Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #2721
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    [...]
    If I recall the Razzeto paper correctly, he uses some additional alignments with the planets, forming some sort of cross, in order to narrow the date and time down to Dec 21, 2012, midnight in Mexico .

[...]
    That's Razzeto rational and logical approach which I would tend to largely agree with.

However, what people "talk" about is the "galactic alignment," meaning crossing the galactic equatorial plane which, astronomically, occurred in 1998 + 2 but still cashing in on it.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (11th December 2012), eaglespirit (11th December 2012), giovonni (11th December 2012), Samsara (11th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2722
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    However, what people "talk" about is the "galactic alignment," meaning crossing the galactic equatorial plane which, astronomically, occurred in 1998 + 2 but still cashing in on it.
    Ah - but we're not crossing the galactic plane. We last passed through the galactic plane about 3 million years ago, and won't cross it again for another 30 million years . The solar system is now about 75 to 100 light years above the galactic plane.

What's happening is that earth is on the "back side" of the sun, opposite the core of the Milky Way Galaxy on the day of the winter solstice, Dec 21.

Let me define a couple of useful terms - the front side and the back side of the sun . I define the front side of the sun to be the side closest to the galactic core, and the back side to be the opposite side, farthest from the galactic core. From our earthly perspective, when the earth is on the back side of the sun, then the sun is between earth and the galactic core. From earth, this appears as the sun rising in the constellation Sagittarius (since that's the constellation in the general direction of the galactic core from our solar system.)

Now currently earth is having its winter solstice (known as Dec 21 on our calendar) when earth happens to be on the back side of the sun, hence when the sun is in the constellation of Sagittarius. The winter solstice (and other seasonal events) move through the signs of the Zodiac, due to the earth's 25,800 year precession (wobble like a top.) In 25,800/2 == 12,900 years, Sagittarius will be a summer sign, not a winter sign, because in 12,900 years, the earth's wobble will be such that its Northern hemisphere will be having summer when it is on the back side of the sun, not winter.

Sagittarius is always (for many eons anyway) on the front side of the sun as I defined front side. What changes over the 25,800 year cycle is where the earth is, relative to the sun's front and back side, when the earth is having its various seasonal events.

The primary special event this year (and nearby years) is that the earth's precession is timed so that (1) the winter solstice happens at the same time that (2) earth is on the "back side" of the sun. In another 25,800/2 == 12,900 years, the winter solstice will happen just when the earth is on the "front side" of the sun, approximately between the sun and the galactic center.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th December 2012 at 10:07.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (11th December 2012), Debra (15th December 2012), eaglespirit (11th December 2012), giovonni (11th December 2012), greybeard (11th December 2012), InTheBackground (11th December 2012), Samsara (11th December 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2012), Wind (11th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #2723
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    Ah - but we're not crossing the galactic plane. We last passed through the galactic plane about 3 million years ago, and won't cross it again for another 30 million years . The solar system is now about 75 to 100 light years above the galactic plane.

[...]
    Then, I would like to see the data for that because, accordingly, the crossing of the equatorial galactic plane around C.E. 1998 is pure fiction.

Because, from what I managed to reconstruct from the data I collected is that our solar system bops up and down about the equatorial galactic plane every 12,000+ years (see calz diagram above) while dancing in a spiral with its binary twin around the galactic center.

See one of my recent post, where observations about Sirius indicate that it is not the earth that wobbles to generate the precession of the Equinoxes but, rather, the circling of our sun around the center of gravity of its dance with its twin in a binary system. That same dance that would get both stars bopping above and below that galactic equatorial plane.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (11th December 2012), eaglespirit (11th December 2012), giovonni (11th December 2012), Samsara (11th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #2724
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Getting beyond me ... but found an interesting site that might shed some light?

Either Paul is on to something or else he is colluding with the debunkers

Introduction

It's been said that first-hand knowledge is not only more worth acquiring than second-hand knowledge, but is usually much easier and more delightful to acquire.

This was our own experience regarding the difference between the "Galactic Plane" and the "Galactic Equator". The information we'd found in several online sources indicated that they're identical. We knew this to be wrong, so we searched further, and found the article from 1960 in which the International Astronomical Union (IAU) defined the reference plane that has since become known as the "Galactic Equator". We'll soon see that this is an unfortunate misnomer.

Although the IAU's article was apparently not written for the general public, it's quite readable, with a friendly, engaging tone. We encourage everyone to examine it themselves, and hope our treatment of it here will help readers over any difficult spots.

... *snip* ...

Comparison with the Galactic Plane

While the "Galactic Equator" is a mathematically convenient reference based upon a the H1 plane, the Galactic Plane is (roughly speaking) a plane of symmetry of the whole Galaxy's distribution of mass. (See here.) The Galactic Plane and the H1 plane (and therefore the "Galactic Equator") are approximately parallel just because the Galaxy is such a thin disk.

As mentioned earlier, the Sun never crosses the "Galactic Equator", but will cross the Galactic Plane in about 30 million years. Of course that statement needs some explanation.

The Sun never crosses the Galactic Equator because the Sun is always on the Galactic Equator: that Equator passes through the center of the Sun, by definition. We sometimes hear that the Sun aligns with the Galactic Equator near the Winter Solstice of each year, but that's only because we tend to look at things from our from our provincial geocentric perspective. The ecliptic plane (i.e., the plane that contains the Earth's orbit) passes through the Center of the Sun, just like the "Galactic Equator", but the two are not parallel. Therefore, the ecliptic plane and the "Galactic Equator" intersect along a line that passes through the Sun's center. When the Earth crosses that line in its yearly orbit around the Sun, the Sun appears (from our perspective) to "align with the intersection of the ecliptic and the galactic equator". Actually, it's the Earth that's getting in line.

In contrast, the Sun is currently almost 100 light-years away from the Galactic Plane, as explained here (see below).

http://www.2012hoax.org/galactic-equator-vs-plane

Our place in the galaxy

First, a bit of background: The Milky Way divides the night sky into two roughly equal hemispheres. This indicates that the Solar System lies close to the galactic plane. However, "close" is a relative term. The Solar System is moving in the general direction of the star Vega. It takes the Solar System about 225–250 million years to complete one orbit of the galaxy (a galactic year)

As the solar system orbits the galactic core, it wobbles or ‘bobs’ up and down through the disk of the galaxy, in kind of a sine-wave shaped path. This occurs because the mass of the galaxy is actually spread out into a thin disk. When a solar system is on one side of this disk the gravity of the disk will pull on the solar system, speeding it up until it passes through the center of the galactic plane. Once the Solar System reaches the other side, the gravity of the disk pulls on the solar system, slowing it down, until it comes to a stop, and begins a return trip. All of this happens while the systems are all orbiting the center of gravity of the Galaxy, every 33 million years or so during the complete 225-250 million year orbit.

Above the plane

We are currently 'above' the plane (to the galactic North) by about 75 to 101 light years. Some researchers have suggested that when the Sun ends up above the disk of the galaxy, that we will not be as well protected by the magnetic field of the galaxy itself, and would therefore be exposed to more intense cosmic radiation. Based on the period of oscillation this would not appear to be due for another 10 million years or so.

Passing through the galactic plane

But, what will happen when it passes through the center of the disk? Some have passed on the idea that a passage through the galactic plane may trigger some extra bombardment. Their theory is that as we pass through the densest part of the plane, gravitational forces from the surrounding giant gas and dust clouds dislodge comets from their paths. The comets plunge into the solar system, some of them colliding with the earth.

Are we due?

Based on the solar system's current position (27 +/- 4 pc, or 75 to 101 light years) above the galactic plane and the fact that we are currently moving away from it, with an estimated passage through it about 3 million years ago, we are not due to re-encounter the galactic plane for quite some time. We won’t be back through the disk for another 30 million years! I don’t think Microsoft Outlook goes out that far.

Conclusion

We have shown that the Solar System passes through the galactic plane every 33 million years or so, and that we last passed through it about 3 million years ago. We are therefore not due to pass through it again in 2012.

http://www.2012hoax.org/galactic-plane

LOL - even suggests this about the same image I posted:

Quote A typical bogus illustration of "Crossing the Galactic Plane".
    Last edited by Calz; 11th December 2012 at 11:07.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (11th December 2012), giovonni (11th December 2012), Hervé (11th December 2012), Samsara (11th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (11th December 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #2725
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[...]

[...]
    Then, I would like to see the data for that because, accordingly, the crossing of the equatorial galactic plane around C.E. 1998 is pure fiction.
    See Will Earth cross the galactic equator in 2012? and Will our solar system cross the galactic plane on December 21, 2012? for a source for my claims the earth last passed above the galactic plane 3 million years ago, will pass it again in another 30 million years, and is now 75 to 100 light years above it.

Notice I said "galactic plane". You said "galactic equatorial plane" (or "equatorial galactic plane"). By galactic plane, I mean the plane through the middle (thickest part) of our galaxy. As stated in my first link just above, "The galactic plane is the actual mid-plane or center line of our galaxy’s huge spinning disk of stars." I am not sure what you mean by "galactic equatorial plane", but perhaps you mean a plane that includes the sun and the galactic core, and that intersects with what I called the galactic plane on a line perpendicular to a line from the sun to the core. If that's what you mean, then the earth cycles above and below that plane annually.

In any event, if say the sun's companion is Sirius, that star is 8.7 light years away. I suppose that whatever is the sun's binary companion is some such distance away, perhaps less if it is a companion less massive than Sirius. Given that the sun is some 75 to 100 light years above the galactic plane, then it's companion if such there be at such a distance as Sirius is also well above the galactic plane, and neither will be crossing the plane anytime in the next many millions of years.

Because, from what I managed to reconstruct from the data I collected is that our solar system bops up and down about the equatorial galactic plane every 12,000+ years (see calz diagram above) while dancing in a spiral with its binary twin around the galactic center.

See one of my recent post, where observations about Sirius indicate that it is not the earth that wobbles to generate the precession of the Equinoxes but, rather, the circling of our sun around the center of gravity of its dance with its twin in a binary system. That same dance that would get both stars bopping above and below that galactic equatorial plane.
    I am reading what you reference here as analyzing the possibility that the sun is orbiting either Sirius or a dark star, as part of a binary star combination (or in the case of Sirius, I guess that would be a quaternary star combination, since Sirius is already known to be three stars, if I recall correctly.) This is really nice stuff. I am particularly impressed with the Binary Research Institute. They do an excellent job of explaining this.

Nice stuff, but it has only secondary affects on what I wrote. For example, whereas I wrote the the earth's precession (wobble) is 25,800 years, and offered no serious explanation for what causes this wobble, they explain the "wobble" as the due to the changing orientation of the solar system, relative to the celestial background and inertial space, due to the sun's orbiting in a binary star system, and they detail how this rate of apparent "precession" varies faster and slower, over time, as the sun traverses the perihelion (closest) and aphelion (furthest) points of this orbit.

Again ... nice stuff ... but of no substantial relevance to what I wrote.

No, both stars would not be bopping above and below the galactic plane. Rather both stars would be dancing in an orbit well above the plane.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (11th December 2012), eaglespirit (11th December 2012), Samsara (13th December 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #2726
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    This was our own experience regarding the difference between the "Galactic Plane" and the "Galactic Equator". The information we'd found in several online sources indicated that they're identical. We knew this to be wrong, so we searched further, and found the article from 1960 in which the International Astronomical Union (IAU) defined the reference plane that has since become known as the "Galactic Equator". We'll soon see that this is an unfortunate misnomer.
    I wrote my immediately previous reply before reading your reply.

Yes, the distinction between galactic plane and galactic equator is an important one, and I agree that the term galactic equator is an unfortunate term.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (11th December 2012), eaglespirit (11th December 2012), giovonni (11th December 2012), Samsara (13th December 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #2727
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

The latest stuff...

From the Suspicious Observers ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fkTQh...em-uploademail

Resources:

Quote Published on Dec 11, 2012

See my video called "The Evidence" from December 9th.

WORLD WEATHER:
    NDBC Buoys: http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/
    Tropical Storms: http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/
    HurricaneZone Satellite Images: http://www.hurricanezone.net/westpac...nimations.html
    Weather Channel: http://www.weather.com/
    NOAA Environmental Visualization Laboratory: http://www.nnvl.noaa.gov/Default.php
    Pressure Maps: http://www.woweather.com/cgi-bin/exp...NU=0000000000&...
    Satellite Maps: http://www.woweather.com/cgi-app/sat...G=us&CONT=namk
    Forecast Maps: http://www.woweather.com/weather/map...G=us&CONT=usus
    EL DORADO WORLD WEATHER MAP: http://www.eldoradocountyweather.com...-composite-ir-...
    TORCON: http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index [Tornado Forecast for the day]
    HURRICANE TRACKER: http://www.weather.com/weather/hurricanecentral/tracker

US WEATHER:
    Precipitation Totals: http://www.cocorahs.org/ViewData/Lis...ipReports.aspx
    GOES Satellites: http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov/goes/
    THE WINDMAP: http://hint.fm/wind/
    Severe Weather Threats: http://www.weather.com/news/weather-...eather-tracker
    Canada Weather Office Satellite Composites: http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/satellite/index_e.html
    Temperature Delta: http://www.intellicast.com/National/...ure/Delta.aspx
    Records/Extremes: http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/extremes/records/

SPACEWEATHER:
    Spaceweather: http://spaceweather.com
    SOHO Solar Wind: http://umtof.umd.edu/pm/
    HAARP Data Meters: http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/data.html
    Planetary Orbital Diagram - Ceres1 JPL: http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=0#orb
    SDO: http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/
    Helioviewer: http://www.helioviewer.org/
    SOHO: http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-..._movie_theater
    Stereo: http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images
    SunAEON: http://www.sunaeon.com/#/solarsystem/ [Just click it... trust me]
    SOLARIMG: http://solarimg.org/artis/
    iSWA: http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov/iswa/iSWA.html
    NASA ENLIL SPIRAL: http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaS...mer?timestamp=...
    NOAA ENLIL SPIRAL: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/wsa-enlil/
    GOES Xray: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/sxi/goes15/index.html
    Gamma Ray Bursts: http://grb.sonoma.edu/
    BARTOL Cosmic Rays: http://neutronm.bartol.udel.edu//spa...r/welcome.html
    ISWA: http://iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSystemWebApp/
    NOAA Sunspot Classifications: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpdir/latest/SRS.txt
    GONG: http://gong2.nso.edu/dailyimages/

14. Link to Post #2728
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Currently it appears the PTB will not provide the answers about disclosure unlesss forced to, so it's necessary to look at other ways the PTB manipulate the MSM especially on news about UFOs to provide us a clue where disclosure is in their minds. The recent news story out of Russia illustrates this. President Dimitry's off camera remarks were portrayed as a big joke from the primary news outlets like the Associated Press (AP). The story sounds much diffferent coming from the alternative media.

Jon Kelly's latest UFO program highlights this point well. Likely the races visiting are wise and know the control structure here on earth and have made allowances to contact others not in that control structure. Carlos Diaz is another UFO witness and helps support the fact that there are people out there being very quiet. If you watched the excellent video, 'Ships of light,' the man in the red volkswagon was involved with the visitors on a much deeper level. I keep hoping there will be enough support for those individuals to feel safe enough to come forward and share. I can imagine the PTB would intimidate or do other things to quiet them though.

Don't forget there is the worlwide UFO event planned and maybe some havent heard about it. Maybe we the people and not the power structure can make the difference.

http://www.examiner.com/article/live...e-largest-ever
    Last edited by mojo; 11th December 2012 at 17:21.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Calz (11th December 2012), giovonni (11th December 2012), Samsara (13th December 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #2729
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

First let me say ~ As of late modern human language (English) is becoming a challenge (for me) in attempting to fully express myself ...

And in response to all the recent post concerning where and what is happening to our solar system's transit through the Milky Way galaxy... For me personally this is all subject to what resonates within and what one chooses to believe via the thoughts one creates. This is why i no longer (fully) subscribe to humankind's (interpreted) and established cosmic earth science... For i feel and sense it has all been tainted a bit to say the least...

For those who might have missed the opportunity to fully watch this video...

Again this is what James - myself and many others of like minds resonates with...

i encourage all here to view ...

"2012 Science That Makes Sense"

Quote Published on Nov 28, 2012

Everything you wanted to know about '2012' but didn't know to ask.
    I WANT Your Comments & Thanks for Beta Testing this Video!
    Heard of the Photon Belt? Pole Shift? Precession of Equinoxes?
    Nibiru, Solar Storms, The Mayan Calendar or Biblical Prophecy?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rxMymXI4KAg
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th December 2012 at 19:56.

17. Link to Post #2730
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

Either Paul is on to something or else he is colluding with the debunkers
    [...]

http://www.2012hoax.org/galactic-equator-vs-plane

[...]

http://www.2012hoax.org/galactic-plane

[...]
    [...]

See Will Earth cross the galactic equator in 2012? and Will our solar system cross the galactic plane on December 21, 2012? for a source for my claims the earth last passed above the galactic plane 3 million years ago, will pass it again in another 30 million years, and is now 75 to 100 light years above it.

[...]
    Thanks guys!

Confusion sorted out and demonstrating I wasn't hallucinating:

I think that too many cyclical events are being correlated to ONE companion star to our sun and inferred to be a dwarf star named "Nemesis."

One type of cyclical events is illustrated with this "clock":

A PLOT OF DATA ON LIFE EXTINCTIONS, COLLECTED BY DAVID RAUP AND JOHN SEPKOSKI AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, SHOWS PEAKS IN THE EXTINCTION RATE OCCURRING AT 26- TO 30-MILLION-YEAR INTERVALS, AS INDICATED BY ARROWS

The above from: http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/extinctions-nemesis.html

Check this java applet to get an idea on the long-period orbit of such a "companion":

http://astro.ph.unimelb.edu.au/central/Mirrors/binary/binary.htm

The other is given by the 26,000 year cyle of the precession of the equinoxes:

http://binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/introduction/theory.shtml

Due to the existence of both type of "clocks", and accordingly, that makes our solar system a TERNARY star system with one star called "Sun" and TWO companion stars BOTH named NEMESIS.

There lies the confusion!

Wasn't it Arthur Neuman who said something like: "The real trouble is that everything is happening at the same time!"?
    Now I know what both "clocks" relate to!

One is the elusive companion star of the solar system binary twin and the other to the mass of the galactic disk itself. Both called "Nemesis."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (11th December 2012), giovonni (11th December 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #2731
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The latest from Jon Kelly ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AxCSW...em-uploademail

(Note ~ click through above to youtube page for links and archive resources related to this report.)

20. Link to Post #2732
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From the BBC ...

X-37B US military spaceplane set for third flight ...

A notoriously mysterious military spaceplane operated by the US Air Force is expected to launch for the third time from Florida on Tuesday...

Read more here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20680253

21. Link to Post #2733
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One is the elusive companion star of the solar system binary twin and the other to the mass of the galactic disk itself. Both called "Nemesis."
    That second one is one big momma.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (11th December 2012), giovonni (12th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #2734
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    First let me say ~ As of late modern human language (English) is becoming a challenge (for me) in attempting to fully express myself ...

And in response to all the recent post concerning where and what is happening to our solar system's transit through the Milky Way galaxy... For me personally this is all subject to what resonates within and what one chooses to believe via the thoughts one creates. This is why i no longer (fully) subscribe to humankind's (interpreted) and established cosmic earth science... For i feel and sense it has all been tainted a bit to say the least...

Again this is what James - myself and many others of like minds resonates with...

Gio, you and James communicate *perfectly*. You both come from a space that some of us are still trying to access and that is why we appreciate the time and effort you put into this thread (and James into his newsletter).

Not many have gotten to to where they can trust their path to their heart, instincts and what resonates. The grip of the ego and that pesky left brain doesn't go quietly into the night.

That's why we *need* people like you and James. You can access that which not all of us can. The forum and world are blessed you both unselfishly give of yourselves.

... as for "established cosmic earth science" ... Daniel (DW contact):

So when you read my papers and start screaming, “That's wrong! I was taught that…,” remember that I've heard it all before. I was taught it all before! And I use to believe it! Then I found none of what I was taught came close to explain the things I saw and worked with, forcing me to accept that everything I knew was wrong.

http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-conten...vestigator.pdf

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Debra (12th December 2012), gigha (11th December 2012), giovonni (12th December 2012), golden lady (13th December 2012), RunningDeer (12th December 2012), Samsara (12th December 2012), ulli (12th December 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2012), Wind (12th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #2735
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Thanks Calz

And we both appreciate the above sentiments you posted ...

26. Link to Post #2736
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

some nice pics and observations from the downunder...

From ~ UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY ...
    Quote Hercules Plane being escorted by a UFO, Australia, Dec 2012.

Date of sighting: December 10, 2012
    Location of sighting: Riverstone, Australia

Eyewitness states:
    My friend Paul captured this Military Plane with the I Phone 4 over Riverstone suburb N S W. Australia. he take 4 shot and one photo showing the large Spheres object appeared above the plane.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fDXP-YhZhVo

Posted by ScottCWaring at Tuesday, December 11, 2012
    Source page: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

27. Link to Post #2737
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

It's not always about UFO's and FAIRIES ~ here 'Up at the Ranch' ...

This evening James Shelly and myself went to cheer on the local Trout lake High School JV basketball team ...

And it just so happens our favorite Eceti son ~ Troy ~ pulled the win out of the hat in the last few seconds ~ 35-32 !!!

Note ~ i asked James to juice him ~ right before Troy took the final shot

28. Link to Post #2738
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

An interesting item... via Red Ice Radio ...

Manchurian Candidates ...

Twelve years ago the parents of an autistic boy won $2.1 Million from the estate of a deceased neuropsychiatrist who had tried to turn the boy into a weapon. Doctor Donald Dudley began treating the boy in 1989 and, in 1990, started injecting him with sodium amytal, attempting to “erase” part of his brain. Dudley intended to fill these erased areas with murderous notions implanted through hypnosis...

Read more -
    http://shrineodreams.wordpress.com/2...an-candidates/

29. Link to Post #2739
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Well ~ there you have it ... it's official ...

Quote Vatican: World not ending, despite Maya prediction

Posted: Dec 11, 2012 12:44 PM PST Updated: Dec 11, 2012 12:44 PM PST

VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Vatican's top astronomer has some assurances to offer: The world won't be ending in about two weeks, despite predictions to the contrary.

The Rev. Jose Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory, wrote in Wednesday's Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano that "it's not even worth discussing" doomsday scenarios based on the Mayan calendar that are flooding the Internet ahead of the purported Dec. 21 apocalypse.

Yes, Funes wrote, the universe is expanding and if some models are correct, will at one point "break away" — but not for billions of years. But he said Christians profoundly believe that "death can never have the last word."

The Mayan Long Count calendar begins in 3,114 B.C., marking time in roughly 394-year periods known as Baktuns. The Mayans wrote that the significant 13th Baktun ends Dec. 21.

Source: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2031820...#ixzz2EoYnFjNK

30. Link to Post #2740
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

i encourage all here to view ...

"2012 Science That Makes Sense"

Quote Published on Nov 28, 2012

Everything you wanted to know about '2012' but didn't know to ask.
    I WANT Your Comments & Thanks for Beta Testing this Video!
    Heard of the Photon Belt? Pole Shift? Precession of Equinoxes?
    Nibiru, Solar Storms, The Mayan Calendar or Biblical Prophecy?
    Hello Giovonni,

I'm only about half way in the vid, but just had to say that your thread is one I rely on for mind expanding information. It's also a safe place where I can come and not hear "Where's your proof?" "Where's your evidence?" Where's the links?" I can relax and believe what I believe without the need for justification. I've said this before: it's a one-stop-shopping-kinda-place.

The second reason for the post is the chance to use this: emoticon provided by Giovonni

Peace and Love to You & All,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

UPDATE:

I went back to listen to the vid and stopped to share the synchronicity of this with an account I posted on December 9th:

Quoted from "'2012 A-Z' - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion"

31:30 “...We would have to be slowing down. At the point to where we’re slow down to a standstill everything would appear to happen all at once. This is in accordance with the prophecy. 5D, the ten dimensions scientifically demonstrable the - 6-10 D have already collapsed. 1-3 apparently collapsing behind us. No future, no past. Squeezing us out of the 4th dimension into 5D, the 5th dimension known as heaven. Why is time speeding up?...

12/9/12 I posted:
    I had a double metaphoric ah-ha to show the natural development of human potential and timeline shifts. What comes to mind is from the late, Dr. David Hawkins: “Power vs. Force”. My routine before I get up is to just watch the insights, dream recall, or dreams fill in with more specifics.

At first, I was unaware of standing on one of twelve circles within a larger circle. There was a progression of steps. I used active mind talk on the “3 o’clock” circle. Then stepped on 4 o’clock to problem solve and brainstormed. Then 5 o’clock in the passive, open mode the solutions unfold and flow along with active thought as a secondary role.

Each step I took the circles behind me bleeped out as part of the natural process. The remaining 7 circles shifted to fill the space around the larger circle. It left more room for higher, unfiltered thought to develop. What I don’t use atrophies. It served as a metaphor to where I am/am going both in mind and location.

What happens to those that still “think” at earlier timeline/eras? Nothing happens to them, they just continue on the way they intend.

PS As I re-read, I see it looses a lot in translation. A lot more happened on the feeling level. Sigh...

Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th December 2012 at 15:41.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (12th December 2012), giovonni (12th December 2012), golden lady (13th December 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 37 87 127 137 147 187 237 637 1137 1822 LastLast