Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #28261
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,926 times in 11,793 posts

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Fade To Black Radio

TTSA Tic-Tac Dubunked By Coast Guard???

Recorded & Published 12th October 2019

On October 10, 2019, during live calls from the audience, we got a call from J.R., who said his neighbor was in the Coast Guard in 2003 and witnessed something during joint exercises with the US Navy off the coast of California... and Jimmy asked JR to call back with the witness, Kelvis. Later during the broadcast, J.R. and Kelvis called back into the show and what follows here is the entire testimony, unedited, from start to finish.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), william r sanford72 (15th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #28262
    Thanks

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Ancient Astronaut Archive

Medieval UFOs & Alien Plagues

Published 12th October 2019

The link between unusual aerial phenomena and the BlackDeath was established immediately during the first outbreaks of the Plague in Asia. The first reports of the Plague came out of the East with descriptions of storms, meteors and comets trailing noxious gases that killed trees and destroyed the fertility of the land. It seems reasonable to conclude that these strange flying objects were doing more than just spreading disease: they were also apparently spraying chemical or biological defoliants from the air. Perhaps more interesting is that these accounts echo the ancient Mesopotamian tablets which described defoliation of the landscape by the Anunnaki! Many human casualties from the Black Death may have been caused by such defoliants.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019), william r sanford72 (15th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #28263
    Thanks

SpaceDaily.com

The Search For Extrasolar Planets Continues

Published 15th October 2019

The discovery of the first exoplanet almost 25 years ago changed our perception of the origin and evolution of the Universe and challenged the uniqueness of our own Solar System. Today, scientists from the German Aerospace Center and other organisations are using new techniques and instruments on ESA missions such as CHEOPS and PLATO to set their sights even higher - the hunt for a second Earth.

Read all about it here: http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Th...inues_999.html

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #28264
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 13th & 14th October 2019

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #28265
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Strange Things Going On With Our Star

Many of us take the sun for granted giving it little thought until it scorches our skin or gets in our eyes. But our star is a fascinating and complex object, a gigantic fusion reactor that gives us life.

When we look up at the sun from Earth, it seems calm and unchanging. The truth is quite different. The sun is changing. Even small changes in solar activity can impact Earth's climate in significant and surprisingly complex ways, researchers say.

&

The Largest Structure In The Universe

Published 14th October 2019

Galaxies are titanic swarms of tens of millions to trillions of stars. Between the stars, there can be vast interstellar clouds and dust. Astronomers say they've found the biggest structure in the universe. They named it the BOSS Great Wall (BGW).

The BOSS Great Wall is a supercluster of galaxies over 1 billion light years across, making it the largest structure observed in the universe so far. This wall is made up of 830 separate galaxies that gravity has corralled into four superclusters, connected by massive filaments of hot gas.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Bluegreen (15th October 2019), william r sanford72 (15th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #28266
    Thanks

APOD Podcast

13th & 14th October 2019 | A Stellar Jewel Box: Open Cluster NGC 290 & Andromeda Before Photoshop

In today's image, we see an example of an open cluster of stars. These are relatively young clusters of stars which contain a decent number of hot, blue stars which have rather short lifespans.

In today's image, we see the Andromeda Galaxy, also known as M31. The first image is the raw image which includes airplane and satellite trails as well as meteors, cosmic rays and bad pixels which distract from the galaxy itself. The second image has had all fo this cleaned up by removing the unnecessary and distracting elements.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #28267
    Thanks

Mathisen Corollary

Celestial Foundations Of Revelation Chapter Nine

Published 14th October 2019

The world’s ancient myths, scriptures, and sacred stories are built upon a common system of celestial metaphor in which characters and events correspond to specific constellations and evoke a code based upon heavenly cycles.

In this video, I explore some of the celestial foundations for the events described in Revelation chapter 9. Seeing that this chapter of Revelation is clearly describing specific constellations was personally very significant in my own journey of discovery regarding the celestial foundations of humanity’s ancient myths.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019), william r sanford72 (15th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #28268
    Thanks

Prehistory Decoded

The Feline Zodiacal Symbol & True Age Of The Sphinx

Published 12th October 2019

This video attempts to show that the feline symbol represented the constellation Cancer, not Leo, in the ancient European zodiac, and therefore reveals the true age of the Great Sphinx of Giza.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

17. Link to Post #28269
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 15th October 2019 | Quake Watch, Core Confusion, Cosmic Photobomb

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Bluegreen (15th October 2019), william r sanford72 (15th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #28270
    Thanks

APOD Podcast

The Galaxy Above

In today's image, we see a portion of our Milky Way Galaxy. Here we will also see the planet Jupiter, the bright star Antares as well as dark dust clouds, emission nebulae and bright blue stars in our Milky Way.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (15th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #28271
    Thanks

Space.com

Venus May Not Have Been As Earthlike As Scientists Thought

Was Venus once covered in a liquid water ocean? A new study suggests it was not, which could diminish hope that eons ago, warm and wet conditions allowed life to arise on the planet.

Today, Venus' climate is far from temperate. The planet is completely shielded by clouds and has a hell-like surface; a runaway greenhouse gas effect makes for lead-melting temperatures of more than 700 degrees Fahrenheit (370 degrees Celsius).

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/venus-not-so-e...after-all.html

&

Space Junk Menace: New Guidelines Urged To Help Fight Orbital Debris Threat

The final frontier may need a little taming.

About 2,000 operational satellites currently zoom around Earth, studying our planet's weather, beaming down telecommunications data and performing a variety of other tasks. But that number has been rising steadily as the costs of building and launching spacecraft fall, and it's about to make some big leaps.

For example, SpaceX, Amazon and OneWeb all plan to set up internet-satellite megaconstellations in the near future. This past May, SpaceX launched to low-Earth orbit the first 60 members of its Starlink network, which could eventually feature up to 12,000 satellites.

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/space-junk-thr...al-debris.html

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

23. Link to Post #28272
    Thanks

Martian Colonist

Mars Mission Update: October 2019

Aspiring Martian Colonist and Exoplanet Researcher Ryan MacDonald discusses SpaceX's latest Starship design, their future plans, and the where and why of landing humans on Mars. Prospects for using 3D printing, bioregenerative life support, and new surface exploration suits to support human Mars missions are also investigated.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

25. Link to Post #28273
    Thanks

Institute For Advanced Study

Matthew Holman | The Continuing Search For Planet Nine

Matthew Holman shares why the theorises that there are undiscovered planets within our solar system using the most recent NASA data.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), william r sanford72 (16th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #28274
    Thanks

Scott Manley

Why The Juno Spacecraft Is Afraid Of The Dark?

Published 3rd October 2019

It's been 3 years since Juno arrived at Jupiter and it's array of sensors have transformed our understanding of the planet. It makes low passes over the giant planet every 53 days and due to timing of these orbits it was going to end up in Jupiter's shadow for 12 hours, long enough to kill the spacecraft.

Find out more about Juno here: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/juno/main/index.html

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #28275
    Thanks

Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Our Lightning-Scarred Moon – The Evidence Grows

A striking example of so-called settled science which was settled prematurely is the question of how the moon got its craters. As we entered the Space Age, the debate among geologists and astronomers only considered two hypotheses — impacts, and volcanism. After Apollo astronauts returned lunar samples to Earth, analysis revealed a tremendous portion of the material was composed of shocked and welded minerals.

Thus, the impact origin of lunar craters became the consensus scientific theory, and remains so today. Of course, like so much settled science, the dilemma was settled without the successful resolution of countless anomalies.

In this episode, we explore the growing scientific evidence that interplanetary lightning bolts carved the lunar surface.

The Craters are Electric: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGKhrETwhl0

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

31. Link to Post #28276
    Thanks

It's Bloody Science!

New NASA Spacesuits Are Pretty Damn Cool

NASA's Artemis Program is the true successor to the Apollo program 50 years ago, and it will bring the U.S. back to the Moon in a series of missions throughout the 2020s. The agency just unveiled two new spacesuits for use on missions: the (orange) OCSS for use inside the Orion vehicles, and the (red, white and blue) xEMU suit, used for moon, planet and spacewalks.

The innovations in the xEMU are particularly notable in that they allow for much greater mobility than past moonsuits — astronauts can now walk on the surface of the Moon rather than hop like past missions. Improved dust filtration systems are also included, along with more system backups and a design that allows them to be modified for future missions to Mars.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #28277
    Thanks

Virgin Galactic

Virgin Galactic Spacewear Unveiling

Streaming Live @ Time Of Posting

Virgin Galactic unveil their spacewear for the first time to the public.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 16th October 2019 at 15:22.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #28278
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 16th October 2019 | Galactic Mysteries, Coronal-Quake Connection

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

37. Link to Post #28279
    Thanks

APOD Podcast

BHB 2007: A Baby Binary Star In Formation

Published 16th October 2019

In today's image, we see BHB 2007. This is one of the best examples we have of a binary star system in the process of formation. In a million years or so, the formation will have completed and a new binary system will exist.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

39. Link to Post #28280
    Thanks

SciShow Space

Brown Dwarfs: Space's Strangely Important Oddballs

You’d think it would be easy to tell if an object in space was a star or a planet - is it big, hot, and shining? It’s a star! Small, cool, and made of rock and gas? Planet! But cosmic oddities know as brown dwarfs remind us that the universe is more complicated and interesting than that.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1414 of 1433 FirstFirst 1 414 914 1314 1364 1404 1414 1424 1433 LastLast