+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst 1 19 29

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #561
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Looks like round 2 for the east coast...

Should a new thread be started with the warning?
    I wasn't watching haarpstatus closely the last two days, so I don't know if the red spot on the east coast is the previous main event (hurricane Sandy) still cooling off, or some new event building up.

As to whether another thread or not ... I've no clue .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

modwiz (6th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #562
    United States Avalon Member torchwood's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

I wasn't watching haarpstatus closely the last two days, so I don't know if the red spot on the east coast is the previous main event (hurricane Sandy) still cooling off, or some new event building up.

I'm pretty sure that red spot is new.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torchwood For This Post:

modwiz (6th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (5th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #563
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Remember the post here a few weeks ago on paid shills/trolls. I think GLP pays for and encourages this sort of thing to get people there too. Not just paid debunkers but paid scare mongers as well. It helps them (TPB) determine how many will easily swallow the next false flag event. Once you check GLP out enough times you get banned. Instabanned for no reason. Especially if you ask intelligent questions.

You then get told to get unbanned by paying $10 per week. Per week folks not month or year. $520 U.S per year. About $800 NZ.

If anyone here can find out just what you are buying into, what happens to all that money, who are the people/ shareholders behind GLP? you will be doing better than I could.

I say it is a scam. And hardly free speech. I suspect the same old alphabet soup types. Only this time you give your credit card details away too-along with all your other data, and willingly. How gullibly stupid!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

bluestflame (24th April 2016), gooty64 (6th November 2012), learninglight (13th October 2013), torchwood (6th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #564
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by torchwood (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)

I'm pretty sure that red spot is new.
    I just looked at the clouds by Novo Scotia and there is a hole, like a hole punch in that cloud that is as unnatural as anything I have ever seen. I called 9eagle in from another room (very dangerous, LOL) just to have a look at it and witness. Something very foul is afoot. Something wicked that way comes.

8. Link to Post #565
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Well... there is a 1.5 Hrz band similar to the 2.5 that preceded Fukushima that's currently going quite strong at Gakona:

Last edited by Hervé; 6th November 2012 at 04:31.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

modwiz (6th November 2012), Referee (6th November 2012), seko (6th November 2012), thunder24 (6th November 2012), torchwood (6th November 2012), Wind (6th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #566
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

well looks like Mitchell Coombes has disappeared from facebook......anybody heard anything from him lately ??

11. Link to Post #567
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I am back. I got some interesting news... this happened last night as Mitchell Coombes stated he predicted something correctly again. Turns out, he predicted nothing. Here is my proof...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MC 1.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	23222   Click image for larger version

Name:	MC 2.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	23223  

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alan (12th October 2013), bennycog (13th October 2013), fifi (13th October 2013), Hervé (12th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #568
    Thanks

I feel like an idiot. I always had in the back of my mind "how did he predict this?". Well, everything finally came to last night around 12am EST. He posted to his facebook (which shocking to all, the post was taken down). He had predicted another event 30 hours in advance along with his previous predictions (Japan, QSL Floods, EQs, and Super Bowl Score). Funny thing is, no one ever saw these predictions until after the events happened.

I want to apologize to you all. I did have conversations with Mitchell on more then one occasion. He seamed very sincere. Turns out, he is a fraud. Everyone following this thread for the last year and a half to two years now has relief. A young kid, playing with peoples minds on Facebook. As my above images show... he did not make the prediction(s). I can take the pics off my PC screen if need be. These were captured on my mobile as it was my only source of trying to out him at the time. I ask everyone to get this info out. He is playing people, he is a liar, a hoax, a scam. Thank you... and I deeply apologize to everyone in these forums.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

Alan (12th October 2013), bennycog (13th October 2013), fifi (13th October 2013), Hervé (12th October 2013), hohoemi (12th October 2013), karelia (13th October 2013), learninglight (13th October 2013), Referee (14th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #569
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

No worries Wawdy I was taken in too like many of us here.Maybe they got to him and now been controlled?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

learninglight (13th October 2013), Wawdy24 (13th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #570
    Thanks

For those doubting my credibility of the Pictures (everyone knows Photoshop can happen). I made a youtube video to prove this is real and not me trying to make someone look bad.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

bluestflame (24th April 2016), hohoemi (14th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #571
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	MC 3.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	31391Name:  MC 4.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  9.4 KBName:  MC 5.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  24.5 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	MC 6.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	31394

Just a update to back up my last posts almost 2 years ago. Mitch Coombes is a fake.

These were predicted to happen September 28th around 8:22am EST. As you can see, nothing happened. If there are followers out there looking for a decent source to follow upcoming events, I suggest a person that goes by the name God Code Matrix. He has hit numerous predictions within a 1 day window using Time Wave Zero and the 188 day cycle.

https://www.facebook.com/God-Code-Ma...c_location=ufi

Very good info from this person.

I would like to say thanks to all of you for following. Glad this guy has been completely outted now. Stay positive, manifest your own experience...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wawdy24 For This Post:

kersley (3rd October 2015)

21. Link to Post #572
    Netherlands Avalon Member ditrianum's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes:Forewarned of Japan Tsunami.. Now Forewarns Californian Tsunami/WW3?

Before I go on with my reply to this post, a brief introduction about myself. I am Frank Hoogerbeets and my background is number theory and geometry. In the summer of 2014 I discovered a correlation between obvious planetary alignments and seismic activity on Earth. I then started a research and analysed all large earthquakes in the last 300 years. I discovered that all of them coincided with planetary alignments in the solar system with resonance vectors influencing Earth and the Moon. On April 20, 2015 I did my first forecast in the social media (facebook) saying that from April 22 to 27 would be more critical due to a Mercury-Mars resonance. On April 25 the 7.8 magnitude earthquake occurred in Nepal. You can see my current track record here: http://www.ditrianum.org/en/eqtrackrec.htm

Back to the post regarding Mitchell Coombes' "104 hours HAARP countdowns" I found that each of these countdowns were posted just before critical planetary alignments converged, often involving the large planets (gas giants) like on March 6, 2011. The occurrence is too obvious and I wrote an article about it also because Mitchell Coombes appeared to have been interviewed by Project Camelot. This matter is too important to ignore because the person in question, still very young, decided to use his discovery of planetary geometry influences to create fear and gain popularity by presenting HAARP countdowns rather than the planetary alignments which are the real cause of the large earthquakes. Many people (7 million followers on facebook) are still impressed by his announcements.

My research and subsequent earthquake forecasts on my website and on youtube automatically exposes Mitchell Coombes and also his other facebook page called "God Code Matrix of 188". They appear to be the same person. We should all realize that HAARP does not create these earthquakes. Personally I believe humanity is not allowed to do this to the planet nor to destroy her. The High Mind of the Universe will not allow this.

Here is my article "HAARP Countdowns" - Mitchell Coombes AKA GCM Exposed"
    http://www.ditrianum.org/en/Mitchell...CM-Exposed.htm

Please leave your comments and if you have additional information that could shed more light on the matter, then please share it.

- Frank Hoogerbeets
    Ditrianum

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2016), bluestflame (24th April 2016), BMJ (24th April 2016), DNA (25th April 2016), Eram (24th April 2016), fourty-two (24th April 2016), KiwiElf (24th April 2016), mountain_jim (24th April 2016), Muzz (24th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #573
    Netherlands Avalon Member ditrianum's Avatar
    Thanks

Mitchell Coombes and God Code Matrix are the same person.
    See the GCM connection in this article: http://www.ditrianum.org/en/Mitchell...CM-Exposed.htm

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2016), DNA (25th April 2016), KiwiElf (24th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #574
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i was working on the theory the elite monitored the alignments and timed thier harp to coincide with them, thereby tricking people ( through cia creative writers channeling division) , was nearly there

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

ditrianum (26th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst 1 19 29