1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings

The latest from James ~

A Thanksgiving Message

"While in meditation I was told another major shift or influx of higher consciousness and energy was coming in beginning the 23rd and lasting at least six days. I have also been getting emails from people talking about extreme physical ailments and psychic attacks. When I asked Cazekiels help and tracked this energy down I found myself viewing a reptilian ship, "yes they do exist", utilizing a form of technology to disrupt the sleep states of light workers creating scenarios based on survival, sex and power the lower three chakras. These crazy dream scenarios take their toll on your energy body. We need our sleep to recharge and heal the body. These same frequency targeting technologies of a baser nature are here on Earth used by certain groups who have chosen to try and suppress the awakening the healing process known as psychotronics. Every emotion has a frequency and it is very easy to agitate, sedate, excite, or manipulate people using frequencies. These reptilian factions take it to a whole new level.
    There has also been a severe intestinal virus going around the source of which is the chemtrails. If you do not know about chemtrails watch the movie, `What on Earth are they Spraying'. It is not just aluminum, barium, ethylene dibromide, and strontium they are spraying weaponized virus and bacteria are in them as well. Even though the United Nations banned chemtrails and there is legislation written in the past to ban them it seems those responsible are N.W.O. and don't take orders from anyone. While in Mexico, I saw the nor virus take its toll. It was shortly after a tanker flew along the coast with one of the thickest chemtrail I have ever seen at a very low level. Within three days the entire town was deathly ill, a couple people died and not to be graphic but people were shooting out both ends with no warning including myself unknowing of the source. The third day the entire school was empty.
    I am only commenting on this because so many have asked why they are having severe stomach problems and wild and crazy dreams upon which they wake up exhausted. There is a spiritual war going on as above so below. The self serving predatory factions who want to control, dominate, suppress and feed off the labors and energy of others are surfacing on both levels. They are using the lower frequencies to do so such as fear, guilt, unworthiness, a false belief in separation while playing the terror card to the limit to relieve you of your freedom and wealth. It is so blatantly obvious even the children are seeing it wondering what is wrong with their parents? Watch the TSA abuse of children.
    This program of fear, guilt, unworthiness, establishing self worth or even security through material acquisition is coming to a close. There is a higher consciousness and energy pressing hard upon the Earth from the higher planes and dimensions. The Pleiadians talk about their work and their Gods of love and peace who are adding their consciousness and energy in this process. It is a multidimensional process; the controllers and manipulators are caught in the middle now with the major awakening on Earth. It is going to get a little crazy as the veils come down, the masks come off and everything will be exposed for what it is. Remember there is a wise, loving, joyous, powerful manifesting God in all of us. It is time to allow it to come forward. The God without is not your savior, it is the God within. Connecting with and merging with the God within allowing the ultimate power of the universe to flow through you which is love is the answer. This weekend is a golden opportunity to heal any family issues, any wounds traumas or wrong conclusions from past experiences in the personality self blocking this process. What better time to kick up the energies then when you are with your families. Might want to take a turkey over to any Native American friends, if not for their ancestors most of you would not be here. Be well, James Gilliland" www.eceti.org

2. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The latest from James newsletter~

Message #5622

"Michael Horn Slithers Around the Truth on Veritas"

"We listened to Michael Horn on the Veritas show, Mel Fabregas is the host who
    we consider to be a good friend. Mel was at the ranch during the Science, Spirit
    and World Transformation conference and witnessed first hand a large pink orange
    ship fly over the conference building immediately after an intention experiment.
    There were about 200 people. The craft was filmed by John Riley a Lockheed
    engineer, Brooks Agnew a Biophysicist and Renato Longato a Latin American UFO
    Researcher. This was the same researcher last year who filmed the 4 ships that
    came over the last conference again with hundreds of witnesses. Some of the
    eyewitnesses were William Henry, Lisa Renee, Brooks Agnew who had his own
    personal contact experience at the ranch, Paula Harris, Alfred Weber, Shelly
    Yates, "Fire the Grid", and many other top speakers in the field of ufology.
    Mary Rodwell and Delores Cannon were also speakers at the event. At least 200
    people participated in the experiment to initiate contact most of which
    witnessed the sighting and filming of the ship. This is a common event with
    photographs taken by guests of both physical, energy and light ships at the
    ranch. Again this is a common and experience with thousands of eye witnesses
    attesting to the ongoing contacts and sightings which include triple PHD Boeing
    Engineers, Lockheed Engineers, Air Traffic Controllers, Pilots and even Air
    Force base commanders. The ships at ECETI have come in various colors, shapes
    and sizes making it clear it is far beyond the militaries inventory and
    capability. For Billy and Michael to be right we have to dismiss all the other
    25 years of evidence, photos, videos and witnesses.

BBC with Danny Dyer also was on ufo overload at the ranch after traveling around
    the world to see a ufo and coming up empty. Paranormal State filmed the ships
    exactly when and where we said they would appear it is in the series. Yet
    Michael Horn continues to dismiss and discredit all of this along with a
    mountain of other evidence saying it does not exist. Now a lie is a lie in my
    book and when all of this was brought to the table and Michael Horn continues to
    lie there is no doubt he had an agenda which has played out redundantly. The
    establishment of Billy Meier's claim to be the one true prophet of God or Spirit
    form as they call it. To discredit all other ufo contactees and researchers
    which will cut into his power base, profits from the movies, books and members
    who must pay a percentage of their income to join. His futile attempt to dismiss
    anyone who says they are in contact with Pleiadians because it was a trap
    Billy's supposed contacts set which he later called Plejarins is not reasonable.
    The problem is he would have to dismiss all of the ancient text, elders of all
    indigenous nations, even the bible where the Pleiadians are mentioned and known
    about.

He said the soul does not continue it dissolves into nothing? The spirit is in
    the brain which is a futile attempt to take people out of the heart and into the
    mind. Any master teacher knows the soul is the connector to spirit and is
    continuous. He said there is nothing on the Moon or Mars; which anyone in the
    know is aware of bases and advanced technology going to and fro.

He spoke about the Gilliland Ranch, ECETI repeatedly making deceptive false
    statements and played victim due to people calling him on his lies and
    deceptions. His claims about Ptah who in reverse speech and EVP have proven to
    be figments of Billy's imagination or reptilian entities due to the hissing
    words in the background of their interviews. The information supposedly given to
    Billy when he went into his den and played the video of the ships at the
    Gilliland ranch along with Pytah was not witnessed by anyone and these same
    contacts have been caught redundantly lying. One event in particular is where
    they told him all the crop circles were hoaxs. He slithered around this again
    acting as if he believed the crop circles were real and of ET origin then later
    twisted it to sound like some alphabet agency was doing them.
    He then played victim and said I attacked him after hearing what Billy said
    about the ships here at ECETI. The truth of the matter I was very concerned
    about how someone I believed was a spiritual leader and for real would lie or be
    totally ignorant of what is going on at the ranch. Billy's words were far from
    anything an enlightened being would use they were extremely harsh, slanderous
    and he ranted on like a crazy man. Michael's words were also just as harsh and
    slanderous as anyone who knows Michael has experienced. His poor me we attacked
    him program is another way of slithering around the truth. The ships in the
    video behaved exactly like the ships Billy filmed which is what began my own
    investigation to find out why he would act in such a way. The fact of the matter
    is the first contacts were most likely real and the ships may have been the same
    group. In Billy's own words he said the contacts stopped in the 70's due to the
    groups inability to rise to the occasion and him loosing his mind. It is in his
    video in his own words yet they now say the contacts never stopped. He may be
    right as reverse speech says the contacts shifted from the Pleiadians to another
    group with a more sinister and deceptive agenda.

I also listened to Michael slither around Billy's history trying to make him
    like a folk hero Billy the Kid. He was a bounty hunter, killed and caught anyone
    his dictator friends or employers told him too. He was also in prison, joined
    the foreign legion, deserted, was supposedly a smuggler then wrapped a towel on
    his head and joined an ashram posing as a guru. Now if you want to dig into
    Michael's extra curricular activity due so by all means which both far from
    saintly. My question is why would any advanced race of beings pick such
    characters?

Why would advanced beings choose people who lie, deceive, slander, character
    assassinate and capitalize on the contacts at everyone else's expense? I asked
    Wendell Stevens about their constant attacks on everyone else, what is the
    motive? Rest his soul he told me he investigated several other cases with a lot
    of evidence on their behalf such and the Hernandez case. He was told by Billy if
    he investigated any other cases he would not have anything further to do with
    him. The last deception was to slither around the chemtrail issue to try and
    dismiss or discredit it. He said if it was real there would be a lot of people
    dropping dead and getting ill. Guess what they are. He said there was no
    evidence of the poisoning, guess what there is a mountain of evidence showing
    600 times the toxic levels of aluminum, barium, strontium, as well as other
    biologicals manufactured in labs. The contrails; which end in seconds fly right
    through chemtrails laid out by tankers from horizon to horizon. The normal air
    traffic comes from a lower elevation ascending to a higher elevation leaving no
    contrail right through the chemtrail. In summation the constant verifiable lies
    and deceptions, extremely unawakened behavior, and attempts to demand
    exclusivity of God, and all off world visitors is a clear message to anyone with
    a discerning mind there is another agenda. Michael's cognitive dissonance and
    narcism does not allow him to accept any proof or evidence to the contrary.
    Proof and evidence; which has been provided despite his claims there in none. I
    have to admit his interview was very slick, he weaved his way around anything
    contrary to his agenda, played the victim card, and accused others of what he
    himself has been doing. Even played the black opps mind control card on his
    adversaries something upon which he should take a long hard look. I really have
    to commend Michael on his tactics, slide of truth techniques, redirecting the
    conversation away from truth and shifting blame like a true politician. He is a
    master of deception and the only reason I am writing this article is a warning
    for others not to fall victim to this program as so many others have who write
    me almost daily. I am also writing on behalf of the real contactees, light
    workers, the benevolent off world visitors and those trying to end the chemtrail
    programs. Truth stands on its own merit and nasty is as nasty does. This
    program of lies, deceptions, half truths and disempowerment needs exposure. God
    is within each and every one of you and there is no one who cannot be contacted
    or have a sighting. It is a matter of choice, having pure intent, an open mind
    and loving heart all of which Michael Inc. seems to have forgotten which is why
    they lost contact in the first place."

http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.Newsletter.html

3. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It has been reported~ here in the Northwest area of the United States~
    We will be experiencing the effects of this CME within our Lattitudes~
    during the first two weeks of December ?

From James~
    message #5626

"Love to hear your opinion"

4. Link to Post #104
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Hi Gio!

I say WOW!

Whenever a good-sized comet passes near the sun it will sometimes cause a CME. However most comets (that I have seen) will have a visible tail.

If this "dot" were any kind of "ship" it would be tremendously HUGE. Much larger than planet earth!

So what is it? And where is it headed?

Thanks!
    Harley

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #105
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    It has been reported~ here in the Northwest area of the United States~
    We will be experiencing the effects of this CME within our Lattitudes~
    during the first two weeks of December ?

"Love to hear your opinion"
    we are just now in the storm, level 6 , which means no problems.

dont get fooled only because somebody can post some pictures from NASA.
    here another example:

The planet is not jumping, as suggested by the vid, but there is a jump of ~4 hours in the recording of the pictures. during the gap the planet moves on and when the recording resumed, it looks like a jump.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012), Harley (28th November 2010)

8. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings and thank you for your insightful comments Hawkins Harley ~ i find your avatar quite striking and would love to hear about its origin (meaning) ??

Thank you also~ bashi
    i have been experiencing these CME waves (over 6 months) now > first in Arizona and up here in Washington State ~
    can you say photonic wave-particle transmutation !

9. Link to Post #107
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Latest from James~

"Hey how about doing this instead of warring with Korea"

10. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

The Latest from James~

"Hey how about doing this instead of warring with Korea"

Because it isn't profitable!!!

Giovanni, thank you for posting this fabulous vid. I'm going to borrow it and take it, along with its companion vids, over to the Lighter Side thread.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

edina (12th May 2011), Eram (22nd September 2012)

12. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i really really like this performance...art is of the people... l

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

edina (12th May 2011), Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The latest from James~

Message #5635 - Dec. 7th Major Shift Coming In

"December 7th Shift

I was told in meditation there would be another big push of energies by the
    Pleiadians on December 7th. The November 23rd shift lasted 6 days and was a
    clearing to prepare for this next wave. We were inundated with emails from
    people around the world talking about crazy dreams, waking up tired like they
    were working all night, aches, pains etc. It seemed as if unseen negative
    energies were at play. Those who are healers and sensitives were targeted the
    hardest. The lower planes are being cleaned up and the dark hearts are
    squirming, fighting back above as below, doing all they can to maintain the
    frequencies they are accustomed too. It is a futile attempt to stop the
    awakening and healing process. There are other events; which are designed to
    throw you into fear playing the terror card; which are designed to take away
    your freedom and suppress the process. We are inviting who ever wants to join us
    to participate in a world healing meditation where we move up the vibrational
    continuum through our multidimensional selves to the Godhead, Creator, Source
    and then send energy back to the Earth from the Golden Plane of Bliss. It does
    not matter what faith or color this is universal love we are working with. When
    we participate in and initiate the higher consciousness and energy it has a much
    greater effect. We will begin at ECETI at 7PM PST and continue every day until
    the 14th for those who want to join us. We will most likely have a skype
    connection or live stream it from the site, www.eceti.org Be well, hope to see
    you on the 7th. James Gilliland"

15. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

thanks for that.. l

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

Eram (22nd September 2012), giovonni (9th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

via James ~

pass it around

18. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Did anyone see this program?

Via James~ newsletter

"Mary Rodwell is a good friend of ours, great work Mary"

FromJmccormackbrown's youtube Channel

"Do aliens exist? Are they visiting us here on Earth? Check out this mind-blowing UFO footage captured on handy cam in the UK. The footage will be broadcast live on television for the very first time as part of an intriguing new documentary called My Mum Talks to Aliens on SBS One tonight Tuesday 30 November 2010 @ 8.30pm. Tune in for this and more exclusive and compelling evidence of extraterrestrial life. SBS introduces you to people who have first hand abduction experiences and experts who have witnesses UFO laser communication from space. This documentary is a must-see for skeptics and believers alike . . ."

Last edited by giovonni; 3rd December 2010 at 02:36.

19. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings

The latest from James~

"James Gilliland delivers an important Christmas Message. This 10 minute video discusses the birth of Christ, the role Extraterrestrials played in our history, planetary cycles, finding & Loving the God within."

20. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ~ i am currently on the road and was not able to post and present this to you all last evening Tuesday 12/7/2010
    But here is an opportunity for all here to participate with James and the Eceti Family ~during this special meditation being observed from Dec 7th thru the 14th.
    My best always ~ Gio

From James ~

"World Healing Meditation December 7-14 2010 7pm

I was told in meditation there would be another big push of energies by the Pleiadians on December 7th. The November 23rd shift lasted 6 days and was a clearing to prepare for this next wave. We were inundated with emails from people around the world talking about crazy dreams, waking up tired like they were working all night, aches, pains etc. It seemed as if unseen negative energies were at play. Those who are healers and sensitives were targeted the hardest. The lower planes are being cleaned up and the dark hearts are squirming, fighting back above as below, doing all they can to maintain the frequencies they are accustomed too. It is a futile attempt to stop the awakening and healing process. There are other events; which are designed to throw you into fear playing the terror card; which are designed to take away your freedom and suppress the process. We are inviting who ever wants to join us to participate in a world healing meditation where we move up the vibrational continuum through our multidimensional selves to the Godhead, Creator, Source and then send energy back to the Earth from the Golden Plane of Bliss. It does not matter what faith or color this is universal love we are working with. When we participate in and initiate the higher consciousness and energy it has a much greater effect. We will begin at ECETI at 7PM PST and continue every day until the 14th for those who want to join us. We will most likely have a skype connection or live stream it from the site,"www.eceti.org
    view and participate here;
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/world-...mber-7-14-2010

21. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ~

James and company are having these meditations from Dec~7~thru the 14th
    please join in and participate!

World Healing Meditation December 7-14 2010 7pm Pacific Coast Time~

again here is the US streaming link~
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/world-...mber-7-14-2010

Last edited by giovonni; 15th December 2010 at 04:39.

22. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings

The latest from James newsletter;

#5688 "This might explain the waves I was seeing in the future as well as why I told
    people in Sydney to relocate."

from: http://farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV...008_Page1.html
    https://youtube.com/user/FarsightPress
    This presentation by Courtney Brown, Ph.D. from The Farsight Institute was made at the 29th Annual Meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration on 11 June 2010 in Boulder, Colorado. Courtney Brown presents a theory and data exploring the idea of describing the future with respect to multiple realities or alternate timelines. The remote-viewing data constitute one of the largest collections of such data for a single project using structured remote-viewing platforms that were developed by the U.S. military. Two timelines are explored, with both suggesting exceptionally significant climatic change by June 2013.

Last edited by giovonni; 12th December 2010 at 03:07.

23. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings!

View the last meditation session during this major SUN energy surge Dec.7th~14th.

link to USTREAM
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11426056

From James

"The Importance of Astral Healings. The Astral Healing Techniques are also in
    Reunion with Source and Becoming Gods along with low level ET clearing."

video by Son
    https://youtube.com/user/MrSon2k
    Last edited by giovonni; 15th December 2010 at 04:40.

24. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings,

Many of you might of seen this BBC interview already...
    Note the young man in this (video) is just brilliant in articulating his story and maintaining his composure
    (considering his physical restraints) in regards discussing the very important issues at hand.
    Thought i pass it around to those who follow this thread ~ Gio

Newsletter #5703

From James

"Even more strange is how the media tries to make him a threat?"

Last edited by giovonni; 15th December 2010 at 18:45.

25. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

From James Newsletter #5707

"Heads Up Might Be the Beginning of a False Flag Operation
    Here is another feebel attempt to demonize ufos. They are not at war with the
    American people, the American People seldom are behind any war it is the
    gooberment."

Wikileaks To Release UFO Bombshell

* December 13th, 2010 4:44 pm ET

If true an unprecedented release of UFO related information is about to happen..
    Thanks to the eternal vigilance of Wikileaks a large announcement in regards to
    alien visitations to earth, a intergalactic war that we have been waging since
    2004, and much more.

According to the online publication "European Union Times",

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by
    Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming
    WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been
    "engaged" since 2004 in a "war" against UFO's based on or near the Continent of
    Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.

This report goes on to state that after WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange warned
    last week that he would begin releasing secret US cables relating to these
    Southern Ocean UFO's, and the Americans "war" against them, he was immediately
    arrested by British Police on trumped up charges issued by the Swedish
    government which in our December 8th report, Global Rebellion Erupts After
    "Unprotected Sex Meets Disrobed Governments", we noted were engineered against
    him as a "classic" CIA "Honey Trap".

The report is alleged to include information on several high profile UFO cases..
    It purports to have information on the June 10, 2004, UFO flap that ran from
    Southern Ocean to Guadalajara, Mexico and the July 11th solar eclipse event in
    which millions of Mexicans witnessed the strange crafts. US media refused to air
    the videos mainstream. More cases are covered but information is sketchy on the
    details.

This could be what all of UFO fandom has been waiting for. Proof that we are
    being visited by intelligences not of this Earth. Or it will be a big waste of
    time. If we are at war with the E.T's it has been a real quiet one. They could
    have at least vaporized Ottawa and Washington D.C. to make things interesting.

Keep an open mind this could be the big alien disclosure moment. Your
    grandchildren may ask where you were when you heard the news that we are not
    alone in the Universe

Source;
    http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-canad...e-ufo-bomshell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1819 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 506 1006 1819 LastLast