+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 12 29 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Thank you, yes, that is the thread

I'm left very curious with him (Coombes). I have to admit. I mean, hmm, alright (my brain is twisting itself in knots, if you can' t tell, lol). Well you know what, I'm gonna put my thinking cap on now, thank you for posting his comments on California, I appreciate it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

crosby (4th December 2011), Lisab (4th December 2011), misericordia (4th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I feel the young man Mitchell Coombes has credibility and well worth listening to. I hope he will join us here.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

crosby (2nd January 2012), gigha (2nd January 2012), Laura Elina (4th December 2011), Lisab (4th December 2011), misericordia (4th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

My real concern is for his safety here, if he’s actually the recipient and promulgator of real secret HAARP plans. I sincerely wish Mitchell Coombes all the best – and a long and happy life.

But if he’s actually the recipient of real “secret” HAARP plans, black ops are actively hunting him down and looking for ways to either silence him or “turn” him into one of their drones even now.

For that reason, I would regretfully suggest that Coombs not attempt to contact Bill or Kerry, nor join Avalon. Stay hidden, my friend.

Let me explain: Whether we realize it or not, all Bill’s and Kerry’s (and others like David Wilcock) communications are monitored 24/7 by black ops – every email, keystroke, phone call, PM and conversation in person with anyone. “They” are silently monitoring the entire trail of everyone who contacts them for any reason. Yes, that includes you and me. This allows them to track back to whistleblowers. We are an (unwilling) “honey pot”, drawing them in. It comes with the territory.

Bill, Kerry et al are aware of this – and accept it. As Bill has commented: “Heck, they probably even know what I had for breakfast this morning…” The acknowledged whistleblowers also know the risks, but – as Bill has pointed out elsewhere (can’t find, sorry), a certain amount of whistleblowing is permitted by the PTB as a controlled safety valve – and Camelot is therefore permitted to function – up to a point.

But we are also the perfect trap for unwary whistleblowers – whether we want to be or not.

In this case, if “Mitchell Coombs” is deeply concealed, using proxies, within a hacking network, etc etc – he is well-advised to remain concealed as he is – and not risk exposure as long as he can do his job safely that way. Not only for his own safety, but that of anyone who is helping him and who could also be exposed if he's found.

If – and when – his cover is blown, then he should certainly “come out” here at Camelot and “hide in plain sight.” He will have some safety here at that point: but his usefulness as a conduit for HAAP warnings will have ended at that point. His information sources (ahem) will have been cut off.

So I want this guy to live long and prosper – he can be most helpful as long as he can function safely.

And many, many thanks, Misericordia, for bringing this to our attention. The situation – and Coombs’ veracity - bears watching and all the scrutiny we can give it, for sure.

Regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 4th December 2011 at 23:11.

6. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

58andfixed (6th December 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (5th December 2011), Bill Ryan (1st January 2012), Black Panther (4th December 2011), bluestflame (7th August 2012), bodosa (16th August 2012), crosby (4th December 2011), David Trd1 (14th August 2012), fifi (13th December 2011), gigha (2nd January 2012), golden lady (2nd January 2012), hohoemi (10th January 2012), Isthatso (4th December 2011), Jonathon (4th December 2011), jubjubmoreley (3rd January 2012), K626 (12th August 2012), Laura Elina (5th December 2011), Lisab (4th December 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th January 2012), Maunagarjana (9th August 2012), misericordia (4th December 2011), modwiz (30th January 2012), PHARAOH (8th August 2012), Referee (14th January 2012), RMorgan (12th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011), Sharleen (2nd January 2012), spuddie (17th April 2012), sygh (16th January 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd December 2011), Watching from Cyprus (6th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I deeply Thank You Selene for your comment!

I have thought of this myself which is why I asked him whether Mitchell Coombes is an alias to a hacking group (anon) but of course if true I could not expect him to turn around and say yes.. but it would make a lot of sense.. and considering he was so quick to reply to me, perhaps i touched a nerve? Although if he is telling the truth and with regard to what you have said.. would he surely not be more cautious about posting on sites like ATS in the first place? :s As surely he is aware that he is unsafe and being so public could threaten his security.

Either way.. at the risk of jeopardizing his security further.. do you think I should take down this thread and only PM the members interested in further updates from him? :s

Thanks again for your thoughts.
    Last edited by misericordia; 4th December 2011 at 23:55.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

bluestflame (7th August 2012), crosby (2nd January 2012), Laura Elina (5th December 2011), Lisab (5th December 2011), seko (22nd December 2011), Selene (5th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

The words of Selene are very true, and there are two main points of view how I see this monitoring situations. First is propaganda which in a subtle way try to scare us with all that "high tech mambo yambo" as how can they monitor us and so on. Let's say they really have very sophisticated gadgets. But don't forget on one thing. Controlling so many people at once is very hard task. Only if certain group of some letter-soup agency centers on you, then all that gadgets comes to a count. Why can't they get all this hackers. It's quite easy to hide your position an IP through proxy servers.
    I strongly believe that the hacker groups are very important element for the fight for freedom and they are always in advantage against the governments.
    Another thing is that every day there is more people in official positions becoming aware and they silently work against the establishment.
    So I believe the guy will know how to protect himself if he comes here.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

crosby (12th December 2011), Laura Elina (5th December 2011), Lisab (5th December 2011), Selene (5th December 2011), Sharleen (2nd January 2012), Woody (2nd January 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Misericordia, thank you for your thoughtful comments.

For the first point:

Quote Posted by misericordia
    Although if he is telling the truth and with regard to what you have said….would he surely not be more cautious about posting on sites like ATS in the first place? As surely he is aware that he is unsafe and being so public could threaten his security
    Well, I can only assume that before posting on ATS – or anywhere – “Mitchell Coombs”, being/if a true insider, will have thought out his security system and evasion. The entire “I’m on FB!” could be a well-calculated mis-direct. He could have an escape plan here; we’ll see. (ATS, for all its lameness, does have the advantage of being a widely-read site with very few hurdles to posting. If you wanted to “get the word out” to a lot of readers or gain attention quickly, well, it’s a reasonable candidate for the job. So I don’t take an ATS posting – at this point as an obviously false trail. But….?)

You asked further:

Quote Posted by misericordia
    At the risk of jeopardizing his security further.. do you think I should take down this thread and only PM the members interested in further updates from him?
    As I said, PM’s here offer no privacy at all. (Sorry! It’s all hacked…!) But no, do not take down this thread. No.

Reason: This thread provides a “public/open channel” for communicating with Coombes. He – or his friends – can safely read here to pick up messages (our responses) without logging in, they could be “anybody”, among hundreds or thousands of public readers that pass through here… If nothing else, black ops would be plenty busy trying to track the trail of every reader here; they can’t find them all, nor know how “all” might have other links to “other somebody”. You get my point?

This is a good way to signal, to warn, to say “I understand, I’m listening.”

Keep in mind, though, that we still have no idea if this guy is actually legit. Only time will tell. Your original question remains unanswered.

All my best,

Selene

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

58andfixed (6th December 2011), crosby (12th December 2011), golden lady (2nd January 2012), Lisab (5th December 2011), misericordia (5th December 2011), modwiz (30th January 2012), Woody (2nd January 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    But don't forget on one thing. Controlling so many people at once is very hard task. Only if certain group of some letter-soup agency centers on you, then all that gadgets comes to a count. Why can't they get all this hackers. It's quite easy to hide your position an IP through proxy servers.
    I strongly believe that the hacker groups are very important element for the fight for freedom and they are always in advantage against the governments.
    Another thing is that every day there is more people in official positions becoming aware and they silently work against the establishment.
    Well said, Vibrations.

Yes, that’s precisely our advantage: uncontrolled worldwide numbers, with an unmanageable internet that’s rapidly growing teeth and hair. Hooray!

No wonder Majestic-12’s former M-1 and head of the NSA, Admiral John Michael MacConnell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Michael_McConnell has recently said that “cyberterrorism” is their greatest threat! ROTFL!!!

Yeah, us. The ordinary. You and me, our tweets, cellphone videos and YouTube uploads. Just us little people, staying in touch. The 99%. It’s the perfect irony that DARPA set up this internet so it couldn’t be taken down…!

You gotta love it….

Cheers,

Selene

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

58andfixed (6th December 2011), bluestflame (7th August 2012), Bluewool (2nd January 2012), crosby (5th December 2011), Laura Elina (5th December 2011), Lisab (5th December 2011), misericordia (5th December 2011), modwiz (30th January 2012), seko (22nd December 2011), vibrations (5th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thanks again Selene you have clarified a great deal.

And yes my original question remains pending.. nevertheless I will continue to follow his page and hope that he can be validated to a greater degree with his next fore warnings.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

crosby (12th December 2011), Laura Elina (5th December 2011), Lisab (5th December 2011), Selene (5th December 2011), sygh (16th January 2012), vibrations (5th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

As a Selene is saying, something could be wrong with this guy. maybe is just the fact there are various people using same account (which would be good for the "souppers") but that FBI claims are a bit rare. But be patient,time will tell and we can't loose anything.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Lisab (5th December 2011), modwiz (30th January 2012), Woody (2nd January 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    how can they monitor us and so on. Let's say they really have very sophisticated gadgets. But don't forget on one thing. Controlling so many people at once is very hard task..
    A software program called "promis" which was stolen and can do it all.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

bluestflame (7th August 2012), Lisab (5th December 2011), misericordia (5th December 2011), Precog (2nd January 2012), sygh (16th January 2012), Woody (2nd January 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by misericordia (here)

Here are some of the screen shots I managed to track down.
    Thanks for the Thread misericordia, you'll have to keep us updated...

The floods in Northern Queensland were of natural origin...

The floods in Brisbane (South East Qld) were cause by the NWO Puppet Bligh Govt...They were given ample warning by the bureau of meteorology (3 Months Out) notifying the Authorities. of the increase in Rainfall and The Bligh Govt purposedly did'nt lower the Wivenhoe Damn until it was all too late, subsequently flooding the Brisbane CBD...

The Cyclone Yasi was HAARP induced, but the PTB were left dissapointed because it did'nt cause the widespread damage they were hoping for...

The hardest hit communities were Cardwell, Tully, Innisfail and Mission Beach and subsequently flooded Townsville, Ingham and Giru.
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th December 2011 at 08:30.

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I must say I am cautiously intrigued. The Canary Island/Indian Ocean comment bothered me, though. The rest of you seem to have accepted a vague explanation of him being hurried. Maybe, or maybe he is a great hacker who's bad at geography - or maybe just another diversion for us sheeple. Although there is something here that rings true for me. I would most definitely be interested in following this.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

crosby (5th January 2012), jackovesk (6th December 2011), Lisab (5th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Ba-ba-Ra.. I'm sorry if you think that it was a 'vague' explanation however I would like to remind people that he is on occasion susceptible to making errors just like everybody else. I have tracked down another example to corroborate the point.

In the following pastes he mistook Portland for being in the state of California:

Mitchell Coombes No I don't have access to union scores.... we are not under the 104 hour warning now. EPICENTER APPROXIMATELY 85 MILES WEST OF PORTLAND, CA.
    9 October at 03:48 • Like

Nick Jenkins There is no "PORTLAND, CA"
    9 October at 03:53 • Like • 1

Mitchell Coombes CORRECTION, I meant PORTLAND, OREGON... sorry I get so used to saying "California tsunami" it was an error. Mary the 104 hour countdown has not started yet, I was going to post a thread on ATS to 'prepare people for the upcoming 104 hour countdown that I will make public both on ATS and Facebook'
    9 October at 04:10 • Like • 2
    Last edited by misericordia; 1st January 2012 at 23:25.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th December 2011), crosby (2nd January 2012), jackovesk (6th December 2011), Lisab (5th December 2011), Maunagarjana (9th August 2012), Woody (2nd January 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Looks like us nuggets are re-inventing the wheel.

An interesting thread of many minds collaborating last March at ATS here.

"reply posted on 17-3-2011 @ 07:28 AM by Longdead33 "

"In this video he posted on youtube it shows clearly that he mistakes the combined disasters card for London instead of Tokyo and makes comments about the London Olympics 2012 and the colors of the clothes of the people on the card. The video was posted 2 days before the Japan EQ and therefore his prediction is more of a generalized prediction rather than a specific one. Here is the video and the evidence is at 7:36."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Vus83uFlWIc

HTH

27. Link to Post #35
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 times in 1,436 posts

Wow! I always had in my mind something like this happening pretty quickly - ever since being aware of the Anglo Saxon Mission. The media is also putting out articles to 'warm us up' to the terrorist threat coming from Iran. It seems odd to me that people I think of as being pretty astute in business terms are really quite naive when it comes to reading the newspaper with a discerning eye.

Thank you for bringing this important information to our attention. My son is starting an around the world trip in January 2012 and his first stop is Japan. I will make sure he's aware of this information although he's the "I go where destiny leads me" kind of guy.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

bluestflame (7th August 2012), crosby (12th December 2011), misericordia (6th December 2011), Seikou-Kishi (12th January 2012), seko (22nd December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Interesting.
    The nuke attacks on US cities is the storyline of 'Operation Blackjack', a slide show from the Culture section of the London Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/c...Blackjack.html

Question: Can you read his Facebook page without being a member?
    Last edited by GlassSteagallfan; 6th December 2011 at 07:36.

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

58andfixed... Before I comment on the point made by the ATS poster I must emphasize that Mitchell has backtracked a great deal with regard to how much importance he initially placed on the card game which has left me and others confused. That is why as I have already stated in this thread there remains too many unanswered questions around this whole thing and for that reason one must exercise a vigilant eye.
    Nevertheless I have seen this youtube video and am also subscribed to this and other channels of his even though he doesn't often post on them. The referenced post states that the Japan tsunami being a 'generalized' prediction rather than a specific one is simply wrong. I have already posted the screen caption of his facebook page with his 104hour warning prior to the event and another that says 'tsunami in Japan later tonight' posted March 11th 09.20 (Australia time). As far as I can see that is hardly a generalization. As for the 7.36 reference if you watch the vid again he adds a caption that reads as follows:
    'The card is not just London
    Notice the title 'combined disasters'
    Wako Clock Tower- tokyo
    Big Ben- London
    Montreal Tower- Quebec'
    If the poster on ATS is trying to imply that by posting the video 2 days before the tsunami Mitchell was using the cards as a form of prediction than he has clearly not watched the video properly. The supposed predictions that the poster accuses Mitchell of making in the video are nonexistent.. what he has done in this video is alluded to possible scenarios that the cards may denote (notice the question marks)... such as the card with a figure that looks suspiciously like obama splattered with a liquid.. he has put 'obama backlash, possible assasination? blood splashed around Obama.. on the 'countless disasters' card that is described as 'instant Illuminati attacks to destroy any coastal place' he has written 'Is the Illuminati planning to create a pandemic of deadly earthquakes, cyclones and tidal waves on the east coast of Australia'?.. etc.
    However I must stress that the goal I had in making this thread was to discuss whether the information provided by this individual Mitchell Coombes is authentic or not, it was not created to assert that he speaks the truth. Thus, I must emphasize that I make these points not in his outright defense but because in my opinion it is quite evident that the ATS poster has not been very dutiful in substantiating his criticism with stronger points.

GlassSteagallfan.. Mitchell has commented on this article in the past after posting a picture on his wall that related to it, and yes I do realize it's fictitious and that Justin Williams even released a statement affirming just that.. nevertheless here are some of his pastes.

Mitchell Coombes CIA EXPOSED.......................... SECRET DOCUMENTS LEAKED FROM PENTAGON....... WARNING TO NEW YORK, WARNING TO SYDNEY AND THE EAST COAST OF NSW. Like • • Share • 30 May

Mitchell Coombes Justin Williams - London Telegraph - Blackjack Archives February 2009 30 May at 03:37 • Like

Peter Mauro Mitch, you have stated this was leaked. Was this leaked in 2009? Are you only speaking about it now because their plans are coming into fruition 30 May at 03:40 • Like • 1

Mitchell Coombes Well the Operation was exposed back in 2009 yes but my sources provide me with a clearer understanding of the when, where and how. Just like with the HAARP disasters that I warned about. There are currently 14 nuke bombs located 4 kilometres west of Bondi, exact location will not be revealed. They will not be detonated today. 30 May at 03:43 • Like • 1
    Peter Mauro A month ago you stated that we should not get too fussed up about back to back earthquakes and Sydney tsunami may not occur for ages. Has your position changed on this? 30 May at 03:44 • Like

Mitchell Coombes This was published in the London Telegraph in February 2009 as a "sucked in you can't do anything about it" kinda thing. My position is changing on a regular basis because my sources give me updated information almost daily. 30 May at 03:45 • Like

Mitchell Coombes At the end of the day we have no reason to fear anything at all. They are the ones that are on the back foot now. 30 May at 03:48 • Like • 6

Craig Dobe Mitch are you talking about a nuke being detonated and thus causes a tsunami to hit the Sydney region? If so, why is the nuke 4kms west of bondi? That would be on land? 30 May at 10:37 • Like

Mitchell Coombes The nuke bombs have nothing to do with the tsunami.30 May at 10:39 • Like

In response to your question it is not possible to read his Facebook page without being a member of Facebook as well as I believe either his friend or subscribed to his page.
    ALSO..

Here is a recent albeit not very specific update that he recently gave with regard to the Californian Tsunami:

Mitchell Coombes Just a quick update for everyone in regard to the Cali tsunami. I have just received some breaking news in regards to the Pacific HAARP test. I have never been more confident that I have the exact day and hour for this tsunami, too but I will not provide any more information with time frames because if I do it will leave room FOR THEM TO CHANGE THE DATE. 104 hours is the POINT OF NO RETURN. I will definitely provide a 104 hour tsunami warning countdown so everyone has plenty of time to evacuate California. This one is going to be BIG! When I say BIG, I mean REALLY REALLY BIG! If people in California are stupid enough to laugh it off and take the risk after hearing the 104 hour countdown we will see who has the last laugh. I am 100% confident and 100% certain without any doubt whatsoever that I will nail this one again to the exact hour just to prove that HAARP is real, let me assure you now. I have this under control. Saturday at 01:08 • Like • 6

Mitchell Coombes Word of advice for anyone living in Cali NOW IS THE TIME to prepare. It is sooner than most think.
    Saturday at 01:09 • Like • 4

Mitchell Coombes The Cali tsunami will be at night (around 2.30am CDT). Saturday at 01:15 • Like • 1

Mitchell Coombes Unfortunately because these events are man-made they have the power to change the dates and times at will. So that's the reason why I haven't given away much in regards to WHEN. As I said 104 hours is the POTR so once they release the button there is no going back after the 104 hours. Theoretically they could take the finger off the button right now hence the tsunami will be on 13th December.. then I would give out the 104 hour warning now. Just saying. Saturday at 01:24 • Like
    Last edited by misericordia; 21st December 2011 at 22:57.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

58andfixed (13th December 2011), crosby (12th December 2011), Lisab (12th December 2011), Maunagarjana (9th August 2012), sygh (16th January 2012), Watching from Cyprus (12th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Interesting to say the least... checking it all out.

Bill if you read this, have you checked this guy out? So far it seems legit (still working on it). Perhaps we should invite him in to have a quick chat?
    I agree, Bill can you track this guy down and get him to answer a few questions?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

58andfixed (13th December 2011), misericordia (12th December 2011), sygh (16th January 2012), Woody (2nd January 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Hi Kersley. I've posted a comment on Bill's page asking whether he has any info on Mitchell but he has not yet replied.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

58andfixed (13th December 2011), crosby (5th January 2012), kersley (13th December 2011), Watching from Cyprus (13th December 2011), Woody (2nd January 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes:Forewarned of Japan Tsunami.. Now Forewarns Californian Tsunami/

nostrodamus said 12/27/2011 and by March 2012 All things will be changed.

Can't wait.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

crosby (2nd January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 12 29 LastLast