+ Reply to Thread
Page 1489 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 489 989 1389 1439 1479 1489 1499 1539 1589 1823 LastLast
Results 29,761 to 29,780 of 36446

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #29761
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Forgotten UFO Recovery: 1941

Streamed & Published 30th May 2020

Richard and Tracey discuss what may be America's original UFO crash retrieval case: that which occurred outside of Cape Girardeau, MO, in April 1941. The world was a very different place, and the U.S. national security establishment was not even in its infancy. The event was unknown until the 1990s, when one highly credible witness, Charlotte Mann, came forward with the story of her grandfather, Reverend William Huffman. This is a truly fascinating story, and although corroboration has been limited to a few other individuals, many serious researchers think it really happened.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st July 2020), william r sanford72 (1st July 2020)

3. Link to Post #29762
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO News Network Sunday

News Update

Published 1st July 2020

Frank discusses the Senate Intelligence Committee’s request for a report from the Pentagon’s UFO Task Force, the Air Force finally provides some UFO information, the “new” Majestic 12 document gets skewered and still more on the Wilson “notes”.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. Link to Post #29763
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Black Vault

Astronaut UFO Sightings Mysteriously Removed From Government UFO Study; Here They Are

Published 26th June 2020

For twenty-two years, from 1947 – 1969, the United States Air Force ran a trifecta of UFO research programs known as Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book. The public is most familiar with the latter of the three, undoubtedly due to the success of a History Channel series by the same name. However, lesser known to non-UFO-aficionados, is why those studies ended. That was due to a near fifteen-hundred page report generated by what was known as the Condon Committee, which convened from 1966-1968 at the University of Colorado, to evaluate whether the further study of UFOs was worth it. Spoiler alert: they concluded UFOs were not worth the time. However, something strange has happened to that report over the years. A chunk of it went missing within the main government agency that disseminates it.

Read all about it here: https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...here-they-are/
    Astronaut UFO Sightings Mysteriously Removed From Government UFO Study; Here They Are

Published 1st July 2020

For twenty-two years, from 1947 – 1969, the United States Air Force ran a trifecta of UFO research programs known as Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book. The public is most familiar with the latter of the three, undoubtedly due to the success of a History Channel series by the same name. However, lesser known to non-UFO-aficionados, is why those studies ended. That was due to a near fifteen-hundred page report generated by what was known as the Condon Committee, which convened from 1966-1968 at the University of Colorado, to evaluate whether the further study of UFOs was worth it. Spoiler alert: they concluded UFOs were not worth the time. However, something strange has happened to that report over the years. A chunk of it went missing within the main government agency that disseminates it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd July 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2020)

6. Link to Post #29764
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 1st July 2020 | Star Vanished, Climate News, Hot Planet

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd July 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2020)

8. Link to Post #29765
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

BBC Sky @ Night Magazine

What To See In The Night Sky: July 2020

Published 1st July 2020

What can you see in the night sky this month? Astronomers Pete Lawrence and Paul Abel reveal their stargazing tips for July 2020.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (2nd July 2020)

10. Link to Post #29766
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

APOD Podcast

The Galaxy, The Planet, & The Apple Tree

Published 1st July 2020

In today's image, we see an apple tree in the foreground and above, in the sky, we see the Milky Way Galaxy stretching across the image. The bright object to the left of the Milky Way is the planet Jupiter and the bright star to the right in the supergiant star Antares.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd July 2020), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2020)

12. Link to Post #29767
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

Saharan Dust Cloud, Seen From Space, Fertilizes Amazon Soil 'Regularly'

Published 2nd July 2020

Every year wind-swept dust from the Sahara Desert in Africa travels over the Atlantic Ocean, which can be seen by satellites. The dust plume “regularly fertilizes soils” in the Amazon rainforest in South America.

&

Icy Mars Korolev Crater Is 51 Miles Across - Flyover Animation From Orbiter Imagery

Published 2nd July 2020

ESA Mars Express orbiter imagery has been used to create a flyover animation of Mars crater Korolev. It's 51 miles across (82 km) and 1.2 miles (2 km) deep from its rim. This Icy Crater Near Mars' North Pole Is a Winter Wonderland

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/42828-icy-mars...nd-photos.html

Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd July 2020 at 23:27.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

14. Link to Post #29768
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Asteroid Station

Largest Asteroids Of July 2020

Published 2nd July 2020

Largest Asteroids Passing Earth of July 2020. Luckily we don't have to worry about these asteroids hitting Earth, but two of the asteroids are classified by NASA as PHA (Potentially Hazardous Asteroid). Meaning they could be a potential threat in the future because they pass close to Earth's orbital path.

Asteroid 242450 (2004 QY2) July 8
    Asteroid 420302 (2011 XZ1) July 19
    Asteroid 85989 (1999 JD6) July 20
    Asteroid (2015 FP332) July 23

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29769
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Weather Events

Sandstorm Hits Fahud, Oman

Recorded & Published 1st 2020

Awesome sandstorm, leaves riders trapped and record it. It happened on Chihuahua road in Ciudad Juarez in the Samalayuca desert. Sandstorm surprised citizens yesterday afternoon...

&

Jade Mine Landslide In Myanmar

Recorded & Published 2nd 2020

Yangon, Myanmar At least 162 people have died and others are feared trapped after a landslide at a jade mine in northern Myanmar's Kachin State, according to officials.
    The landslide was triggered by heavy rain and swept through the site in the jade-rich area of Hpakant on Thursday morning.
    Myanmar Fire Department said 162 bodies had been recovered as of 7:15 p.m. Thursday local time and another 54 people have been taken to hospital. Local lawmaker Khin Maung Myint warned that the death toll is expected to rise, but heavy rain had forced rescue efforts to be called off.

Images from the Facebook page of Myanmar's fire service showed a rescue team pulling bodies out of the mud and carrying them up a steep rock face that appears to be flooding.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

18. Link to Post #29770
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 2nd July 2020 | Eclipse, More Underground Structure, Stellar Winds

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2020)

20. Link to Post #29771
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

What Da Math? With Anton Petrov

Unexplained Heartbeat Phenomenon Of Black Hole Detected Again

Published 2nd July 2020

In this video Anton will talk about a supermassive black hole that pulsates as if it has a heart beat and the mystery behind so-called QPO - Quasi Periodic Oscillations.

Source paper: https://academic.oup.com/mnras/artic...4/3538/5851376

Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd July 2020 at 23:49.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (3rd July 2020)

22. Link to Post #29772
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Isaac Arthur

Continent-Sized Rotating Space Habitats

Published 2nd July 2020

Mankind's future is among the stars, but not necessarily on other planets. Instead we might forge giant space stations that are entire artificial worlds, and today we'll explore some of those megastructure designs, like the McKendree Cylinder, Bishop Rings, Banks Orbital, Topopolis, and more.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

24. Link to Post #29773
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Vintage Space

Space Exploration Is All Politics

Published 1st July 2020

We explore space because we want to push the limits of what we know in the universe. We explore to expand humanity’s reach, to gain a foothold to eventually become a multi planetary species while learning why our planet alone has life, because it’s really all about understanding if we’re alone… right?
    In an idealized world, maybe, but in reality, no. Space is all about politics.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 3rd July 2020 at 00:03.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

26. Link to Post #29774
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TTSA Talks

The 2021 Intelligence Authorization Act Request For A UAP Task Force

Published 1st July 2020

In this episode of TTSA Talks, Tom DeLonge, Chris Mellon and Luis Elizondo engage in a conversation about The Intelligence Authorization Act for 2021 that the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

One can listen here: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcas...=1000481781381
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 3rd July 2020 at 00:20.

27. Link to Post #29775
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier's Event Horizon

Dr. Robert Nemiroff | Searches For Superluminality, Aliens, & Impossible Knowledge

Published 2nd July 2020

Can anything go faster than the speed of light?

Scientific Searches for Aliens, Superluminality, and Impossible Knowledge are all subjects that John Michael Godier discusses with Dr. Robert Nemiroff a professor of physics at Michigan Tech. Dr. Nemiroff is hosting the 100th anniversary of the great debate between Harlow Sapley and Herber Curtis with a new question, how will humanity first discover extraterrestrial life? Other discussion subjects include, Is time travel to the past possible? One way to answer that is by searching the internet for evidence of time travelers.

Related material:

100th Anniversary of the great debate: https://apod.nasa.gov/debate/debate100th.html
    Debat Video channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsS...NO-Wv0Q/videos

Searching the Internet for evidence of time travelers:

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2020)

29. Link to Post #29776
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fade To Black Radio

Richard Dolan | UFO Updates

Recorded & Published 3rd July 2020

Tonight, Richard Dolan joins us for a full conversation on all of the recent UFO/UAP news throughout the world.

Richard is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time.

Dolan completed his graduate work at the University of Rochester, where he studied U.S. Cold War strategy, European history, and international diplomacy. Richard also studied at Alfred University and Oxford University.

He is the author of UFOs and the National Security State, he co-authored with Bryce Zabel, A.D. After Disclosure and his latest book is: UFOs and the 21st Century Mind.

Richard hosts a weekly radio show, The Richard Dolan Show, on KGRA radio. He is currently featured on several television series and documentaries, including Ancient Aliens, Hangar One: The UFO Files and Close Encounters.

In addition to his research, Richard’s company, Richard Dolan Press, publishes innovative books by authors from around the world and he hosts his weekly live stream on his YouTube channel.

https://www.richarddolanpress.com/

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th July 2020), Harmony (4th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), william r sanford72 (4th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #29777
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Engaging The Phenomenon

Admiral Thomas Wilson Briefing Media Compilation

Published 7th July 2020

Here is a collection of media regarding the 1997 Briefing in the Pentagon involving Vice Admiral Thomas Wilson, Commander Will Miller, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and Dr. Steven Greer.

Here is a collection of media regarding the 1997 Briefing in the Pentagon involving Vice Admiral Thomas Wilson, Commander Will Miller, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and Dr. Steven Greer.

Resources available at Giuliano Marinkovic's website: https://omnitalkradio.weebly.com/pen...-briefing.html

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Harmony (8th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #29778
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Grant Cameron Whitehouse UFO

Admiral Tom Wilson Document Leak Panel

Published 5th July 2020

Mr Cameron hosts a panel discussion on the Admiral Wilson documents...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th July 2020 at 13:04.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (8th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #29779
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFOlogy TV

The German Fighter Pilot Who Fought A UFO In 1917 - Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen

Published 6th July 2020

This video highlights a strange UFO encounter between one of the most feared and famous German pilots of WW1 and a UFO, which occurred over the skies of Belgium in 1917.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th July 2020 at 13:04.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th July 2020), william r sanford72 (8th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #29780
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

Major George Filer | Military UFO Encounters

Broadcast May 10th Published 2nd July 2020

Maj. George Filer belongs to the generation of pilots and airmen who first became aware of the strange aircraft showing up in the Earth's atmosphere after World War II. Award-winning investigative reporter John Guerra spent four years interviewing Filer, a decorated intelligence officer. In the first half, he joined Richard Syrett to discuss Filer's accounts of UFO reports. Guerra said that Filer was at first dubious of unidentified object reports, but was shaken out of his complacency by his own dramatic sighting from a refueling aircraft over the UK in 1962.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th July 2020 at 13:27.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1489 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 489 989 1389 1439 1479 1489 1499 1539 1589 1823 LastLast