Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #2781
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The latest from Jon Kelly ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=70Tke...em-uploademail

(Note ~ click above to the youtube page for all resource links related to this report.)

2. Link to Post #2782
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

will share this here...

via Red Ice Creations ...

Mear One - Humanity vs The Machine

Quote Published on Dec 14, 2012

This marks the most complex of the year long mural tour of MEAR ONE. Keeping in line with the stream of thought carried throughout the subject matter of each mural, Humanity Vs. the Machine is an homage to the individuals who stand in resistance to authority, oppression, and slavery inflicted on the human soul.

Produced by: Roger L. Griffith
    Original Music by: Daedalus

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sx4RBdiwy_Q

3. Link to Post #2783
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,550 times in 5,657 posts

Geo I referrenced the ranch thread in another thread. Jon's program is crack to the UFO junkie....

In this latest he discusses telepathy and some new research and development. I notice you usually refer people to the links but this one sent a tingle up my leg...

http://neurogadget.com/2012/12/10/on...with-bci-techn...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Calz (17th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), eaglespirit (17th December 2012), Gemeos (18th December 2012), giovonni (17th December 2012), Samsara (17th December 2012), WhiteFeather (18th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #2784
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY ...
    Quote Cigar UFO Caught On Live Cam Transmission Near ISS, But NASA Shuts Down Link, Dec 16, 2012.

Date of sighting: December 16, 2012
    Location of sighting: Earths Orbit on ISS

This is a great catch of a cigar shaped UFO near the ISS. This happens almost daily, and if you watch the live cams you will see UFOs yourself. It may take a few hours and the ISS has to be on the light side to see them, but most UFOs near the ISS are grey metallic orbs seen in 75% of sightings reported on the cam. You would think that with all the reported UFOs seen on the ISS live cam that NASA would at least talk about it once…but they can't because they know its real. This is why we distrust NASA…their blury satellite photos, their scientists who claim to find cities on the dark side of the moon then the next day NASA silences them, CNN broadcasts metallic orbs following the Shuttle Atlantis in orbit causing its delay and shows us raw footage of several UFOs, yet NASA is still silent.

Shakespeare once wrote, "should I act upon the urgings that I feel or be passive and thus cease to exist?" NASA does not exist, but I do! SCW

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lh2j5QILOwo

Posted by ScottCWaring at Monday, December 17, 2012
    Source page - http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

6. Link to Post #2785
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify
    I have tried to make sense and justify this latest madness.

James suggested tyranny would "end" in November ... perhaps we are heading there but we certainly are not there yet.

Holding a family member of someone ready to testify is one thing ... murdering others (especially children) is quite another.

I like to post music in many places ... don't remember doing so here.

After much searching I really could not come up with an appropriate song for this situation.

Close as I can come will take your collective imagination to transfer one form of suppression into another.

Southern Man by Neil Young ... please step beyond the implied meaning of racial injustice to the suppression of humanity by the elite.

I truly hope that with this amount of exposure to what is obviously happening we can mount enough of a resistance to stand up to this nonsense. The "white hats" ... how much more in your face does it take??? How many children must die???

How long ... how long ...

Last edited by Calz; 18th December 2012 at 02:14. Reason: typo

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

butcherman (17th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), eaglespirit (17th December 2012), giovonni (17th December 2012), golden lady (18th December 2012), mojo (17th December 2012), RunningDeer (17th December 2012), Samsara (17th December 2012), ulli (17th December 2012), WhiteFeather (18th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #2786
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

From Crop Circles,UFO's,Ancient Mysteries,Scientific Speculations

Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), eaglespirit (17th December 2012), giovonni (17th December 2012), RunningDeer (18th December 2012), Samsara (17th December 2012), WhiteFeather (18th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #2787
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

The latest stuff...
    From the Suspicious Observers ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MFBCb...em-uploademail

(Note ~ click above to the youtube page for all resource links related to this report.)
    Video no longer available. This works.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th December 2012 at 22:09.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Debra (17th December 2012), eaglespirit (17th December 2012), InTheBackground (18th December 2012), Samsara (17th December 2012), WhiteFeather (18th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #2788
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

an interesting perspective ...

Galactic Alignment 2012 ?

So we’re rapidly approaching the much heralded and prophecised Galactic Alignment, where the earth aligns with the sun through the galactic equator and according to some interpretations of the Mayan’s “Popol Vu”, it will also coordinate with the completion of what’s known as the “Precession of the Equinoxes”, which is caused by the ‘wobble’ of the Earth’s polar axis subscribing a 26,000 year cycle through the 12 constellations of the Zodiac. As I understand it, the Mayans configured their “Long Count” calendar around the prediction to complete on 21st December 2012. Is this true and what might we expect to happen as a result? …

Read more - http://wakeup-world.com/2012/12/15/g...alignment-2012
    Last edited by giovonni; 17th December 2012 at 22:16.

13. Link to Post #2789
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

I have tried to make sense and justify this latest madness.

James suggested tyranny would "end" in November ... perhaps we are heading there but we certainly are not there yet.

Holding a family member of someone ready to testify is one thing ... murdering others (especially children) is quite another.

I like to post music in many places ... don't remember doing so here.

After much searching I really could not come up with an appropriate song for this situation.

Close as I can come will take your collective imagination to transfer one form of suppression into another.

Southern Man by Neil Young ... please step beyond the implied meaning of racial injustice to the suppression of humanity by the elite.

I truly hope that with this amount of exposure to what is oviously happening we can mount enough of a resistance to stand up to this nonsense. The "white hats" ... how much more in your face does it take??? How many children must die???

How long ... how long ...

I felt every word you just said Calz. Good choice with Neil Young by the way - his music has always carried integrity, truth and standing up for what is wrong.

Last edited by Debra; 17th December 2012 at 22:17.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), eaglespirit (17th December 2012), giovonni (17th December 2012), InTheBackground (18th December 2012), onawah (19th December 2012), RunningDeer (17th December 2012), Samsara (17th December 2012), WhiteFeather (18th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #2790
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Thanks WhiteCrowBlackDeer ...

Yes i posted that quite early this morning ...

That report was the first video version (obviously) pulled for some editing ...

And it was corrected ...

Blessings Gio

16. Link to Post #2791
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

well worth the listen...

From Red Ice Creations ...

Radio 3Fourteen - Dr. Nancy Banks - AIDS, Opium, Diamonds & Empire

Descriptive;

Quote Published on Dec 17, 2012

Dr. Nancy Banks is a graduate of Hunter College and Harvard Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in general surgery and obstetrics and gynecology. Today she is an activist, speaker and author of AIDS, Opium, Diamonds and Empire. Nancy will talk about the conspiratorial side of the medical industry and the elite cabal behind it who are skilled in the art of war. She also talks about how the HIV/AIDS crisis developed from the consequences of global financial decisions made at the highest levels as the result of the Bretton Woods Agreement following WWII and the doping of America following Vietnam. We'll also discuss the Rockefeller Institute, eugenics and the art of propaganda and deception. Later, we cover biological stressors and how to stay healthy from the constant physical onslaught.

http://www.nancybanksmd.com/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aTg7Z...em-uploademail

17. Link to Post #2792
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My plan is to go out under the stars with some friends who have also experienced Contact before, and make Contact again!
    I think our space family will be out in numbers on that night to cheer us on and cheer us up,
    We're going to build a bonfire, bring blankets and cushions, flashlights, digital cameras, hot tea and soup, and have a great time celebrating the coming of the new era.

Having just returned from a great 12:12:12 Conference where I had an amazing session with Max the Crystal Skull, I have to say this has been a pretty stellar year in some respects.
    Putting my forehead to Max and putting my hands around him felt like having contact with an Archangel emanating Unconditional Love.

I'm hoping for the 21st to top the year off with another amazing sighting like the one I had last year, of a beautiful, celestial light that blinked back at me three times in sequence, in response to my flashlight.

Galactic Alignment 2012 ?

So we’re rapidly approaching the much heralded and prophecised Galactic Alignment, where the earth aligns with the sun through the galactic equator and according to some interpretations of the Mayan’s “Popol Vu”, it will also coordinate with the completion of what’s known as the “Precession of the Equinoxes”, which is caused by the ‘wobble’ of the Earth’s polar axis subscribing a 26,000 year cycle through the 12 constellations of the Zodiac. As I understand it, the Mayans configured their “Long Count” calendar around the prediction to complete on 21st December 2012. Is this true and what might we expect to happen as a result? …

Read more - http://wakeup-world.com/2012/12/15/g...alignment-2012[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by onawah; 18th December 2012 at 00:37.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Debra (19th December 2012), eaglespirit (18th December 2012), InTheBackground (18th December 2012), RunningDeer (18th December 2012), Samsara (18th December 2012), sandy (18th December 2012), WhiteFeather (18th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #2793
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

From James newsletter...

"Links To Shooting ...
    It is very sad concerning these shootings yet evidence is showing they were
    orchestrated."

Quote Published on Dec 15, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: CT School Shooter Killer Link To LIBOR SCANDAL?

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Gui-VRT_YZo

"More Strangeness"

In the wake of the mass murders that took place in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, information on the shooter, and his family, is slowly being discovered by law enforcement other sources. One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes...
    Read more - http://www.examiner.com/article/libo...ere-to-testify
    This is Sickening Info Gio.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anastasia (18th December 2012), Calz (18th December 2012), Debra (19th December 2012), eaglespirit (18th December 2012), golden lady (18th December 2012), RunningDeer (18th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #2794
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From James newsletter...

"Anyone See A Massive Ship By The Sun ?"

Quote Published on Dec 15, 2012

On the 8th of March of this year (2012) an image was captured by a NASA telescope (SDO- Solar Dynamics Observatory); a telescope that monitors the Sun. It was a gigantic object bigger than the Earth itself that approached the Sun and stood adjacent to it for about 80 hours.

So, our "partners" of the 49 ET races explained the whole situation. That it was one of their spaceships that stood by the Sun in order to try to stabilize its activities by throwing chemicals on the Sun´s surface.
    And that this situation is going to be repeated on the 17th of December 2012.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NwNEi...ature=youtu.be

22. Link to Post #2795
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,840 times in 21,553 posts

So ... the four hours he speaks of has past, perhaps a half day ago.

Are there any reports of this object being observed again near our sun for that four hours?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Debra (19th December 2012), eaglespirit (18th December 2012), onawah (18th December 2012), RunningDeer (18th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #2796
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    So ... the four hours he speaks of has past, perhaps a half day ago.

Are there any reports of this object being observed again near our sun for that four hours?
    That was James own inquiry in regards to the above posted video ... And if i hear anything more about this... i will post it here.

25. Link to Post #2797
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found this website, which appears to be related to Zigurats Technology Ctr, Project Portal:
    http://en.ufobr.com.br/categoria/portal-project
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Debra (19th December 2012), giovonni (18th December 2012), RunningDeer (18th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #2798
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Some solar activity worth noting from SkyWatcher88 ...

Quote Published on Dec 18, 2012

HUMONGOUS ERUPTION: A truly gigantic explosion happened on the sun November 16th, 2012. Magnetic fields snaking halfway across the sun's southern hemisphere erupted in tandem, producing a prominence so big, it doesn't fit inside this image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jXJ...em-uploademail

28. Link to Post #2799
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The latest stuff...

From the Suspicious Observers ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZLz8J...em-uploademail

29. Link to Post #2800
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The latest from Jon Kelly ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6M4ie...em-uploademail

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 40 90 130 140 150 190 240 640 1140 1822 LastLast