+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 29 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,358 times in 8,674 posts

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    Here is the link to the page for infrasound locations in the US. This is not a complete list, as there are many more not part of the ANF network. Make sure you are on the Active:Infrasound tab.

http://anf.ucsd.edu/stations.php

And here is a layout of an infrasound detection array- notice the distinct geometry in the diagrams.

http://www.norsar.no/pc-48-60-Curren...allations.aspx

QL
    Just scratching the surface, but I see that infrasound sensors can be used to monitor earthquakes and such, but infrasound generation can do bad things :

Quote One study has suggested that infrasound may cause feelings of awe or fear in humans. It was also suggested that since it is not consciously perceived, it can make people feel vaguely that supernatural events are taking place.[28]
    On May 31, 2003, a team of UK researchers held a mass experiment where they exposed some 700 people to music laced with soft 17 Hz sine waves played at a level described as "near the edge of hearing", produced by an extra-long-stroke subwoofer mounted two-thirds of the way from the end of a seven-meter-long plastic sewer pipe. The experimental concert (entitled Infrasonic) took place in the Purcell Room over the course of two performances, each consisting of four musical pieces. Two of the pieces in each concert had 17 Hz tones played underneath. In the second concert, the pieces that were to carry a 17 Hz undertone were swapped so that test results would not focus on any specific musical piece. The participants were not told which pieces included the low-level 17 Hz near-infrasonic tone. The presence of the tone resulted in a significant number (22%) of respondents reporting anxiety, uneasiness, extreme sorrow, nervous feelings of revulsion or fear, chills down the spine and feelings of pressure on the chest.[30][31] In presenting the evidence to British Association for the Advancement of Science, Professor Richard Wiseman said, "These results suggest that low frequency sound can cause people to have unusual experiences even though they cannot consciously detect infrasound

(later poster from thread takes another view)

No offence to OP, his story is interesting, but ultimately junk data. Even if in the unlikely event the story is true, his two "FEMA mates" could be yanking his chain, or be completely wrong about what's going on. There is plenty of doom going on in this world that is based on carved in granite facts. I have no doubt in my mind that the ethereal glue that holds the illusion of normality in countries like the USA, is going to be shattered in my lifetime. No need for big quake doom, when your whole monetary system is steaming worthless turd.

(later edit - sorry I missed that the edit of paste did not remove all that)

I understand after quick review that the network in the first link above is for monitoring? Looks to me like they may be concentrating on the New Madrid fault. There has been a lot of strange reports over last few months about F.E.M.A and H.L.S activities around middle Tenn, like they are either planning for or preparing for a 'biggie' around there.

Then I saw this thread yesterday at ATS

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread810484/pg1

which was at top yesterday but now I had to find via search

Quote I have two friends who both work for FEMA here in Illinois. I periodically touch base with them to see what's going on in the state and in the nation. These guys have worked all over from 9/11 to Katrina to Joplin tornadoes this past year. Both of these guys I have know for about 9 years now and have always been on the up and up with me.
    In past meetings they've always said that if they deemed it necessary, no matter what, they would care enough to tell their closest friends and family if something was coming down the pipe.
    Well, yesterday I stopped by to chat for a bit while out and about. I seriously don't want to give too many clues to whom they may be. There are things I could mention that if the right person where to pick up on this, they would be found without a doubt. In any case, we were standing in the kitchen shooting the bull and I asked them " don't you guys get enough of each other at work that you hang out when your home too..?" They told me they were leaving tonight for "some time" down to the Illinois-Missouri-Tennessee area. I asked them what was going on and was told that if what happens that they think is going to happen, it's going to be a big quagmire. They said that they've been training for many months on the fault zone of New Madrid and that it could happen sooner than later. I got this big lump in my throat. "So a big earthquake possibly?" He said if this thing "breaks loose" like they've predicted, it will bring massive casualties to big cities in the midwest including Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, Louisville, etc. Natural gas pipelines will rupture causing uncontrolled fires along with several nuke plants taking massive damage as well. They said that the massive chaos could be enough to declare a Marshal Law situation. Many communications will be down so the panic of not knowing whats going on will cause widespread looting and disorder. The power grid will certainly be affected as well.
    This is my first thread, so please folks, what do you think about this?? I trust these guys 110% because they're very good friends and they're family men. They really don't even like the government that they work for.
    I left there very frightened and tense. I have no reason to believe ever that they would make this up. They're straight up people, they just work for the wrong side.
    Does anyone think there is any validity to the subject besides myself? Any threads lately backing what they're claiming??
    Please, go easy on me, I'm not a fear mongerer, just a father and a husband who cares about his family and the people that surround me.

signature:
    ----Vinny-----

(later post from thread -another view)

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo

1.No verifiable facts in OP's story
    2.Nothing in the media corroborating OP's story
    3.New Madrid quake disaster was exactly 200 years ago.. ooooh the timing.

No offence to OP, his story is interesting, but ultimately junk data. Even if in the unlikely event the story is true, his two "FEMA mates" could be yanking his chain, or be completely wrong about what's going on. There is plenty of doom going on in this world that is based on carved in granite facts. I have no doubt in my mind that the ethereal glue that holds the illusion of normality in countries like the USA, is going to be shattered in my lifetime. No need for big quake doom, when your whole monetary system is steaming worthless turd.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th February 2012 at 18:24.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Lisab (19th February 2012), seko (19th February 2012), silverchimes (20th February 2012), w00tl00ps (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I wonder why there is such a high concentration of those in the midwest. Verses elsewhere.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

silverchimes (20th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I wonder why there is such a high concentration of those in the midwest. Verses elsewhere.
    That's why I was wondering/speculating about the New Madrid faultline.

Quote The New Madrid Seismic Zone (pronounced /njuː ˈmędrɪd/), sometimes called the New Madrid Fault Line, is a major seismic zone and a prolific source of intraplate earthquakes (earthquakes within a tectonic plate) in the southern and midwestern United States, stretching to the southwest from New Madrid, Missouri.

The New Madrid fault system was responsible for the 1811–1812 New Madrid earthquakes and may have the potential to produce large earthquakes in the future. Since 1812 frequent smaller earthquakes were recorded in the area.[1]

Earthquakes that occur in the New Madrid Seismic Zone potentially threaten parts of seven American states: Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi
    .[2]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

silverchimes (20th February 2012), w00tl00ps (22nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #244
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

If anyone wants to know how to make one kind of sensor, try this-

Click image for larger version

Name:	imSensor.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	13955

There is another way, but I haven't figured all of it out yet.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

silverchimes (20th February 2012), w00tl00ps (22nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #245
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

This thread is closed for a few minutes ... while I split off the Internet IP address topic into a separate thread .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

mountain_jim (21st February 2012)

11. Link to Post #246
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

This thread is re-opened for business. The Internet DNS discussion has been spawned off to a new thread: Internet vulnerability: surviving a DNS attack. .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

mountain_jim (21st February 2012)

13. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Well they (infrasound detection stations) should have had something to measure today:

http://theintelhub.com/2012/02/21/m4...madrid-region/

Quote Alert: Magnitude 4.0 Quake Strikes New Madrid Region

On Tuesday a magnitude 4.0 earthquake struck the New Madrid Seismic Zone between St. Louis and Memphis. Five other states also felt the quake.

Although this quake is obviously much smaller than the superquake on the New Madrid that many have feared, it does remind the public that the government has actively simulated and overly prepared for a massive earthquake in this area.

An excerpt from an Associated Press article reads;

Just days after the 200th anniversary of a series of massive earthquakes in southeast Missouri, residents woke up Tuesday to a rumbling reminder that they live in one of the continent’s most active seismic areas.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the epicenter of a magnitude 4.0 earthquake at 3:58 a.m. was located near the town of East Prairie, Mo., roughly midway between St. Louis and Memphis. Several people in five states — Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee — felt the quake, along with scattered people in four others, as far away as North Carolina and Georgia, according to responses to the U.S. Geological Survey website.

In late April 2011 the United States carried out the largest earthquake drill in the history of the country throughout the New Madrid region. Over 3 million people participated in this drill, indicating a clear concern (either real or fabricated) by the government.

Independent researcher DutchSinse reports large scale movement of the entire North American plate.

Food, water, appropriate clothing, communications, self defense, and transportation. These are the basic things you need to have ready in case of ANY disaster.

I do not speak of this lightly, as I reside in Saint Louis, Missouri — just a short distance to the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ) hotspot.

If you live in South Indiana, South Illinois, Central and South Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, or Oklahoma — then you too reside inside this large midwestern earthquake threat zone.

With the OTHER movement occurring around the planet, along the west coast , and along the edge of the craton — be aware that the NMSZ is primed and ready for a larger earthquake. Add this area to the growing list of zones showing sings of large scale movement.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 21st February 2012 at 21:59.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn (21st February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Kristo (22nd February 2012), misericordia (21st February 2012), w00tl00ps (22nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #248
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does it really matter who says squat really..I speak only for myself as we all do...the most illuminating thread I have ever read came from a Q & A session with an elite who said something like ...find the answers within yourself.....strange but undeniably true

16. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Member moontime's Avatar
    Thanks

"In late April 2011 the United States carried out the largest earthquake drill in the history of the country throughout the New Madrid region. Over 3 million people participated in this drill, indicating a clear concern (either real or fabricated) by the government."

I participated in this drill referenced above. Up until last Oct. I was a manager for a water utility system for 10 years. About this time last year I was notified by a state inspector of an earthquake preparedness drill. I was to design my system an emergency plan for such an event. Which I did. During this time, I was told that the New Madrid was originally thought to have been on a 300 year cycle. But due to increased activity, it was now believed to be on a 200 year cycle. They were expecting a big one sometime during the 2012 year centered in the Mobile Bay. I don't know if that is what was expected or if that was just a worse case scenario for our area. He told me stats on death tolls (1,500-3,000), damages in the billions, and over 1 million power outages. I was told that because the power outage would be so severe that the South East would be cut off from the rest of the country to prevent a nationwide blackout. We would be on our own and should make preparations.

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to moontime For This Post:

Alekahn (21st February 2012), crosby (22nd February 2012), Debra (5th April 2012), hohoemi (22nd February 2012), jsb_swampfox (22nd February 2012), Kristo (22nd February 2012), Lisab (21st February 2012), loc333 (21st February 2012), misericordia (21st February 2012), mountain_jim (21st February 2012), seko (21st February 2012), spuddie (17th April 2012), torchwood (21st February 2012), w00tl00ps (22nd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #250
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

just looking at usgs cali is having at least 20 .2 earthquakes a day somethings gotta give. Harp or no harp.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Alekahn (21st February 2012), Kristo (22nd February 2012), misericordia (21st February 2012), w00tl00ps (22nd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

Any online data to indicate whether Haarp or other tech is in use, directed at the New Madrid at this time?

21. Link to Post #252
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well it seems like a good time to give an update (sorry for the lack of information into this thread).

I can't really update things if there was no information to report on. In the last 20 days or so, Mitchell had gone silent. He normally does these things when he needs a break. He has recently started posting and I have kept up with some of his insiders. One of whom is pretty good with Illuminati Key Numbers and dates. Turns out Nigral (that is his first name) has reported such key dates to "look out" for moving forward. The big Key dates he has said to watch out for are Friday April 13th to Sunday April 15th. He was helping Mitchell with the Japan Tsunami back on March 11th, 2011.

Nigral has posted to his wall and gave a huge clue reguarding the Cali date. Sunday April 15th is a gigantic date and he has said is perfect for Illuminati to do an attack.

Mitchell has been posting lots of new pictures. These pictures he creates to show what paces will look like during this. He has posted multiple pjctures of what Bakersfield, California will look like... its is completly covered by water with vehicles floating around.

I am currently on my phone posting this, so I can't really post the pictures. Haven't figured out how to do that yet .

Mitchell has said do not believe in the 9nania scam either. He said people in California could have a beach party on Thursday and Friday and have nothing to worry about. 9nania has stated the Megaquake will hit this coming Friday. He has gone on to say she is a false prophet and she has already been wrong predicting when this Megaquake will hit. So that goes to say he knows something. He will not give the date (even though his real life friend Nigral pretty much gave a big time clue).

That's about all I have for updates for now. I will post more when more information becomes available.

Sent from my CM7'd Droid X2 using Tapatalk.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alekahn (22nd March 2012), Bill Ryan (26th March 2012), Christine (26th March 2012), Debra (22nd March 2012), hohoemi (18th March 2012), karelia (17th March 2012), Kristo (21st March 2012), Laura Elina (18th March 2012), Lisab (22nd March 2012), loc333 (18th March 2012), misericordia (21st March 2012), mountain_jim (18th March 2012), seko (17th March 2012), sheddie (18th March 2012), silverchimes (17th April 2012), Snowbird (19th March 2012), spuddie (17th April 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th March 2012), w00tl00ps (5th April 2012), Watching from Cyprus (18th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

The latest quake in Mexico was pre-planned it seems. Things are heating up. Stay cautious and vigilant everyone, Mitchell has stated that nothing is planned for this week however I believe we should all stay vigilant and alert nonetheless.

Dutchsinse:
    3/20/2012 -- ALERT! VERIFIED TRUE ! Mexico 7.9M Earthquake PRE-PLANNED = MAN MADE !!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xt1UP...6&feature=plcp

3/21/2012 -- Infowars covers Mexico Staged / Planned 7.9M earthquake
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=NdVjv3KtF6Q (edit to correct link)

and infowars link:
    http://www.infowars.com/mexican-eart...same-scenario/
    Last edited by misericordia; 23rd March 2012 at 10:59.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

Alekahn (22nd March 2012), bennycog (22nd March 2012), Debra (22nd March 2012), kersley (22nd March 2012), Kristo (22nd March 2012), Lisab (22nd March 2012), w00tl00ps (5th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #254
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by misericordia (here)
    The latest quake in Mexico was pre-planned it seems. Things are heating up. Stay cautious and vigilant everyone, Mitchell has stated that nothing is planned for this week however I believe we should all stay vigilant and alert nonetheless.

Dutchsinse:
    3/20/2012 -- ALERT! VERIFIED TRUE ! Mexico 7.9M Earthquake PRE-PLANNED = MAN MADE !!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xt1UP...6&feature=plcp

3/21/2012 -- Infowars covers Mexico Staged / Planned 7.9M earthquake
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dZsC3unaZEE

Your infowars link is to a spanish song "colorir papel". I'm not complaining, it sounds like a good song, but it ain't Alex Jones

26. Link to Post #255
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

If Mexico EQ was mad made (which I believe is quite possible ) why did Mitchell not have the 104 hour warning on that one??

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Bollinger (22nd March 2012)

28. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

I have not asked him this question personally. Maybe it was because it was land oriented? He has contacted me and said that we are good until March 26th. I will see if I can ask him about this. Me personally do not think it was man made. Lots of quakes around 6.0-7.0 in the last week. I'm very skeptical that the Mexican Quake was HAARP related.

Sent from my CM7'd Droid X2 using Tapatalk.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alekahn (23rd March 2012), crosby (23rd March 2012), Earth Angel (23rd March 2012), Lisab (22nd March 2012), misericordia (23rd March 2012), mountain_jim (22nd March 2012), seko (22nd March 2012)

30. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Hi Vivek. Oops sorry about that I have posted the right link now. And it's actually a Brazilian song :D Hi Earth Angel.. well that quake only killed two people and as far as I know Mitchell's main concern is monitoring the 'big' ones that will potentially kill many but as Wawdy said he can ask him about this personally as I'm only speculating.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

crosby (23rd March 2012), Earth Angel (23rd March 2012), Jeffrey (18th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #258
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mitchell said he doesn't predict earthquakes..Tsunami's are his forte

33. The Following User Says Thank You to w00tl00ps For This Post:

Bollinger (5th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #259
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

you all may want to check out his page now..there are pictures of the HAARP Database and a countdown timer..not the 104 but he is saying that we have been warned :/

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to w00tl00ps For This Post:

Alan (17th April 2012), Alekahn (17th April 2012), crosby (17th April 2012), Lisab (17th April 2012), mountain_jim (17th April 2012)

36. Link to Post #260
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

thank you w00tl00ps.
    regards, corson

37. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

w00tl00ps (17th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 29 LastLast