Page 2 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 502 1002 1819 LastLast

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

LOL! Hey wait for me!
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 16th July 2010 at 20:53.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

carryattune (28th February 2014), Eram (22nd September 2012), joeecho (27th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greeting's

Here's some amazing footage captured > just after the The 2010 ECETI Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference~

want more?

just click here;
    http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.Events.html
    Last edited by giovonni; 16th July 2010 at 03:36.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

That is an amazing video! Thanks so much for posting!
    I've heard it said that you can feel the difference in energy when you see a real ET ship, as opposed to one of ours, and I think I could even feel the ET energy from watching that video.
    It felt very uplifting.
    Thanks again.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

carryattune (28th February 2014), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012), joeecho (27th September 2016), justntime2learn (15th February 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I love the Eceti vids, there all just so awesome, going to check some more out, thanks Gio.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

carryattune (28th February 2014), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012), joeecho (27th September 2016), justntime2learn (15th February 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Man, that is so real. Yeah as soon as harvest is over I'm going.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

10. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Here's an interesting video taken at the Ranch~ 3 months ago

My Eceti experience
    by Steven Cook
    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 1:54am EST (Eastern Standard Time)

I got up around 6am and propped up my camera to get some footage of the sun rising on the mountain. Unfortunately the clouds moved in to cover the mountain, but when I played the video back I saw these two orbs flying around. It is not something on the lens. It never rained and the second orb is moving against the wind.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

By jpvskyfreak
    UFO ECETI
    UFO being chased by a helicopter over the ECETI Ranch in Trout Lake Washington

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

When was that picture of the craft and helicopter taken? My friend Kurt saw the same scenario 2 years ago when he was there. Was this taken in late June 2008?
    Bill "the Doctor"
    "Tell me you plans! Oh one of these days that will work."
    - The 11th Doctor

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DoctorWho For This Post:

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greeting's Bill, I believe it was (its from the vast collection of images related to the Eceti site~ but there's been plenty of that kind of activity lately, if you know what i mean

Bill~ i imagine you might already know this~ but much of one's experiences here can be very enlightening and clearing ~ even without seeing the sky phenomena, that's what most individuals~ i spoke with comment about most.

There has also been a great increase in the number of visitors to the ranch this summer~ i have meet people from all over the world who came just to visit the ranch. An interesting (observational) note~ lots of family groups (parents with their children in tow).The plateau is (in itself) is a wonderful place to vacation with lots of activities such as camping rafting cycling and cave exploring~ not to mention all the water sports activity on the White Salmon River and Columbia River gorge. Note there was a fantastic art festival with lots of crafts people, music and food this past weekend.

The weathers been great> compared to the rest of the country's (very hot) temps~ like in the Midwest East and South~
    Note~ also no chemtrails this past week~ lots of clear cloudless skys, but most importantly<>nights!!

15. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greeting's
    below this post is an amazing video~ a compilation of images and video's put together from my new dear friend Art~ just from the month of May 2010~ that will truly show what the Eceti experience is all about!
    Last edited by giovonni; 9th May 2011 at 17:42.

16. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greeting's
    Here's an amazing video~ a compilation of images and video's put together from my new dear friend Art~ that will truly show what the Eceti experience is all about!

Here's the revised ~full version of the above video on vimeo.com

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Photos taken during May 2010 by attendees of the Self Mastery II, Ambassador, and Facilitator workshops. Appearances by Mary and Cha, a feline human from Sirius, and a loving man above the heads of the people on the viewing field.
    Last edited by giovonni; 26th February 2011 at 23:16.

17. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ground Crew

" We, the ascended masters, have spoken of the celestial part of the planetary lifting. We would like to address the terrestrial counterpart. There are many of you knowingly and unknowingly assisting in the lifting of the Earth. Many are being used as vibrational bridges, anchoring the higher vibrations of love, joy, peace and unity upon the planet. From our perspective, they are seen as columns of light. Many are not aware of the source of this energy, yet they are aware of the nature of it. They are also aware of the benefits of choosing unconditional love and joy as the manifesting forces behind creation.
    The ground crew is as diverse as humanity. People in all walks of life are awakening to their true purpose for incarnating upon this plane. Deep within them is a voice telling them, "There is more. there is a higher purpose, another way of life with greater awareness." They are asking themselves, "I know I came here to do something very important. What did I come here to do? Why am I here anyway? This just isn't working. There must be more." They are the awakening ground crew.
    Many are fully awakened. They are pioneers. They are awakening others in their own unique way. This higher consciousness and energy is moving through a variety of administrations, organizations and individuals that have packaged and named it everything under the sun. the name of organization is unimportant. It is the goals and intentions that are important. People are coming forward in all walks of life, awakening and remembering their true purpose for being. They are stepping out of confusion, healing wounds from their former incarnations on Earth sojourns, and stepping into their own chosen destines.
    This awakening and remembering is fully supported and implemented in a divine plan, magnitude of which is incomprehensible. You are not alone in this endeavor, neither above nor below. Your are seeds of forever. Now is the time to awaken to your purpose, to regain your self authority and integrity, and move forward in healing and lifting this plane."

Cazekiel
    From~ "Reunion with Source"
    as received by~ James Gilliland
    Last edited by giovonni; 26th August 2010 at 20:55.

18. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings,

Here is excellent video made by a couple of enlightened travelers from~ The MapMakers organization~
    who's quest is to travel the globe and expand consciousness!

Part 1

Part 2

here the link to their site;
    http://www.themapmakers.org/AboutMapMaking.html
    Last edited by giovonni; 26th August 2010 at 21:05.

19. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The gift of Jesus
    "When Jesus came to this plane, he was born of man. When asked who he was in the beginning, he said, "I am the Son of man." Later in his sojourn, he announced that he was a messenger of God. Further along his path, he realized he was the son of God. His last statement was, "I am God."

Jesus was an example of the Christ mind fully realized upon the Earth. "Ye are Gods, and the spirit of God dwells in you." It is also written, "The light that lights every man is the light of God". Jesus was the example of the light of God manifest. This light or consciousness, resides within all humanity. It is often buried deeply beneath layers of fear, unworthiness, dogmas and a whole host of wrong conclusions from past experiences.

The Christ or Christos is the union between God and man. It is where man knows himself to be God and God knows himself to be man. It is God in the flesh. another term, "Emmanuel" means "God with us." They are all terms of "atonement". Jesus spoke the words, "I of myself do nothing, but the father does the works." And, "I and the father are one." These are examples of total immersion in allowing God to work through the fully attuned and aligned personality~ in this case, Jesus. there have been many personalities that have fully attuned and aligned with God, thus allowing God to deliver unique messages to different people and cultures. Yet, the messages always expressed the nature of God, which is love."

"Jesus conquered his fears, unworthiness and confusion, thus walking a path for all people to walk... His love was unconditional. He was an example of courage, compassion, forgiveness and mercy~ an example of God...Where is he today? He is an omnipresent light body continuing his mission, reaching out to all who choose love~ Love of God, love of humanity, love of nature. He is one with God, and he is within the hearts and minds of all who choose love~ all who rise above fears, unworthiness and superstitions to become one as he became one."

"Jesus is not alone in this endeavor. He is with legions~ Beautiful Many Angelic Guides and Ascended Masters. Nature Spirits and other spiritually and technologically advanced civilizations are all coming together for a grand event. It is as if the whole universe has come to watch and assist in the birth of a planet and its people into a new time, another dimension and another place in the universe."

from ~Reunion with Source~ Cazekiel
    as received by James Gilliland

Last edited by giovonni; 26th August 2010 at 21:11.

20. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Gio,

I have to say you are doing an exceptional job for the people here on the forum. I have seen a lot of orbs, but the ones in that video above just knocked my socks off .......they were incredible.

It must be wonderful to be there and associate with upbeat, optimistic awoken souls. Thank you for bringing all this to us.

Much love,

Tuza

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

Debra (13th May 2013), edina (12th May 2011), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012), joeecho (27th September 2016), sygh (12th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

23. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everybody,
    I was at the ECETI conference this year.
    It was indeed very uplifting.
    I enjoyed it a lot.

I did not realize I could not take movies without a special movie camera, and eventually stopped taking pix because I have a HD full of orbs pix...
    When I returned home and I was able to view my few orbs shots I saw a sequence of 3 shots that I intuitively KNEW to take as a sequence, and I made a little slide show.
    I embed it here. It was made with link only access, and this is m,y first time embedding anything, so I hope you can see it.

At first I thought I should add arrows etc, but I think if you look with attention you can see the figure.
    I see a face and in one shot a few faces.
    The body looks like a torso but with legs folded lotus style... maybe.

Oh, and it appears to me to be sending energy to that same place in the ground where gio's video from April shows the ship disappearing! (They built a medicine wheel on that spot if I remember it right.)

It is short.
    I hope you enjoy it.

jeanna

Here is the link
    link to private video with orbs and blue plasma figure at ECETI Jul 2010

Last edited by jeannacav; 12th August 2010 at 17:50. Reason: try again and again! mmm wraputfiles...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jeannacav For This Post:

Debra (13th May 2013), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011), joeecho (27th September 2016), justntime2learn (15th February 2015), sygh (12th March 2011), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you ~ Tuza, heyohah and jeannaca ~ for your responses and videos!

i am very fortunate in being able to call James and the eceti family my friends
    and also to be staying> up here at this very beautiful and quite unique place~

My best to you all <> Gio

Last edited by giovonni; 8th September 2010 at 18:01.

26. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Seeing is believing

27. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings Avalonian's

After a recent meditation session ~ james and i remained behind~ he told me to wave my hands and feel the heavy plasma above and around us.

Sure enough~ there was a dense (heaviness) to the air ~ sort of like moving my hands through waves of water

A friend (Chern Freely) captured these photos while we wallowed in the bliss!
    Last edited by giovonni; 6th January 2011 at 07:46.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 502 1002 1819 LastLast