+ Reply to Thread
Page 1172 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 172 672 1072 1122 1162 1172 1182 1222 1272 1672 1822 LastLast
Results 23,421 to 23,440 of 36440

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #23421
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

James Bartley's Cosmic Switchboard

George Kavasillas Disclosure Deception

Published 8th December 2017

George Kavasillas returns to The Cosmic Switchboard Show to talk about what the UFO Disclosure Movement is all about. George discusses the "spiritual bypass" that many people experience today. George discusses the False God Head Entity.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...ge-kavasillas/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (9th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #23422
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dutchsinse & SpectroNet

Global Earthquake Forecast | Multiple M6.0 To M6.5 Earthquakes Strike West Pacific

&

Spectro Net

Earthquake & Volcano Monitor Livestream

Stream started 9th December 2017

Last edited by Star Tsar; 11th December 2017 at 01:40.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (9th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23423
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Vox

NASA's Plan To Save Earth From A Giant Asteroid

65 million years ago, a large asteroid collided with Earth near present-day Chicxulub, Mexico. The impact was a climactic event that likely contributed to dinosaur extinction. Today, Earth remains vulnerable to asteroid collisions. In recent history, space rocks have landed in The United States, Russia, and elsewhere. In the event of a potential asteroid collision, NASA has developed several options for dealing with the threat. Researchers at NASA’s Center for Near Earth Object Studies and Jet Propulsion Laboratory have proposed using blunt force, weaponized deflection or a theoretical tool called a gravity tractor to deflect impact. In addition to developing contingency plans, NASA scientists are also searching the sky for future asteroid threats. To learn more about their work and NASA’s plan to prevent an asteroid collision, make sure to watch the video above.

https://www.vox.com/a/asteroid-day

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #23424
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News | 9th December 2017 | Coronal Hole, Artic Blast & Venus On SOHO

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #23425
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 122

Published 9th December 2017

Industrialized / militarized civilization can only be rationally described as an ongoing train wreck of total insanity. The unfolding disaster is now accelerating exponentially. The beyond blatant behavior of those who wield power should be fueling unbridled anger and outrage in populations, but so far the majority of the masses (especially in first world nations) are completely complacent and content with their material world. Toxic vaccinations, GMO foods, fluoridated water, contaminated air, and plenty of power structure propaganda, all have taken their toll. Perhaps the greatest weapon the power brokers wield is weather and biological warfare. Both have long since been fully deployed, and even now the vast majority are completely asleep at the wheel. Once the foundations of the current paradigm completely collapse (a time which draws near), the paradigm we formerly knew will overturn in the blink of eye. Though the rest of the story is not yet written, how much of it may yet depend on what each of us does for the greater good before collapse occurs? How much could we collectively affect the equation for the better if we all efficiently engaged in the battle to sound the alarm? None are helpless, all are needed at the front lines of the fight to wake the masses. If we are to have any chance of turning the tide, the effort will take all of us.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (9th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #23426
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Space Agency

VITA Timelapse - Bangkok To Sapporo

A series of nighttime photos were taken by ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli to create this time-lapse of the Earth as seen from the International Space Station, while it was flying from Bangkok to Sapporo, passing over Ho Chi Min, Hong Kong and Shangai.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (9th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #23427
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

HEADS UP: Mystery As NASA Hosts Media Teleconference To Announce 'Major' Discovery (Again)

Mystery as NASA Hosts Media Teleconference to Announce 'Major' Discovery. NASA will host a media teleconference at 1 p.m. EST Thursday, Dec. 14, to announce the latest discovery made by its planet-hunting Kepler space telescope. The discovery was made by researchers using machine learning from Google. Machine learning is an approach to artificial intelligence, and demonstrates new ways of analyzing Kepler data. NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope has gazed at more than 150,000 stars and continues to transmit back data that leads to important discoveries of celestial objects in our galaxy, including first-time observations of planets outside our solar system. When Kepler launched in March 2009, scientists didn’t know how common planets were beyond our solar system. Thanks to Kepler’s treasure trove of discoveries, astronomers now believe there may be at least one planet orbiting every star in the sky. Kepler completed its prime mission in 2012 and went on to collect data for an additional year in an extended mission. In 2014, the spacecraft began a new extended mission called K2, which continues the search for planets outside our solar system, known as exoplanets, while introducing new research opportunities to study young stars, supernovae and other cosmic phenomena.

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/n...pler-discovery

Teleconference audio and visuals will stream live at: https://www.nasa.gov/live
    For more information about NASA’s Kepler mission, visit: https://www.nasa.gov/kepler

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (9th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #23428
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

Space Fan News

Mr Darnell with this weeks space news roundup!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (9th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #23429
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

Largest Planetarium In The Western Hemisphere Ready To Amaze & Delight

The Liberty Science Center in here has unveiled the largest and most advanced planetarium in the Western Hemisphere. Space.com had the opportunity to visit the Jennifer Chalsty Planetarium, a cinema masterpiece poised to bring astronomy to millions in the tri-state region.

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/39031-largest-...ere-opens.html

&

A Gem Of A Meteor Shower! How To See The Geminids Next Week

Running short on holiday cash? Tired of commuting in a '03 Saturn Ion? Desperately want your favorite NFL team to get on track? Look skyward on Wednesday night (Dec. 13) and you should see plenty of shooting stars to wish upon.

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/39029-geminid-...next-week.html

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (10th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #23430
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

From the largest to the oldest serving...

Stuff.co.nz

Carter Observatory : World Famous In New Zealand

Space exploration is a fascinating subject – traversing the infinite to solve the mystery that's the universe.

If you are hard-pressed for time and becoming an astronaut is not in your to-do list then Space Place in Museums Wellington might bring you just a little bit closer to the space and beyond - at least visually.

Read all about it here: https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/desti...he-space-place

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (10th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #23431
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Wired.co.uk

Meet The Nasa Heroine Saving Earth (& Mars) From "Alien" Invasion

For more than a decade, Nasa planetary protection officer Catharine Conley has been at the forefront of a crucial mission to keep space squeaky clean!

Read all about her here: http://www.wired.co.uk/article/meet-...alien-invasion

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (10th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #23432
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Brinkwire.com

NASA Fails To Spot "Whale-Sized" Asteroid That Skimmed Past Earth

The asteroid, referred to as 2017 VL2, was just about 117,480 kilometers from Earth when it sped by. The distance between the asteroid and the planet was just a third of the distance between the moon and Earth. NASA first observed the potentially lethal asteroid from the Mauna Loa observatory in Hawaii on Nov. 10, however, it had already flown past Earth on Nov. 9.

Read all about it here: http://en.brinkwire.com/12290/nasa-f...ed-past-earth/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (10th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (10th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #23433
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phys.org

JPL Deploys A CubeSat For Astronomy

Tiny satellites called CubeSats have attracted a lot of attention in recent years. Besides allowing researchers to test new technologies, their relative simplicity also offers hands-on training to early-career engineers.

A CubeSat recently deployed from the International Space Station is a key example of their potential, experimenting with CubeSats applied to astronomy.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2017-12-jpl-de...astronomy.html

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), mojo (9th December 2017), william r sanford72 (10th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #23434
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Infinite Being TV

Stanton T Friedman | The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis

Stanton Friedman is a nuclear physicist and professional ufologist. He has lectured about UFO's at more than 600 colleges. He has published more than 90 UFO papers and has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs including on Larry King. Stan was presented with a Lifetime UFO Achievement Award in England, in 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK. His book Flying Saucers and Science was published in June 2008. And he has co-authored several books including Science was Wrong as well as Facts, Fictions & Flying Saucers.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #23435
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    James Bartley's Cosmic Switchboard

George Kavasillas Disclosure Deception

George Kavasillas returns to The Cosmic Switchboard Show to talk about what the UFO Disclosure Movement is all about. George discusses the "spiritual bypass" that many people experience today. George discusses the False God Head Entity.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...ge-kavasillas/

Wow !
    Its so confusing listening to this person .
    What he is trying to convey makes no sense at all , even in his longer seminars/interviews .
    He's still allover the place strugling to make his point .
    My advice "spend your hour elsewhere"
    cheers .

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Fox (11th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #23436
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

The Galileo Experiment & The Red Edge

An exploration of the potential of detecting alien plant life.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), william r sanford72 (10th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #23437
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dutchsinse & SpectroNet

Global Earthquake Forecast | Colorado Earthquake Swarm Near Volcano & Pumping operations - Pressure Transfers East

&

Spectro Net

Earthquake & Volcano Monitor Livestream

Stream started 10th December 2017

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), william r sanford72 (10th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #23438
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

More moon treats from John Lenard Walson
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), Harley (10th December 2017), Star Tsar (11th December 2017), william r sanford72 (11th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #23439
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News | 10th December 2017 | Solar Storm Study, Science Fraud & Planets

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (11th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #23440
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Black Holes Behaving Badly

Published 10th December 2017

Astrophysicists tell us that at the core of 98% of galaxies is a supermassive black hole, a hypothetical “region of spacetime” whose gravitational effects are so colossal that nothing — not even light — can escape. For many years, scientific and educational literature has presented the existence of black holes as a matter of settled science, and science media routinely report fantastic claims about black holes with zero skepticism. In this episode, we explore some of the many recent discoveries that challenge the very existence of the black hole.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (11th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1172 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 172 672 1072 1122 1162 1172 1182 1222 1272 1672 1822 LastLast