Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #541
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

"In the Sorcha Faal’s seminal work published in 2007, Battle Begins For Throne of This World: The Return of the Einherjar Warriors, she notes that in these “last days” the “guideposts” to what the future will hold for humanity does, indeed, rest hidden to the discerning reader in the words handed down to us by the ancients, none being more important in this case than those of Nostradamus, who in writing of this coming Lunar Eclipse and feared conjunctions warned:" etc.

Sorcha Faal's seminal work??
    That name is synonymous with B.S.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), giovonni (22nd July 2011), tessie999 (1st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #542
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    "In the Sorcha Faal’s seminal work published in 2007, Battle Begins For Throne of This World: The Return of the Einherjar Warriors, she notes that in these “last days” the “guideposts” to what the future will hold for humanity does, indeed, rest hidden to the discerning reader in the words handed down to us by the ancients, none being more important in this case than those of Nostradamus, who in writing of this coming Lunar Eclipse and feared conjunctions warned:" etc.

Sorcha Faal's seminal work??
    That name is synonymous with B.S.
    that's what some say

4. Link to Post #543
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES

i couldn't resist

5. Link to Post #544
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

From James...

"Birthday Wish
    By James Gilliland

Many have asked what is it I want for my birthday. It is a very long list. I
    want everyone to know what I know and more, experience the pure love, joy and
    bliss of the Creator which I have been given access through an NDE. I want the
    fueless energies to come forward and put an end to these ongoing oil disasters.
    I want the forests to return, the organic herbs for healing freely available,
    energetic healing to be widely used, and to unite with the beautiful many
    angelic guides, ascended masters, and ultradimenstionals our off world greater
    family of man. I want man/woman to remember their place living in harmony with
    humanity, the earth and the nature kingdom with all of its intelligences. I want
    the human parasites, predators and tyrants to end the separation elitist game,
    drop their sense of entitlement and shift into service. I would like for them to
    study the unified field and action/reaction or Karma as well as the universal
    law that you cannot take from another what is not yours or keep what is not. I
    would be wise for the elite to assess how much love, joy, true friendship and
    peace they have and are all those little green pieces of paper and digital
    dollars worth it. I would also ask them to look at the connecting cords to the
    dark forces they have allowed to play them like puppets loosing their own soul,
    spirit, God connection.

I want all Americans and all humanity to contemplate all the death and
    destruction to innocent men, women, and children allowing our military to become
    the brute squad for corporate interests and the karmic consequences as a nation.
    I want all the nuclear reactors and arms disassembled and in there place put the
    fueless systems held for 40 years in our black projects in which we have spent
    trillions. I want the anti and counter gravity given to the private sector to
    eliminate plane crashes, combustion engines and the air pollution. Speaking of
    air pollution I want the chemtrails to stop, the toxic death dumps raining down
    aluminum, barium, strontium at levels 6000 times the toxic standards as well as
    an end to morgellons disease and other biologicals used on an unaware populace.
    I want the military to protect and serve the people not the tyrants. The justice
    system to do the same and stop the Napoleonic complexes trying to regain their
    power and heal their wounded child within at everyone else's expense. I want all
    service agencies to start serving the people for which they were created and to
    which they took an oath rather than the system which only serves itself and the
    elite. I want everyone to eat close to the land, spend time in nature, choose a
    sense of gratitude, make their own personal God, Spirit, Creator connection and
    transcend all cultural and religious boundaries in universal peace. As for
    myself I have everything and only wish to be of better service to humanity and
    the Earth."

6. Link to Post #545
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

From ~ Alfred Webre of ExopoliticsTV -uploaded Jul 21, 2011

READ EXAMINER.COM ARTICLE ON GEORGE KAVASSILAS & ASCENSION:
    http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...-march-21-2013

George Kavassilas - Ascension: Half of humanity ascends to the 5th dimension on March 21, 2013

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eFVS5_dlUYQ

7. Link to Post #546
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Landing of the Shuttle-----I agree this is worthy of note. First, I am sad beyond all sadness because we have seemingly given up our manned endevors in space to be passengers on Russian rockets to the ISS!! OK, I'm a little angry about it too but, how can I not be, right? I have watched every launch and landing since the beginnning unless I was in school or at work at the time. I have always voted for and supported any kind of NASA funding and spoken kindly of the agency, even though it has become clear that they are hiding a lot of information from us.

No, I don't believe this is it. I think someone high up in the group that really controls NASA is considering their next move. They must decide if they think the world is gullable enough to believe that our most advanced technology will lead us to launching something akin to the Apollo rockets when we return to manned flight in several years. It is my suspicion that they are aware of the Disclosure movement in all it's forms, Projects Camelot and Avalon, Enterprise Mission, Unknowncounty and all the video and still photos of the Secret Space program crafts and they must now decide whether it is time to have the real "next generation" of manned flight!! If it is then the next launch device could employ a maglev rail system that propells the ship like a bullet out of a rail gun or possibly due to all the leaks about black ops, go ahead and enveil an antigravity craft. I don't think they will let us in on superluminal flight capability for another 20 years but, maybe the time for antigravity to go public has finally come!

What do the rest of you think? Will our next space shuttle or mars lander effort resemble the Secret Space program? Maybe we'll get their old technology!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), giovonni (25th July 2011), Harley (25th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #547
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Who can say, but I don't see how we can survive on this planet much longer without weaning ourselves off fossil fuels, stopping GMOs, vaccines, and much more SOON! The planet will survive, but not the human race (at least in any form that is worth living in), unless we make enormous changes very quickly.

Fear and greed prevents The Powers That Were from making advanced technologies available globally. Their excuse is that extremist factions could use such technologies in terrorist acts, but that is already happening, though it is the secret government's black ops programs that are doing it for the most part, and their mind controlled flunkies. It doesn't matter a lot whether it is a small terrorist faction or a secret government black op that is causing catastrophes--the results are the same.

So it seems clear to me that making the technologies available to all is the only chance we have to change the whole climate of fear and hate to one of hope and cooperation, and that MUST happen soon!

Of course, that means TPTW would have to have a huge change of heart to make that happen, or else be replaced by those whose hearts are already in the right place. Many report that as the Shift progresses, those with negative agendas will no longer be able to survive on the planet. This can't happen soon enough, IMHO! But how many people with positive agendas are already in place, ready to take over when this happens?
    I have always found it disturbing, to say the least, when skeptics claim that this will not happen anytime soon. Apparently their vision of the future is near total destruction of the environment and all species on the planet, which is what I would call a distinct LACK of vision!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), Eyes2theSkies (10th September 2011), giovonni (25th July 2011), Spirithorse (9th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #548
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,

As promised...

From BBS Internet Radio...

Tom & Ramon's ~ One Hundredth Radio's Program

An interview with ~ Inelia Benz

Note- this interview was recorded July 18, 2011 and was broadcast today Sunday July 24, 2011

Listen here:
    http://thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/inelia-benz.html

12. Link to Post #549
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Greetings,

As promised...

From BBS Internet Radio...

Tom & Ramon's ~ One Hundredth Radio's Program

An interview with ~ Inelia Benz

Note- this interview was recorded July 18, 2011 and was broadcast today Sunday July 24, 2011

Listen here:
    http://thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/inelia-benz.html
    I just finished listening to the program. Wow. Just FYI I have PM'd both Bill and Inelia regarding the technique Inelia mentions Bill shared with her to move beyond the pain conditioning/blocks to access erased or artificially censored memories. When I heard her mention this my personal bells and whistles went off the hook, and I would love to hear Bill and/or Inelia start a thread here to share that. Plus they've been gone so long, I miss them. Sappy, I know. Anyhow, I'm mentioning it here since maybe we can 100th monkey this manifesting ourselves, if some others who caught that and are interested send them PM's and we let them know that it's important information we'd love to share in.

Thanks giovanni for the post.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), Eyes2theSkies (10th September 2011), giovonni (25th July 2011), tessie999 (2nd August 2011)

14. Link to Post #550
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From James newsletter...

#6581 Birthday Ship

"On July 22, 2011 in meditation I asked for a large ship to fly over the house
    and power up. What are the odds."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pSEm_...mment_received

15. Link to Post #551
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What a nice present!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), giovonni (26th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #552
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

From James newsletter...

#6586 Comment on Elenin, "Nibiru"

Elenin or Nibiru?

"Many have asked for me to comment on comet Elenin. I was given in meditation a
    big event is coming. I was also given the time line Sept. 26th have to be fully
    self sufficient away from the coasts seeking shelter in high ground away from
    any active fault lines or volcanoes. I also find it odd that the so-called comet
    "Elenin" is geo effective at that time passing between the Earth and the Sun.
    The Swiss Franc depicts this event,
    http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=16211 The N.W.O. and powers that
    be or were have prepared extensive underground facilities at our expense for
    them and their families leaving all others topside to fend for themselves. This
    has always been the plan with those we have entrusted to take care of us, they
    always take care of themselves. Look at Social Security. The Vatican has spent
    millions if not billions into tracking what they call wormwood. Many call this
    incoming body planet X, Nibiru, and it is referred to as the winged globe or the
    red dragon; which seems to pass by every 11,000 years give or take. In the early
    80's this object was found, it hit the headline news and they said we don't have
    to worry about it a while. That while is here. The Mayan Calendar talks about
    the end of a major cycle in Oct. the 28th to be exact. This is the second
    passing as it leaves our system. NASA otherwise known as never a straight answer
    has not been forthcoming on UFOs, off world visitors they have had meetings with
    and which have been working with along with other major corporations. Insiders
    say not one of our missions to the moon or in space was not monitored by off
    world craft. Or was it out own black projects? They have also not been
    forthcoming about our own black projects with bases on the moon and mars as well
    as the secret space fleet and would rather keep the charade going sending
    astronauts up on giant firecrackers hoping they make it. Their job is to provide
    window dressing and maintain the status quo so I would not depend upon them for
    any truth concerning Elenin aka any other incoming objects. There is just to
    much evidence to the contrary of their official story as in most official
    stories. The bottom line is what is your gut telling you? What is the Earth
    doing? Why all the unprecedented volcanoes and earthquakes? What is with the
    weather? What is perturbing the planet? A major event is around the corner,
    something big. The Earth is ascending to the next level, we are entering a
    highly charged place in space, We are coming into alignment with Galactic plane
    and there is more space debris as well as cosmic bursts of energy hitting the
    than ever before. The standard, Nothing to see here folks, keep shopping is not
    going to cut it much longer and it turns my stomach to see these old grandfather
    bought scientists come on the air and lie with a smirk. Why the smirk? Because
    they know and have their tickets to the underground facilities and want to be
    sure and get there before all hell breaks loose. As I said they take care of
    themselves first. Be well"
    James Gilliland www.eceti.org

18. Link to Post #553
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Thanks Gio, that timeline advice is pretty much in line with what Ramtha says also. Be elevated, away from the coasts and large bodies of water, self sufficient and away from cities. Makes sense!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Artemesia (29th July 2011), Calz (27th July 2011), Eram (23rd September 2012), Eyes2theSkies (10th September 2011), giovonni (28th July 2011), tessie999 (2nd August 2011)

20. Link to Post #554
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Thanks Gio, that timeline advice is pretty much in line with what Ramtha says also. Be elevated, away from the coasts and large bodies of water, self sufficient and away from cities. Makes sense!
    Thanks Carmen,

As i just remarked on one of Anchors post...i'm feeling new incoming energies swirling about this week...
    one can feel the gravitational pull from the cosmos unhinging the nuts and bolts of this old and worn out paradigm

21. Link to Post #555
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

As promised ~ here is the latest update report
    monitoring this continuing phenomena by Instigator ~from his excellent channel link:
    https://youtube.com/user/thebarcaroller

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QsnyM...layer_embedded

22. Link to Post #556
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's a good one from Sheilaaliens... though it's perhaps more like a 90 degree angel

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sHjS1...re=uploademail

23. Link to Post #557
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

Latest heads-up from dutchsinse via James newsletter...

#6596 California Volcanoes

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iJlG7...&feature=email

https://youtube.com/watch?v=J2RBQ...el_video_title
    Last edited by giovonni; 29th July 2011 at 19:53.

24. Link to Post #558
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

thought i'd share and post this here...

A friend just inquired in regards to Kan ~ James friend from Japan ~ who has been known to have lived and mediate in a cave...

Here he is bio-locating (not sure of the local) to heaven knows where ~ while conveniently avoiding the hassles of the TSA

http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html
    Last edited by giovonni; 30th July 2011 at 18:55.

25. Link to Post #559
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Now *there* is somethin ya don't see every day

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), giovonni (30th July 2011), Heart-2-Heart (30th July 2011), tessie999 (2nd August 2011)

27. Link to Post #560
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,

In anticipation of the launching of the North American track of George Kavassilias 'Our Journey Home' Global Tour'
    http://www.ourjourneyhomeusa.com/

Here's the latest from ~ Tom and Ramon's ~ The Hundredth Monkey Radio

George Kavassilias

Sunday July 31 2011
    Listen here:
    http://thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/g...avassilas.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 78 128 528 1028 1822 LastLast