+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 8 18 29 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Thank you for all you do Misericordia

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to w00tl00ps For This Post:

crosby (25th January 2012), misericordia (25th January 2012), silverchimes (28th January 2012), torchwood (27th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

misericordia, bring em all here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

crosby (25th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

@misericordia.
    Kersley I would kindly like to ask you if you would be interested in joining the group as I think you would benefit from it. If so then I'll let one of the admins know so as to vouch for your credibility.

Indeed please count me in, Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

crosby (25th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

ok i might be a little confused.. is "the group" avalon? or is there another group. or are the coombes guys coming here and others from here joining into their group too.. sorry if things might have gone over my head.. either way is the info getting out lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

crosby (26th January 2012), misericordia (26th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

w00tl00ps no need to thank me but i'm grateful nonetheless.

Hi bennycog the 'group' i refer to is the one about Mitchell on facebook. However some Avalon users have joined it and and some from the group have joined Avalon.. haha so you were more or less right either way.

Hi EYES WIDE OPEN, thanks for the link though I have provided this link already in my last post.

In other news.. still no further announcement/explanation from Mitchell much to my frustration, other than a brief status update encouraging people to join his fan page.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

bennycog (27th January 2012), crosby (26th January 2012), kersley (26th January 2012), Lisab (26th January 2012), silverchimes (28th January 2012), w00tl00ps (1st February 2012)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello fellow Avalonians (I think that is correct). I was one of the first people to chat with Mitchell uponbhis return to Facebook. We have chatted and exchanged contact info just incase of future problems with his Facebook going down (or him disabling it again like he has done in the past)

I'm am one of the admins for the group that has been posted in this thread. When his fb (facebook) page went down... no one knew what to expect. I (as well as others) didn't know what to think. So I personally started digging and tried finding anything and anyone pertaining to Mitchell Coombes. To my delight I found this thread and this forum (of what seems to be very healthy and full of intelligent people btw). I also met Mitchells brother and from there (about a week after his page disappeared) helped comfort those that were inbour group from the West Coast of the United States.

We then took to the Haarp website and tried to figure out how these readings could be portrayed into what Mitchell was reporting. We found alot of info, but never really quite figured out their meaning. After all of the dead ends and then meeting MCs brother, alot of us felt relieved for a bit. Then came some doubters.
    Well we did whatever we could to calm these worried souls with whatever info we could get out of Mitchells brother and that set a stable group (after MCs brother posted a picture of him and MC from 4 or 5 years ago). Now we come to the present day.

MC came back online with his fb page and cleared everything up with me. He has told me he is ok, and is still seeing varying Alphabet cops watching him daily. He can't live a normal life now from what he knows and has already exposed. I sent him a link to join here and that maybe Bill or any of his people could in fact give him a little protection. Now that is up to MC himself... I just wanted him to know (as I turned MC onto George Green and his interviews with Project Camelot).

Further more, he couldn't explain why all the fan obesity went down. He also told me he to got a countdown timer on his fb page which informed him that it would be shutdown. To our delight, that never happened. Maybe because of MCs informants handled it? Or maybe he contacted fb and found out what happened? I'm not sure.

Hopefully MC joins this forum, and can shed light on that subject?

As far as I know he is back and ready to go. He will be putting up his 104 hour warning, and has no plans of anyone stopping him.

I advise anyone that hasn't, to subscribe to his fb and fan page (and even join our private group), so you can all bare witness as he exposes Haarp and TPTB and help him in anyway you can. I'm sure people will be hot on his trail if and when he hits this right on the head.

Thank you once again for allowing me to join such an esteemed group of people who share in like minds...

I am a human being... help me become!!!!!

Sent from my CM7'd Droid X2 using Tapatalk.

13. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alan (26th January 2012), Alekahn (30th January 2012), bennycog (27th January 2012), Bill Ryan (27th January 2012), crosby (26th January 2012), Ernest (27th January 2012), fifi (28th January 2012), kaatje (8th August 2012), Kano (27th January 2012), karelia (14th March 2012), kersley (26th January 2012), kevlar (28th January 2012), kimmie (27th January 2012), Laura Elina (28th January 2012), Lefty Dave (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), Mare (26th January 2012), misericordia (27th January 2012), mountain_jim (27th January 2012), schneider (27th January 2012), silverchimes (28th January 2012), SKAWF (10th August 2012), Snowbird (28th January 2012), torchwood (27th January 2012), ViralSpiral (27th January 2012), w00tl00ps (1st February 2012), Woody (27th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

welcome Wawdy24. thank you so much for joining avalon and letting us know what has happened. we certainly appreciate all information regarding this issue. i know a lot of us are hoping that MC will join as well. it seems to me that there must be a lot of relevance in this area of discussion for the alphabet soups to activate their watch towers. stay safe......
    warmest regards, corson

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

bennycog (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), Wawdy24 (29th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply corson. I don't know if its alpha betters or if they were hackers. We got some photos from one of our members of the warnings they gave out. I would love to post these, but I am new to the forum? I didn't notice any rules on shafting sites for images. Is tumblr a good place to upload to share here? I will upload there, in anticipation of a response from someone with a little more how in the forums. It just doesn't seem like alpha betters would post these types of remarks... uploading now. Always keeping aa low profile.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

bennycog (27th January 2012), Bill Ryan (27th January 2012), crosby (27th January 2012), kersley (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), silverchimes (28th January 2012), torchwood (27th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

What follows are the 5 pictures some of our group members retained before seeing their fan pages terminated. Once again, there was upwards of 12-15 fanpages terminated before we made the private group, and used M.C. Where Did You Go? Instead of placing his name in the title...

As you can see, some of the termination notices were nice and courtyeous ... the others were like they were playing a game ... with the words 'terroristic behavior'? Seriously? It is a fan page to find out where Mitchell had gone to. It made a lot of our members frustrated, and alot of them second guess stuff we already knew (Mitchells brother, was Mitchells brother, and some were questioning if he was really his brother).

But the beat goes on. Not much out of Mitchell yet. He is posting some things ... but replying to no one. I stay in contact with him, and he seems rather happy to chat with me. So everything is good right now. Bumpier road begins the end of next month I believe ... any questions I can help anyone with it would be my pleasure. If, not ... I will scurry through the rest of the forums ... lots of information to explore ...

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alan (27th January 2012), bennycog (27th January 2012), Bill Ryan (27th January 2012), crosby (27th January 2012), Ernest (27th January 2012), kersley (27th January 2012), Kristo (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), mountain_jim (27th January 2012), muxfolder (27th January 2012), Referee (27th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), torchwood (27th January 2012), w00tl00ps (1st February 2012), Woody (27th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member torchwood's Avatar
    Thanks

What language is that underneath the messages? Is that German?

Have thought about asking to join your group for several days but I haven't wanted to open up my wall to the public. Not that I have anything to hide but I have some family members on my husbands side that we don't talk to and well that's all I care to say about it. lol.
    I posted once on the fan page and I did subscribe to his page and sent a friend request because I would like to know when he posts the 104 countdown. I have family in California. I saw his page when the 104 was posted for Japan but it was after the fact by maybe a week or so.

I think someone in your group (last name Jackson) did friend me so hopefully if Mitchell goes dark again that person might let me know something if I ask.

BTW to Project Avalon!

Quote Posted by Wawdy24 (here)
    What follows are the 5 pictures some of our group members retained before seeing their fan pages terminated. Once again, there was upwards of 12-15 fanpages terminated before we made the private group, and used M.C. Where Did You Go? Instead of placing his name in the title...

As you can see, some of the termination notices were nice and courtyeous ... the others were like they were playing a game ... with the words 'terroristic behavior'? Seriously? It is a fan page to find out where Mitchell had gone to. It made a lot of our members frustrated, and alot of them second guess stuff we already knew (Mitchells brother, was Mitchells brother, and some were questioning if he was really his brother).

But the beat goes on. Not much out of Mitchell yet. He is posting some things ... but replying to no one. I stay in contact with him, and he seems rather happy to chat with me. So everything is good right now. Bumpier road begins the end of next month I believe ... any questions I can help anyone with it would be my pleasure. If, not ... I will scurry through the rest of the forums ... lots of information to explore ...

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to torchwood For This Post:

bennycog (27th January 2012), crosby (27th January 2012), Kristo (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), Referee (27th January 2012), w00tl00ps (1st February 2012), Watching from Cyprus (27th January 2012), Wawdy24 (29th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #152
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Thankyou misericordia, please keep us updated. Would love to know if Bill and Kerry know anything about this guy.
    Bill is very aware and so is Mel Fabregas. I contacted a few others but had no confirmation...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

bennycog (27th January 2012), crosby (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), silverchimes (28th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #153
    Australia Avalon Member Christine roby's Avatar
    Thanks

I met Mitchell Coombes last year in Sydney by chance we sat on the back of a boat at sansouci a most interesting man only young but mixes in much older circles and I can say the people he was with were definitely people capable of such information all high up in government and military circles ect after meeting him I believe he has contacts in the know told me some freaky things about pine gap and guess what they proved to be right

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Christine roby For This Post:

bennycog (27th January 2012), crosby (27th January 2012), hohoemi (27th January 2012), Kristo (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), silverchimes (28th January 2012), torchwood (27th January 2012), w00tl00ps (1st February 2012), Watching from Cyprus (27th January 2012), Wawdy24 (29th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Hi Christine roby.. erm can you perhaps a elucidate a little more on your encounter with him? As in how did you meet him and why? What sort of things did he say about pine gap? I'm interested and want to know more..

Also in the last hour Mitchell has (finally!) replied to people on his fb page:

27th jan Mitchell on censorship2 by misericordia1, on Flickr

(on the comment box on the right they are talking about being banned from above top secret and i have blacked out the poster for the sake of anonymity.. )

27th jan Mitchell on censorship3 by misericordia1, on Flickr

Here is one of the links for this site: http://anarchadia.com/2011/12/07/fac...ensorship-2-0/

And here is a status update he left in the last 11 hours:

27th jan Mitchell on SOPA by misericordia1, on Flickr
    Last edited by misericordia; 27th January 2012 at 15:15.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

crosby (27th January 2012), hohoemi (27th January 2012), kersley (28th January 2012), Kristo (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), seko (27th January 2012), silverchimes (28th January 2012), torchwood (27th January 2012), w00tl00ps (1st February 2012), Watching from Cyprus (27th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Torchwood you are more then welcome to join. We are opening the page up now because Mitchell is back. We have admins in our group that will boot anyone for disrespectful behavior. So we are expanding the group to anyone and allowing them to post as freely as they want. It has good information, and a nice group chat window. People are checking in daily. We want it to be as big as possible because we have fail safes put into place in case of Mitchells page dropping again. So we have implemented some things in there for everyone to stay in touch so WE can help Mitchell get this out. Again... I have contacts to Mitchell as well as contact to him personally... if people need help to believe, then this is going to be the swaying most people will need... join up... hope to see you their.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

crosby (27th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), torchwood (28th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by misericordia (here)

In other news.. still no further announcement/explanation from Mitchell much to my frustration, other than a brief status update encouraging people to join his fan page.
    Though not a surprise to me, I was wondering when the actual motive behind all this would show up and there we have it; the proverbial elephant in the room which everyone promptly goes around pretending it isn’t there.

Apparently you can make money form Facebook fan pages. Having researched how this can work I have (without any trouble) found at least 2 ways it can be done.

1. Using Google adsense in your YouTube videos.
    2. Selling YouTube video views

However, this is only realistic if you have a large fan base which provides potential customers for all sorts of other things that you might wish to sell. All it needs is volume and trust. He has obtained your trust, now he awaits the volume as you create it for him for free by networking his website on forums like this one.

If one was to build a website from scratch just for this purpose with the bandwidth it needs to handle the hits, it would undoubtedly cost a fair amount. Facebook (which is big and ugly enough to handle any volume of traffic) will give you this for free. Not only that of course, but Facebook boasts some 300 million members; that is one huge potential for passing trade.

Every logical angle from which one looks at this makes it virtually certain that there will be no 104 hour warning, no clear-cut unambiguous prediction and nothing of value whatsoever. However, you will get a chance to join his fan page, keep checking his site for updates and while weeks, months and years pass, you can browse whatever it is he’s pushing, e.g. videos, books, guns etc., while you wait.

But guess what: good news; no 104 hour warning means, no tsunami; a win win situation for everyone. Why he might even claim he stopped it by making the HAARP plans public; how about that.

Ladies and gentlemen I ask you. Which is more likely? That Mitchell Coombes really does have access to evil HAARP plans, or he’s out to make a quick buck on Facebook?
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

fractal being (28th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Maybe I am missing your logic here (quite frankly I can't figure out what you are talking about)

Please tell me how one is suppose to make money on YouTube video plays? This intrigues me. There is a problem with that though (if traffic does bring you money). You see, Mitchell has given up on YouTube as his videos usually last on there roughly 30 minutes to an hour before the videos are taken down. So I fail to see how someone could make cash that way?! (Unless I'm missing something with that I'm not sure)

Next, making money on facebook. I need some more information because you lost me. Fact is, he is coming out with the warning. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, it will come out. Upon talking with Mitchell he is not worried about income (because he knows what TPTB have planned for the World).

Now if I'm wrong then thanks for the heads up. But if I stand behind him (and he posts the warnings) and he saves even one life, this man will be lauded for his efforts and I could really care if he is making money off of it.

With that said. I am interested in the information you provided, I just wish you had some proof instead of just claims. I'm game to take a look into this.

I honestly can say, that Mitchell is doing the right thing, and he is trying to expose these people for the snakes in the grass they are. He told me, I only need to be correct one more time for the World to believe. I think he will pull through this, and put every doubter he has ever had into his bandwagon.

Thanks for listening. That info would be nice though.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

crosby (27th January 2012), kersley (28th January 2012), Kristo (28th January 2012), Lisab (27th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), mountain_jim (27th January 2012), SKAWF (10th August 2012), torchwood (28th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

A feeble attempt at sarcasm which is most unbecoming as you’re not really good at it.

You seem to like that name “Wawdy24” quite a lot. It appears in a lot of places all over the Internet.

Anyway, the point is you also have an account under the same name “Wawdy24” at the ATS site where you actively defend and promote Mitchell Coombes and people there have answered you in no uncertain terms about this whole issue. This is available in nauseating detail at http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread798308/pg1, a new thread started 10 days ago; it’s worth a read to see what others think of this subject.

However, one particular, very detailed and level-headed post from the ATS site (which had MC introduced to it long before Avalon), made some telling observations regarding this whole saga from beginning to end. It is the second post on page 14 of the same thread.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

chancy (28th January 2012), Mulder (28th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    Quote Posted by misericordia (here)

Ladies and gentlemen I ask you. Which is more likely? That Mitchell Coombes really does have access to evil HAARP plans, or he’s out to make a quick buck on Facebook?
    Hear, hear! I totally agree. I have a POLICY that I WILL NOT abandon my home, job, or move anywhere on the word of anyone! I've found all people with such prophecys so far to be wrong and I'm happy to die in a tidal wave, etc. if it's my time to, so I'm not bankrupting myself on the word of people I don't know. For example, someone (I won't name them) said there'd be nukes going off in American cities in 2008 - NOTHING HAPPENED!! So my policy sure proved itself then!

So in terms of this thread, we will soon see if MC is truthful or otherwise. Until I'm 100% sure, I'll continue with my life as normal.
    Last edited by Mulder; 28th January 2012 at 20:25.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

bennycog (28th January 2012), Bollinger (28th January 2012)

38. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member torchwood's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wawdy24 (here)
    Torchwood you are more then welcome to join. We are opening the page up now because Mitchell is back. We have admins in our group that will boot anyone for disrespectful behavior. So we are expanding the group to anyone and allowing them to post as freely as they want. It has good information, and a nice group chat window. People are checking in daily. We want it to be as big as possible because we have fail safes put into place in case of Mitchells page dropping again. So we have implemented some things in there for everyone to stay in touch so WE can help Mitchell get this out. Again... I have contacts to Mitchell as well as contact to him personally... if people need help to believe, then this is going to be the swaying most people will need... join up... hope to see you their.

Super. I am glad to hear your doing that because I'd like to keep in the know if his page goes MIA again. I'm going over now to join.

ETA: Oh darn, I just went to the Where is Mitchell page where I saw the original post ... was that you that posted that info? I was thinking there was a link but I was wrong. I'm not sure what it's under. Can you PM me the info? I'll send you a PM here with my info so you will know who I am. Thanks.
    Last edited by torchwood; 28th January 2012 at 04:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 8 18 29 LastLast