Page 1320 of 1320 FirstFirst 1 320 820 1220 1270 1310 1320
Results 26,381 to 26,386 of 26386

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #26381
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,533 times in 9,459 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

John Michael Godier's Event Horizon

Fraser Cain | What Is The Future of Astronomy?

Published 13th December 2018

With Large Telescopes like the LSST coming on in the near future we discuss why Astronomy is so important today and in the future.

Fraser Cain is publisher of Universe Today Space an astronomy news site and co-host of Astronomy Cast. His new book The Universe Today Ultimate Guide to Viewing The Cosmos: Everything You Need to Know to Become an Amateur Astronomer is out now and features the best tips and tricks for viewing our solar system and deep sky objects, as well as detailed charts, graphs and tables to find must-see events for years to come. This comprehensive guide is complete with stunning and exclusive photography from top night sky photographers, as well as advice on how to take your own incredible photos.

The Universe Today Ultimate Guide to Viewing The Cosmos: Everything You Need to Know to Become an Amateur Astronomer: https://amzn.to/2EhHnDx

&

John Michael Godier

10 Ways SETI Might Detect Alien Civilizations & What They Might Be Like

Published 15th December 2018

An exploration of 10 Ways SETI Might Detect Alien Civilizations and further speculation of what they might be like, and what we might infer about them.

Last edited by Star Tsar; Yesterday at 16:29.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (Yesterday), william r sanford72 (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #26382
    Thanks

Open Minds Productions

UFOs Seriously LIVE!

Streamed & Published 13th December 2018

We take a look at the serious topic and related issues of objects observed in the skies above us that remain a mystery. Host Alejandro Rojas shares updates and credible information regarding Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) including the search for extraterrestrial life and our quest to become a space fairing species.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #26383
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

UFOs : The Big Picture | UFO Secrecy & Democracy

Streamed & Published 15th December 2018

UFOs are more than a scientific problem. They are a political problem. Secrecy on this matter has contributed to the erosion of the core principle of popular sovereignty. When the people cannot obtain responsible answers from those officials in government -- who work for them -- then there is a problem. UFOs aren't the only knife in the back of representative government. But it is one of them, and an important one at that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #26384
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

David O'Leary & David Marler | Project Blue Book, Battle Of LA & UFOs!

Streamed & Published 15th December 2018

Creator of History Channel's Project Blue Book, David O'Leary is on for the first part of the show. Then David Marler joins us about Project Blue Book files that are in his excellent UFO research library, then 1942 Battle of LA, Triangle UFOs and much more. By sticking to the facts, David brings great credibility to the UFO field. https://www.history.com/shows/project...

David O'Leary Bio: A screenwriter from NYC, David O'Leary recently sold his original TV drama series "Blue Book" to History with A+E Studios and Robert Zemeckis' ImageMovers producing. His psychological horror feature "Missing Time" is under option with Amasia Entertainment, and he was recently hired to pen the sci-fi thriller "Radiant Sky" for the Coalition Group. His work has been featured in Deadline, Hollywood Reporter, Yahoo! News, AV Club, The Hit List, Young & Hungry List, and more. He is repped by Paradigm and Zero Gravity Management and lives in Los Angeles, CA.

Dave Marler Bio: David Marler has had a lifelong interest in the UFO subject. He joined The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in 1990 as a Field Investigator Trainee. Since then, he has served as Field Investigator, State Section Director, as well as Illinois State Director. David is currently an independent UFO researcher.

During his tenure with MUFON, he had conducted numerous investigations into alleged UFO sightings and related experiences. He has discussed the subject of UFOs on several radio and television news programs. He has also lectured on the subject to numerous school and adult audiences over the years.

David strives to have an open mind regarding the UFO phenomenon. However, he also acknowledges the need for a skeptical approach when examining each individual UFO report. Despite the large percentage of misidentifications and hoaxes in the UFO data, David recognizes what appears to be a core phenomenon beneath it all.

David has assisted the History, Learning, Discovery, Science, and Smithsonian Channel on UFO documentaries over the years in addition to independent productions.

David has one of the largest personal libraries of UFO books, journals, magazines, newspapers, and case files from around the world that covers the last 65 years. With this he has been examining the detailed history of UFO sighting reports and related patterns. Based on this research, he published the book, Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation in 2013.

David was the recipient of the 2016 Lucius O. Farish Award for Excellence in UFO-related Research and Education.

David received his Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville (SIUE). He received his Certification in Hypnotherapy from Mottin and Johnson Institute of Hypnosis in St. Louis, Missouri.

David is a Registered Polysomnographic Technician (RPSGT) and assisted in diagnosing and treating patients that suffered from various sleep disorders for several years at a major St. Louis-based medical facility.

David works for an international medical company and resides in the Albuquerque, NM area. www.davidmarlerufo.com

https://ufopast.com/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #26385
    Thanks

ECETI Stargate

As You Wish Talk Radio

James Red Pills The Galaxy

Recorded & Published 16th December 2018

James on the microphone & he has red pills in his hands for another galactic show!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (Today), justntime2learn (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #26386
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | The Next End Of The World | C.I.A Classified

Ben on a C.I.A document about catasthrope cycle & crust displacement written back in 1966. Why wait so long to release this document Mr C.I.A?

Document can be read here: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...000300070001-8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1320 of 1320 FirstFirst 1 320 820 1220 1270 1310 1320