blue Book

Published 22nd May 2019

Ron James interviews Paul Hynek and discusses the new History Channel show "Project Bluebook". See behind the scenes cast pics and more.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #27183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    MJ Banias

MJ Banias Reviews - "Terror in the Skies"

Published 21st May 2019

Check out MJ's review of Seth Breedlove's latest documentary, "Terror in the Skies." Mothman, giant birds, and monsters that go bump in the night? Just a few of MJ's favorite things!

Check out Small Town Monsters: https://www.smalltownmonsters.com/

Check out their YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfu...uICx9RA/videos

Trailer:

Small Town Monsters has announced the nationwide Digital HD and DVD release of Terror in the Skies. Director Seth Breedlove explores hundreds of years of terrifying reports of encounters with massive, winged creatures around the Land of Lincoln. From Alton's man-eating Piasa Bird legends to recent Chicago sightings of a creature said to resemble West Virginia's infamous Mothman, Terror in the Skies takes an in-depth look at a centuries-old mystery.

The latest folklore documentary from the team behind the miniseries "On the Trail of Bigfoot", Terror in the Skies will be available to rent or own on Amazon Instant Video, Vimeo OnDemand, DVD and VIDI Space starting June 7th, 2019.

Terror in the Skies promises to open viewers' minds to the possibility that such a beast could exist by way of believable witnesses and fascinating photographic, video and audio evidence. Small Town Monsters made waves in 2017 with their documentary The Mothman of Point Pleasant, which Terror in the Skies acts as a "spiritual sequel" to and one that will be concluded in 2020 by the final chapter in their Mothman trilogy, The Mothman Legacy.
    Terror in the Skies is narrated by author, musician and television personality Lyle Blackburn. It is co-written by Seth Breedlove and Mark Matzke, with cinematography by Zac Palmisano, an original score by Brandon Dalo, and sound design by Jason Utes.

SRV Films and Santino Vitale handled VFX and the film contains original illustrations by Matt Harris and Brian Serway. The film is produced by Seth and Adrienne Breedlove. Authors Loren Coleman and Troy Taylor are featured alongside numerous others.

Pre-order here: https://www.smalltownmonsters.com/sh...-the-skies-dvd
    Cafe Obscura | Seth Breedlove | Terror in the Skies & Other Nightmares

Published 24th May 2019

Mr Banias hosts Mr Breedlove for a discussion on his brand new documentary entitled Terror in the Skies!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (24th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #27184
    Thanks

Secure Team Ten

This May Be The End Of Secureteam

Published 23rd May 2019

Secure Team Ten, Has run afoul of YouTube's over zealous demonetization censor! How do you feel about that?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (24th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #27185
    Thanks

KGRA Radio

Pine Bush UFO Fair Speaker Presentation

Streamed 18th & Published 24th May 2019

The Speakers that were Present during the Pine Bush Fair Included Travis Walton, Peter Robbins, Thom Reed, Cheryl Costa and Marc D'antonio. The Video Production is Courtesy of Path 11 Productions. https://path11productions.com/

Six hours long one may wish to view in sections.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #27186
    Thanks

New Thinking Allowed

John B. Alexander | UFO/Paranormal Update

Published 24th May 2019

John Alexander, PhD, is a retired U.S. Army Colonel. He is author of The Warrior’s Edge, Future War, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things That Can't Happen – But Did. He has served as a consultant to the National Intelligence Council, the CIA, U.S. Special Operations Command, and the Army Science Board. He is past-president of the International Association for Near-Death Studies.

Here he discusses recent press reports concerning UFO sightings associated with the aircraft carrier Nimitz strike group. This event included both radar tracking and visual sighting over an extended period. The UFOs, reportedly, had vastly superior flight and maneuver capabilities. The wide-ranging discussion includes an analysis of government responses to such sightings, discussion of various conspiracy theories regarding UFOs, and discussion of related phenomena ranging from near-death experiences to shamanism.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th May 2019), marielle (24th May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #27187
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

The Big Picture | Pentagon Admits to Studying UFOs. What It Means

Streamed & Published 25th May 2019

We have moved into a new era in the public discussion of UFO or UAP. The Pentagon's latest admission, that the AATIP program did indeed study genuine UAP, is important. But the bigger picture is that we are inexorably moving in a direction toward this long-held secret continuing to unravel. Richard Dolan makes a clear and concise case as to why.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (26th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #27188
    Thanks

ECETI Stargate

As You Wish Talk Radio

Billy Carson

Recorded & Published 25th May 2019

Billy Carson, the founder of 4biddenknowledge Inc. Billy Carson is the Author of 'The Compendium Of The Emerald Tablets' and is an expert host on Deep Space, a new original streaming series by Gaia. This series explores the Secret Space Program, revealing extraordinary technologies and their potential origins. Billy Carson also serves as an expert host on Gaia’s original series, Ancient Civilizations, in which a team of renowned scholars deciphers the riddles of our origins and pieces together our forgotten history documented in monuments and texts around the world.
    As co-founder of the United Family of Anomaly Hunters (UFAH), Billy Carson works with some of the top anomaly hunters in the world. Their mission is to provide evidence of past and present life on Earth, as well as on other celestial bodies inside our solar system. They also work to educate others about ancient technologies and their potential origins. The group is a pioneer in two new fields of science—Archeo-astronomy and Astro-anthropology. Billy believes that these will be offered as a college course in the not so distant future.
    Mr. Carson appreciates the dedication and hard work it takes to accomplish great things. Recently, Mr. Carson earned the Certificate of Science (with an emphasis on Neuroscience) at M.I.T. Among his most notable achievements, Billy is the CEO of First Class Space Agency based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Specifically, his space agency is involved in research and development of alternative propulsion systems and zero point energy devices.
    http://4biddenknowledge.com

Last edited by Star Tsar; 26th May 2019 at 15:15.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (30th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #27189
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 24th, 25th & 26th May 2019

Post update

Last edited by Star Tsar; 26th May 2019 at 15:29.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

19. Link to Post #27190
    Thanks

Flare Aware

25 May - 26 May: 24 Hour Solar Activity

Published 26th May 2019

This short video is the 304 imagery from NASA SDO during the course of the past 24 hours (From Saturday, 25 May 2019 to Sunday, 26 May 2019).

From this video you'll be able to visually see sunspot, solar flare and coronal mass ejection (CME) events from the past 24 hours

Last edited by Star Tsar; 26th May 2019 at 15:33.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #27191
    Thanks

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 198

Broadcast & Published 25th May 2019

In every corner of the globe formerly unimaginable changes are unfolding and accelerating. How much longer can the facade of perpetual economic expansion be maintained? The desperation of those in power is also increasing in lockstep with these changes. Any who dare to tell the truth are vilified and, as recent cases prove, even incarcerated. While much of the US is being kept cool by the climate engineers, countless locations around the world continue to incinerate, many forests are burning to the ground. Crops are collapsing and chemicals like glyphosate are showing up in everything. Is it all just an accident? Environmental collapse and conflict go hand in hand.
    Yesterday, May 24th, 2019, my hometown of Redding, California, was hit with a severe thunderstorm (including a tornado warning) that produced extremely anomalous golf ball to egg sized hailstones. This size hail is not normal for this region. From the mountain on which my family and I live, I was able to witness a completely unnatural aerosol cloud canopy drifting out from the top of the storm cell. The climate engineers leave nothing untainted. The increasingly large, damaging, and sometimes even deadly hailstones, are a direct result of climate engineering and chemical ice nucleation processes.
    As the walls close in, it is imperative that we do not let battle fatigue overwhelm us. Ground is finally being gained in the all important fight to wake populations and turn the tide, we must keep our collective stride in this all important effort. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard, make every day count.
    Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...y-25-2019-198/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

23. Link to Post #27192
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 times in 772 posts

For those who are concerned

The Nimitz Encounters

November 2004, 90 miles of the coast of Mexico near San Diego, California, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group was conducting routine training and aerial defense exercises when unexplained events occurred. No one could have predicted what would soon confront the world's most advanced naval war ships and fighter jets. Aerial craft would appear that forever changed all those that encountered them. The answers to the question of “what are they?” remains unanswered by the sailors and the US Gov. After years of cloaked secrecy the true story can finally be told. With multiple witnesses from the ships, their first hand testimony is impossible to deny.
    Our film features CGI re-creations as told by the sailors and naval aviators that witnessed them. Aside from the historical fictionalized dialog (no one recorded the radio conversations), the story itself is based on the facts of the case, including official US government docs, witness statements, news reports and official timelines. See www.thenimitzencounters.com for links to the official documents.

Contact us at anon@thenimitzencounters.com

Some military personnel have requested their names be removed or remain anonymous, out of respect for their privacy we have changed names and details to protect their identity. All similarities to persons living or dead is unintentional. The producers have made every attempt to verify details and deny any liability for errors or omissions.

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2019), Ivanhoe (28th May 2019), Paul (27th May 2019), Star Tsar (27th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #27193
    Thanks

UFO Planet

UFO Sightings | 15th - 26th May 2019

Published 26th May 2019

The videos and photos contained in this production have been submitted by people from around the world and have not been investigated by qualified investigators as of yet. We encourage responsible comments from responsible individuals.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (27th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #27194
    Thanks

Open Minds Productions

Anthony Lappe | Unidentified : Inside America's UFO Investigation

Streamed & Published 26th May 2019

Martin Willis has the latest UFO news & Alejandro is on the road as he interviews the producer of The History Channel's new UFO TV series Unidentified : Inside America's UFO Investigation ahead of the premier in two days time.

28. Link to Post #27195
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

John Michael Godier

Colonizing Space Using Habitats

Published 26th May 2019

An exploration of various ways we could colonized space itself using habitats.

Related musical interlude

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #27196
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 27th May 2019 | Solar Wind, Electric Solar Flares, Weather Records

More on Messier 90

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2019), william r sanford72 (29th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #27197
    Thanks

Astrum

What Wouild Happen If You Fell From The Tallest Cliff In Our Solar System?

Published 27th May 2019

Verona Rupes can be found on Urans' moon called Miranda, Standing @ 20km tall. But Beacuse Miranda is so small & it's gravity so weak, if you fell from it would you survive? Astrum Answers...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

34. Link to Post #27198
    Thanks

TMRO

Orbit 12.19 | Julian Lamany, I-Space | This Private Company Will Mine The Moon

Published 27th May 2019

Julian Lamany of I-Space joins the TMRO gang to discuss I-Space's ambitions to makeLunar transportation cheaper & more accessible & begin to use Lunar resources...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

36. Link to Post #27199
    Thanks

Bart Sibrel

Seb Menard Interviews Bart Sibrel

Published 27th May 2019

One of my favourite co-conspirators Mr Sibrel answers questions on how & why the Lunar landings where faked, posed by Mr Seb Manard of a facebook group entitled moon questions.

37. Link to Post #27200
    Thanks

Cool Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Space.com

Soyuz Rocket Struck By Lightning During Launch

Published 27th May 2019

Monday's launch was successful despite lightning strke!

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/russian-rocket...ng-strike.html

Last edited by Star Tsar; 27th May 2019 at 23:59.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1360 of 1371 FirstFirst 1 360 860 1260 1310 1350 1360 1370 1371 LastLast