Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 36437

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #1421
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The Sun Today

Apparently a slow day for the Doctor ...

As he serves us up a little diddy from NASA regarding the moon along with his daily solar activity report...

"Moon Struck"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TbqiA...re=uploademail

2. Link to Post #1422

Looks and sounds like a lot of you on this thread have had some amazing experiences yourselves.

Thank you for all of the ECETI, sun updates and informative articles.

Love

Nora

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Calz (21st March 2012), gigha (21st March 2012), giovonni (21st March 2012), gripreaper (22nd March 2012), mojo (21st March 2012), Samsara (21st March 2012)

4. Link to Post #1423
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ...

From James:

"Ancient Aliens"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eRyZy...&feature=email

"Looks Like Divine Intervention
    This should have done a lot more damage" ..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QTEG4...re=uploademail

"Tough Question and Answer for Ben Fulford"

Dear Benjamin ...
    http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/

"Monsantos Kidney Punch"

New study: Monsanto’s toxins kill human kidney cells
    How safe are Monsanto’s genetically-modified (GMO) food crops?
    Not so much... read more - http://redgreenandblue.org/2012/03/1...-kidney-cells/

5. Link to Post #1424
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Sun Today

Wow - we finally get a sunny day up here in the Pacific Northwest and brief chance to dry out ...

And it looks like for the moment the solar activity has scaled down a bit...

Hopefully decreasing the chances for more severe earthquakes for a now ...

From the Doctor ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lUOqQ...re=uploademail

6. Link to Post #1425
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

From BBC News:

Mercury has been 'dynamic world'

The planet Mercury was once an active and dynamic planet, according to new evidence from a Nasa spacecraft...

A broader view: Some areas (white) have clearly been deformed and risen over time

By Paul Rincon

Data from the American Messenger probe shows that impact craters on the planet's surface were distorted by some geological process after they formed.

The findings, reported in Science magazine, challenge long-held views about the closest world to the Sun.

Another study looking at Mercury's gravity field shows that the planet has an unusual internal structure.

As well as being published in the journal Science, the research has also been presented here at the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference in The Woodlands, Texas.

"Many scientists believed that Mercury was much like the Moon - that it cooled off very early in Solar System history, and has been a dead planet throughout most of its evolution," said Maria Zuber, from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

"Now, we're finding compelling evidence for unusual dynamics within the planet, indicating that Mercury was apparently active for a long time."

Dr Zuber and her colleagues used laser measurements from Messenger to map out a large number of impact craters, and found that many had tilted over time.

This suggests that geological processes within the planet have re-shaped Mercury's terrain after the craters were created.

Observations of Caloris Basin, the planet's largest impact feature, show that portions of the crater floor stand higher than its rim, suggesting that forces within Mercury's interior pushed the surface up after the initial collision event.

The researchers also identified an area of lowlands near Mercury's north pole that could have migrated there over the course of the planet's evolution. A process called polar wander can cause geological features to shift around on a planet's surface.

In theory, the process of convection going on within the mantle could drive such changes. But Dr Zuber said this would be unusual in Mercury's case, because the mantle is so thin.

Another potential explanation could be that features on the surface were distorted as the planet's interior cooled and contracted. This fits in with observations that some surface features on Mercury have been exposed to high levels of stress.

Scientists had long known that the planet possessed a large, iron-rich core and relatively thin outer shell.

Several theories had been put forward to explain this, including the idea that Mercury was struck early in its history by a large space rock, stripping away much of the original crust and mantle.

Messenger's measurements of the planet's gravity field have now confirmed an exceptionally large iron core which is partially liquid.

This core makes up about 85% of the planet's radius, with the outer shell occupying about 15% - about as thin as the peel on an orange. But this thin outer shell is also surprisingly dense.

An enhanced colour view shows the smoother northern volcanic plains on Mercury to have a different composition (yellow) to the surrounding material

In order to explain this, Dave Smith, from Nasa's Goddard Space Flight Center, and colleagues propose that the core is surrounded by a solid layer of iron sulphide - a type of structure not known to exist on any other planet.

The iron sulphide layer is in turn encased by a thin mantle and crust made from silicate rock.

"We had an idea of the internal structure of Mercury, [but] the initial observations did not fit the theory so we doubted [them]," said Dr Smith.

"We did more work and concluded the observations were correct, and then reworked the theory... it's a nice result."

Mercury Messenger is the first ever mission to orbit the first planet from the Sun. Messenger took up that position in March 2011, and has since circled the planet twice a day, collecting nearly 100,000 images and more than four million measurements of the surface.

Throughout its mission, the spacecraft has had to contend with tidal forces from the Sun, which have tugged the probe out of its preferred orbit, as well as "sunlight pressure" in which photons, or packets of light, from our star "press" on the spacecraft.

The team has periodically had to adjust the probe's orbit and apply corrections to its measurements to account for the Sun's effects.

Mercury: The inner-most planet

Mercury was visited first by the Mariner 10 probe in the 1970s; and by Messenger currently

The planet's diameter is 4,880km - about one-third the size of Earth

It is the second densest planet in Solar System; 5.3 times that of water

The Caloris Basin is the largest known feature (1,300km in diameter)

Scientists speculate there is water-ice in the planet's permanently shadowed craters

Mercury's huge iron core takes up more than 60% of the planet's mass

It is an extreme place: surface temperatures swing between 425C and -180C

Mercury is the only inner planet besides Earth with a global magnetic field

Messenger is the first spacecraft to go into orbit around the planet

More on Mercury ...
    Bottom of source page here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17248776

7. Link to Post #1426
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

March 21st, 2012

From ~ Up at the Ranch

The Microcosm and the Macrocosm

By James Gilliland

"Before reading this article I want to inform you that it will be met in as many
    ways as there are people. If it is not your coat don't wear it, yet if it
    triggers something then it very well might be your coat. The Earth and the
    entire solar system are undergoing extreme energetic changes. The Earth is being
    hit with up to 500 energy bursts a day from cosmic origins, we are entering a
    highly energized place in space, there is an alignment with Galactic core
    subjecting us to extreme magnetic wave fluctuations. The Sun is pumping out one
    solar flare after another. We just went through X class flares followed by
    several M class flares. These affect the bio electric fields around the human
    body, the mental and emotional bodies. When monkeys were subjected to
    fluctuations in the magnetic fields they exhibited behavior from comatose to
    self-mutilation. Have you watched the headlines lately? This influx of energy is
    also making the unknown, known. All that which was hidden is coming to the
    surface, the deep wounds, traumas from past life and childhood as well as a
    history of skullduggery is all being revealed and surfacing. No rock is being
    left unturned and karma is almost becoming instant.

People are unique and everyone is experiencing these energies differently mostly
    depending on the wounds, traumas, and karma they are carrying. There are those
    who are so deeply wounded with week minds who are not spiritually advanced which
    will take the downward spiral. A noted psychologist said those who are deeply
    wounded, carrying pain, which turns to anger will shift into selfishness and
    narcissism. Self-righteous condescending judgment and isolation will follow. The
    pain and anger will be displaced, blame and projection follows along with case
    building and trying to find allies against fictitious enemies, people they
    displace their pain and anger upon. This will usually be a parental or authority
    figure. This is the downward spiral and usually ends in separation, tragedy or
    isolation.

There are those who have strong minds, are spiritually advanced which can
    overcome the pain, anger, wounds and traumas of the past, take full
    responsibility and do not blame or project using the power within to heal and
    release the past. Displacing, projecting, blaming puts the event outside of self
    from which one has little power to heal or change the experience. Reactionary
    mind is a drop in the sea of consciousness compared to creationary mind.
    Creationary mind gains the wisdom from the experience, forgives releases the
    past and begins to create a brighter future. Reactionary mind is caught in an
    endless loop or cycle because having not gone within and healed, the situation
    continues to magnetize people and events around the same pain, anger, wounds and
    traumas. It is the universe bringing to you what you need to heal and
    creationary mind says what a wonderful thing. Reactionary mind says I will get
    that S.O.B next time they will pay followed by a list of judgments,
    condemnations etc. This is also followed by the egos self-righteous exaltation
    of self, having nothing to do with the experience with more case building and
    justification of an exterior enemy.

This next part is very tricky. You have no control over another's beliefs,
    chosen reality or action other than if it is trespassing uninvited into your
    reality. You cannot instill want into another being or heal another being that
    does not want to heal. You can however set some firm boundaries if necessary.
    The key word is uninvited.

There are simple basics; which need to be lived if we are going to evolve.
    Universal, Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Freedom and Prosperity for all without
    creating dependencies and honoring the Creator in all Creation the sacred circle
    of life are universal principles by which to live. The problems occur when our
    pain bodies take over and shift into selfish narcissism, displacement of the
    pain and anger on others or isolation as our psychologist friend has warned us.
    We have to be brutally honest with ourselves and see where we are in this
    process.

Are we working from Creationary mind, healing and releasing the past, gaining
    the wisdom from experiences or reactionary mind displacing, blaming, projecting
    continuously drawing to you people and events to validate your pain and anger.
    Are we ready to see things in a different light, choose not to participate in
    the endless victim, savior, persecutor wheel and start creating according to
    universal law? Are we trespassing uninvited into areas we do not belong and
    what would happen if we used that same energy to create love, joy and abundance?
    It is all about where you focus, what you expend your energies upon which
    sometimes means setting boundaries and choosing not to participate in things
    which drain your energy and take you on the downward spiral. With the new
    energies we do not have the luxury of indulging in our pain bodies and
    reactionary mind much longer. The Earth is evolving, ascending the only choice
    now is; are we going to evolve with her or take the downward spiral ending in
    experiencing life elsewhere. A good teacher is nature. We just went through
    Snowpocolypse here in the Northwest. Freezing rain, endless snow, rain, high
    winds etc. The land looked like Godzilla came up the highway into Trout Lake and
    down every road leaving a trail of snapped telephone poles, trees, and dead
    branches. I noticed some trees snapped in half, some died, some are healing,
    recovering; some weathered the storm, stood tall and strong, bent with the winds
    and freezing rain. Lots of dead branches were removed. This is the macrocosm of
    what we as individuals are experiencing. There is help on high if we choose to
    surrender to it and initiate it yet it cannot work through reactionary mind or
    trespass on free will. Not my will but thine is a great mantra. Thine is the
    higher self, the God within and the beautiful many Saints, Sages, Angels and
    Ultradimensionals in service to the Creator in all Creation. Be well, James Gilliland."

www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com
    www.worldpuja.net

Permission granted to distribute far and wide.
    Last edited by giovonni; 21st March 2012 at 21:01.

8. Link to Post #1427
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    March 21st, 2012

From ~ Up at the Ranch

By James Gilliland

"Before reading this article I want to inform you that it will be met in as many
    ways as there are people.and wide.

To be quite honest it has always been the message brought forth through James that has held my interest. Despite always being a "believer" in craft I simply didn't ever give it that much energy as it was something beyond the scope of my understanding.

James has been able to bring forward those types of messages for a very long time while the vast majority of "channelers" have fallen by the wayside due to various types of interference.

IMHO

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st March 2012), Lisab (22nd March 2012), Realeyes (23rd March 2012), RunningDeer (21st March 2012), Samsara (21st March 2012), sandy (22nd March 2012)

10. Link to Post #1428
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ...

From James:

"Amazing Journalism At Its Best, Out of OZ ...

Real Journalism, the truth denied."

Quote The Invisible Government
    by John Pilger
    I wasn't going to mention The Green Berets when I sat down to write this, until I read the other day that John Wayne was the most influential movie who ever lived. I a saw the Green Berets starring John Wayne on a Saturday night in 1968 in Montgomery Alabama. (I was down there to interview the then-infamous governor George Wallace). I had just come back from Vietnam, and I couldn't believe how absurd this movie was. So I laughed out loud, and I laughed and laughed. And it wasn't long before the atmosphere around me grew very cold. My companion, who had been a Freedom Rider in the South, said, "Let's get the hell out of here and run like hell."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c-uq7...eature=related

Part 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6kA0_...eature=related

Part 3
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TtpU2...eature=related

Part4
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dqff-...eature=related

Also ~

"Barack Obama Worked For The CIA - John Pilger"

https://youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=9Lrq9OAOsZ0

11. Link to Post #1429
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

Thanks Giovonni, scary films, but thank God someone is still making them.

Peace,

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Calz (22nd March 2012), giovonni (22nd March 2012), sandy (22nd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #1430
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ...

From James:

"Overwhelming Evidence Contact Has Been Made...
    This crop circle is to elaborate and with a hidden binary code, no human could
    have done this."

https://youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

"Mexico Quake Preplanned"

(Uploaded on dutchsinse youtube channel last evening 3/20/2012)

Quote Descriptive: "This is profound and disturbing. There was a verified "drill" planned for March 20, 2012 in Mexico for a 7.9M earthquake "simulation".... also on a separate note.. Barack Obama's daughter was at the epicenter on spring break: WTH is going on?!"

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JJiLKUoPdaA

"March 22nd Warning"

Quote Descriptive: "The historical and geological records say the Earth and particularly the Pacific Ring of Fire will experience a 9+ magnitude quake event on March 22, 2012 @ 4:58:34 UTC where Earth axis is expected to shift 5+ inches. Earth experienced a similar event on February 27, 2010 and March 11, 2011 and we expect the 188-day Cycle Pattern to continue. Everyone living in a seismic zone should pay careful attention to events transpiring around March 22, 2012 along with people living near the coasts."

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JJiLKUoPdaA

"Astrology Report"

Quote Descriptive: "With every new breath I start a new life, within the Dark I discover the Light." Welcome the Equinox! Equal night and day, dark and light! As we emerge from the male (light) dominated patriarchy to honor the suppressed feminine (dark) principle within and without we must face the wounds that need healing. As the feminine feeling nature within each of us has been denied the masculine too has suffered. As we evolve toward union may we come together through mutual understanding and compassion."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GtqYa...&feature=email
    Last edited by giovonni; 22nd March 2012 at 03:08.

14. Link to Post #1431
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Will share this here ...

From 03:20:2012

"Alex Jones on CoastoCoast am with George Noory Martial Law?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vXAg8...re=uploademail

Quote Program Descriptive:
    "Alex Jones on CoastoCoast am with George Noory Martial Law?
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...e-order-revisi...
    President Obama's signature on an executive order that updates presidential authority to take control over national defense resources in time of emergency has legal minds arguing over whether the White House is trying to expand power or merely organize rules 18 years in the making.
    The executive order, signed late Friday, revokes an earlier order put in place by President Bill Clinton in 1994 and says any other previously issued orders or rulings by previous presidents shall remain in effect unless they are inconsistent with the new order" ...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...e-order-revisi...

15. Link to Post #1432
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

What I appreciate about his message is that he is consistant.
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    March 21st, 2012

From ~ Up at the Ranch

By James Gilliland

ways as there are people.and wide.

To be quite honest it has always been the message brought forth through James that has held my interest. Despite always being a "believer" in craft I simply didn't ever give it that much energy as it was something beyond the scope of my understanding.

James has been able to bring forward those types of messages for a very long time while the vast majority of "channelers" have fallen by the wayside due to various types of interference.

IMHO

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Calz (22nd March 2012), giovonni (22nd March 2012), Samsara (23rd March 2012)

17. Link to Post #1433
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

[B]The Microcosm and the Macrocosm

By James Gilliland

We have to be brutally honest with ourselves and see where we are in this
    process.

Are we working from Creationary mind, healing and releasing the past, gaining
    the wisdom from experiences or reactionary mind displacing, blaming, projecting
    continuously drawing to you people and events to validate your pain and anger.
    Are we ready to see things in a different light, choose not to participate in
    the endless victim, savior, persecutor wheel and start creating according to
    universal law? Are we trespassing uninvited into areas we do not belong and
    what would happen if we used that same energy to create love, joy and abundance?
    It is all about where you focus, what you expend your energies upon which
    sometimes means setting boundaries and choosing not to participate in things
    which drain your energy and take you on the downward spiral.
    With the new
    energies we do not have the luxury of indulging in our pain bodies and
    reactionary mind much longer. The Earth is evolving, ascending the only choice
    now is; are we going to evolve with her or take the downward spiral ending in
    experiencing life elsewhere. A good teacher is nature. We just went through
    Snowpocolypse here in the Northwest. Freezing rain, endless snow, rain, high
    winds etc. The land looked like Godzilla came up the highway into Trout Lake and
    down every road leaving a trail of snapped telephone poles, trees, and dead
    branches. I noticed some trees snapped in half, some died, some are healing,
    recovering; some weathered the storm, stood tall and strong, bent with the winds
    and freezing rain. Lots of dead branches were removed. This is the macrocosm of
    what we as individuals are experiencing. There is help on high if we choose to
    surrender to it and initiate it yet it cannot work through reactionary mind or
    trespass on free will. Not my will but thine is a great mantra. Thine is the
    higher self, the God within and the beautiful many Saints, Sages, Angels and
    Ultradimensionals in service to the Creator in all Creation. Be well, James Gilliland."
    That part spoke volumes.
    Thank you so much for sharing this.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

Calz (22nd March 2012), giovonni (22nd March 2012)

19. Link to Post #1434
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Sun Today

A solar activity update from the Doctor ...

"Expect Quiet Conditions ...
    But Always Expect The Unexpected When Dealing With The Sun" !

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HXlLA...re=uploademail
    Last edited by giovonni; 23rd March 2012 at 02:13.

20. Link to Post #1435
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ...

Via my Friend ~ Luminari

Quote Video Descriptive:
    This is a CLOSE UP of the UFO, caught from plane over Amsterdam, Netherlands on March, 17 2012. Original video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=evfHsxZYuCE

This is the best quality I have. I zoomed in and overlayed a high contrast mask around the UFO frame by frame. Please watch this in High Definition.

There are so many FAQs about this video. First of all, I still don't know what it is. But I know this is not a fake. This is a real footage. I thought about a helicopter or just a weather baloon. But flight experts told me that's unlikely because of the short distance to the international Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. So you may ask the flight security for detailed information about this. They may have radar images.

Why didn't I zoom in or just follow that UFO while filming it? That's easy, because I first noticed the UFO one day later when I watched the video on my PC. That's the problem.

And sorry, there is no more video of the UFO before that sequence, because I started to film right after the captain has turned off the "fasten your seatbelt" sign. And here it is, just a few seconds of what ever! But so you can deal with an altitude of about 10.000 ft AGL near the Amsterdam Airport.

Okay, that's it! Thanks for watching!

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...v=EJu0TkB2Ego#!
    Last edited by giovonni; 23rd March 2012 at 02:43.

21. Link to Post #1436
    Thanks

From James:

"Dutch Censored Again"

"Billions Spent on Invading Your Right To Privacy"

Exposed: Inside the NSA’s Largest and Most Expansive Secret Domestic Spy Center in Bluffdale, Utah

A new exposé in Wired Magazine reveals details about how the National Security Agency is quietly building the largest spy center in the country in Bluffdale, Utah, as part of a secret NSA surveillance program codenamed "Stellar Wind." We speak with investigative reporter James Bamford, who says the NSA has established listening posts throughout the nation to collect and sift through billions of email messages and phone calls, whether they originate within the country or overseas. The Utah spy center will contain near-bottomless databases to store all forms of communication collected by the agency. This includes the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails — parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases and other digital "pocket litter." "The NSA has constantly denied that they’re doing things, and then it turns out they are doing these things," Bamford says in response to NSA Director General Keith Alexander’s denial yesterday that U.S. citizens’ phone calls and emails are being intercepted. "A few years ago, President Bush said before camera that the United States is not eavesdropping on anybody without a warrant, and then it turns out that we had this exposure to all the warrantless eavesdropping in the New York Times article. And so, you have this constant denial and parsing of words." [includes rush transcript]

Much more with video: http://www.democracynow.org/2012/3/2...as_largest_and

"County Sheriff Project"

(calz note: trouble embedding this one)

https://youtube.com/user/CountySheriffProject

"Some Have Not Forgotten"

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

giovonni (22nd March 2012), ViralSpiral (23rd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #1437
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Thanks Cal ~ i was wondering what happened to my partner in regards to the newsletter updates ...

Glad to see were back in sync ~ again

Something from my Friend ~ John D Riley

In regards to Sun

Science - Casts: The Surprising Power of a Solar Storm

Quote Video Descriptive:
    A flurry of solar activity in early March dumped enough heat in Earth's upper atmosphere to power every residence in New York City for two years.
    The heat has since dissipated, but there's more to come as the solar cycle intensifies.
    Visit http://science.nasa.gov/ for more.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EEFQH...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by giovonni; 22nd March 2012 at 22:15.

24. Link to Post #1438
    Thanks

Thanks Cal ~ i was wondering what happened to my partner in regards to the newsletter updates ...

Glad to see were back in sync ~ again

Hi Gio

You are always one step ahead of me since I cannot post from work.

[videos or from my personal email that is]

Today is a "day off"

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

giovonni (23rd March 2012), Samsara (23rd March 2012), ViralSpiral (23rd March 2012)

26. Link to Post #1439
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i will share this here...

From the infamous

"Sean David Morton
    Interviews Roxy Lopez on Conspiracy Facts!"

Quote Interview Descriptive:
    Sean and Roxy discuss conspiracies that are truly FACTUAL surrounding Chemtrails, geoengineering, terraforming Earth & Mars, Genocide factors, Synthetic Biology.

Listen to this one hour show that will stir your mind and certainly bring up more questions, what are the PTB up to now, and what is the endgame?

Sean David Morton has a new book entitled "Sands Of time". To purchase Sean book or listen to his nightly shows, please go to
    http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/programs.html
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SDM777

To reach Roxy Lopez, info@thetruthdenied.com
    Chemtrails KILL on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/chemtrailskill/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YnCzw...re=uploademail
    Last edited by giovonni; 23rd March 2012 at 04:57.

27. Link to Post #1440
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ...

From James newsletter:

(Note via Gio ~ this first one ... i'm a bit skeptical of... )

"UFO Encounter"

Quote video descriptive:
    Footage obtained through Skype! Campers witness an amazing UFO Display! Looks to be similar to the same object filmed in Brazil over a soccer field last month! UFO sightings from around the world Subscribe to Thirdphaseofmoon for more updates!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=u2n-iPTUfuo

"Something Worth Checking Into"

Quote Video Descriptive:
    Deatra hosts with guest Drake. Drake explains that The People have given civilian authority to the services to make changes to bring us back to the true government for and by the people. Drake also warns everyone to not miss read what is going on. They are NOT coming for the people the cabals time is up! Please prepare for the coming "good" change that is coming. Please make this VIRAL!
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns
    The foundation has been made. All that is needed is YOU!
    Get active, get involved! Opened to all Americans. If you wish to get involved send me a message. Regular everyday people are needed to give their opinion and voice.
    freedom reigns website: http://freedomreigns.us/

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...v=P7xCtfQfQx4#

"Chemtrails OZ"

From April 2011

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cP_CnDTXKg4

"Fox News UFOs on the Rise"

Quote Video Descriptive:
    Uploaded by Sheilaaliens on Jan 14, 2012

**Note from me: It should also be considered that reports of UFO sightings being on the rise are on the rise (and perhaps not the actual sightings themselves). Some of the reports being given to MUFON or NUFORC *might* be false reports, to hype up the year 2012. I know of at least one false report already, which I posted in a previous upload: https://youtube.com/watch?v=7vEUrArVAkU

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bY_gzHXxf3c

"2 year old Jive"

Quote Video Descriptive:
    Uploaded by Studie43 on Mar 15, 2012

The boys name is William Stokkebroe. After seeing his parents Kristina and Peter Stokkebroe and the dancers of studie43 practicing he is showing what he has learned at the Galla opening 2. Marts 2012

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4wt82...&feature=email

"Child Vaccines"

Stranger in a Strange Land ...
    Wednesday, March 14, 2012
    30 Years of Secret Official Transcripts Show UK Government Experts Cover Up Vaccine Hazards To Sell More Vaccines And Harm Your Kids...
    Read more - http://mnhopkins.blogspot.com/2012/0...anscripts.html

"AWESOME"

We Love You - Iran & Israel

Quote Video Descriptive:
    Uploaded by israel iran on Mar 18, 2012
    please donate and help us spread the message
    -----
    http://www.indiegogo.com/israeliran?a=499936

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mYjuU...layer_embedded

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 22 62 72 82 122 172 572 1072 1822 LastLast