+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 29 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Quote Just type in his name and display all and he's the one without a profile picture.
    I typed in his name, several with a profile pic not him and three without a pic and nothing showing, no images, no wall, does not share info unless a friend.......I agree with you that him taking down his own wall makes it seem like he wants us to think TPTB are taking him out because something is just about to happen......its a bit frustrating. Good to hear from someone who was there when his Japan warning actually happened as I recently read that it is possible to go in and change the dates on your facebook updates.....perhaps this is not true, and just another theory to discredit Mitchell .

2. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Member torchwood's Avatar
    Thanks

Earth Angel I just checked his profile and though it is back up there have been 0 posts by him to update anyone about why he took it down etc.
    I have heard that same thing (people changing dates on posts) but not sure if that's true or how one would even go about doing it.
    His page shows up for me and I'm not a friend but I did subscribe so maybe that is why.
    Not sure if I am allowed to link it here so won't unless a Mod or Bill say's it's ok.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torchwood For This Post:

Alekahn (12th May 2012), Earth Angel (12th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

Thanks torchwood...........I see it now......nothing updated but at least the page is there again.......

Quote Posted by torchwood (here)
    Earth Angel I just checked his profile and though it is back up there have been 0 posts by him to update anyone about why he took it down etc.
    I have heard that same thing (people changing dates on posts) but not sure if that's true or how one would even go about doing it.
    His page shows up for me and I'm not a friend but I did subscribe so maybe that is why.
    Not sure if I am allowed to link it here so won't unless a Mod or Bill say's it's ok.

5. Link to Post #304
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just got done Texting MC. He has not given the warning (as there seems to be people in another Forum stating MC said the Quake will happen this Sunday). He told me that "these people are full of ****" and "where do these people come up with random dates". He has posted on his wall since coming back. The post just said "Finally...". Nothing else, but I have contacts with him. He is fine, and was on vacation for awhile. That's the latest information to date.

Sent from my CM7'd Droid X2 using Tapatalk.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alekahn (18th May 2012), crosby (18th May 2012), karelia (17th May 2012), kevlar (18th May 2012), mountain_jim (18th May 2012), seko (17th May 2012), silverchimes (18th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #305
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Mitchell just posted the 104 hour warning in his fb thread with the picture of the wave generated on the west coast of the U.S. Wawdy, is that is this really him???? Is this it? We shall see. I live in the PNW :-/
    Kris

8. Link to Post #306
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Is that what he wrote in Japanese..? because I cannot see a post on its own saying this?

9. Link to Post #307
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Perhaps I am blind but I do not see the 104 hour warning -- this is his page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1427705082
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

bennycog (9th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #308
    United States Avalon Member torchwood's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed. Nothing there. Mitchell updates his FB profile picture all the time so I wouldn't take that as a sign. He said it would be a "status update" when he gives the warning.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torchwood For This Post:

Alan (8th June 2012), Alekahn (8th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

It appears he updated his cover photo and commented on it. I do remember he stated he would post the 104 hour warning as a 'Status Update'. It's still showing so I snapped a photo with my cell phone (sorry for the quality, or lack thereof, I'm not sure how best to capture the image of his comment). I sincerely hope I am wrong :-\

From 27 minutes ago:
    "Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we now have 104 hours to go! Hold on tight we are in for the shock of your lives!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MitchellCoombes1.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	16793  

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Eagle Eye (9th June 2012), torchwood (8th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

yep pictures mean nothing.......also he recently asked everyone to add a Michael MacIntosh on facebook as a back up in case his page was taken down..........this seems ridiculous to me as if his page was taken they would know to take down Michaels as well..........I think this was a means to get Michael loads of fans for his new movie?? anyway reading the comments on Mitchells page the other day was disturbing..........very juvenile answers from someone claiming to be his assistant because he doesn't have time to answer all the people who think everything he posts is the new 104 hour warning.......seems to me they just love the drama, if he doesn't answer why does anyone else feel the need to ........

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Kristo (8th June 2012), torchwood (8th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #311
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK, I can see the comment now. You must click on "Photos", then click "Cover Photos", then click the first picture, then scroll down. He wrote:

Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we now have 104 hours to go! Hold on tight we are in for the shock of your lives!

Question is, did he really write this or was his account hacked? Doesn't someone here know him?
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

19. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)

Question is, did he really write this or was his account hacked? Doesn't someone here know him?
    That's what I was wondering alamojo. I think Wawdy has posted he knows him?
    @ Earth Angel~ I agree about the juvenile posts and strange things with him. I don't follow him, but happened to see his comment first thing this morning and thought I'd see if any of the good folks of PA had seen it as well. Skeptically curious...
    Love to us all~
    Kris
    Last edited by Kristo; 8th June 2012 at 17:34.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th June 2012), torchwood (8th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #313
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,310 times in 8,665 posts

Thanks for the heads up, Kristo. I will pay attention to see what if any updates we get on this.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

23. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

If I understand it correctly, the reply by Mitchell that you see in the comments in the screenshot, it's just facebook putting a picture of what's in the link there.

If you go to Mitchell's site and klick on the picutre of the tsunamis, scroll down to the translation comment and klick on the link, it takes you to the march 11 2011 post by mitchell with the warning that you see in the screenshot. The translation comment is also about march 11, hence the link.

However, one thing I don't get - Mitchell is supposed to post the warning as a status update, isn't he? Well, I can't find the status anywhere XD Where is it supposed to be? (I lack facebook knowledge)
    Does this path have a heart?
    If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use.
    Both paths lead nowhere; but one makes for a joyful journey; the other will make you curse your life. - Don Juan

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hohoemi For This Post:

Alekahn (9th June 2012), Kristo (9th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #315
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Is that what he wrote in Japanese..? because I cannot see a post on its own saying this?
    It's in French. Here's the translation.

Mitchell Coombes Vaness Lil'mama Ness, it means there was a tsunami in Japan last year I'm sure you remember March 11, 2011. Well, it was a HAARP earthquake (man) and it is expected (evidence https://www.facebook.com/ permalink.php? Story_fbid 19 = 10301683737 & id = 1427705082) .. There will be another tsunami soon in California, if you do not live on the west coast of USA, you must be in good condition. Take a look down my timeline to get an idea of what it is.

Mitchell Coombes ‎Vaness Lil'mama Ness, Il signifie qu'il y a eu un tsunami au Japon l'année dernière je suis certaine que vous vous rappelez le 11 mars 2011. Et bien, c'était un projet HAARP tremblement de terre (homme) et il est prévu (la preuve https://www.facebook.com/​permalink....&id=1427705082) .. Il y aura un autre tsunami bientôt en Californie, si vous n'aimez pas vivre sur la côte ouest des ÉTATS-UNIS , vous doit être en bon état. Jetez un coup d'œil vers le bas mon axe de temps pour avoir une idée de quoi il s'agit.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Kristo (9th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #316
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Full picture of his page. Hope this doesn't happen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	NewPicture007.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	16824  

28. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Hey everyone. After months of silence Mitchell posted the following update around 5 hours ago.

update 7th Aug by misericordia1, on Flickr

and when posed with a question from one of those who commented he replied with:

update 7th Aug 70 miles.. days.. by misericordia1, on Flickr

And yesterday Kerry posted this message on her blog along with the accompanying video: http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog.html

Monday, 06 August 2012 23:28
    Written by Kerry Cassidy

WOW... this is getting crazy.

Tanks on the move through Burbank, CA

And on Sunday she posted the following:

MISC. INTEL -- updated 11:15pm
    Sunday, 05 August 2012 21:12
    Written by Kerry Cassidy

Several pieces of intel from sources today...

I got a report today that "...Israel has now pushed the button and has special fighting forces inside syria and iran"...

So far most of the military base movement seems to be on the East Coast.

Update: "Lots of activity at Ft. Lee... I haven't seen so much activity since the Gulf war."

Update 2 @ 11:15pm from another Source:

"Last weekend, a source went to a Gun Show in Eastern Tennessee. While there, he was talking to a friend who was with the National Guard. After a long conversation, this friend said that his Guard unit was being called up on August 15 to help deal with an imminent "Natural Disaster" and it was his understanding that this "natural disaster" would include a large tsunami hitting the East Coast."

I'd like to point out that i've seen this all before from Mitchell, but i thought it best to nonetheless post this update, particularly in light of Kerrys recent blog posts.
    Last edited by misericordia; 7th August 2012 at 09:39.

29. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

Alan (7th August 2012), bluestflame (7th August 2012), crosby (7th August 2012), fifi (8th August 2012), gooty64 (7th August 2012), Hervé (7th August 2012), hohoemi (9th August 2012), Holly Lindin (8th August 2012), Jean-Marie (7th August 2012), kevlar (7th August 2012), Kristo (7th August 2012), Lisab (7th August 2012), Midnight Rambler (7th August 2012), mountain_jim (7th August 2012), seko (7th August 2012), silverchimes (8th August 2012), SKAWF (10th August 2012), The Truth Is In There (7th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012)

30. Link to Post #318
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, but I can't see this on FB -- is is still there?

31. Link to Post #319
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

if you go to his page ,you dont get anything ,if your a friend you get whats above in misericordia post,thanks...misericordia.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Alan (7th August 2012), misericordia (8th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #320
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I made a related post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post534111

Because it was more like a reaction on this thread I will re-post it here too:

Quote I didn't follow the Mitchell Coombes thread. So, I am not sure where he did get the 104 hours from but that's in 4 .. 5 days.
    Oddly enough Clif Hi has an event in his summertime timeline that looks like it. His interpretation (monkey mind analysis) may
    be a bit off but the key elements are there.

He describes an undersea event with nuclear radiation consequences (sink 4/four USA nuclear reactors) and a three for one
    event (things happening at the same time). His date is august 12 (less than 5 days) ... He makes a reference to the fact that
    lots of people are looking at the Olympic games (that could be the end ceremony on august 12th (less than 5 days)).

His interpretation is a planned (=man made) event and location is Gulf of Persia, and the Indian/southern oceans (so that could
    be wrong analysis of the right data). Interesting ...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

bluestflame (7th August 2012), Hervé (7th August 2012), Holly Lindin (8th August 2012), Kristo (7th August 2012), loc333 (7th August 2012), Midnight Rambler (7th August 2012), misericordia (8th August 2012), seko (7th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 29 LastLast