+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst 1 11 21 29 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #201
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    I am constructing a thread as of this moment- but it will take some time, and it will be extremely large. I may break it up into segments or chapters, and it will be somewhat technical. It will also introduce a number of concepts to allow everyone's consciousness to expand greatly if they so choose.

@chancy
    As much as I wish I could, i cannot "force" your mind to understand concepts. I will do my best to make it simple in the new thread, but if you are looking for an end-all,be-all answer, I am sorry to say I do not have that. Remember- it is all a choice. Whether or not you choose to research what I have given so far is entirely up to you, and I respect your choice whatever it may be.
    Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    @snowbird
    You are learning to understand. Now, if you have the capability, slow down the recordings and keep the pitch the same-listen carefully to it. Then lower the pitch by one octave and listen again. Sound familiar? Also, look at the VHF chart Wawdy put up- notice the extremely long sine wave? Offset waveforms of equal intensity can create a standing wave in the infrasound range. Now look at the map of the HF locations provided by wawdy, but do not look at it as a map. Assemble the 3-d object represented. What geometric shape is it? What do you think could be done with enough of a charge emitted from each of these locations simultaneously?( Think WAY outside known uses of the technology)

Hello Quantum Logic: Thanks for the reply however from the above paragraph it sure sounds like you're telling snowbird how to "Think WAY outside known uses of the technology"
    Was just getting you to give the answer for everyone. Tried but guess at the moment we're not going to get an answer until possibly,maybe a new thread is made.
    Since new time lines come and go we might not need to know by tomorrow or the next day or even ever.
    Thanks anyway for your time
    chancy

2. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Chancy, i'm sure you will get a clear edification of what you need. please give everyone a chance to respond.
    regards, corson

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Kristo (30th January 2012)

4. Link to Post #203
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Part 1 of my thread is up, but is an introduction of myself. Part 2 is called Waves, and will hopefully be up tonight. My thread's title is "Waves, Magnetism, and Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 1.

Also, due to some developments today, I believe the possibility of a plan change exists now. Read the following thread, then my response to understand my reasoning.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...el.-Good-News.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), golden lady (6th February 2012), hohoemi (31st January 2012), kersley (31st January 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), Snowbird (31st January 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Post deleted by Snowbird. I misunderstood what QL was stating above.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 31st January 2012 at 11:48.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), hohoemi (31st January 2012)

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Mitchell has stated on his Facebook page that everything is good for the West Coast to Feb 3rd ... still trying to get a reply out of him for Portland ... I dont want to be pushy. Ill ask next time we chat ... so check back on the 4th ... should know more then.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

crosby (31st January 2012), kersley (31st January 2012), Kristo (31st January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), Snowbird (1st February 2012), torchwood (3rd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

I just found this today- it confirms much of what I suspect. Pay close attention to the first paragraph here- it applies to what I posted in this thread.

http://geochangemag.org/index.php?op...-news&Itemid=9

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

crosby (4th February 2012), fifi (6th February 2012), golden lady (1st February 2012), misericordia (1st February 2012), mountain_jim (1st February 2012), seko (31st January 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), spiritwind (19th February 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #207
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has it not been proven that many (at least those in the video being referred to by the article) 'strange sounds' are actually hoaxes?
    Last edited by Alex Laker; 1st February 2012 at 00:16.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

13. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    Has it not been proven that many (at least those in the video being referred to by the article) 'strange sounds' are actually hoaxes?
    As all beings have free will, you are free to choose or believe whatever you want to believe- and I respect that decision. But I must tell you- both my wife and I heard this sound with our own ears, so I can tell you truly-
    It is not a hoax. It is very real- the sound is such a low frequency that it penetrates your body. I will never forget it as long as I live.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Carmen (1st February 2012), crosby (4th February 2012), golden lady (6th February 2012), jubjubmoreley (4th February 2012), Kristo (6th February 2012), Lisab (5th February 2012), misericordia (1st February 2012), modwiz (1st February 2012), Referee (4th February 2012), Sebastion (1st February 2012), silverchimes (1st February 2012), SKAWF (10th August 2012), spuddie (17th April 2012), torchwood (3rd February 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #209
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote As all beings have free will, you are free to choose or believe whatever you want to believe- and I respect that decision. But I must tell you- both my wife and I heard this sound with our own ears, so I can tell you truly-
    It is not a hoax. It is very real- the sound is such a low frequency that it penetrates your body. I will never forget it as long as I live.
    OK... I have personally not heard this sound. However, I assume it to be dissimilar from the hoaxes perpetrated on YouTube (of which some are unequivocal hoaxes, such as the Kyiv video, rather than it being my 'belief'). Needless to say, I have no similar reason to doubt your own experience, so my 'belief' goes neither way until I have experienced it myself. In my view a belief is ignorant of truth, because it often belies knowledge which is itself necessarily fulfilled by personal truth (the act of experiencing). I can say I believe you (and I do), but it does not mean that I know what you are saying to be true. It's all mind vs. heart. I have made no decisions.
    Last edited by Alex Laker; 1st February 2012 at 00:52.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

16. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

Ok, what a week. Lots to confirm and alot to put to rest.

This week, anyone that contacted Mitchell disreguard it. That was not Mitchell Coombes. He was hacked or left his Facebook signed in somewhere he shouldn't have. Now to the story...

Turns out people connected to MC found harsh statements, and invalid predictions thrown their way. I personally got to the bottom of this.

There is no change in previous plans. If you saw the Bull S#it posted about how the USA prolonged the West Coast Tsunami until 2014-2015... forget it. That is not true. I have pictures to prove this was disinformation and would consider this false information.

If anyone that chats with him regularaly, and he seemed "off", disreguard what he said. That was not him.

Personally if you dont know him close. Do not take his facebook posts as truth until confirmed otherwise. He has alot outsiders trying to debunk whatever he says as false. Mitch does not do this. He would not slander his friends and followers the way that this person did to his fans.

Mitch is happy when he gets more followers... and wouldn't degrade 89 people in his private group the way this person degraded us. So until further notice, take Mitchells facebook with a grain of salt. Not sure when he will be able to log back in and take control of his page. Thanks... texting him as we speak...

Sent from my CM7'd Droid X2 using Tapatalk.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alan (6th February 2012), Alekahn (4th February 2012), crosby (4th February 2012), fifi (6th February 2012), golden lady (6th February 2012), Kristo (6th February 2012), Laura Elina (5th February 2012), Lisab (5th February 2012), seko (4th February 2012), silverchimes (4th February 2012), torchwood (5th February 2012), w00tl00ps (19th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #211
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

sheesh more drama or more alloted time for many paid individuals to stop info getting out or making it tainted in a believable sense?
    when the hell will we know the answer.. i think they should make investigative journalism a mandatory study to undertake in school.. lets all have the mindset of being so thirsty for the truth that we can acknowledge or invetigate the total nonsense from the half believable..

19. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member torchwood's Avatar
    Thanks

A tad off topic but worth sharing since it has to do with earthquakes (Japan).

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to torchwood For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), hohoemi (5th February 2012), Snowbird (9th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member torchwood's Avatar
    Thanks

Wawdy24 I do hope you keep us updated here in this thread. I left FB and not sure if I will go back.

22. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by torchwood (here)
    Wawdy24 I do hope you keep us updated here in this thread. I left FB and not sure if I will go back.
    I am doing the best I can ... Talked with Mitch last night. He said no date is set in stone for upcoming Cali Event. Said he doesn't see them pushing it back to 2014-2015 as their plans are firm with what they need to accomplish. He said it would be very unlikely they push this event past 2012.

In other news ... he is 99% certain of the final of the super bowl also heh ... not giving any info on that ... that is hush hush for me to discuss ...

Everything else seems good. He doesn't seem very stressed, and is taking things day by day ... I will report any information I receive here as it comes ... Real Eyes, Realize, Real LIES!!!

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alekahn (12th February 2012), crosby (5th February 2012), fifi (6th February 2012), frodo13 (5th February 2012), golden lady (6th February 2012), hohoemi (5th February 2012), Lisab (5th February 2012), seko (6th February 2012), silverchimes (7th February 2012), SKAWF (10th August 2012), torchwood (6th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member frodo13's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey wawdy how about iming me the score since i asked that question? I see you are in NewYork. Wondering who you want to win. Tell Mitch thanks for finding out and have enjoyed inteacting with you guys on this subject.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to frodo13 For This Post:

Alan (9th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Not a Giants fan... 100% knew the Giants would cover spread... thats all I have to say about that

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

silverchimes (7th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #217
    United States Avalon Member frodo13's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Funny how hind sight is always 20/ 20

29. Link to Post #218
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by frodo13 (here)
    Hey wawdy how about iming me the score since i asked that question? I see you are in NewYork. Wondering who you want to win. Tell Mitch thanks for finding out and have enjoyed inteacting with you guys on this subject.
    Giants moved to New Jersey. Owners are taking advantage of TV telling people what is so. You know, if you here it on the TV.......The only New York team is the Buffalo Bills. Jets and Giants as NY teams is a form of dishonesty at the corporate level. Business as usual.

I live in NY.
    Last edited by modwiz; 6th February 2012 at 05:07.

30. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Im not a betting man... but yea its always nice to know that if I did bet, it was correct. Btw... his facebook page does have the correct Super Bowl score on it... Patriots 17 Giants 21... and was posted before the Super Bowl started... (time stamped)

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

crosby (7th February 2012), Lisab (6th February 2012), silverchimes (7th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by torchwood (here)
    A tad off topic but worth sharing since it has to do with earthquakes (Japan).
    Thanks torchwood for this great video. There is simply no way in H*** that Mother Earth could or would produce over 19,000 quakes in one year in one location without technological help.

Unbelievable!!!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst 1 11 21 29 LastLast