+ Reply to Thread
Page 1112 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 112 612 1012 1062 1102 1112 1122 1162 1212 1612 1823 LastLast
Results 22,221 to 22,240 of 36455

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #22221
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Asteroid (3122) «Florence» will do a flyby tomorrow (1 September 2017).

He has an averaged diameter of 4,35 km and will flyby at a distance of 7 million km. But it can be seen with good binoculars tomorrow

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

fourty-two (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Star Tsar (31st August 2017), william r sanford72 (31st August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22222
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

TMRO

Space News | Long-Period Comets More Common Than Expected

Published 31st August 2017

Data from NASA’s Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer has given us a surprise: the population of long-period comets is larger than we expected. Jared walks us through what this all means!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), william r sanford72 (31st August 2017)

5. Link to Post #22223
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Scientific American

Famous 600-Year-Old Nova Pinpointed In Modern Day

After decades of hunting, astronomers have tracked down the origin of a nova first recorded by Korean royal astrologers nearly 600 years ago.

Read all about it here: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ic%3A+Space%29
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), william r sanford72 (31st August 2017)

7. Link to Post #22224
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TheGuardian.com / Space.com

Four Of Seven Earth-Sized Exoplanets May Have Large Quantities Of Water

Hubble telescope readings suggesting watery outer planets of Trappist-1 – including three in habitable zone – boosts hope for life beyond our solar system

Read all about it here: https://www.theguardian.com/science/...of-water#img-1

Post update

Last edited by Star Tsar; 31st August 2017 at 17:43.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), william r sanford72 (31st August 2017)

9. Link to Post #22225
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ArchitecturalDigest.com

This Is Why A Beautiful Sculpture Will Be Launched Into Outer Space

Orbital Reflector plans to boldly go where no other sculpture has gone before & make art history in the process

Read all about it here: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/...to-outer-space

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), william r sanford72 (1st September 2017)

11. Link to Post #22226
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Reuters.com

India's Eighth Navigation Satellite Implodes On Take Off

Read all about it here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1BB20U

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), william r sanford72 (1st September 2017)

13. Link to Post #22227
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA JPL

What's Up For September 2017

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), william r sanford72 (1st September 2017)

15. Link to Post #22228
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Asteroid (3122) «Florence» will do a flyby tomorrow (1 September 2017).

He has an averaged diameter of 4,35 km and will flyby at a distance of 7 million km. But it can be seen with good binoculars tomorrow
    One can track Lady Florence's path here: https://theskylive.com/florence-tracker

Or If the weather is bad in your area here is a "online observing session" hosted by Astronomer Gianluca Masi (It's real more of a preview actually taking palce in 12 hours)

(Live NOW! post update time)

Last edited by Star Tsar; 31st August 2017 at 19:46.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), uzn (1st September 2017), william r sanford72 (1st September 2017)

17. Link to Post #22229
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

LaboratoryEquipment.com

Volunteers Find ‘Spiders’ on Mars - But Not Where they Expected

Published 30th August 2017

Armchair astronomers have helped Oxford University scientists discover landforms known as "spiders" on parts of Mars where they were previously thought not to exist.

Read all about it here: https://www.laboratoryequipment.com/...-they-expected

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), uzn (1st September 2017), william r sanford72 (1st September 2017)

19. Link to Post #22230
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Kev Baker Show

Gary Heseltine | Underwater UFO/USO Sightings, Baltic Sea Anomaly & Ancient Aliens

Gary Heseltine, editor of UFO Truth Magazine, joins us for a night of UFO & USO information. We get into some of the cases Gary has worked on, including an upcoming story about a naval diver that seen something very unexplainable whilst diving in the North Sea. This opens up the topic of Unidentified Submergable Objects – USO’s. We get into the Baltic Sea anomaly that then takes us to Gobleki Tepe & from there we end up on the strange & as yet unproven claims of alien mummies in Peru!

UFO TRUTH MAGAZINE! https://www.ufotruthmagazine.co.uk/

UFO TRUTH MAGAZINE CONFERENCE https://www.ufotruthmagazine.co.uk/2...th-conference/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st September 2017)

21. Link to Post #22231
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO Planet

Sightings Compilation | 30th - 31st August 2017

Review UFO sightings submitted between August 30 and August 31, 2017. Locations: Taipei, Taiwan; Danielsville, GA, USA; Lakewood, OH, USA and Ashland, KY, USA;

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (1st September 2017)

23. Link to Post #22232
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | The Moon & Global Weather Cycles

David Dilley expands on Global Weather Oscillations...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), william r sanford72 (1st September 2017)

25. Link to Post #22233
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Top 10 Reasons The Universe Is Electric: #1 Cosmic Magnetic Fields

This episode marks the beginning of a special 10-part series, "Ten Reasons the Universe is Electric." In this first chapter, we explore the significance of the astrophysical enigma of pervasive cosmic magnetic fields. Basic physics classes teach that electric currents produce magnetic fields. But why is this law of physics almost nowhere evident in the standard astrophysical literature? Plasma physics and electrical engineering hold the key to explaining the origins of powerful magnetic fields throughout the cosmos.

Previous Space News on cosmic magnetic fields: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hHv5iKbRTc&t=319s

Professor Donald Scott on "Magnetic Reconnection": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILUmJmDi6uM&t=3s

Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st September 2017 at 01:44.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), william r sanford72 (1st September 2017)

27. Link to Post #22234
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Space Agency

BepiColombo Prepares For Mercury

Published 1st September 2017

ESA’s first mission to Mercury, BepiColombo, is now set for final thermal tests before launching to the hottest planet in our Solar System in October 2018. Europe said farewell to the spacecraft in July when it was at the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, in its launch configuration.

BepiColombo is a joint mission to Mercury between the ESA and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) and consists of two science orbiters: ESA’s Mercury Planetary Orbiter and JAXA’s Mercury Magnetospheric Orbiter.

More about BepiColombo: http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Sp...ombo_overview2

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017)

29. Link to Post #22235
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fade To Black

Episode 713 | Ray Davis| The Anunnaki

Aired 30th August 2017 | Published 31st August 2017

Ray Davis graduated from The University of Kansas with a B.S. in Education/History.

He is a writer, thinker, and speaker committed to helping people shift paradigms in ways that better their lives and better the planet.

He’s published two books Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (first in a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 416 Empowering Thoughts for Daily Life.

After nearly dying at 25, Ray has spent the past 25 years studying the world’s great religious texts, comparative mythology, ufology, cosmology, and psychology. His unique take on human history is drawn from years of research and long hours pondering how the pieces fit together.

In this broadcast we’ll discuss the Anunnaki and how the history of our species is far more complex and muddled than the accounts in our high school history books.

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (1st September 2017)

31. Link to Post #22236
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News 1st September 2017 | Hurricane Forecast, Sunspots, Earthflare?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017)

33. Link to Post #22237
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

GearsOfBiz.com

Huntsville Seeks FAA Approval To Host Dream Chaser Landings @ HSV

Huntsville, Alabama, has left an indelible mark on the United States’ spaceflight heritage, earning the nickname “The Rocket City” in the process. The city has played a significant role in nearly every facet of America’s national space program, and it has welcomed the blossoming commercial spaceflight sector with open arms. Now the northern Alabama municipality seeks to be a landing location for Sierra Nevada Corporation’s (SNC) Dream Chaser spacecraft.

Read all about it here: http://gearsofbiz.com/huntsville-see...s-at-hsv/39624

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #22238
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    GearsOfBiz.com

Huntsville Seeks FAA Approval To Host Dream Chaser Landings @ HSV

Huntsville, Alabama, has left an indelible mark on the United States’ spaceflight heritage, earning the nickname “The Rocket City” in the process. The city has played a significant role in nearly every facet of America’s national space program, and it has welcomed the blossoming commercial spaceflight sector with open arms. Now the northern Alabama municipality seeks to be a landing location for Sierra Nevada Corporation’s (SNC) Dream Chaser spacecraft.

Read all about it here: http://gearsofbiz.com/huntsville-see...s-at-hsv/39624
    Thats up with the front Wheel? what´s next ? Just a wooden pole ?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

37. Link to Post #22239
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

Huge Asteroid 'Florence' Zooms Past Earth in Record-Breaking Flyby

A mountain-size space rock cruised past Earth this morning (Sept. 1) in a record-breaking encounter that has long had scientists drooling.

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/38013-huge-ast...rth-flyby.html

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (2nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), uzn (1st September 2017), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2017)

39. Link to Post #22240
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

AirCosmosInternational.com

USAF Prepares To Send X-37B Back Into Space

The Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office is preparing for the fifth launch of the X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle, scheduled for 7th September on a SpaceX Falcon 9.

Read all about it here: http://www.aircosmosinternational.co...to-space-99363

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1112 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 112 612 1012 1062 1102 1112 1122 1162 1212 1612 1823 LastLast