+ Reply to Thread
Page 1338 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 338 838 1238 1288 1328 1338 1348 1388 1438 1822 LastLast
Results 26,741 to 26,760 of 36440

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #26741
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 14th March 2019 | Disaster Evidence, Major Blizzard, Cosmic Radiation Study

&

Dr. Brian Tinsley | Solar Influence On Weather & Climate

Published 14th March 2019

Dr. Brian Tinsley - University of Texas at Dallas - Speaking at OTF2019

https://profiles.utdallas.edu/brian.tinsley

The mechanism of electromagnetic coupling works through the global electric circuit, directly adding/changing joule energy in the atmospheric columns. e- current creates heat, pressure change, and chemical changes when moving through a resistive medium (the atmosphere).

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (14th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #26742
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

European Southern Observatory

ESOCast 195 : A Cosmic Bat In Flight

Hidden in one of the darkest corners of the Orion constellation, this Cosmic Bat is spreading its hazy wings through interstellar space two thousand light-years away.

It is illuminated by the young stars nestled in its core — despite being shrouded by opaque clouds of dust, their bright rays still illuminate the nebula. Too dim to be discerned by the naked eye, NGC 1788 reveals its soft colours to ESO's Very Large Telescope in this image — the most detailed to date.

This zoom video starts with a wide view of the Milky Way and ends with a close-up look at NGC 1788. Hidden in one of the darkest corners of the Orion constellation, this Cosmic Bat is spreading its hazy wings through interstellar space two thousand light-years away.

This video pans across NGC 1788. Hidden in one of the darkest corners of the Orion constellation, this Cosmic Bat is spreading its hazy wings through interstellar space two thousand light-years away.

&

ESOCast 196 : 20 Years Of Exploring The Universe

ESO is celebrating the twentieth anniversary of one of the VLT’s most versatile instruments, the FOcal Reducer and low dispersion Spectrograph -- FORS2.

FORS2 — which was originally accompanied by its twin FORS1 — is an instrument mounted on one of the VLT's 8.2-metre Unit Telescopes at Paranal. Its ability to image large areas of the sky in exceptional detail has made it a coveted member of ESO's fleet of cutting-edge scientific instruments. Since its first light twenty years ago, FORS2 has become known as “the Swiss army knife of instruments”. This moniker originates from its uniquely broad set of functions. FORS2’s versatility extends beyond purely scientific uses — its ability to capture beautiful high-quality images makes it a particularly useful tool for public outreach.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 14th March 2019 at 15:09.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

5. Link to Post #26743
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TMRO

Space News | NASA's New Orion Plans, Exos Launches & Troubleshooting INSIGHT

Welcome to our weekly Space News program from TMRO. There was a lot of exciting stuff happening in the cosmos this week!

Space Traffic
    00:16 Long March 3B Launch
    01:09 SpaceX DM-1 Mission Deports ISS and lands
    04:04 Beresheet Lander Update

Space News:
    05:09 Exos Aerospace Sub Orbital Launch
    08:24 NASA is looking at using existing rockets for EM-1 Mission
    10:44 InSight's HFP Hits A Rock, Literally

13:36 Space Weather

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #26744
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phys.org

Astronomers Discover 83 Supermassive Black Holes In The Early Universe

Published 13th March 2019

Astronomers from Japan, Taiwan and Princeton University have discovered 83 quasars powered by supermassive black holes in the distant universe, from a time when the universe was less than 10 percent of its present age.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-03-astron...les-early.html

&

Researchers Confirm Massive Hyper-Runaway Star Ejected From The Milky Way Disk

A fast-moving star may have been ejected from the Milky Way's stellar disk by a cluster of young stars, according to researchers from the University of Michigan who say the star did not originate from the middle of the galaxy, as previously believed by astronomers.

"This discovery dramatically changes our view on the origin of fast-moving stars," said Monica Valluri, a research professor in the Department of Astronomy at U-M's College of Literature, Science, and the Arts. "The fact that the trajectory of this massive fast-moving star originates in the disk rather that at the Galactic center indicates that the very extreme environments needed to eject fast-moving stars can arise in places other than around supermassive black holes."

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-03-massiv...ted-milky.html

&

Opportunity's Parting Shot Was A Beautiful Panorama

Over 29 days last spring, NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity documented this 360-degree panorama from multiple images taken at what would become its final resting spot in Perseverance Valley. Located on the inner slope of the western rim of Endurance Crater, Perseverance Valley is a system of shallow troughs descending eastward about the length of two football fields from the crest of Endeavor's rim to its floor.

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2019-03-opport...-panorama.html

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th March 2019), william r sanford72 (14th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #26745
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Silicon Valley Astronomy Lectures

Dr. Penelope Boston | The Planets Under Our Feet: Caves On Earth, Mars, & Beyond

New exploration indicates that caves may be more common on rocky and icy worlds in our Solar System than we have thought in the past. Caves below the Earth show us a very different planet than the familiar one we experience on the surface. Each dark cave system has its own micro-organisms and distinctive mineral and chemical properties. Dr. Boston takes us on a tour of the some of the most spectacular caves under the Earth and the unusual life-forms they harbor, and considers how the lessons they teach us can be applied to the exploration of the Solar System, especially the icy moons of the giant planets.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26746
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

PBS Space Time

The Future Of Space Tourism With Richard Branson

The private space-race has been on for a while now. The attention has been on Space-X and Blue Origin with their reusable rockets. But there’s one private space program that’s been doing things a little differently. Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic isn’t building rockets at all – it’s building spaceships. And I got to sit down and talk to him about it.

Amid the loud rivalry of between Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos, amid the extravagance of self-landing rockets and … other displays, Virgin Galactic achieved something no other private space company ever has – in 2014 it became the first to put an actual person in space on board its SpaceShipOne – turning its pilot into the world’s first private astronaut. And then, on February 22nd, the VSS Unity, reached space in a sub-orbital flight carrying the first-ever passenger-astronaut on a private spacecraft.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #26747
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dr Becky Smethurst

Space Is Weird | X-Ray Jellyfish Galaxies

Jellyfish in space! Jellyfish galaxies are found in clusters of galaxies and we think it's the hot gas between the galaxies that cause them to have their gas stripped out into long tails as they fall through it. How do we know that it's hot though? And why is the gas hot? Lots of big questions left to try and explain these weird and mysterious jellyfish.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th March 2019), william r sanford72 (14th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #26748
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 15th & 16th March 2019

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (17th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #26749
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Astrum

What Did ESA's Rosetta Discover @ Comet 67P

Published 16th March 2019

The Rosetta Philae mission brought us closer to a comet than we have ever been before, with bold ambitions & science goals but what exactly did it discover whiilst @ Comet 67P?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

19. Link to Post #26750
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Lunar & Planetary Institute

Dr Carly Howlett | Ultima Thule : NASA's Exploration Of An Ancient & Distant World

Published 15th March 2019

Dr Carly Howlett highlights what we have learned so far from this ancient & distant Kuiper belt object as data is still being recieved on Earth.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #26751
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Planetary Society

Where We Are : Spacecraft Locations For April 2019

This video shows where all publically known spacecraft loactions within our solar system as of April 1st 2019.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

23. Link to Post #26752
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

United Launch Alliance

Delta IV NROL-71

Launched & Streamed 15th March 2019

ULA's second to last Delta IV Heavy rocket launch from Cape Canaveral Air Force Base, Florida, USA on the 15th March 2019.

Highlights if one prefers

Everyday Astronaut coverage if one prefers

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th March 2019 at 08:00.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

25. Link to Post #26753
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News | Episode 188

Broadcast & Published 16th March 2019

Mr Dane Wigington with the latest news pertinent to the unraveling of the web of life here on Earth.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...h-16-2019-188/

Updated to include

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th March 2019 at 08:16.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

27. Link to Post #26754
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA JPL

Jessie Christiansen & Karl Stapelfeldt | The Golden Age Of Exoplanet Exploration

This presentation highlights the current state of exoplanet science & offers a sneek peek of what discoveries which may be around the corner.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th March 2019 at 08:54.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #26755
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Project Blue Book Explained | Life & Death : Korean War UFOs

Streamed & Published 15th March 2019

Richard on the background case of episode eight of the History channel's Project Blue Book serires. This time the subject matter is the UFOs sighted whilst the Korean war was rumbling on.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

31. Link to Post #26756
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Sirius Disclosure

Official Trailer | Close Encounters Of The Fifth Kind: Consciousness, Contact & The Human Future

Brand new trailer of Dr Greer's latest cinematic offering this time concentrating of CE-5.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th March 2019 at 01:53.

32. Link to Post #26757
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Speaking of Dr Greer this one nearly flew under my radar! (Excuse the intended pun!)

Sophie & Co

Dr Steven Greer | Is Humanity Ready For The Unknown?

Published 15th February 2019

Dr Greer connects with the grand daughter of the second president of Georgia, The beautiful Sophie Shevednadze to discuss the global UFO coverup & What needs to be done to dismatle it.

33. Link to Post #26758
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    ECETI Stargate

As You Wish Talk Radio

Peter Maxwell Slattery | ECETI To OZCETI

Recorded & Published 9th March 2019

James host Peter for an advanced galactic red pill chat session.

Peter Maxwell Slattery | ECETI To OZCETI Again!

Recorded & Published 16th March 2019

James host Peter for another advanced galactic red pill chat session.

Latest from Peter

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #26759
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Inside Edition

Why Roswell Became A Haven For UFO Fanatics

Recorded & Broadcast 1997 & Published 9th March 2019

Inside Edition with a flashback report from 1997 on everything to do with the Roswell incident.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

37. Link to Post #26760
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO Planet

UFO Sightings | 13th - 17th March 2019

Published 17th March 2019

The videos and photos contained in this production have been submitted by people from around the world and have not been investigated by qualified investigators as of yet.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (18th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1338 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 338 838 1238 1288 1328 1338 1348 1388 1438 1822 LastLast