+ Reply to Thread
Page 1356 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 356 856 1256 1306 1346 1356 1366 1406 1456 1822 LastLast
Results 27,101 to 27,120 of 36433

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27101
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

European Space Agency

Living Planet Symposium 2019 Opening

Published 13th May 2019

Held in Milan, Italy, on 13–17 May 2019, it is the world’s biggest conference on Earth observation to date. The event not only sees scientists present their latest findings on Earth’s environment and climate based on satellite data, but also focuses on the importance of Earth observation in building a sustainable future and a resilient society.

Read all about it here: https://lps19.esa.int/NikalWebsitePo...ium-2019/lps19

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (13th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #27102
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA

Administrator Bridenstine on Budget Amendment Supporting Humans on Moon in 2024

Published 13th May 2019

As you know, the President has given our agency the bold charge to land the first woman and the next man on the lunar South Pole by 2024. And now, President Trump has extended his vote of confidence in our work with an amended budget request for fiscal year 2020 that includes 1.6 billion dollars in additional funding.

This investment is a down payment on NASA’s efforts and is required to achieve our bold objective. It’s the boost NASA needs, allowing us to move forward with design, development and exploration.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (15th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #27103
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Sixty Symbols

Planetary Poles & Magnetic Fields

Published 13th May 2019

Dr Meghan Gray chats about magnetic fields and the Earth's changeable poles.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #27104
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Dark Matters Radio

Dr John Brandenburg

Recorded 5th & Published 13th May 2019

Host Don Ecker invites Dr Brandenburg for a update on his work on various exciting projects, the red planet, UFOlogy, Earth's catastrophe cycle & a galaxy more!

As mentioned by Dr Brandenburg

http://www.jmess.org/wp-content/uplo...SP13420148.pdf

Last edited by Star Tsar; 14th May 2019 at 02:25.

8. Link to Post #27105
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO News Network Sunday

Paul Dean

Recorded & Published 13th May 2019

Paul Dean discusses NORAD, the USAF Space Command, the FAA and NASIC in relation to UFOs.

http://ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com/

9. Link to Post #27106
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO Classified

Experiencers Of Utah UFOs

Published 13th May 2019

Erica Lukes invites three experiencers whom she has been in contact with for over a year, They all live in her home state of Utah & They are here to share...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #27107
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier's Event Horizon

Joe Scott | Should We Contact Alien Civilizations?

Published 13th May 2019

Joe Scott from Answers with Joe and John Michael Godier discuss whether sending signals out or answering signals from extraterrestrials is safe. Should we tell Aliens we are here?

12. Link to Post #27108
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phenomenal Travel Videos

Chakra Vimana - Ancient blueprint of UFO found in India?

Published 10th May 2019

To quote host "Hey guys, today I am exploring a hill called Tirumalai, and this is a very ancient site, the structures you are seeing are about a thousand years old. I will cover these temples in a different video, but the real reason why I am here is because I got an email about a strange diagram which exists in one of these caves. The builders have constructed brick structures around natural caves, this is why we see a combination of natural and artificial structures here. Why are the ceilings so low? because these are natural overhanging rocks and these chambers were used as a secret location for gatherings and events.
    And here you can see the strange diagram, the blueprint that I wanted to see. Let's be honest, your immediate impression is that it resembles a technical diagram. Why do you feel this way? Because in ancient art, you would expect human or divine figures, flowers or cute designs, but it does not have any of them. If you look at it from different angles, it is clear that it is not a 2 dimensional structure. It must be a 3 dimensional structure, the diagram in fact shows the top view of an advanced machine. Look at this figure, this a 4 blade rotor or a fan, this is exactly how a rotor would look from the top. There is not one, but four of them positioned in the same line. And look, they are all connected using the same cable line, this is incredible.
    But what is more interesting, is the name of this drawing itself: Locals call it Chakra Vimana, which literally means a flying saucer. The word Chakra means a rotating wheel and the word Vimana means a flying machine. Is this the top view of an actual UFO, a flying saucer? Look carefully, there are small circles in the middle, and there are wires which appear to connect them on all four sides, but they do not touch the circle, the wires are merely placed close to the circles. Such details on this diagram cannot be explained by anything else, this is definitely a sophisticated machine we are looking at. See how there are arcs, placed in certain points, today we call them crescent magnets and use them in various motors. Look at the color coding, just like a modern technical drawing, the inner circle is blue, the middle circle is black, and the outer circle has bands of brown and black. Upon careful observation, we can see that colors used in all the details have been done following strict rules. Is it possible that this diagram shows the blueprint of a UFO? Is it why this is called Chakra Vimana?
    To understand this, we need to look at the history of this ancient site. There are several temples in this hill, but surprisingly, they do not belong to Hinduism, they belong a religion known as Jainism. Jainism is one of the oldest religions of India and contains many secrets about Vimanas, or flying machines. Let us go into the main chamber of this temple to understand more about this. The central figure here is called Mahavira, he looks eerily peaceful, he is one of the most important Gods in Jainism. But his origin is shrouded in mystery. According to ancient texts, he emerged from a spacecraft called Puspa-Uttara. In fact, every statue you see here came out of Vimanas, according to ancient Jain texts. They are collectively known as Vimana Vasins, meaning they are dwellers of Vimana. These deities have some distinct features, some are shown with wings to indicate flight and some are shown with reptilian features, the hood of snakes. Their purpose was to serve and protect the great God Mahavira. Is it possible that the diagram that is drawn here is a blue print of an ancient Vimana used by these deities? How else can we explain this drawing?
    But there is another clue why this entire site may contain advanced scientific information. If we examine these chambers and caverns, we can see that many of the paintings and drawings have been deliberately erased. The paintings on the top of overhanging rocks have been intentionally destroyed. Locals claim that this deliberate act of vandalism was done in 1939, by British soldiers due to racism.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2019), william r sanford72 (15th May 2019), Zampano (15th May 2019)

14. Link to Post #27109
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

MegalithomaniaUK

Marbles of the Gods | Stone Spheres of Costa Rica & The World

Published 13th May 2019

This video is the first part of a small series on the megalithic spheres of Costa Rica. This one focuses on the Museums and Parks of San Jose. Hugh recently travelled to Costa Rica to explore the enigmatic stone spheres that have been discovered there over the last century. Ranging from the size of footballs to 9ft in diameter, and often perfectly carved, these spheres have left archaeologists and researchers baffled as to who built them, how and why. The opening scene of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' showed Indiana Jones running down a tunnel to escape from one of them, but rather than a booby-trap set by the ancients, it has been revealed that these may have been more to do with geomancy, navigation, alignments and astronomy. Over the next few episodes, Hugh will look at other similar spheres that have been discovered in southern Costa Rica and around the world and give an historical overview of the strange 'marbles of the gods' (as David Hatcher Childress named them).

This video is the second part of a small series on the megalithic spheres of Costa Rica. This one focuses on those in Palmar Sur and Palmar Norte, 300 miles south of San Jose.. Hugh recently travelled to Costa Rica to explore the enigmatic stone spheres that have been discovered there over the last century. Ranging from the size of footballs to 9ft in diameter, and often perfectly carved, or possibly "cast", these spheres have left archaeologists and researchers baffled as to who built them, how and why. The opening scene of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' showed Indiana Jones running down a tunnel to escape from one of them, but rather than a booby-trap set by the ancients, it has been revealed that these may have been more to do with geomancy, navigation, alignments and astronomy. In the next episode we find more examples insitu at a site called "Finca 6".

This video is the third part of a small series on the megalithic spheres of Costa Rica. This one focuses on those in Palmar Sur and at Finca Six, 300 miles south of San Jose.

This video is the fourth part of a small series on the megalithic spheres of Costa Rica. This one focuses on some in secret locations in Palmar Sur and Palmar Norte, with one that has intricate carvings. We also find the largest one of all hidden in the jungle.

An exploration of the perfectly carved ancient giant stone spheres found in Costa Rica and around the world. What were the ancients up to?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 20th May 2019 at 16:35.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Axman (14th May 2019), Bluegreen (14th May 2019), Zampano (15th May 2019)

16. Link to Post #27110
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 14th May 2019 | Strong Geomagnetic Effects, More CMEs Coming

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

18. Link to Post #27111
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Eugene Bagashov | Where Did Asteroids Come From?

Published 14th May 2019

For many decades, in the standard story of our solar system, we have been told that asteroids, as well as comets and meteoroids are the so-called left-overs of the early solar system. In this view, comets and asteroids have been proposed as the possible source of our planet’s oceans. Of course, when spacecraft have visited comets they’ve not found anything like the dirty snowballs of conventional theory. In this conclusion to his three-part presentation, physicist Eugene Bagashov explores the latest scientific papers into the evidence for the water of the asteroids Bennu and Ryugu, respectively, and what it means for our understanding of the solar system’s history and origins.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

20. Link to Post #27112
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

A weird one!

American Meteor Society

Event #2127-2019 | Chioggia, Veneto, Italy | 10th May 2019 @ 20:47 UT

Published 14th May 2019

Supporting Link: https://fireball.imo.net/members/imo...vent/2019/2127

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

22. Link to Post #27113
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Canadian Space Agency

Honey in Microgravity

Published 14th May 2019

CSA astronaut David Saint-Jacques takes advantage of microgravity to play with honey!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

24. Link to Post #27114
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

CosmoQuest

Daily Space

Streamed & Published 14th May 2019

Dr Pamela Gay with your space & astronomy news for the past day.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

26. Link to Post #27115
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Skywatching: Moon Gets Close to Spica, Virgo's Brightest Star

Published 14th May 2019

The star Spica poses near the Moon tomorrow evening . It’s the brightest star of the constellation Virgo, and one of the 20 brightest stars in the entire night sky.

Spica is especially hot — tens of thousands of degrees hotter than the Sun. That high temperature makes the star especially bright, and gives it a blue-white color.

According to earthsky.com, if Spica were the same distance as our sun from us, it would shine some 1,900 times more brightly in the visible spectrum than our sun does. Spica is located 262 light-years away from Earth.

On May 15-16, look for the bright waxing gibbous Moon near Virgo’s brightest star Spica, in the evening sky.

Read all about it here: https://earthsky.org/tonight/moon-an...-may-15-and-16

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

28. Link to Post #27116
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics Presentations

Eric Switzer | EXCLAIM: A New Balloon Mission to Map the Cosmological History of Galaxies

Published 14th May 2019

The EXperiment for Cryogenic Large-Aperture Intensity Mapping (EXCLAIM) is a high-altitude balloon-borne spectrometer designed to deepen our understanding of star formation in a cosmological context. It will map the sub-mm emission of redshifted carbon monoxide (CO) and singly-ionized carbon ([Cii]) lines in windows comprising 0 < z < 3.5. These lines trace star formation and its precursors but have only preliminary characterization beyond the nearby universe. Rather than detect individual galaxies, EXCLAIM will measure the statistics of brightness fluctuations of redshifted, cumulative line emission. This form of intensity mapping (IM) is attracting increasing interest and investment as a way to take a census of cosmological line emission and structure. I will review some of the benefits and challenges of IM, ongoing efforts, and describe the new EXCLAIM mission.

&

Re’em Sari | Dynamical Processes in the Galactic Centre

Published 14th May 2019

Centres of galaxies have stellar densities ten orders of magnitude higher than the galactic average. Binaries which pass too close to the central black hole get ripped apart, and launch hyper velocity stars away from the galaxy. Stars which get too close get destroyed, either gently by transferring mass slowly, while emitting detectable gravitational waves, or abruptly in a tidal disruption event. I’ll review these processes and discuss the dynamics between stars the lead to them.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 15th May 2019 at 07:46.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

30. Link to Post #27117
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

SkyTour Radio

Astro Potpourri

Aired 5th & Published 14th May 2019

In this episode of SkyTour Radio Mr D'Antonio focuses on the entire universe rather than one planet, star or region think of it as a potpourri selection...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

32. Link to Post #27118
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space

How Long Can Humans Outrun Extinction?

Published 14th May 2019

In a few million years, we’re going to have to leave Earth if we want to survive. But how long can we actually outrun extinction before the universe becomes uninhabitable to us?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

34. Link to Post #27119
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

CommentaryMagazine.com

Are We Alone in the Universe? | By Ethan Seigel

Published 15th May 2019

There is a common belief among astrophysicists and other scientists that studying the universe has revealed our own planet as something less than special. The reasoning is as follows: Earth, long assumed to be stationary and unmoving, is just one of many planets orbiting our sun. Our sun is nothing more than a regular, nondescript star, one of hundreds of billions found within the Milky Way. The Milky Way itself is just one of an estimated 2 trillion galaxies strewn across the expanse of our observable universe. As our own insignificant home, Earth, is teeming with life, including intelligent and technologically innovative human beings, wouldn’t it be reasonable to infer that whatever is common here is plentiful throughout the universe?

Read all about it here: https://www.commentarymagazine.com/a...-the-universe/

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

36. Link to Post #27120
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

MJ Banias

The UFO People | The 3 SECRETS of UFO Investigators | Stuff You Need to Know Before Getting Involved

Published 14th May 2019

Ever thought about becoming a paranormal or UFO investigator? Want to become the next Linda Moulton Howe or Richard Dolan? Want to see a UFO? Want to be on the cutting edge of Disclosure? Here are 3 secrets that you need to know before you get started, and they won't make you happy.

Purchase "The UFO People: A Curious Culture" here: http://bit.ly/theufopeople

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1356 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 356 856 1256 1306 1346 1356 1366 1406 1456 1822 LastLast