+ Reply to Thread
Page 1372 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 372 872 1272 1322 1362 1372 1382 1422 1472 1822 LastLast
Results 27,421 to 27,440 of 36433

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27421
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

NationalGeographic.com

Two Potentially Life Friendly Planets Found Orbiting a Nearby Star

Published 18th June 2019

A tiny, old star just 12 light-years away might host two temperate, rocky planets, astronomers announced today. If they’re confirmed, both of the newly spotted worlds are nearly identical to Earth in mass, and both planets are in orbits that could allow liquid water to trickle and puddle on their surfaces.

Scientists estimate that the stellar host, known as Teegarden’s star, is at least eight billion years old, or nearly twice the sun’s age. That means any planets orbiting it are presumably as ancient, so life as we know it has had more than enough time to evolve. And for now, the star is remarkably quiet, with few indications of the tumultuous stellar quakes and flares that tend to erupt from such objects.

Read all about it here: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...egardens-star/

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th June 2019 at 17:18.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (18th June 2019), william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #27422
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SkyTour Radio

Episode 57 - The Populated Universe

Aired 12th May & Published 17th June 2019

In this episode of SkyTour Radio Mr D'Antonio focuses on the possibilities of a populated universe.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (18th June 2019), william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #27423
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Veritas Radio

Aage Nost - Aliens & Agenda 21

Published 18th June 2019

Are we living in a prison called Earth, controlled and orchestrated by a ruling elite under a plan to extinguish human life for profit? According to the intelligence gathering Web site Deagel.com, the population forecast of the United States from 327 million to 100 million in 2025. By the year 2030 the human population could be reduced to only 500 million. We can fight back if we unite before it's too late!

http://www.deagel.com/country/United...ica_c0001.aspx

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th June 2019 at 17:28.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Franny (18th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #27424
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Musical interlude

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th June 2019), william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #27425
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | The Leak: New Revelations

Streamed & Published 18th June 2019

The Davis-Wilson leak continues to work its way through the UFO community. A consensus has formed that these notes came from the files of the late Apollo astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell. Richard and Tracey discuss this, plus a fascinating recent quote from Dr. Eric Davis, provided as recently as June 1, 2019, giving strong corroboration to the notes. Responding to researcher James Iandoli immediately following an appearance of Luis Elizondo on Tucker Carlson, Davis said, "Luis Elizondo's very brief answer to Tucker Carlson's question about whether the U.S. government is in possession of recovered crashed and landed UFO technology hardware is 1000% accurate. My national security NDAs prevent me from adding any further comment on this."

10. Link to Post #27426
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

MysteriousUniverse.org

A “Leaked” UFO Document & A Disturbing Agenda

Published 18th June 2019 By Nick Redfern

In 2002, Timothy Cooper – a UFO researcher from Big Bear Lake, California, who is no longer involved in the subject – sold all of his UFO files to ufologist Dr. Robert Wood. I spent a week ensconced in an Orange County, California motel room carefully logging every one of the items contained within Cooper’s vast document collection – having been hired to do so by Bob Wood. One of those items was a controversial, undated, 8-page extract from a longer, very seldom seen, document titled UFO Reports and Classified Projects: The CIA Perspective. Provided to Cooper, indirectly by an alleged CIA source that he referred to as the “Blue Boy,” it details a controversial theory that links Roswell with down-to-earth (as opposed to extraterrestrial) biological warfare activities and the Nazis. The document appears to be a draft of a briefing paper, and provides a concise history of the role of the United States’ Government and military with respect to UFOs. The opening pages, which would have provided us with a date, are unfortunately missing; but the 1990s are mentioned. Like so many supposedly leaked documents, it’s incredibly difficult to say for sure if it is the real deal or carefully-crafted disinformation. The available portions of the document are provided in full and begin as follows, and under the heading of “Historical Perspective.”

Read all about it here: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/...urbing-agenda/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

12. Link to Post #27427
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Jay Matthews | UFOlogy UK

Streamed & Published 18th June 2019

Alejandro Rojas is first up with your UFO news headlines then UK UFOlogist Jay Matthews shares his perspective of British UFOlogy!

Jay's Bio:

I became curious about the phenomenon known as UFOs back when I was a teen after having an encounter as a then 14 year old boy. Way before the internet I would read as many books as I could that were associated with this UFO riddle. In 2014 I started my journey into creating a public page, dedicated to all things UFO and associated phenomena. Since then my research has taken me far and wide, as I seek the questions to the answers I had as a naive child. I have myself many documented encounters with things that cannot be explained by rational explanation. I am a former Professional Mixed Martial Artist, Professional and Amateur wrestler, amateur stand up comedian, blogger and ufologist.

13. Link to Post #27428
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The New York Post

The Basement Office | Episode Four | My Haunting Black Triangle UFO Sighting

Published 19th June 2019 | Three hours from posting time

In this episode of “The Basement Office,” Steven Greenstreet reveals a close encounter he had with a black, triangular UFO in Provo, Utah, in 2003. Nick Pope helps Steven come to terms with what he saw, and helps explain why so many similar UFO sightings go unreported. They discuss why it couldn’t have been a B-2 bomber or secret government project like the rumored Aurora plane or TR-3B. Nick suggests Steven was “shown” this particular UFO for a reason.

14. Link to Post #27429
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Undead Gaucho

Mars Exploration 1984 Remote Viewing & Alien Races

Published 19th June 2019

An extinct alien race on Mars? Who is Joseph McMoneagle? Check out the declassified government file:

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

16. Link to Post #27430
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

Ten Strange Aspects of the Moon

Published 19th June 2019

An exploration of ten of the stranger aspects of the moon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

18. Link to Post #27431
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

Total Solar Eclipse 2019

Published 18th June 2019

On the 2nd of July 2019, small parts of Chile and Argentina will be enveloped in darkness just before sunset. A Total Solar Eclipse will occur.

This total solar eclipse will also be visible from some regions in the Pacific and in South America, including locations in Ecuador, Brazil, Uruguay, and Paraguay will see a partial solar eclipse, if the weather permits.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

20. Link to Post #27432
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Eugene Bagashov | Birkeland Currents in Space : An Analysis

Published 29th May 2019

In the 21st century, with increasing frequency astronomical literature recognizes a long-taboo subject — the existence of electric currents in space: from the electrical Earth-Sun connection, to the electric currents connecting the gas giant planets to their respective moons, to the vast cosmic jets of active galactic nuclei.

Yet these recognitions overwhelmingly hold to ideas of strange gravitational and magnetic processes producing electric currents in kinds of closed systems. But what of the overwhelming evidence for the electrical circuitry connecting celestial objects and driving countless astrophysical phenomena?

Today, in part one of his four-part presentation physicist Eugene Bagashov begins outlining the research that he and several others in the Electric Universe community have been conducting into this question, based on retired Professor Donald Scott’s mathematical modeling of the structure of a type of electric current called a Birkeland current.

Space News | Eugene Bagashov | Birkeland Currents – Cosmic Distance & Other Puzzles

Published 12th June 2019

In this episode we delve more deeply into a highly promising ongoing investigation in the Electric Universe community. Previously, physicist Eugene Bagashov introduced the analysis he and several others in the EU community have conducted into the evidence for the pervasiveness of a type of electric current, called a Birkeland current within or nearby our cosmic neighborhood. Of course, when electric currents can’t be directly measured by space probes, the task of inferring their existence in space is complicated. Eugene and his colleagues have followed Dr. Donald Scott’s model of the structure of a Birkeland current. In part two of this four-part presentation, Eugene outlines in finer detail what he and his colleagues have found to date.

Space News | Eugene Bagashov | Local Birkeland Currents – A Closer Look

Published 19th June 2019

In recent years, an incredible development has transpired in the space sciences — mainstream astronomical literature now rather routinely acknowledges the existence of electric currents in space. But the question is, how significant a role do these electric currents play in the dynamics of the Universe? In our most recent Space News, we reported on the discovery of a radio-emitting plasma filament which connects two galaxy clusters across the unfathomable distance of 10,000,000 light-years. If electric currents connect celestial objects at such vast cosmic distances, as plasma cosmologists have proposed for decades, then how might we also detect electric currents in our own celestial neighborhood?

Today, physicist Eugene Bagashov and several colleagues are attempting to answer this question through a detailed analysis of the conditions near our solar system. In part three of this four-part presentation, Eugene continues his discussion on the evidence for plasma currents connecting our solar system with the nearby interstellar environment.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

22. Link to Post #27433
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space

SciShow News | Why We're Building Underground Telescopes

Published 18th June 2019

Obviously most telescopes need to see the sky to do their job, but when you are studying a wave that can pass right through the earth, the best place for your telescope might be underground.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

24. Link to Post #27434
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Lowell Observatory

Michael West | Can Animals See The Stars?

Published 18th June 2019

Human beings have always watched the skies, so it’s not surprising that astronomy is the oldest of all sciences. But what about other animals, can they see the stars too? Or are they indifferent to the charms of the night sky? In this talk, Dr. Michael West will present evidence that some animals use the stars to hunt or to migrate, while others lack the visual acuity to be stargazers.

Michael West is Deputy Director for Science at Lowell Observatory. He received his PhD in astronomy from Yale University and held research, teaching and leadership positions on four continents before coming to Flagstaff in 2015. He’s disappointed that, as far as he can tell, his dog has no interest in the stars.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

26. Link to Post #27435
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Geoengineering Watch

World-Renowned Doctor Addresses Climate Engineering Dangers

Broadcast & Published 18th June 2019

How do we retain our health in an increasingly contaminated environment? Though there are countless forms of contamination from human activities, the climate engineering fallout is the most widespread and unavoidable of all. In this interview world-renowned physician Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt discusses the extreme dangers posed to our health and the health of the planet from the ongoing climate engineering operations.
    Geoengineered skies are occurring all over the globe. More and more are complaining about the resulting health effects. We face a rapidly darkening horizon on countless fronts, but it is not yet too late to make a difference.

Supporting Link: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...e-engineering/

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

28. Link to Post #27436
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 19th June 2019 | More Quakes, Close-by Earth Twins, Plasma Bombshells

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

30. Link to Post #27437
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Astronomy.com

Astronomers Find Earliest Example of Merging Galaxies

Published 19th June 2019

Thirteen billion years ago, two galaxies collided to make something totally new. Each of those galaxies was among the universe’s first, since the cosmic clock had only been ticking for less than a billion years. As the galaxies’ dust and gas swirled together, new generations of stars were born, and their light began racing across the cosmos until it collided with the 66 radio telescopes that make up the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) in Chile’s Atacama Desert.

The pair of galaxies, known as B14-65666, were previously observed by the Hubble Space Telescope as two blobs of stars. But ALMA’s radio gaze also revealed dust clouds, oxygen, and carbon in the galaxies, suggesting the two are actually one system moving at different speeds. This means the galaxies are almost certainly merging with each other. Due to the mixing of the two galaxies’ materials, the new galactic offspring is producing a burst of new stars, forming baby suns at a rate about 100 times that of the Milky Way. It’s the earliest known example of merging galaxies yet discovered.

Read all about it here: http://www.astronomy.com/news/2019/0...rging-galaxies

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

32. Link to Post #27438
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TMRO

Space News | How You Can Travel To The International Space Station

Published 19th June 2019

NASA is opening its doors (or airlocks) to the International Space Station. If you have enough cash, cash, money you will be able to hitch a ride up to the iconic orbiting laboratory,
    Athena returns to give us an interesting look at the rings of Saturn and newly discovered findings from Cassini.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

34. Link to Post #27439
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Royal Institution

Adrian Hayes, Iya Whiteley, Jill Stuart & Dallas Campbell | How to Cope With Living on Mars

Published 19th June 2019

When we finally make it to Mars, how will this new society function? Our panel of experts discuss being a human Martian, from the psychological pressures, to space law and medicine.

Adrian Hayes is a British record-breaking polar explorer and adventurer, keynote speaker, leadership, team and executive coach, documentary presenter, sustainability campaigner, and author of "One Man"s Climb" - https://geni.us/YRlpti

Iya Whiteley is a Director of the Centre for Space Medicine at Mullard Space Science Laboratory, UCL, and has been selected as the new Chair of the Space Environment Working Group advising to the UK Space Agency.

Jill Stuart is an academic based at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She is an expert in the politics, ethics and law of outer space exploration and exploitation.

Dallas Campbell, is a presenter of BBC One's Bang Goes the Theory, and author of Ad Astra: An Illustrated Guide to Leaving the Planet - "The next best thing to actually heading off into space" (Jim al-Khalili) - https://geni.us/vnrR

This panel discussion was originally titled "The Human Martian" and was filmed at the Ri on 19 March 2019.

Q&A

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

36. Link to Post #27440
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RT America

What’ll Happen When A Superflare Hits Earth?

Published 18th June 2019

Scientists fear that a super-massive solar flare could knock out Earth’s electrical grid within the next 100 years. Such an event would fry the Earth’s technology and plunge civilization into darkness. In August of 1859 such a “superflare” caused a power surge that melted the wires of telegraph centers all over the US. Rick Sanchez explains. Then geological and anthropological theorist Randall Carlson of Geocosmicrex.com shares his insights.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1372 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 372 872 1272 1322 1362 1372 1382 1422 1472 1822 LastLast