+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 10 20 29 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #181
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Default re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    @snowbird
    You are learning to understand. Now, if you have the capability, slow down the recordings and keep the pitch the same-listen carefully to it. Then lower the pitch by one octave and listen again. Sound familiar? Also, look at the VHF chart Wawdy put up- notice the extremely long sine wave? Offset waveforms of equal intensity can create a standing wave in the infrasound range. Now look at the map of the HF locations provided by wawdy, but do not look at it as a map. Assemble the 3-d object represented. What geometric shape is it? What do you think could be done with enough of a charge emitted from each of these locations simultaneously?( Think WAY outside known uses of the technology)
    Hello Quantum Logic: I am intrigued by your post! Not sure exactly what I'm suppose to be looking for? Would be nice if you'd explain for people like myself who don't follow HAARP and high tech weather patterns etc.
    Thanks for the insight
    chancy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Bollinger (29th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Hi all,

for those of you who want to have a look at the induction magnetometer pictures,
    here's a link to a zipped archive of all the pictures for 2011 (minus a few days in april when there is no data)

plus some pictures for 2010 mentioned by Quantum Logic

I made this because it's such a pain to have to wait for the stuff to load, and also it's easier to scroll through them this way
    Does this path have a heart?
    If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use.
    Both paths lead nowhere; but one makes for a joyful journey; the other will make you curse your life. - Don Juan

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hohoemi For This Post:

bennycog (29th January 2012), crosby (29th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), Quantum Logic (29th January 2012), silverchimes (30th January 2012), Snowbird (29th January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012), Wawdy24 (29th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

great job hoho

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

crosby (29th January 2012), hohoemi (30th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

New information reguarding Mitchells "in the know information"

"9 days before the California Tsunami, Iran will be invaded"
    "Roughly a couple days after the Cali Tsunami, World War 3 will start"
    "10 months (roughly) after World War 3 starts, their will be a HAARP attack in Iran"

Still looking into all the information (tough to copy and paste from Facebook with my phone. Will get some pictures when I get on my PC later in the day.

Mitchell was answering alot of peoples questions last night. This is the information I have gotten out of his latest sharing of his fanpage wall post. People seem to disagree with him on the duration of World War 3. Mitchell asks why they think war can not be orchestrated (sp?) if the Leaders of the Country all agree on it.

*** Edit was made to add the picture of the recent post. Pictures of others and names of others asking questions were edited out, as well as my information ***

Sent from my CM7'd Droid X2 using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by Wawdy24; 29th January 2012 at 16:07. Reason: adding picture to my post

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alekahn (30th January 2012), bennycog (30th January 2012), crosby (29th January 2012), hohoemi (29th January 2012), Quantum Logic (29th January 2012), seko (29th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #185
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

@chancy

All I'm attempting to do is help you understand how sound works and what you can do with it. I do not know everything, as I am still learning too. Search for the following topics to gain knowledge- infrasound, standing waves, mechanical oscillator, how VHF can be used to create ULF/ELF/ultrasound. This will get you started. It would take far too long for me to explain everything I have learned, but it's all out there.

I feel it necessary to state that I believe a new thread should be created on this subject so this thread's intent, to follow MC, is not derailed. I do not want to create the impression that I am attempting the take over the thread. I am still provisional, so if someone wants to do this, I will begin posting more detailed info there.

Misericordia- I apologize for going off topic in your thread, as it was not my intent. It just happened to be the place to begin the knowledge coalescence. You are to be commended for following your instinct to continue investigating MC.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (29th January 2012), Marin (4th February 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), Snowbird (29th January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wawdy24 (here)
    New information reguarding Mitchells "in the know information"

"9 days before the California Tsunami, Iran will be invaded"
    "Roughly a couple days after the Cali Tsunami, World War 3 will start"
    "10 months (roughly) after World War 3 starts, their will be a HAARP attack in Iran"

Still looking into all the information (tough to copy and paste from Facebook with my phone. Will get some pictures when I get on my PC later in the day.

Mitchell was answering alot of peoples questions last night. This is the information I have gotten out of his latest sharing of his fanpage wall post. People seem to disagree with him on the duration of World War 3. Mitchell asks why they think war can not be orchestrated (sp?) if the Leaders of the Country all agree on it.

From my understanding of time and dimensions, MC's "timeline" is only one possible reality out of an infinite number. But from his perspective and understanding(or sources), this is the current reality path. Regardless, it is not written in stone. The question is- how do we change this possible reality to prevent it? This thread's existence is a start, we just need to keep searching and understanding. I do NOT have all of the answers- I am just posting what I have figured out after years of concentrated research. That is why I am here. We each have unique abilities and perspectives, and by brainstorming and fusing our knowledge, we WILL found out what is happening- that much is certain.

Oh, almost forgot to remind everyone of this. A tsunami in California does not necessarily have to emanate from there. Waves travel far, so in my opinion, based on my current knowledge, the source could also be the Tokyo quake he has spoken of- especially if it really ends up being a 9.3-9.6. Think about it.
    Last edited by Quantum Logic; 29th January 2012 at 20:13.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Alekahn (30th January 2012), crosby (29th January 2012), Franny (30th January 2012), hohoemi (29th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Oh, almost forgot to remind everyone of this. A tsunami in California does not necessarily have to emanate from there. Waves travel far, so in my opinion, based on my current knowledge, the source could also be the Tokyo quake he has spoken of- especially if it really ends up being a 9.3-9.6. Think about it.
    Quantum, Mitchell has stated that it will be off the Oregon/California Coast residing on the Cascadian Subduction Zone (88.3miles SSW Portland, Oregon). This is fact to him through his information and sources. He has also stated a long earth quake in the neighborhood of over 5-9 minutes of straight rumbling of a 9.0+. This will cause numerous waves (I believe he has said 5 waves of 100-150 foot). He has stated to me, that San Diego does not stand a chance (I have friends that live there and was wondering). He basically said Hawaii would be under water ... it's all based off the plans of the Ef-Bee-Eye and HAARP. So I am not sure if this time line could be altered or not? People are waking up ... it's just it is a very slow process. If this in fact does happen ... then people will have no choice to finally stand up and join in!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alekahn (30th January 2012), crosby (29th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), Quantum Logic (29th January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I feel it necessary to state that I believe a new thread should be created on this subject so this thread's intent, to follow MC, is not derailed. I do not want to create the impression that I am attempting the take over the thread. I am still provisional, so if someone wants to do this, I will begin posting more detailed info there.

Misericordia- I apologize for going off topic in your thread, as it was not my intent. It just happened to be the place to begin the knowledge coalescence. You are to be commended for following your instinct to continue investigating MC.
    I am not a moderator, but I do not believe that what has been posted on this thread is taking the thread off topic. Most of the threads on PA morph. We are actually discussing issues that parallel what MC is predicting. We are just simply adding in-depth analysis to his predictions. This analysis becomes not only a teaching tool, but brings these issues to the attention of those who need to be informed.

I am not scientifically trained, but like so many PA members and PA lurkers, I do want to know about and learn about what is happening around me....and why.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

crosby (29th January 2012), hohoemi (29th January 2012), jackovesk (29th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), Quantum Logic (29th January 2012), sunflower (30th January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

@wawdy

I do remember MC stating that before, but it is also possible that the plan has been/could be changed since the "future" is fluid. As soon as we commit our thoughts to a singular path, we have closed our minds to other possibilities. We all must watch very carefully and continue searching for answers, as that knowledge changes the current reality. If we find enough to prove this is really happening artificially, you can be sure they will alter their plans so they avoid being caught red-handed. By the way- great update from MC's page- please keep all of us updated on anything he says, no matter how insignificant it may seem at that particular moment.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

bennycog (30th January 2012), crosby (29th January 2012), Franny (30th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), Snowbird (29th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

I agree it is all related. I just feel that this thread should stay focused on MC, as his knowledge is an important piece of the puzzle. It will not be long before I can author a thread on the science of all of this for the sole purpose of deciphering how it all works- and how we may be able to stop it. For now though, I am going to refrain for posting the more technical aspects of my research in this thread except for information relating to HAARP, which is the primary focus of this thread as it relates to MC.

We are all in this together. You do not have to be scientifically trained to put 2 and 2 together- that is a mental block created by one's self, and we are taught that they(the "scientists") are only one's who can understand how the universe works. Consider for a moment that they could be completely wrong, misunderstanding the data they have, or even that what they tell us about how everything works is a lie to protect the truth.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (29th January 2012), Snowbird (29th January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012), Wawdy24 (29th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quantum, Mitchell has stated that it will be off the Oregon/California Coast residing on the Cascadian Subduction Zone (88.3miles SSW Portland, Oregon). This is fact to him through his information and sources. He has also stated a long earth quake in the neighborhood of over 5-9 minutes of straight rumbling of a 9.0+. This will cause numerous waves (I believe he has said 5 waves of 100-150 foot). He has stated to me, that San Diego does not stand a chance (I have friends that live there and was wondering). He basically said Hawaii would be under water ... it's all based off the plans of the Ef-Bee-Eye and HAARP. So I am not sure if this time line could be altered or not? People are waking up ... it's just it is a very slow process. If this in fact does happen ... then people will have no choice to finally stand up and join in!
    Hello Wawdy24. I have read postings on PA copy/pasted from MC's FB page(s). I don't recall having read if any one of these tsunamis would be affecting Washington or Oregon states, although the effects of this magnitude quake would be horrendous. I know/sense that the objective by those minus souls, is to bring California to its knees. Successive tsunamis would perform this heinous task. I have also been seeing earthquake prediction maps for Baja CA, in particular the Ensenada, Mexico area. Does what I have just described, based upon MC's statements on FB, sound like what he has predicted?

I lived in the San Diego/Los Angeles areas for quite a number of years and do have a concern for the people and that beautiful part of this country. My reason(s) for moving far inland within the U.S. years ago, was based upon Edgar Cayce's and Michael Scallion's predictions for the future. I did not do this based upon fear, but upon knowledge and the growing understanding of the possibilities that we are now facing.

We know from the Project Camelot interview testimony of Bill Wood, that there are two main timelines. The first timeline is positive and the second timeline is destructive. My soul intention is to gain much knowledge and understanding of what are the possibilities of the destructive second timeline, but to remain focused on and immersed in the first and positive timeline.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

crosby (29th January 2012), Quantum Logic (29th January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012), Wawdy24 (29th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Below are the pictures MC has uploaded to his photo Album he titled "HAARPs Asia Pacific Plan (Nov '10 - Feb '13)" I will give a brief description of what people have been talking about with comments posted below the pictures.

Mitchells post when he uploaded the picture:
    Mitchell Coombes

Future Map of USA (HAARP source document) - 09/23/2011
    — with Sean Carter at HAARP ASIA PACIFIC PLAN.

Like · · Share · January 6

Lot of slandering and name calling through the posts that follow. Will not post any of the useless information. Basically Mitchell is saying this is a document he has gotten his hands on. Depicting what the United States, Mexico, and Canada will look like by February 2013.

Mitchells comment upon upload:

Mitchell Coombes

FBI Pacific Earthquake Warfare
    TARGET #1- Japan (March 11, 2011)
    TARGET #2- Florida (August 25, 2011)
    TARGET #3- California*** (104 hour countdown)
    TARGET #4- Indonesia*** (104 hour countdown)
    TARGET #5- New York, Washington DC
    — with Sean Carter at Pacific Ocean HAARP Tests.

Questions from his followers. They didn't know what he meant by Florida. Mitchells response to me, Hurricane Irene was Weather Manipulation with HAARP stirring it up. Not sure if it was meant to hit FLorida, or a test run to see if they could guide a Hurricane up the east coast and directly into NYC. I live in Central NY, and remember back to back Hurricanes coming up the coast and effecting us in a very short amout of time. I will have to clarify more with Mitchell about this. The picture is depicting the California Earthquake and Wave time frames from the time the Tsunami starts. Notcie the gold stars just off Portland and Northern California. As for the other (And from the looks of the colors, much more severe Earthquake Tsunami Picture). It looks to be centered to the South of Japan (I think that's Japan), and looks to have a HUGE Effect across the Pacific Ocrean, and on the Phillipeans.

Mitchells Comment upon upload of picture:

Mitchell Coombes

California tsunami at Portland, Oregon
    — with Sean Carter at Portland International Airport.

Again alot of banter with some of the subscribers to Mitchells page. A Couple said the photo is almost unbelievable. I for one asked Mitchell personally what this and the Venice Beach picture came from. Mitchell responded me that he created the pictures to depict exactly what it should look like when the Wave is making landfall (in this case Portland, Oregon).

Mitchells Comment upon upload:

Mitchell Coombes

California tsunami at Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California
    — with Sean Carter at Venice Beach, Los Angeles.

Unlike · · Share · 2012

Again, more bantering by the 2 same individuals in all the pictures posted. Mitchell never responded to any questions in the picture but again he replied to me that this is almost exact depiction of what the wave should look like (Venice Beach, California)

As stated before (As I think some of the pictures made it into this thread earlier), this is what to expect in the next year. It looks as though if these are to come true... the Pacific Coast lines of the World will be altered very heavily. So this just adds to the information people are getting. Hope to chat with Mitchell soon, and see if I can clear some of this up.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

crosby (29th January 2012), kersley (29th January 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), seko (30th January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), Snowbird (29th January 2012), torchwood (3rd February 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #193
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I agree it is all related. I just feel that this thread should stay focused on MC, as his knowledge is an important piece of the puzzle. It will not be long before I can author a thread on the science of all of this for the sole purpose of deciphering how it all works- and how we may be able to stop it. For now though, I am going to refrain for posting the more technical aspects of my research in this thread except for information relating to HAARP, which is the primary focus of this thread as it relates to MC.

We are all in this together. You do not have to be scientifically trained to put 2 and 2 together- that is a mental block created by one's self, and we are taught that they(the "scientists") are only one's who can understand how the universe works. Consider for a moment that they could be completely wrong, misunderstanding the data they have, or even that what they tell us about how everything works is a lie to protect the truth.
    I think you've covered all the bases from 'Pillar to Post'...

I think you will have to wait for MC's next post, don't ya think..?...

26. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Bollinger.. your youtube explanation makes absolutely no logical sense to me for one very obvious reason. He last uploaded a video 9 MONTHS ago. Erm.. profiting you say? Well he’s not doing a very good job. He has a bulging subscriber count of ‘512’ and he hasn’t posted ONE single youtube video on his fan page. Thus I simply fail to see your point.

Bill.. Thank you very much for the moderation.

Quantum Logic I cannot thank you enough for your post. This type of investigative thinking is what I wanted the thread to generate. This above all was the reason why I made the thread to begin with. Furthermore you are by no means derailing the thread, if anything you have substantially added to the quality of it so please do post as much as you feel is required.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

crosby (29th January 2012), kersley (29th January 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), Quantum Logic (30th January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), SKAWF (10th August 2012), Snowbird (29th January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Wawdy24, thank you for your post-response. The picture above....the one of the wave coming into the Portland, OR area....Portland is about 45 to 50 miles inland from the Pacific. Is this pic actually what MC visualizes for this inland city? I have family and friends living there, as well as the millions of innocents along that coastline.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Kristo (30th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Wawdy24, thank you for your post-response. The picture above....the one of the wave coming into the Portland, OR area....Portland is about 45 to 50 miles inland from the Pacific. Is this pic actually what MC visualizes for this inland city? I have family and friends living there, as well as the millions of innocents along that coastline.
    I will try and get a little more information for you on the Portland, Oregon information. MC stated 75 miles minimum inland. The picture says it is depicting Portlands Air Port. So my guess is yes, it is probably what he is depicting for Portland (thats my opinion though). I will try and get some more detailed information. I know he is going disclose as much information as he can when his 104 hour warning goes up. To answer all the questions people would want to know. If you do know people on the West Coast, Mitchell has stated a couple times to stock up on canned foods and water in the time of departure. I would be telling your friends and family to have a travel pack ready to go.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Kristo (30th January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), Snowbird (30th January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Default re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

@chancy
    All I'm attempting to do is help you understand how sound works and what you can do with it. I do not know everything, as I am still learning too. Search for the following topics to gain knowledge- infrasound, standing waves, mechanical oscillator, how VHF can be used to create ULF/ELF/ultrasound. This will get you started. It would take far too long for me to explain everything I have learned, but it's all out there.
    Hello Quantum Logic: Thanks for the reply but I am no further ahead of the last post to ask what you are trying to explain? You were talking about the picture of the test sights through north america and to join them up and see what you get. OK what am I suppose to do with that? I am not asking for a university class in the field of infrasound, standing waves, mechanical oscillator, how VHF can be used to create ULF/ELF/ultrasound. What I am asking is when you responded to Snowbird your told her to look at the map and join the points up and you would get???
    Then you told her to do a few other things to get some answers
    My question is what was your answer to that post? You left it hanging out there and all I wanted was an explanation to that.
    Thanks
    chancy

33. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    @chancy
    Hello Quantum Logic: Thanks for the reply but I am no further ahead of the last post to ask what you are trying to explain? You were talking about the picture of the test sights through north america and to join them up and see what you get. OK what am I suppose to do with that? I am not asking for a university class in the field of infrasound, standing waves, mechanical oscillator, how VHF can be used to create ULF/ELF/ultrasound. What I am asking is when you responded to Snowbird your told her to look at the map and join the points up and you would get???
    Then you told her to do a few other things to get some answers
    My question is what was your answer to that post? You left it hanging out there and all I wanted was an explanation to that.
    Thanks
    chancy
    Hello Chancy. Because I am mentioned in your post, I feel free to respond to you.

Quantum Logic was merely suggesting to me that if possible, I expand my understanding of the Induction Magnetometer readings by following what he/she suggested. It was merely a suggestion on QL's part. I haven't yet tackled this suggestion. The IM graphs and especially the audio recordings, are really intriguing.

QL might or might not start a separate thread to explain this more fully. However, that is solely up to her/him. If we one day find that thread, the more power to us. I am grateful for the information that has been added to this thread. I'm glad to see that there is so much interest.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

chancy (30th January 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #199
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,906 times in 21,556 posts

I will try and get a little more information for you on the Portland, Oregon information. MC stated 75 miles minimum inland. The picture says it is depicting Portlands Air Port. So my guess is yes, it is probably what he is depicting for Portland (thats my opinion though).
    Downtown Portland is 60 miles (95 km) direct distance from the nearest Pacific ocean shoreline, at Tillamook Bay. However it is about 100 miles from the ocean via the Columbia River basin, which is the path that water would likely have to take to reach Portland from the ocean. Downtown Portland, and its major airport, are fairly low elevation. The airport is 25 to 30 feet above mean sea level, along the Willamette river, just before it joins the Columbia river
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Kristo (30th January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), Snowbird (4th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

I am constructing a thread as of this moment- but it will take some time, and it will be extremely large. I may break it up into segments or chapters, and it will be somewhat technical. It will also introduce a number of concepts to allow everyone's consciousness to expand greatly if they so choose.

@chancy
    As much as I wish I could, i cannot "force" your mind to understand concepts. I will do my best to make it simple in the new thread, but if you are looking for an end-all,be-all answer, I am sorry to say I do not have that. Remember- it is all a choice. Whether or not you choose to research what I have given so far is entirely up to you, and I respect your choice whatever it may be.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

chancy (30th January 2012), hohoemi (30th January 2012), Kristo (30th January 2012), misericordia (30th January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 10 20 29 LastLast