+ Reply to Thread
Page 1128 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 128 628 1028 1078 1118 1128 1138 1178 1228 1628 1822 LastLast
Results 22,541 to 22,560 of 36431

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #22541
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Deep Astronomy

Future In Space Hangout | NASA’s HabEx Mission and Living Earths : The Astronomical Answer to "Are We Alone?"

Published 21st September 2017

The Habitable Exoplanet Imaging Mission (HabEx) is a concept for a mission to directly image planetary systems around Sun-like stars. HabEx will directly image Earth-like exoplanets, and characterize their atmospheric content.

NASA has begun four concept studies of major space observatories that could launch sometime in the coming couple decades. In this fourth in our series on these studies, we discuss the Habitable Exoplanet (HabEx) concept.

The discovery over the past few years that stars in the Milky Way may each be orbited by at least one planet suggests that among these numerous planetary systems may reside planets similar to Earth and perhaps even harboring life. The HabEx concept is intended to be the astronomical community’s response to an age-old question of humanity, “Are we alone in the cosmos?" Although optimized for direct imaging exoplanet science, HabEx will also enable a broad suite of unique “general astrophysics” science, not possible from ground- or space-based facilities available in the 2030s, when HabEx would launch.

Please join our regular hosts, Tony Darnell, Alberto Conti, and Harley Thronson, as they discuss with Drs. Stuart Shaklan (NASA JPL), Leslie Rogers (University of Chicago), and Paul Scowen (Arizona State University) the astronomical search for life and the technological advances that will make it possible.

More information here:
    https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/habex/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (22nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

3. Link to Post #22542
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phys.org

Fast Radio Burst May Be Firing Off Every Second

Published 22nd September 2017

When fast radio bursts, or FRBs, were first detected in 2001, astronomers had never seen anything like them before. Since then, astronomers have found a couple of dozen FRBs, but they still don't know what causes these rapid and powerful bursts of radio emission

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2017-09-fast-radio.html
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (22nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #22543
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ScientificAmerican.com

Arecibo Observatory Closed by Hurricane Maria

The condition of the world’s second-largest radio telescope remains unclear after being battered by the storm.

Read all about it here: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...rricane-maria/

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (22nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Lefty Dave (23rd September 2017), tessie999 (24th September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

7. Link to Post #22544
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciNews.com

Ultra-High-Energy Cosmic Rays Have Extragalactic Origins

For the first time, astrophysicists have confirmed that cosmic rays with ultra-high energies come from outside our Milky Way Galaxy.

Read all about it here: http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/ul...ins-05252.html

&

Dawn Data Provide New Evidence for Ground Ice on Asteroid Vesta

Using data from NASA’s Dawn spacecraft, researchers have found new evidence for the occurrence of ground ice on Vesta, the second largest asteroid of the asteroid main belt.

Read all about it here: http://www.sci-news.com/space/dawn-g...sta-05250.html
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd September 2017 at 19:07.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (22nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), tessie999 (24th September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

9. Link to Post #22545
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Space Agency

Fireball Over The Netherlands | 21st September 2017 @ 19:00 UT

A bright fireball occurred over the Netherlands on 21 September 2017 at 19:00 UTC (21:00 CEST). In addition to many individual sightings, it was also recorded by an all-sky camera dedicated to recording exactly such events. The camera is part of the Fireball Recovery and InterPlanetary Observation (FRIPON) network (https://www.fripon.org), and is hosted on the roof of a building at ESA's Estec technical centre in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.

Other FRIPON cameras which recorded the event were located in Lille and Brussels. The combined data will allow to the object's trajectory to be reconstructed. It is most likely that any resulting fragments - meteorites - will have fallen into the North Sea.

Fireball sightings such as this can be reported to the International Meteor Organisation (http://www.imo.net) or to the American Meteor Society (http://www.amsmeteors.org). Reports for this particular fireball can be seen via https://www.amsmeteors.org/members/i...vent/2017/3301

Read all about it here: http://blogs.esa.int/rocketscience/2...e-netherlands/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (22nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), tessie999 (24th September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

11. Link to Post #22546
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

OSIRIS-REx Mission's Earth Slingshot - NASA Explains

NASA OSIRIS-REx mission's deputy program scientist Dr. Christin Richey talks to Space.com's Doris Salazar about the mission and the gravity assist the probe needs to get to asteroid Bennu.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (23rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

13. Link to Post #22547
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space News

The Fiery, Pitch-Black Egg-Planet

Last week, the Cassini probe dove into Saturn, never to be heard from again, but thankfully, Cassini wasn’t the only probe out there. And we’ve also found an exoplanet that might be even darker and stranger than we thought.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd September 2017), fourty-two (22nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

15. Link to Post #22548
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Astronomy Cast

Episode 458 | The Science Of Cassini

Join Fraser Cain and Pamela Gay for a live episode of Astronomy Cast. We'll record our 30-minute show, and then stay tuned for them to answer questions! This time it is all about Casini.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

17. Link to Post #22549
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

Space Fan News | OSIRIS-REx Flyby over Earth, VLA Gets An Upgrade, New Horizon's & Primordial Black Holes Explained

In this episode, NASA’s OSIRIS-Rex spacecraft flies by Earth to get a gravity-assist boost to get the asteroid Bennu; The Venerable Very Large Array Radio Telescope in New Mexico gets an upgrade and begins a new era of observations; The New Horizons Spacecraft files its new flight plan after passing by Pluto; and Astronomers think they know how primordial black holes were formed.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 30th September 2017 at 12:03.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

19. Link to Post #22550
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phys.org

Fly Me To The Moon, The Lunar Village Takes Shape

By 2040, a hundred people will live on the Moon, melting ice for water, 3D-printing homes and tools, eating plants grown in lunar soil, and competing in low-gravity, "flying" sports.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2017-09-moon-lunar-village.html

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #22551
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

James Bartley's Cosmic Switchboard

Bartley's Commentaries On The Cosmic Wars

James Bartley discusses the ability of Reptilians and other Archontic Entities to input Thoughts and Impressions into peoples' minds in order to influence them. James talks about the archontic nature of Kleptomaniacs and Pathological Liars.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...nput-thoughts/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd September 2017)

23. Link to Post #22552
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

Randall Nickerson - African UFO Sighting | David Booher - First US Abduction Case | Host - George Knapp

Aired 17th September 2017 | Published 22nd September 2017

On September 16th, 1994, at the Ariel primary school in Zimbabwe, over 60 school children described seeing a disc-shaped craft land behind the school. Some of them reported observing two strange beings near the object. One appeared to approach the group. They said the figures were about 4 feet tall and were wearing what looked like “divers' suits.” The children were interviewed immediately thereafter by Tim Leach, BBC Bureau Chief for Zimbabwe, and later, Harvard psychiatrist Dr. John Mack. After an exhaustive investigation, Dr. Mack concluded that the children were not making up the story. Filmmaker Randall Nickerson is developing a new documentary using original BBC footage of the children. In the first half, he joined George Knapp to discuss the event and the details he has uncovered.

Since that time, many more witnesses have come forward with other stories of UFO sightings in the area occurring within a day or so. Nickerson tracked down many of the original witnesses (now adults) through social media. He says they all reported that the experience was “something that never left them.” A few of the children who were standing closest to the alien-looking figure said that it telepathically communicated a message of environmental urgency about the Earth. He says the experience of working on the film has made him realize that there is much to be discovered and that “we don’t have it all figured out.”

On a lonesome road in Utah in the winter of 1959, Gerry Irwin, a young soldier returning from leave, saw the sky light up as a blazing object streaked across the highway and apparently crashed nearby. Stunned, he stopped and walked across the snow-covered desert to investigate. His life would never be the same. Author and unexplained phenomena researcher David Booher joined the program in the second half to discuss Irwin's mysterious experience, and how he later deserted his Army post in Texas and disappeared. In 2013, Booher located Irwin and began a project to get him to remember his bizarre and frightening ordeal. Irwin was originally interviewed by investigators from the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization, but it wasn’t until Booher found an original letter written by the local sheriff in the area where Irwin was found that a more accurate picture began to emerge. Irwin himself still remembers very little from the period and shows "symptoms of very serious trauma."

Within hours of being found face down in the snow, Irwin told the authorities that the object he witnessed seemed to get brighter as he approached, and as it came into full view, he lost consciousness. Irwin subsequently experienced many periods of hazy memories and strange behavior and was in and out of Army psych wards until he finally went AWOL, and as Booher reported even "lived in the woods” for a few months. Strangely, he was reinstated with a security clearance after these events, which Booher thinks may indicate some level of military involvement and possible mind control. Irwin was given truth serum by the Army and asked about the events, and under its influence said that there was "a special intelligence that he couldn’t explain” that was behind the incident and that forbade him from talking about it. Booher says that Irwin (now aged 81) still "doesn’t consider it part of his reality.”

Websites:

arielphenomenon.com
    facebook.com/forgottenencounter

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017)

25. Link to Post #22553
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dark Sun Rising

Shurline & Earline Wallace | The UFO Twins

Published 15th July 2017

Shurline & Earline Wallace, twin UFO abductees, joined Erick Bee and Vicki V to share their story of abduction and aliens...

Listen here
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 23rd September 2017 at 04:21.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

27. Link to Post #22554
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Space Agency

Stunning Aurora As Seen From The Space Station

Published 23rd September 2017

On 15 September 2017, 711 photos were taken by ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli to create this time-lapse of a stunning aurora.

Follow the VITA mission: http://blogs.esa.int/VITAmission/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), tessie999 (24th September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

29. Link to Post #22555
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News | 23rd September 2017 | Eruptions Begin, Cosmic Rays, Polar Vortex

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), justntime2learn (23rd September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

31. Link to Post #22556
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

Dane Wigington - Engineering The Weather | Open Lines | Host - Jimmy Church

Aired 22nd September 2017 | Published 23rd September 2017

Researcher and activist Dane Wigington has been documenting disturbing changes in the environment caused by geoengineering. This involves various weather modification techniques including chemtrails and HAARP. He joined guest host Jimmy Church to discuss why he believes extreme weather is the result of geoengineering. According to Wigington, there are mountains of evidence in the form of congressional documents and patents going back at least 70 years, which definitively prove the reality of climate engineering programs. He cited the 1947 Project Cirrus—the first attempt to modify a hurricane—as an example, and suggested the government has had the ability to steer hurricanes ever since.

"We have animations capturing the ground-based radio frequency transmitters actually interacting with the cyclones and absolutely having a very profound effect on them," Wigington continued. Satellite imagery shows the atmospheric aerosolization used to control cyclones, he added. "These cyclones are absolutely being manipulated, there is no question," he reiterated, noting patented cyclone suppressing processes have protected the U.S. coast from hurricane strike for the last decade or so. All of this weather modification comes at a terrible price in environmental damage and biological harm to humans.

The elements, such as aluminum, used in geoengineering are highly toxic and present a health hazard when breathed into the body, Wigington explained. And the climate conspiracy extends even to local weather forecasts. Wigington questioned how meteorologists could predict mostly sunny days far in advance if weather modification is not at play. He alluded to Raytheon, calling them the biggest covert geoengineering contractors in the world, and noting how they provide weather models for the National Weather Service (NWS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). These agencies are simply reading a script produced by a company that can control the weather, he revealed.

Wigington expects the frequency of extreme weather events to escalate and to get much worse. For him, intentional climate intervention programs are the single largest factor for recent extreme weather events. "Climate engineering must be considered the single, greatest, and most immediate threat we face... because it's interfering with Earth's life support systems from top to bottom," Wigington warned.

The final hour of the program featured Open Lines.

geoengineeringwatch.org

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), justntime2learn (24th September 2017), tessie999 (24th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #22557
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO Planet

Sightings Compilation | 21st - 23rd September 2017

Review UFO sightings submitted between September 21 and September 23, 2017. Locations: Carlsbad, Texas, USA, Denver, Colorado, USA and Castro Valley, CA, USA.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), justntime2learn (24th September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

35. Link to Post #22558
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Open Minds

Lee Speigel | Spielberg, Speigel & The UN UFO Initiative

In 1978, the United Nations was discussing the creation of an official UFO department. An initiative brought to the organization by Sir Eric Gairy, Prime Minister of Grenada, who had his own spectacular UFO sighting. Behind the scenes the United Kingdom rallied against the effort, while the United States remained mostly neutral. Meanwhile, an intrepid young New Yorker, our protagonist, Lee Speigel, offered to aid Sir Gairy by organizing a presentation featuring credible UFO researchers such as Dr. J. Allen Hynek and Dr, Jacques Vallee. Excited by their efforts, famed director Steven Spielberg invited the group to his office in Hollywood to discuss how he could help. His movie Close Encounters of Third Kind had just been released a few months prior.

Lee's recent interview with Alejandro: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1180251

Supporting Link: http://www.openminds.tv/spielberg-of...ters-era/40938

Last edited by Star Tsar; 23rd September 2017 at 18:29.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), justntime2learn (24th September 2017), tessie999 (24th September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

37. Link to Post #22559
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News

How is our societal programming affecting our sense of reason? Why don’t the facts matter in so many cases and with so many people? Countries all over the globe are maneuvering and preparing for the coming overturning of the reality we have known. An increasing number of countries are finally disconnecting from the US petrodollar, they have had enough of supporting the primary global empire of America. How many Americans have any idea about the totality of what is unfolding around the world? Where do the millions of tons of toxic Hurricane disaster waste materials go? Wildfires and weather whiplash both continue to become ever more extreme, especially in the most industrialized nations that have the largest militaries and thus the largest geoengineering operations. What will be the next big power structure shoe to drop?
    The increasingly aggressive weather warfare operations are beginning to wake the sleeping masses, but the flames of awareness must be fanned. Sharing credible data with the as of yet unaware, is critical.

Supporting Link:http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/g...ember-23-2017/

Last edited by Star Tsar; 23rd September 2017 at 18:50.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), justntime2learn (24th September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

39. Link to Post #22560
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

GearsOfBiz.com

Europe’s Withdrawal From Asteroid Mission A ‘Catastrophe’

Space scientists have urged European officials to rethink their withdrawal from a futuristic, international dry-run for an Armageddon-like mission to deflect a space rock on a calamitous collision course with Earth.

Read all about it here: http://gearsofbiz.com/europes-withdr...astrophe/80642

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (24th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), justntime2learn (24th September 2017), tessie999 (24th September 2017), william r sanford72 (23rd September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1128 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 128 628 1028 1078 1118 1128 1138 1178 1228 1628 1822 LastLast