+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 147 197 237 247 257 297 347 747 1247 1822 LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 36431

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #4921
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    hmm ...

i am starting to notice a real divide on this forum.
    I'll delete mine if need be. If you can be more specific that you'd prefer to post here, that would be helpful. Thanks, Gio.

UPDATE: Oh wait! Forum, not thread?
    Yes Gio some clarification please....
    "FORUM" ...

If you don't see and feel it ... then perhaps it doesn't really matter... lets just say it ain't what it use to be ... enough said ...

2. Link to Post #4922
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

"FORUM" ...

If you don't see and feel it ... then perhaps it doesn't really matter... lets just say it ain't what it use to be ... enough said ...
    Thanks, Gio. I just deleted a rant that everyone gets.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th May 2013 at 21:43.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Debra (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (29th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), Wind (29th May 2013)

4. Link to Post #4923
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Wow George drops a few l3ombs in the first few minutes. Then Graham Hancock guest? , just started listening

Light travels in waves, so does sound. Humans can create sound waves, whats to say Bigfeet can't create light waves altering what we see?

Live long and prosper Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Debra (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (29th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), Ol' Roy (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (29th May 2013), Star Tsar (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #4924
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Captured by my friend Deon ~ 'Up at the Ranch' ~ Summer 2010

7. Link to Post #4925
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

here's a couple more ...

8. Link to Post #4926
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Walmart Found Guilty of Dumping Hazardous Waste Nationwide

Published on May 29, 2013

Retail giant Walmart will pay $100 million for violating environmental regulations after pleading guilty to disposing fertilizer, pesticide and bleach in sewage systems across the country. After nearly a decade of litigation, and dozens of prosecutors and environmental groups weighing in, the long-standing debate over Walmart's past antics finally came to a close recently in a San Francisco courthouse. But will this change things for retailers and current regulations, or will Walmart walk away without being affected? RT's Meghan Lopez discusses with producers Rachel Kurzius and Bob English.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Debra (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), Reinhard (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013), Wookie (30th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #4927
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Avalon never is what it used to be, it's always changing.
    Members and issues come and go.
    If you don't like it now, just wait awhile and it will be different before long.
    (For the most part, anyway.)
    hmm ...

I'll delete mine if need be. If you can be more specific that you'd prefer to post here, that would be helpful. Thanks, Gio.

"FORUM" ...

Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Debra (30th May 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), Lisab (30th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (30th May 2013), Star Tsar (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013), Wind (30th May 2013), Wookie (30th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #4928
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Comments from Lt. Col Potter and some directed at us!
    Thanks, Referee. This is the #427 Episode that LT. Colonel Roy Potter referenced on the "We Leave No One Behind" - click here for LT. Colonel @ 42 minutes.

Episode #427 - Hillary Clinton's Emergency - CIA Whistleblower Tsunami Coming Ashore

Wednesday May 22, 2013

Special Guest: LT. Colonel Roy Potter 

Pete and Lt Col Potter have a very serious conversation about the the state of our current collapse, the CIA, the US Congress, the US Senate and their recent announcement that they are supplying Al Qaeda in Syria.

In this important episode, Pete drops the bomb on the Hillary Clinton camp by going on the public record about credible information he's had in his possession about Clinton's treasonous actions. Pete has distributed 1 of 2 audio recordings to trusted sources which establish he has been in contact with a high level CIA / State Department informant. Lt. Colonel Potter has also verified that he has listened to one of the recordings and can verify that the whistleblower is very real; very credible and the following information will soon be disclosed to the public before congress:

1) Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have committed treason against the USA.

2) Osama Bin Laden was dead long before the Obama Administration claimed credit for killing him.The event was a hoax.

3) Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and General David Petraeus know that the above 2 facts are true, and are aware of all the details

4) There is a recording which lists the names of each of the 8 CIA/State Department whistleblowers in safe keeping. If Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and General David Petraeus testify before Congress and lie about the aforementioned facts, these whistleblowers will immediately come forward with their 1st hand knowledge of the events in Benghazi. The whistleblowers prefer that leadership tells the truth under oath.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Debra (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), genevieve (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), Referee (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #4929
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Avalon never is what it used to be, it's always changing.
    Members and issues come and go.
    If you don't like it now, just wait awhile and it will be different before long.
    (For the most part, anyway.)
    hmm ...

"FORUM" ...

as i said enough said

Post note

i made the mistake of making a personal observation...

its a rule i usually live by on this forum and thread... won't happen again ... i can assure you all of that...

So please let it go !
    Last edited by giovonni; 30th May 2013 at 01:03.

15. Link to Post #4930
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

edit: never mind it doesnt help to say...but I can see & feel it..
    Last edited by mojo; 30th May 2013 at 01:18.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), gigha (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (30th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #4931
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

more from Kerry ...

PROJECT CAMELOT: INTERVIEW WITH MELINDA LESLIE - SUPER SOLDIER SUMMIT

"This is a wide ranging discussion between Melinda Leslie and Kerry Cassidy concerning MILABS, REABS, and SUPER SOLDIERS. We get into Melinda's own past experiences and her interaction with both ETs and Military. This is a great introduction to the whole subject of Super Soldiers, disclosure and where the augmentation and use of humans both in this reality and on the astral and other dimensional levels is leading us."

Published on May 22, 2013

18. Link to Post #4932
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

A doctor who CARES

South Portland doctor dumps insurance, posts lower prices online
    By Jackie Farwell, Bangor Daily News

SOUTH PORTLAND — Dr. Michael Ciampi took a step this spring that many of his fellow physicians would describe as radical.

The family physician stopped accepting all forms of health insurance. In early 2013, Ciampi sent a letter to his patients informing them that he would no longer accept any kind of health coverage, both private and government-sponsored. Given that he was now asking patients to pay for his services out of pocket, he posted his prices on the practice’s website.

The change took effect April 1.

“It’s been almost unanimous that patients have expressed understanding at why I’m doing what I’m doing, although I’ve had many people leave the practice because they want to be covered by insurance, which is understandable,” Ciampi said.

Before the switch, Ciampi had about 2,000 patients. He lost several hundred, he said. Some patients with health coverage, faced with having to seek reimbursement themselves rather than through his office, bristled at the paperwork burden.

But the decision to do away with insurance allows Ciampi to practice medicine the way he sees fit, he said. Insurance companies no longer dictate how much he charges. He can offer discounts to patients struggling with their medical bills. He can make house calls.

“I’m freed up to do what I think is right for the patients,” Ciampi said. “If I’m providing them a service that they value, they can pay me, and we cut the insurance out as the middleman and cut out a lot of the expense.”

Ciampi expects more doctors will follow suit. Some may choose to run “concierge practices” in which patients pay to keep a doctor on retainer, he said.

Gordon Smith, a spokesman for the Maine Medical Association, wasn’t so sure, saying most patients either want to use the insurance they pay for or need to rely on Medicare and Medicaid.

Even with the loss of some patients, Ciampi expects his practice to perform just as well financially, if not better, than before he ditched insurance. The new approach will likely attract new patients who are self-employed, lack insurance or have high-deductible plans, he said, because Ciampi has slashed his prices.

“I’ve been able to cut my prices in half because my overhead will be so much less,” he said.

Before, Ciampi charged $160 for an office visit with an existing patient facing one or more complicated health problems. Now, he charges $75.

Patients with an earache or strep throat can spend $300 at their local hospital emergency room, or promptly get an appointment at his office and pay $50, he said.

Ciampi collects payment at the end of the visit, freeing him of the time and costs associated with sending bills, he said.

That time is crucial to Ciampi. When his patients come to his office, they see him, not a physician’s assistant or a nurse practitioner, he said.

“If more doctors were able to do this, that would be real health care reform,” he said. “That’s when we’d see the cost of medicine truly go down.”

Dr. Michael Ciampi took his practice back from Mercy health system after finding that patient care was too impersonal. He also stopped accepting insurance and Medicaid as way to deal more directly with his patients.

- Troy R. Bennett/Bangor Daily News

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), Referee (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013)

20. Link to Post #4933
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From James newsletter...

"Gamma Ray Bursts, Solar Flares, Cosmic Rays, Shifts In Human Consciousness"

Quote By James Gilliland

As many know we are getting bombarded by gamma ray bursts, solar flares, cosmic
    rays and other magnetic influences due to the alignment with Galactic Plane. As
    many are observing the unprecedented increase in earthquake, volcanic eruptions
    along with severe weather what we are not seeing is how these energies affect
    human consciousness. The earth is expanding busting at the seams yet we are
    expanding as well. These energies affect the bioelectric fields surrounding the
    human body all the way down to the DNA level. We have subtle more refined
    bodies; a body within a body and these bodies hold consciousness and energy.
    What is held within these bodies or your fields is being activated, energized
    and there is nowhere to hide from this process. Try as you might that wounded
    little child will not have its way. Within the greatest of all tyrants, the
    cruelest, coldhearted people is a wounded little girl or boy. We all have this
    to one degree or another.

The wounds, traumas and wrong conclusions from past experiences are all being
    energized, activated and they are creating our tomorrows. The pain, sadness,
    anger, trespasses, unloving acts experienced in past lives and in childhood are
    all held within these fields. The higher consciousness and energy are activating
    them, bringing them up to the surface, magnetizing people, places and events to
    each and every one of us so that we may heal and release the past. Love is the
    ultimate power in the Multiverse and love is the catalyst for this healing
    process. It is the love of God/Creator/ Source/Great Spirit, what ever name you
    want to give it coming down through the dimensions that is activating this
    process.

You will see this process acted out in many ways individually and collectively
    yet do not get caught up in the manifestations, become the observer see the
    cause. A great master once said in every experience it all boils down to two
    things. Love and lack of love. Fear, anger, sadness, sorrow, transgressions,
    selfish, separative acts even violent acts all come from the lack of love. In
    most cases it is the lack of love experienced in our childhood and the
    experiences and environment in which we established how we see and create the
    world in which we live. Buddha said, "We are what we think, all that we are
    arises in out thoughts, with our thoughts we create the world." A little
    addendum can be applied to this and that is collectively we are all creating and
    there are a lot of wounded creators out there some taking the upward spiral,
    some taking the downward spiral. Although we focus on love, joy, bliss, service
    to others there will always be those with a different truth. The problem in
    addressing this is to not become what you are against. Again the answer is to
    become the observer, take responsibility and be accountable for your creations,
    the people and events you magnetized to you as a reflection of your
    consciousness and become an example. The best leaders lead by example.

Do not get caught up in reactionary mind, try to hold the creationary mind
    focusing on what you want, not what you don't want and detach from the things
    that no longer bring you joy. Mary once said worry is a form of prayer, we
    manifest what we fear and worry about sometimes our projections are so great we
    create problems that never existed drawing reactions out of others that by
    nature are peaceful loving beings. There are times when firm boundaries need to
    be set, tough love which means telling people what they need to hear not what
    they want to hear is necessary. This must be done however with no need for
    acceptance and approval outside of self and with no attachment to the outcome.
    It is very hard to step back, hold our selves responsible and accountable for
    the people and experiences we magnetize to us especially if we are running any
    victim patterns or have not dealt with the wounded child. It is hard to let go
    of unhealthy patterns and be lie fs especially when there has been temporary
    gain by acting out these patterns.

In today's society we have been programmed to look totally to the external, the
    external world will make us happy, provide our security, fulfill our hearts and
    souls desires; which is the greatest enslavement and tragedy. At the height of
    the internal world is a loving, joyous, powerful, manifesting God/Goddess
    created in the same image and likeness of God. On the way there you are going to
    experience all the blocks, wounds, traumas, and wrong conclusions from past
    experiences; which create the illusion of separation. The angry, sad and wounded
    little child is going to vehemently demand to remain in control during this
    process yet it is manifesting everything it is in fear of happening again and
    defending against even its own healing. It is a no win situation. The deeper the
    pain, sorrow, wounds and traumas the more the angry little child will act out,
    defend and refuse to let go. This is not rocket science it is all about
    consciousness and energy the vibrational continuum and an extreme jump in
    evolution.

The source, God/Creator/Great Spirit is Love, Joy, Bliss unimaginable. As this
    consciousness and energy presses down upon the Earth everything that does not
    resonate with it has to heal. We are multidimensional beings and this
    consciousness and energy is moving down the vibrational continuum clearing out
    everything that does not resonate with it. The baser levels of consciousness are
    fear, guilt, anger, unworthiness, selfishness, and the false belief in
    separation. Defending the me is in ignorance of unity consciousness. These base
    attitudes and emotions can no longer be held within our fields or in the Earth's
    fields. That grid is collapsing along with the manifestations that depend upon
    that grid. You are going to see this in your relationships, your physical world,
    your institutions; nothing will be able to maintain the lower frequencies as the
    vibrational lifting continues and it is increasing exponentially. The hertzian
    or physical world as we know it will collapse phase out as the new world phases
    in. The greatest pain, sorrow, suffering and insecurity will come from holding
    on to the old world, holding on to the anger, pain, and sorrow of the past.
    Trying to create from the wounded child something different than what wounded it
    from the wounded ego.

I love the saying what are you afraid of other than what you are already
    creating?

Why not go within heal and focus on creating a different reality? Surrender the
    angry, wounded little child to the higher dimensional healers within. Stop
    sabotaging your life, blaming others, projecting the same patterns over and over
    expecting a different result. These unhealed wounds and traumas are in the
    process of being exponentially energized. The lessons will come around again and
    again yet they will become harder and harder until we surrender and get to the
    core of what is creating them. Are we operating according to Universal Law? Is
    Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Equality, Prosperity and Freedom for all
    the foundation in our lives? Do we understand the unified field and what it
    means to align with Unity Consciousness? Is there still the angry wounded little
    child playing the me, separation game trying to create on the exterior what is
    lacking in the interior?

Demanding love, respect, honesty, loyalty, and service to themselves trying to
    fill a void yet not willing to find the things they demand from others in their
    own expression? It takes brutal honesty, courage, and a willingness to be
    accountable and responsible for our creations, the people and events in our
    lives we manifested and magnetized to us are there to get through this process.

Very few have the tools, the understandings and the courage. The humility to
    own their creations, the wounded child and make amends which is why so much
    anger, pain, violence, and unloving acts are now coming to the surface. As we
    said resistance is futile. The angry little child, trying to create on the
    exterior from a broken and wounded interior is fruitless. There is no defense
    from our selves and the love of God; which is activating everything within
    ourselves, despite our denials is pressing forward.

If you don't believe in a higher intelligence just think of Gamma Rays as 7the
    dimensional energies, the plane of bliss slamming the Earth over and over along
    with solar flares and ask yourselves what might be the affect? What happens when
    a higher frequency in introduced to a lower frequency? It is real basic physics
    101. We are giving birth to a whole new world, a whole new us and we need to
    heal and release the past if we are going to survive that birth. Observe your
    creations, your fields, your attitudes, emotions, release the past and surrender
    the wounded little child to the God within. There will be those who will resist
    this message to the degree that they want to continue with the wounded child
    driving their boat. There are those who will take this message and bash their
    friends and lovers over the head with it project and blame like a crazed addict
    addicted to their victim patterns. This information is for those who wish to
    heal them selves, understand the process Humanity and the Earth is undergoing.
    Release others to their own destiny and forget about the exterior this is for
    interior work, for those who want to heal and become an example for others.
    Permission to pass far and wide.

For any information about transpersonal healing sessions contact
    eceticustomerservice@...
    Be well,
    James Gilliland

www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com
    www.worldpuja.net

"Star Trek Healing"

The Operating Room of the Future - InSightec - Dr. Kobi Vortman Technion Alumnus
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IfJemqkby_0

"Dalai Lama Off Worlders"

Dalai Lama Talks about Shaking the Hand of Sentient Beings from Other Galaxies
    http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.c...ther-galaxies/

"Chemtrails and Mind Control ...
    Listen to the part where they say they can actually insert another personality
    and extract it with technology. Explains a lot."

Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS part 4
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=3MS9M...are_video_user

"Great Music Love The First Song"

Amanda Hayley
    http://www.reverbnation.com/amandaha...eader_icon_nav

21. Link to Post #4934
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For Mojo

The latest from Jon Kelly ...

Sirius Producer J.D. Seraphine LIVE on UFOPM

"Sirius Producer J.D. Seraphine is the guest for this special Wednesday night edition of UFOPM. Watch the Vancouver UFO Examiner on Examiner.com for a new article discussing this interview and the film Sirius to be published soon.

Sirius is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer -- an emergency room doctor turned UFO researcher -- as he struggles to disclose top secret information about classified energy & propulsion techniques."

http://siriusdisclosure.com/

22. Link to Post #4935
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote The source, God/Creator/Great Spirit is Love, Joy, Bliss unimaginable. As this consciousness and energy presses down upon the Earth everything that does not resonate with it has to heal.
    Another excellent article from James. He sure has a way to distill it down and tell it like it is.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Debra (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), golden lady (30th May 2013), Journeyon (30th May 2013), Referee (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (31st May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013), Wind (30th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #4936
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

I often don't say too much here on Avalon I guess I am sort of guarded since Lord Sidious left and some of the others that left soon after. The Landscape here is a bit different. Seeing many of the old guard leave was hard for me. I think I am going to step it up for a bit. Bare with me I am not a professional writer with the English Language.

I debated in my own mind for a couple of days weather or not to post this video from Freeman TV there is a blatant attack on the ranch and it can be infered an attack on Bill's post's about Orbs. I for one believe the truth is out there! Here is the video in question.....Is this a hit piece from Freeman?

Also, this orbs around Fake Planes.... Are these Orbs helping to stop or take away the effects of the chemicals used? Are we getting help?? Why do more planes show up? Are they attacking the Orbs?

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Debra (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #4937
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Get Ready Ranchers ...

For Roxy Lopez ...

Disaster Government with Brian Tuohy

The Truth Denied Talk Radio
    Guest: Brian Tuohy

"Brian's book "Disaster Government" was researched and written over a span of three years. What began as a hobby morphed into one of the only books written on the subject of Continuity of Government programs available. It is based entirely on the federal government's own files, some of which were obtained via the Freedom of Information Act and are seen here for the first time ever.

Tuohy also conducted over 100 interviews on radio stations across the United States and Canada promoting the book, appearing on such syndicated shows as Coast to Coast AM, the Alex Jones Show, and Fox Sports Radio Chris Myers Interviews. He was also asked to speak at Florida State University, Columbia College in Chicago, and the 2012 AEJMC National Conference.

A third book, Larceny Games: Sports Gambling, Game Fixing and the FBI, is scheduled to be released in September 2013. Based on over 400 FBI files obtained via the Freedom of Information Act, Larceny Games will be the most complete examination of game fixing in professional sports ever published."

27. Link to Post #4938
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    I often don't say too much here on Avalon I guess I am sort of guarded since Lord Sidious left and some of the others that left soon after. The Landscape here is a bit different. Seeing many of the old guard leave was hard for me. I think I am going to step it up for a bit. Bare with me I am not a professional writer with the English Language.

I debated in my own mind for a couple of days weather or not to post this video from Freeman TV there is a blatant attack on the ranch and it can be infered an attack on Bill's post's about Orbs. I for one believe the truth is out there! Here is the video in question.....Is this a hit piece from Freeman?

Also, this orbs around Fake Planes.... Are these Orbs helping to stop or take away the effects of the chemicals used? Are we getting help?? Why do more planes show up? Are they attacking the Orbs?

Well that was certainly interesting ... thanx for posting

Actually I have always rather liked Freeman but have not been following his site for quite some time now.

My take is the bit about orbs at Eceti and reference to all those "nasty evil ships" is coming from his guest LA Marzulli. That guy has some things right (IMHO) but is rather extreme and goes overboard about others. He used to appear on C2C.

As for m' lord Sid .... I am sure he would agree the nugget could use a healthy dose of carrot sticks to straighten himself out

Actually Rob expected the return of Enki to confront Enlil ... so who are we to argue???

2nd vid not sure why the planes are allegedly fake. Any idea? Unless it is meant to be read as fake "airliners".

Perhaps time to check my glasses.

Overall great job of steppin' it up ... cept now I am little sad after thinking about some of the great members no longer with us

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Debra (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), Ivanhoe (30th May 2013), Lisab (30th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), Referee (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013), Wookie (31st May 2013)

29. Link to Post #4939
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Quote 2nd vid not sure why the planes are allegedly fake. Any idea? Unless it is meant to be read as fake "airliners".

Perhaps time to check my glasses.
    There are a few you tubers out there who claim some of the chem-trail planes are fake. I have seen some planes seem to disappear in videos and the shadows and angles look wrong something seems off. The evidence is shaky. My question is are they spraying the orbs. IMHO I have seen enough evidence of them, they spray they show up they spray some more. I think there is more here just not sure what?

PS good point on Freeman's guest although the video was added just seems off by Freeman.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Debra (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #4940
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

more from Kerry ...

PROJECT CAMELOT: INTERVIEW WITH MELINDA LESLIE - SUPER SOLDIER SUMMIT

"This is a wide ranging discussion between Melinda Leslie and Kerry Cassidy concerning MILABS, REABS, and SUPER SOLDIERS. We get into Melinda's own past experiences and her interaction with both ETs and Military. This is a great introduction to the whole subject of Super Soldiers, disclosure and where the augmentation and use of humans both in this reality and on the astral and other dimensional levels is leading us."

Published on May 22, 2013

Sensational interview and what a disclosure! A Rothschild comes out.

Does anyone know the name of the brother, who she talks about?

Also, does anyone know the identity of her handler/torturer - who she pointedly said is someone that Kerry has already interviewed. I would like to know who that might be.

Anyone???

Crowley, Mengela .. the names she talks about, the company she has lived and worked with and her claim to have full conscioius memory of her life as a Rothschild in a parallel dimension and coming to this dimension to help save humanity and heal the earth - the mind just boggles.

Hey, I´m open. I am sure there is more coming down the pipeline of this nature. WOW - thanks for posting Gio!!!!
    Last edited by Debra; 30th May 2013 at 08:15.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (30th May 2013), Gemeos (30th May 2013), giovonni (30th May 2013), mojo (30th May 2013), Referee (30th May 2013), RunningDeer (30th May 2013), Timewaster (30th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 147 197 237 247 257 297 347 747 1247 1822 LastLast