+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 7 17 29 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

OK, now the RIP Mitchell Coombes FB page is gone....
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Referee (16th January 2012), silverchimes (16th January 2012), Watching from Cyprus (16th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Yes it seems very suspicious what is going on.. and it seems like everything about Mitchell and his posts are being removed from all over (google) . If i had a profile with i.e. Linkedin or FB and close down the account, you will still be able to find links for a while until completely erased... I just feel that the D-EVILs are squeezed up in a corner and they are in panic to create an event quickly to get the attention from the people who are still not awake deceiving them to believe they must do what THEY ask them to do to survive. This way they will destroy the economy (they are doing so anyway) with immediate effect, so they again can hide their personal wealth fleeing to their secure facilities. Obviously according to Mitchell Cali is first which will bring the US dollar to drop like a hot potato and then it is the Canary Islands about 1 month later, which will do the same for the EURO. This way they switch their assets around and profit from it and the rest of the worlds population with still a bit of wealth, will lose what they have got after such 2 -3 events. God bless and guide the hearts of everyone to be in the right places at the moments when such events occur.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Referee (16th January 2012), silverchimes (16th January 2012), w00tl00ps (16th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I know that much of this doesnt make sense and I wish I had a SS about a convo he had on one of his threads last year about psy-warfare and how TPTB works.He said that they hide in PLAIN VIEW. That is one of the ways that they operate. I think the subject was about the placement of the Nuclear Bombs that are hidden across the US. But I would not doubt the Convo Misericordia posted is indeed authentic threat. I dont know why Occam's Razor comes to mind on this one :/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w00tl00ps For This Post:

Referee (16th January 2012), silverchimes (16th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    You know...I was thinking that itʻs a good thing they have recently upgraded Saddle road, itʻs easy to travel now. A big part of the reason they have upgraded it is because of the military base. Why would they expand the base and upgrade the road if theyʻre going to destroy the island? Pohukaloa base is about 7000 - 9000 feet as I recall, which would put it in the way of this tsunami.

Youʻre right about paying too much attention to doomsday material. I see no reason we canʻt just prepare as best as we can and get on with our lives.

Years ago Gordon Michael Scallion produced maps of what the US and world would looks like after doomsday; theyʻre similar to MCʻs. We passed the dates and are still here years later.

Cheers and take care...
    Part of the reason why they fixed saddle road is when there is flooding it is always flooded out not to mention if one goes on the highway there always seems to be landslides by the horse shoe turns. I was looking at the Pacific Tsunami Exercise Misericordia posted and I realized that was the Tsunami map Mitchell Posted as well. Hawaii is so tiny on that map But that area seems to be safe just like probably the other military base he spoke of by Ewa.

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

i found this this evening.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1524350/pg1

haven't checked it out fully. but maybe there is something here.
    regards, corson

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Jeffrey (17th January 2012), misericordia (17th January 2012), Referee (17th January 2012), w00tl00ps (17th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    i found this this evening.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1524350/pg1

haven't checked it out fully. but maybe there is something here.
    regards, corson
    It appears as though his new web site account has been suspended.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

crosby (17th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I would like to add a message unrelated to Mitchell's predictions, but one that speaks to his character. He was found to be fraudulently collecting donations under a particular foundation's name which reported to have no ties to him, which led Mitchell to remove that particular donation option from his website.

If anyone is interested in looking into this further, the name of the foundation was St. Vinnies, I believe.
    Last edited by G.A; 17th January 2012 at 06:23.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G.A For This Post:

crosby (17th January 2012), misericordia (17th January 2012), Referee (17th January 2012), w00tl00ps (17th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by misericordia (here)
    alamojo that does appear to be the case.

Also, I came across a Pacific Tsunami Warning Exercise pdf given by the 'National Tsunami Hazard Mitigation Program: Warning Coordination Subcommitte' http://nthmp.tsunami.gov/documents/PACIFEX11Final.pdf
    Their simulated earthquake occurred on March 23rd 2011 at 18:00 UTC and it's location originated 95 miles S/153 km W of Eugene Oregon: 150 miles/241 km SW of Portland Oregon.

Mitchell has previously stated that the epicenter would be 88.3 miles SSW of Portland, OR...

(edit-
    Replies: 111
    Views: 11,010
    Last Post: Today 02:40
    by misericordia ...
    In the moment of this post there was symbolically 111 replies and 11,010 views.. hmm)
    This may sound really stupid, but would it do any good to have a boat? Like an inflatable life boat?

I used to worry about the Canary Island tsunami, as I live here on the east coast. I'm up on a high spot about 15 miles inland, and I thought if I just had a little boat I could inflate, that would get me out of here. But it might be useless, too, I guess.

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Hi Corson. The posts from GLP are from June last year. I have also previously mentioned that he began a paid membership website last year but that I believed it was no longer in operation.

Hi G.A. Yes his website really seemed fishy to me at the time, like i say again and again there are simply so many inconsistencies. Here is the http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread714795/pg2 thread covering what you mention. I believe after those posts they simply banned him not allowing him to respond to the questions put forward to him.

Below is a snippet of the response he made in the thread using his ATS account:

'Let's talk about my new website and the $9.99 monthly subscription fee. Now I know a lot of you will call me a greedy money-hungry fraud, a con-artist, a scam-artist etc... but let me say this. Starting tomorrow things will be different..... I have managed to raise enough funds to provide my website for FREE. I do not like charging people money for basic things.

Although my website has been a success and we did manage to raise considerable funds... As of tomorrow we have decided to make it FREE to remove the "Mitchell Coombes is a fraud, a con-artist" accusations. So again I am sorry if $2.50 a week is too much to ask, but we will not need a constant flow of cash anymore.[/size]

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

crosby (17th January 2012), golden lady (22nd January 2012), hohoemi (17th January 2012), Lisab (17th January 2012), w00tl00ps (25th January 2012), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2012), Woody (22nd January 2012)

18. Link to Post #131
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Any news about this guy? I'm not sure if i trust him but those rugbyscores were something.. Maybe it was lucky guess then.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

crosby (18th January 2012), kersley (22nd January 2012), misericordia (18th January 2012), silverchimes (19th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Hello Everyone.

I was contacted by an individual on my Flickr account who told me the following:

'I would just put the link, but I don't know how to do it. The page is called M.C. Where did you go? We were thinking maybe you were Mitch speaking in the 3rd person since you had a ton of screenshots from his posts. I will let them know you will be contacting them to join. Just out of curiousity, your name on this site is misericordia, is that a reference to the Blessed Mother? Mitch had many photos of that on his page. Also, one of the groups admin on the fb page is in contact with a close friend of Mitch's and said he may be back in about a month or so. '

I have asked the person further questions about how they are certain that this admin is really in contact with a close friend of his and why he sais Mitchell will apparently come back in a month or so. I will also try and join the group to get further info.
    Last edited by misericordia; 22nd January 2012 at 13:12.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

Alan (22nd January 2012), bennycog (22nd January 2012), crosby (22nd January 2012), fifi (22nd January 2012), ghostrider (24th January 2012), golden lady (22nd January 2012), hohoemi (22nd January 2012), kersley (22nd January 2012), kevlar (22nd January 2012), Kristo (22nd January 2012), Lisab (22nd January 2012), seko (22nd January 2012), silverchimes (22nd January 2012), w00tl00ps (25th January 2012), Woody (22nd January 2012)

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

misericordia, thank you so much for your tireless efforts regarding this thread. good luck and please keep us posted.
    warmest, corson

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

bennycog (22nd January 2012), golden lady (22nd January 2012), Kristo (23rd January 2012), Lisab (22nd January 2012), misericordia (22nd January 2012), silverchimes (22nd January 2012), w00tl00ps (25th January 2012), Woody (22nd January 2012)

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    misericordia, thank you so much for your tireless efforts regarding this thread. good luck and please keep us posted.
    warmest, corson
    I second that - thank you misericordia!
    Although I haven't joined the discussion myself, I'm keeping an eye on it and hoping that mitchell re-appears on the face of the earth/facebook
    Does this path have a heart?
    If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use.
    Both paths lead nowhere; but one makes for a joyful journey; the other will make you curse your life. - Don Juan

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hohoemi For This Post:

Kristo (23rd January 2012), Lisab (22nd January 2012), misericordia (22nd January 2012), silverchimes (22nd January 2012), Woody (22nd January 2012)

26. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member silverchimes's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for keeping us updated, misericordia. I've been trying to find out information about Mitchell on my own but without much success. From your most recent post, it sounds like Mitchell is okay--thank goodness! I'm anxiously awaiting your next update . . .

Best regards,

Silverchimes

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silverchimes For This Post:

hohoemi (22nd January 2012), Kristo (23rd January 2012), misericordia (22nd January 2012), Woody (22nd January 2012)

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Hi Corson, hohoemi and silverchimes. I'm very grateful for your comments.

Here is the reply I received today:

'The person is Mitchell's brother who is also a part of the group. When you get added to this page, you can read all of the different posts. We found your Flickr page from your Project Avalon thread. Underneath the photos it said Flickr so we clicked on that to see how to send you a message. No one was a member of Project Avalon so we could not comment on that forum.'

So Kersley it seems that you were right.. and you had been in contact with his brother.

I'm also still waiting to join the fb group...

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

crosby (22nd January 2012), kersley (22nd January 2012), Kristo (23rd January 2012), Lisab (22nd January 2012), Mare (22nd January 2012), w00tl00ps (25th January 2012), Woody (22nd January 2012)

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

i have a feeling that this is about to get really exciting...... will keep popping in too see what gives....
    regards, corson

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Kristo (23rd January 2012), Lisab (22nd January 2012), misericordia (22nd January 2012), silverchimes (23rd January 2012), Woody (22nd January 2012)

32. Link to Post #138
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Hi all..
    I only done what i thought was right. I notified his brother that we here on Avalon are interested and watching what's happening on facebook.
    The more people that know about this the better

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

crosby (22nd January 2012), golden lady (22nd January 2012), Kristo (23rd January 2012), Mare (22nd January 2012), misericordia (22nd January 2012), silverchimes (23rd January 2012), Timreh (19th February 2012), Watching from Cyprus (23rd January 2012), Woody (22nd January 2012)

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Hi everyone. Sorry for taking so long to update this thread. I have been doing a lot of mental acrobatics over all of this..

EDIT- (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1427705082 His Page is back! He's joined our group and is now an admin. Waiting for a comment/update from him.

Anyway I have joined the group and as of now this is the info that is available to us: Mitchell is fine. His brother who is a member of the group and appears to be legitimate said that he wanted a break and will be back within a month or so. He deactivated his own page (according to his brother) but does not know why the pages associated with him disappeared. Today his fan page which he made a week before disappearing resurfaced but there still no official word from him. Here is the link to it: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mitche...44330978976614

I know that probably leaves more questions than answers and I can understand the frustration. Kersley I would kindly like to ask you if you would be interested in joining the group as I think you would benefit from it. If so then I'll let one of the admins know so as to vouch for your credibility.

There are many from the group interested in joining Avalon as they commend it on it's excellent quality.

Also I don't know whether this has been posted on Avalon yet but I recommend a read of it if not.. though I doubt its true: http://www.eutimes.net/2012/01/megaq...pacific-coast/A disturbing report prepared by the Schmidt Institute of Physics of the Earth (IPE) in Moscow that is circulating in the Kremlin today warns that the 6.2 magnitude earthquake that struck the Chiapas region of Mexico yesterday is a ‘potential precursor’ to a ‘megaquake’ of at least 7.5-8.3 expected to hit the US-Mexican Pacific coastline within the next fortnight (+/- 7 days).
    Last edited by misericordia; 25th January 2012 at 03:50.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

Alan (25th January 2012), Alekahn (30th January 2012), bennycog (25th January 2012), crosby (25th January 2012), golden lady (25th January 2012), hohoemi (25th January 2012), silverchimes (25th January 2012), Snowbird (25th January 2012), w00tl00ps (25th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member silverchimes's Avatar
    Thanks

FYI--the Facebook fan page for Mitchell Coombes is back. Alex Pollard's Facebook page was back briefly on Sunday, and now it's gone. I'm hoping that now we will get further updates from Mitchell--especially since there has been a recent increase in plate movement in the Pacific Ring of Fire.

Take care everyone,

Silverchimes

EDIT: Sorry Misericordia, I walked away from my computer, and when I came back I posted my message without noticing your update. I did just find out myself that "both" of Mitch's Facebook pages are back. I also joined the group that Mitch's friends have formed. They are interested in inviting more people to join--as long as they have a serious interest and won't derail the discussions.
    Last edited by silverchimes; 25th January 2012 at 02:02. Reason: Update my original post

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silverchimes For This Post:

crosby (25th January 2012), misericordia (25th January 2012), w00tl00ps (25th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 7 17 29 LastLast