+ Reply to Thread
Page 759 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 259 659 709 749 759 769 809 859 1259 1759 1823 LastLast
Results 15,161 to 15,180 of 36446

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #15161
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

CME Shockwave Coming Our Way | S0 News May 3, 2015

2. Link to Post #15162
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

hmm ...

3. Link to Post #15163
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Via Dolores Cannon

Niki Patillo /Star Children and Indigo Children

"Star children are children who have been sent here from all areas of the universe to help the earth and the people on it. They possess psychic, spiritual, and other extra sensory abilities. These children will bring peace, topple corrupt systems, and shift dimensional consciousness in the years to come" ...

Quote Bio:

Hi, my name is Nikki Pattillo, I am 48 years old from the coastal Texas area. I am happily married to a man I have spent many life times with and have one beautiful daughter named Maddy who keeps me very busy. I used to be a clinical microbiologist, a molecular biologist, and am now a writer. I laugh as I write this because it never mattered what path I chose in my life, any of them would have led to the road I am on now to channel books for humanity.

You may wonder how I am qualified to write on psychic children. I am able to do this because I was one of those children and now channel messages from a group of Angels that want to help other psychic children that are lost, confused, lonely, and fearful, just as I was. It is my honor to help you figure out who you are and why you are here. To not be fearful of your incredible gifts and to pull inner strength from your spirit to continue your mission as a lightworker here on a group mission to help our Earth.

My psychic journey started when I was in the 3rd grade. My family moved into a house in the foothills of Albuquerque, New Mexico. My first memories of seeing ghosts occurred in this house. The house we moved into was newly built. However, my brother played with a Ouiji board and opened a portal that let a particular cowboy ghost in.

My old-fashioned cowboy ghost had a cowboy hat, bandana around his neck, bullets in a belt across his chest, a gun on each side of his hips hung low around his waist, and spurs on his boots. This may seem quite enchanting but I assure you it was anything but.

My second experience in 5th grade frightened me so badly that I shut down my abilities for a long time. One day, I was playing on a small hill in a field by myself. Suddenly, a Native American Indian appeared before me and talked to me although his mouth never moved. He told me I was in danger and needed to do exactly what he said. As it turned out, I was chased by a sexual predator that was going to rape, sodomize, strangle me, and bury me in the desert. This was one of my Guides, White Buffalo. He showed me where to run and hide to evade this man and did the most amazing things that I can only call a miracle to help me. This was the first, middle, and last case I ever solved for the police department. I was able to identify this man at a friendֹ’s house, whose Dad was a detective for the Albuquerque Police Department. It’s unfortunate that I couldn’t tell him the real truth about how I got away.

When I look back to my elementary school days, I remember seeing, hearing, and knowing things that others did not. The worst part was that nobody would believe or listen to me.

I spent many, many years feeling frightened and alone because of these experiences. As I grew older, I finally understood about energy, psychic visions, Guides, and Angels and the purpose of all of these things.

In my book, I say over and over to help your Star children figure out what their life’s purpose is and how they will contribute to humanity as a whole. You must also help these special children understand and be unafraid of their gifts. I believe the energy has changed enough on this Earth that most people will understand these experiences are real and we’re not alone.

My heart sings with joy that perhaps by writing my book, I can help take the fear out of these experiences for others. I know there are no accidents. My early ghostly experiences and other situations growing up made me strong and able to write about it and share my story with others to help them understand and be strong as well.

I can promise you with every ounce of my “knowing” that no one is alone in this world. We all have Angels and Guides that are with us every minute of our lives and others that will come and go as our lessons are learned. Even for people who do not believe, their Angels NEVER give up on them. There is no judgement, only love from your Angels.

Be kind to everyone, even those that are not kind to you and you will find true happiness ...

May you all walk your path with light, happiness, and love in your heart.

In love and light, Nikki
    Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Dolores Cannon Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Academy.

Published on May 3, 2015

4. Link to Post #15164
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

5. Link to Post #15165
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM - May 2, 2015

A Miraculous Healing / Remote Viewing Journey

Host: Dave Schrader
    Guests: John Herlosky, Christy Beam

"Dave Schrader welcomed first hour guest, Christy Beam, who shared the tale of her daughter's amazing miraculous healing ...

Later John Herlosky a former police officer and instructor and expert in the field of human performance technologies, who as a skeptic, was perhaps one of the last people to become a believer in the power of "consciousness related phenomena" ... discussed how he became an operational remote viewer, along with the turmoil he felt as his long-held beliefs clashed with the powerful implications of his experiences." ...

Last edited by giovonni; 15th May 2015 at 00:00.

6. Link to Post #15166
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

giovonni (3rd May 2015), justntime2learn (4th May 2015), skyflower (5th May 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd May 2015)

8. Link to Post #15167
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I

don't care / what you do / i wouldn't want to be like you …

Robot

Last edited by giovonni; 3rd May 2015 at 21:33.

9. Link to Post #15168
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

After spending the last several months venturing through the tropics of
    Central America ... Gabriel is currently house setting for a month down
    in New Mexico ... Taking some time and pondering on it all ...

An Easy Way to Understand What the Universe Actually Is

Quote Gabriel Morris was born in Vancouver, Canada, raised in rural northern California and has also lived in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon and Alberta, Canada. He is an admitted travel junkie, outdoors enthusiast, creative writer and spiritual seeker, with a B.A. in World Religions. He is author of 'Kundalini and the Art of Being', 'Kundalini and the Power of Awakening', 'The Mystery of Woman', 'Following My Thumb', 'Gabe's Guide to Budget Travel' and other books.

Follow his adventures Here
    Published on May 3, 2015

10. Link to Post #15169
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

its the thought of that counts ...

3.8 earthquake rattles Los Angeles area

11. Link to Post #15170
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PBS NewsHour Weekend full episode May 3, 2015

"On this edition for Sunday, May 3rd, 2015, the curfew in Baltimore ends after days of unrest, a major outbreak of the Avian Flu is reported in the Midwest, and in our signature segment, from Northern Iraq, women take up the fight against ISIS. Hari Sreenivasan anchors from New York.'

12. Link to Post #15171
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    entertainingly/interesting ...

UFOs, Government Black Ops, and the Annunaki

Sean Stone with Dr. Sean David Morton

UFOs, government black ops, and the ongoing conspiracy of secrecy that drains the world of treasure and sucks vital energy from the planet is explored with Dr. Sean David Morton. The distinction between technocrats and autocrats is illuminated, as the shadow government is explored. Spooky examinations at Area 51, hidden financial motivations behind 9/11, the Pleiadians and how Earth is a magnet school for the universe is discussed in an uncensored Buzzsaw" ...

Quote GUEST BIO:

Dr. Sean David Morton attended Stanford University and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts and a Political Science degree, with minors in Organic Chemistry and Astronomy from the University of Southern California. He received his PhD. in clinical psychology, specializing in therapeutic counseling, from the International Institute of Alternative Medicine. He has also studied Astrology at the famed Exeter College at Oxford University.

Sean's adventures at Area 51, his pioneering work in REMOTE VIEWING and his stunning predictions of the future brought him international recognition as the #1 guest on Coast to Coast AM where host ART BELL called him "America's Prophet" and "My all time favorite guest!"

Sean is a multi-award winning independent filmmaker and has been a reporter/writer/producer/director for HARD COPY, SIGHTINGS, STRANGE UNIVERSE, UNSOLVED MYSTERIES, ANCIENT ALIENS, PARANORMAL BORDERLINE and has appeared on countless radio and TV shows.

He is the author of BLACK SERAPH and THE DARK PROPHET, spy thrillers about the inner workings of the Vatican and the Jesuits. His latest books, SANDS OF TIME Vol. I and II, the true memoir of a MAN IN BLACK, describes 40 years of the adventures of a top level director of the Shadow Government. He has authored over a dozen screenplays and is currently working on the funding for a film and media distribution company.

http://www.strangeuniverseradio.com/
    Published on May 1, 2015

First half

And Please note i will post part two of this interview here as soon as it ibecomes uploaded/available ...
    As promised

Update/ Part Two

Aliens, Time Travel & the Secret at the Center
    of the Galaxy with Sean David Morton

"Aliens traversing the astral plane, time travel secrets of the government, and the great mystery at the center of the Galaxy are illuminated by Sean David Morton in the second and final part of our uncensored interview. How the space program, astronauts, and power brokers at the highest levels are aware of Gray aliens (as well as their more benevolent ‘Tall White’ counterparts), and how space is being weaponized to meet an alien threat that is already ‘on it’s way’ is explored. Pleiadians, the Dulce base, area 51 and area 6413, and unlocking the power to dilate time is on the menu, in this full length Buzzsaw, hosted by Sean Stone."

Published on May 3, 2015

13. Link to Post #15172
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Giant Waves, Delta Class Sunspot | S0 News May 4, 2015

Also

VICE News Daily: No End in Sight to Europe's Migrant Crisis

Last edited by giovonni; 4th May 2015 at 10:36.

14. Link to Post #15173
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

timber ...

15. Link to Post #15174
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Standardized Testing

"American students face a ridiculous amount of testing. John Oliver explains how standardized tests impact school funding, the achievement gap, how often kids are expected to throw up."

Published on May 3, 2015

16. Link to Post #15175
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM - May 3, 2015

Numerology/ NDE & the Paranormal

Host: George Noory
    Guests: Glynis McCants, Peter Anthony

"In the first half, numerologist Glynis McCants joined George Noory to give updates on the numerology of the month of May, and presidential hopefuls, as well as to discuss how current events are unfolding along the lines that she predicted earlier in the year. Because the World Number 2015 breaks down to an "8," we're seeing a lot of fluctuation around money, which has been reflected in first quarter economy reports, she noted. "8" also has a confrontational energy, which connects with the riots as well as politics, and she expressed concern about the month of August – the "8" month, in an "8" year, where confrontations may peak.

The month of May has a "5" energy, which often brings chaos and drama, and people should prepare for that, McCants remarked. Regarding the presidential candidates, she reported that Marco Rubio has "power numbers," and could be on the ticket for vice-president, if not a presidential nominee himself. Interestingly, Hillary Clinton is a "3" lifepath number, and the last time a "3" lifepath was president was all the way back in 1789, she revealed. McCants offering readings to callers during the second hour, and curiously most of them turned out to be "7's," sharing some of the same issues."

---------------------------------

"In the latter half, paranormal investigator Peter Anthony, described his life-changing near death experience. In the late 1980s, during a medical emergency, he "crossed over" and began to see a variety of people from his early life, such as his third grade teacher (who appeared much younger than when he was her student). As he moved through a tunnel of white light, he began to see mysterious numerical strings, such as 222, 444, and a series of binary codes (0s and 1s) that seemed to have profound meanings.

After the NDE, Anthony found that he'd developed mediumistic and paranormal abilities and was able to use these skills in investigations. At haunted locations, for instance, he says he employs remote viewing to "time travel" back to the past to uncover the original source or reason behind a haunting. He also talked about his encounter with a strange man on the island of St. Thomas who revealed another spiritual dimension. Nicknamed "Brussels," he was a very tall, white-haired, blue eyed man, who was possibly an angelic being."

News segment guests: Douglas Hagmann, Catherine Austin Fitts, Richard C. Hoagland

program descriptive page here

Last edited by giovonni; 15th May 2015 at 00:01.

17. Link to Post #15176
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

18. Link to Post #15177
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PBS News Wrap Monday May 4, 2015

"In our news wrap Monday, former President Bill Clinton defended foreign donations to his family’s foundation, dismissing criticism that other governments traded donations for official favors when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Also, the European Union struggled to keep up with an onslaught of migrants who attempted to sail from Libya toward Italy over the weekend ...

Watch full program here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpS5Hweub3o

19. Link to Post #15178
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Completely Unexpected Reason People Call Others 'Conspiracy Theorists' | Space News

Via ThunderboltsProject / From Chris Reeve

"A surprising tactic against the Electric Universe is the characterization of its proponents as “conspiracy theorists.” Let us lay aside for the moment the question of the prevalence of actual “conspiracies” throughout history and in the world today. Let us explore instead, why is this accusation made specifically against proponents of the Electric Universe?"

Published on May 4, 2015

Note video reference materials are listed below YouTube video page

20. Link to Post #15179
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

will share this here ...

Catastrophia

'Awakening the Planetary Mind: Beyond the Trauma of the Past to a New Era of Creativity'

Quote James Swagger interviews - Bestselling author Barbara Hand Clow ...

Who explains how we are on the cusp of an age of incredible creative growth made possible by restoring our lost prehistory. Examining legendary cataclysms--such as the fall of Atlantis and the biblical Flood--and the mounting geological and archaeological evidence that many of these mythic catastrophes were actual events, she reveals the existence of a highly advanced global maritime culture that disappeared amid great earth changes and rising seas 14,000 to 11,500 years ago, nearly causing our species’ extinction and leaving humanity’s collective psyche deeply scarred.

Tracing humanity’s reemergence after these prehistoric catastrophes, Clow explains how these events in the deep past influence our consciousness today. Guided by Carl Johan Calleman’s analysis of the Mayan Calendar, she reveals that as the Earth’s 26,000-year precessional cycle shifts, our evolution is accelerating to prepare us for a new age of harmony and peace. She explains how we are beginning a collective healing as ancient memories of prehistory awaken in our minds and release our unprocessed fear. Passed from generation to generation, this fear has been responsible for our constant expectations of apocalypse. She shows that by remembering and moving beyond the trauma of our long lost past, we bring the era of cataclysms to an end and cross the threshold into a time of extraordinary creative activity.

http://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Plan.../dp/B005PQUVVC
    Published on Apr 20, 2015

21. Link to Post #15180
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

M7.5 Quake & Tsunami Watch - Papua New Guinea May 5, 2015

A Suspicious Observers Report

Streamed live on May 4, 2015

+ Reply to Thread
Page 759 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 259 659 709 749 759 769 809 859 1259 1759 1823 LastLast